Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Swapper

I'm sick of people saying that President Bush should be impeached beacuse they hate him. Thats not a real reason. People also seemed to be blaming the war on Bush. Comgress and House of Representatives declairs and pass the bills for war not the President.

Read your history and go take a civic's class somewhere.

Give me facts why you hate him if you do. Not I feel s**t because you base it on how you feel. You can't
Don't give me the iraq war was for oil because it was not, because no one gave me facts or anything about it

Hygienic Exhibitionist

Dark_Tears
I'm sick of people saying that President Bush should be impeached beacuse they hate him. Thats not a real reason. People also seemed to be blaming the war on Bush. Comgress and Senate declairs and pass the bills for war not the President.

Give me facts why you hate him if you do. Not I feel s**t because you base it on how you feel. You can't
Don't give me the iraq war was for oil because it was not, because no one gave me facts or anything about it
Speaking of a lack of facts, your post seems awfully devoid of them as well.

Hilarious Swapper

I'm asking for the facts because people don't give fact about why they hate him and i want to know
Congress never officially declared war on Iraq.

I wouldn't normally be this petty, but since you're telling people to "go take a civic's class somewhere" I thought that I would point out that the Senate is part of Congress. Congress is made up of the House of Representatives and the Senate. Our Congress is a bicameral legislature.

Go take a civics class somewhere.
You don't need facts to hate someone.

Hygienic Exhibitionist

Well, ok then. First off, just because Congress gave Bush the authority to declare war on Iraq doesn't absolve him of the responsibility. It was still ultimately his choice do actually go through with the act. And the fact that the war happened is not the only thing wrong. The piss poor management of the war, lack of an exit strategy, and the horrible planning job of the occupation fall squarely on the shoulders of our CC, which last time I checked was good ol Bush.

More to come, will post again as soon as I am able, but my mother needs the comp right now

Hilarious Swapper

Kiron Albrithe
You don't know him personally so how can you hate him.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Flood strikes New Orleans.

First thought; "incentives for businesses."

Next question?

Hilarious Swapper

Shiro Miyana
Well, ok then. First off, just because Congress gave Bush the authority to declare war on Iraq doesn't absolve him of the responsibility. It was still ultimately his choice do actually go through with the act. And the fact that the war happened is not the only thing wrong. The piss poor management of the war, lack of an exit strategy, and the horrible planning job of the occupation fall squarely on the shoulders of our CC, which last time I checked was good ol Bush.

More to come, will post again as soon as I am able, but my mother needs the comp right now
It's the IN Iraq not on Iraq. We are not fighting Iraq! We are fighting the insurgents within Iraq.

Plus Congress can Only Declare war. They dont give permisson to the President to declare war. You want someone to b***h at for everything gone wrong b***h at congress they are the true leaders of the Country. Bush is more of a figure head like the queen of England.
Dark_Tears
I'm sick of people saying that President Bush should be impeached beacuse they hate him. Thats not a real reason. People also seemed to be blaming the war on Bush. Comgress and House of Representatives declairs and pass the bills for war not the President.

Halaburton (SP?) Has gained billions of dollars off the war in Iraq. Chenny used to be the CEO of Halaburton. Chenny, Bush, and the head of defence played a huge amount of influence by telling mostly lies to congress and the American people.

Hilarious Swapper

Wendigo

Next question?
weather not our fault and how do you know his first thoughts. Your not in his head.
Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe

You don't know him personally so how can you like him?

Hilarious Swapper

zoobs
Dark_Tears

Halaburton (SP?) Has gained billions of dollars off the war in Iraq. Chenny used to be the CEO of Halaburton. Chenny, Bush, and the head of defence played a huge amount of influence by telling mostly lies to congress and the American people.
You can'y lie to congress they the same infromation that Bush does, duh. Stop watching CNN
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?
weather not our fault and how do you know his first thoughts. Your not in his head.

I agree, he did not cause the hurricane, BUT he waited four days to responde. When ever someone tried to inform him on the tradgity, he dismissed them, until finally he was forced to watch a video. Then he realized things were ******** up down there. The levis broke because of all the tax breaks that has sent our country into the greatest dept it has ever known, so we didn't have the money to re-enforce them.

Hilarious Swapper

Kiron Albrithe
Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe

You don't know him personally so how can you like him?
My brother knows him, Spending thanksgiving dinner with him and talking to him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces