Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark_Tears
zoobs
Dark_Tears
Wendigo
Flood strikes New Orleans.

First thought; "incentives for businesses."

Next question?
weather not our fault and how do you know his first thoughts. Your not in his head.

I agree, he did not cause the hurricane, BUT he waited four days to responde. When ever someone tried to inform him on the tradgity, he dismissed them, until finally he was forced to watch a video. Then he realized things were ******** up down there. The levis broke because of all the tax breaks that has sent our country into the greatest dept it has ever known, so we didn't have the money to re-enforce them.
What did you do watch Cnn coverage? Or who are you talking too dan rather? He's not obilgiated to address the nation that day. It was a natural deaster (sp) Planming the rebuild and resue was more important then getting infront of camera's and addressing the nation. You think we could have just flowen in there and saved them people in 5 minutes. Are you aware of the gang and mofia poplutaion in New orlean?
I count at least six spelling errors in this post. I take that as evidence that either,
1. Bush supporters are incredibly stupid
2. No Child Left Behind isn't working
and possibly both.
warpshadow
Dark_Tears
zoobs
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?
weather not our fault and how do you know his first thoughts. Your not in his head.

I agree, he did not cause the hurricane, BUT he waited four days to responde. When ever someone tried to inform him on the tradgity, he dismissed them, until finally he was forced to watch a video. Then he realized things were ******** up down there. The levis broke because of all the tax breaks that has sent our country into the greatest dept it has ever known, so we didn't have the money to re-enforce them.
What did you do watch Cnn coverage? Or who are you talking too dan rather? He's not obilgiated to address the nation that day. It was a natural deaster (sp) Planming the rebuild and resue was more important then getting infront of camera's and addressing the nation. You think we could have just flowen in there and saved them people in 5 minutes. Are you aware of the gang and mofia poplutaion in New orlean?
I count at least six spelling errors in this post. I take that as evidence that either,
and possibly both.

Kids that like Bush don't watch stuff that get grants from "No child left behind". They watch Ninja Turtles (ON THE FOXBOX), not Arthur (PBS).
Dark_Tears
I'm sick of people saying that President Bush should be impeached beacuse they hate him. Thats not a real reason. People also seemed to be blaming the war on Bush. Comgress and House of Representatives declairs and pass the bills for war not the President.

Read your history and go take a civic's class somewhere.

Give me facts why you hate him if you do. Not I feel s**t because you base it on how you feel. You can't
Don't give me the iraq war was for oil because it was not, because no one gave me facts or anything about it

I don't hatre Bush. But I do think he's doing a shitty job as president.

Gas prices, the Katrina debacle, the bumbling of the war...

That's all the justification I need right now.
warpshadow
and possibly both.

The same thing could be said for some self-proclaimed liberals in the ED-P. Making jibes at intelligence using only political backing isn't furthering the discussion at all and will just result in a flame war.
This topic is a waste of effort as long as the person seeking reasons is herself immune to reasoning.
Gwen.v2
This topic is a waste of effort as long as the person seeking reasons is herself immune to reasoning.
This topic is also a repeat topic and was reported (someone beat me to it, alas).

Please don't feed the troll any further, guys. She came in to stir s**t up against liberals, not discuss actual facts.
when he found out about the world trade center and pentigon on 9/11 the guy kept reading to school childreen. dude when your home is under actack you go and defind your self. also the rise of gase prices. the no child left be hind act pisses me off now they can give your info to the army if your parents dont opt out.
reggie _chan
when he found out about the world trade center and pentigon on 9/11 the guy kept reading to school childreen. dude when your home is under actack you go and defind your self. also the rise of gase prices. the no child left be hind act pisses me off now they can give your info to the army if your parents dont opt out.

Agreed, Reverend. Agreed. sweatdrop
But there's also the scant possibility that someone actually learned something.
Dark_Tears
Wendigo
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?

Eh? When did I say anything about the weather being anyone's fault? It's the abhorrent lack of priorities evident in a certain speech I'm speaking of.

And he's spoken often about his belief in big business, and its role in creating prosperity for all Americans. If you've somehow missed that, that's your fault, not mine. Here's what I'm referring to, so we're clear:

The New Orleans Address
Tonight I propose the creation of a Gulf Opportunity Zone, encompassing the region of the disaster in Louisiana and Mississippi and Alabama. Within this zone, we should provide immediate incentives for job-creating investment, tax relief for small businesses, incentives to companies that create jobs, and loans and loan guarantees for small businesses, including minority-owned enterprises, to get them up and running again. It is entrepreneurship that creates jobs and opportunity; it is entrepreneurship that helps break the cycle of poverty; and we will take the side of entrepreneurs as they lead the economic revival of the Gulf region.

Yes, it's definitely the entrepeneurial spirit we need to cultivate down there. Not education, or anything else that actually can break the cycle of poverty.
One the link is broken. So you lose right there. Bush only talked about Small Business and wanting everyone ot have their own home. You listening ot to much lib propaganda. ALot things said are false and hold no water. Creat Jobs means Americans have to stop going to walmart. Simple as that. The people in Orleans need a temp. job till things are back in order.

and you are lesioning to to ,much conservtive propganda
Reason I have to hate Bush:

He's against Same-Sex marriage. Which I am for. However, I'm not here to debate gay-rights or whatnot so that's as far as I'm going to go into that point.

He's also anti-abortion. I'm pro-life. You can probably see why that wouldn't work out so well.

He's also anti-stem-cell-research. Which I'm for.

The "No Child Left Behind" sounds pretty damn shitty, however I wouldn't really know. Private-schooled Canadian here.

Moving on, I think he did a poor job dealing with both Iraq. If he should have gone after any country North Korea would have been the one for me. It's all but fact they have them. They kicked the inspectors out. They tested missiles they claimed to be satellites over Japan. They are reported to have hundreds tunnels going into South Korea so invasion would be simple. The people there ARE literally starving, have no rights and have been pretty much brainwashed by their government.

Iraq was bad. Korea, in my opinion, was worse and a bigger threat.

I'd start into how I think he did a horrible job dealing with Katrina but then I'd be getting a little trite.

I was more than slightly miffed when he refused to sign the Kyoto. America is the leading country in carbon dioxide emissions. If America doesn't do anything about greenhouse gas it wouldn't really matter if ALL the countries in the world reduced the amount they had dramatically it wouldn't make that much of a difference. Thanks Dubya.

I also dislike how he pressured (or at least attempted to) Canada into joining the Missile Defense Programme. I dislike how his government is still screwing us over on Electricity and Lumber.

I think he's blurring the lines between Church and State, however that must have been what the people wanted. From what I saw his entire election platform consisted of "I am T3h se>< cuz I am LEchristian. And, uh, Yuh. Democrats suck. Gore/Kerry are flip-flopping LIARS!"

In review I loathe him because his stances are opposite of mine, he's screwing over my own country and I think he's done a pretty bad job. Period.
Dark_Tears
I'm sick of people saying that President Bush should be impeached beacuse they hate him. Thats not a real reason. People also seemed to be blaming the war on Bush. Comgress and House of Representatives declairs and pass the bills for war not the President.

Read your history and go take a civic's class somewhere.

Give me facts why you hate him if you do. Not I feel s**t because you base it on how you feel. You can't
Don't give me the iraq war was for oil because it was not, because no one gave me facts or anything about it
Hes a murdering a** hole is that not enough for you. he started war that kills women and children if thats not a good reason I dont know what is.
This guy was too busy on vacation on his ranch, that two days after hurricane Katrina hit he admits he didnt know about it hitting the gulf coast. Hes anti stem cell which could save peoples lives, and is pro-life. His driven us from a large surplus to the biggest deficet in U.S. history. He lied to the American public when he said that Iraq had nuclear programs, when his best advisors said that there weren't. A few years ago he didn't think that the greenhouse effect was real. And he says many thing he says are because of god.... its called separation between church and state. And if he does stuff because of god, god must be one big dumbass.
He's against gay marriage. I want to marry my boyfriend. That's all I need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff