Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe
Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe
You don't need facts to hate someone.
You don't know him personally so how can you hate him.

You don't know him personally so how can you like him?
My brother knows him, Spending thanksgiving dinner with him and talking to him

What I'm getting at is, you don't NEED to know someone personally to like or dislike him. Think of any band that you dislike, hell, think of Barney the Dinosaur. You don't know him personally, do you? (This is assuming you don't like Barney). You can still hate something if you don't know the person.

I never said I hated him, you responded as if I did. I don't hate him, but I do think he's a bit of a goofball.
Dark_Tears
zoobs
Dark_Tears
I'm sick of people saying that President Bush should be impeached beacuse they hate him. Thats not a real reason. People also seemed to be blaming the war on Bush. Comgress and House of Representatives declairs and pass the bills for war not the President.

Read your history and go take a civic's class somewhere.

Give me facts why you hate him if you do. Not I feel s**t because you base it on how you feel. You can't
Don't give me the iraq war was for oil because it was not, because no one gave me facts or anything about it

Halaburton (SP?) Has gained billions of dollars off the war in Iraq. Chenny used to be the CEO of Halaburton. Chenny, Bush, and the head of defence played a huge amount of influence by telling mostly lies to congress and the American people.
You can'y lie to congress they the same infromation that Bush does, duh. Stop watching CNN

The president can do what ever the ******** he wants, he's the president! And he had Chenny, the head of defence etc. Tell the world the WMD were hidden in Iraq.

Osama is still free in Afganastan, when Sadam is locked up. This is supposed to be a war on terrorism, and the ring master of 9/11 is still at large. And we went to Iraq because we thought there were WMD there? We know they are building nukes in Korea, and I bet the president doesnt even know that, I meen... He doesn't even read...

Hilarious Swapper

zoobs
Dark_Tears
Wendigo
Flood strikes New Orleans.

First thought; "incentives for businesses."

Next question?
weather not our fault and how do you know his first thoughts. Your not in his head.

I agree, he did not cause the hurricane, BUT he waited four days to responde. When ever someone tried to inform him on the tradgity, he dismissed them, until finally he was forced to watch a video. Then he realized things were ******** up down there. The levis broke because of all the tax breaks that has sent our country into the greatest dept it has ever known, so we didn't have the money to re-enforce them.
What did you do watch Cnn coverage? Or who are you talking too dan rather? He's not obilgiated to address the nation that day. It was a natural deaster (sp) Planming the rebuild and resue was more important then getting infront of camera's and addressing the nation. You think we could have just flowen in there and saved them people in 5 minutes. Are you aware of the gang and mofia poplutaion in New orlean?

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?
weather not our fault and how do you know his first thoughts. Your not in his head.

Eh? When did I say anything about the weather being anyone's fault? It's the abhorrent lack of priorities evident in a certain speech I'm speaking of.

And he's spoken often about his belief in big business, and its role in creating prosperity for all Americans. If you've somehow missed that, that's your fault, not mine. Here's what I'm referring to, so we're clear:

The New Orleans Address
Tonight I propose the creation of a Gulf Opportunity Zone, encompassing the region of the disaster in Louisiana and Mississippi and Alabama. Within this zone, we should provide immediate incentives for job-creating investment, tax relief for small businesses, incentives to companies that create jobs, and loans and loan guarantees for small businesses, including minority-owned enterprises, to get them up and running again. It is entrepreneurship that creates jobs and opportunity; it is entrepreneurship that helps break the cycle of poverty; and we will take the side of entrepreneurs as they lead the economic revival of the Gulf region.

Yes, it's definitely the entrepeneurial spirit we need to cultivate down there. Not education, or anything else that actually can break the cycle of poverty.

Hilarious Swapper

Kiron Albrithe
Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe
Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe
You don't need facts to hate someone.

What I'm getting at is, you don't NEED to know someone personally to like or dislike him. Think of any band that you dislike, hell, think of Barney the Dinosaur. You don't know him personally, do you? (This is assuming you don't like Barney). You can still hate something if you don't know the person.

I never said I hated him, you responded as if I did. I don't hate him, but I do think he's a bit of a goofball.
Quote:
You don't need facts to hate someone
Yeah i might dislake a band or Barney but i don't hate them. You can dislake someone you don't know but you can't hate and you said hate. Goofball you can use real adult lanuage not what what i said when i was 3.
Dark_Tears
zoobs
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?

I agree, he did not cause the hurricane, BUT he waited four days to responde. When ever someone tried to inform him on the tradgity, he dismissed them, until finally he was forced to watch a video. Then he realized things were ******** up down there. The levis broke because of all the tax breaks that has sent our country into the greatest dept it has ever known, so we didn't have the money to re-enforce them.
What did you do watch Cnn coverage? Or who are you talking too dan rather? He's not obilgiated to address the nation that day. It was a natural deaster (sp) Planming the rebuild and resue was more important then getting infront of camera's and addressing the nation. You think we could have just flowen in there and saved them people in 5 minutes. Are you aware of the gang and mofia poplutaion in New orlean?

I wasn't talking about him adressing the nation. He and our government didn't react until after four days. No one was helped or saved until finally Bush took his time to find out what was going on. And CNN is alot more accurat then you are. I also pay attention to other news stations, the radio, first hand accounts. You act like you were floating on a door in New Orleans and watched bush fly down and help people immidatly. And that obviously was not the case.

Hilarious Swapper

Wendigo
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?

Eh? When did I say anything about the weather being anyone's fault? It's the abhorrent lack of priorities evident in a certain speech I'm speaking of.

And he's spoken often about his belief in big business, and its role in creating prosperity for all Americans. If you've somehow missed that, that's your fault, not mine. Here's what I'm referring to, so we're clear:

The New Orleans Address
Tonight I propose the creation of a Gulf Opportunity Zone, encompassing the region of the disaster in Louisiana and Mississippi and Alabama. Within this zone, we should provide immediate incentives for job-creating investment, tax relief for small businesses, incentives to companies that create jobs, and loans and loan guarantees for small businesses, including minority-owned enterprises, to get them up and running again. It is entrepreneurship that creates jobs and opportunity; it is entrepreneurship that helps break the cycle of poverty; and we will take the side of entrepreneurs as they lead the economic revival of the Gulf region.

Yes, it's definitely the entrepeneurial spirit we need to cultivate down there. Not education, or anything else that actually can break the cycle of poverty.
One the link is broken. So you lose right there. Bush only talked about Small Business and wanting everyone ot have their own home. You listening ot to much lib propaganda. ALot things said are false and hold no water. Creat Jobs means Americans have to stop going to walmart. Simple as that. The people in Orleans need a temp. job till things are back in order.

Hilarious Swapper

zoobs
Dark_Tears
zoobs
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?

I wasn't talking about him adressing the nation. He and our government didn't react until after four days. No one was helped or saved until finally Bush took his time to find out what was going on. And CNN is alot more accurat then you are. I also pay attention to other news stations, the radio, first hand accounts. You act like you were floating on a door in New Orleans and watched bush fly down and help people immidatly. And that obviously was not the case.
Read what you wrote. Cnn is not accurate. We have a New orleans Family living with us. and 90% of s**t being told CNN is false and thats what they say.
Dark_Tears
Yeah i might dislake a band or Barney but i don't hate them. You can dislake someone you don't know but you can't hate and you said hate. Goofball you can use real adult lanuage not what what i said when i was 3.

Okay, I think I need to dumb it down a bit more. One cannot tell another that their opinion is wrong.

I realise I said hate, but I never said that I hated him. I said 'You'. Also, I think that Goofball is an appropriate description of him... Unless you'd prefer me ruthlessly cussing him out?

Hygienic Exhibitionist

Alright, I was going to post more stuff, but when are YOU going to start providing facts? You can't counter someone's arguement by just writing it off as propaganda. Until you start putting forth counter arguements that don't consist of "you must watch CNN" or "You don't know Bush!" ... well then... there's not too much point to this thread, now is there?
Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe
Dark_Tears
Kiron Albrithe
Dark_Tears

Quote:
You don't need facts to hate someone

Sorry for pointing this out, but "Goofball" Is VERY mature. (I hope you realize I am being sarcastic.)

I hate Bush, why? Because he is a Theocratic, illiterate moron who sat on his a** through two of the Nation's BIGGEST disasters.

On 9/11 it took ten minutes for him to respond to the attack on the twin towers and Pentagon. He was also informed of a possible terrorist threat on planes well before the insident. He dismissed it, and I'm pretty sure it ended up happening. I could be wrong though, 9/11 may never have happened, it was on CNN after all.

And I believe I have already explained to you what he did during katrina, though if you want me explain again, I would be glad to.
Dark_Tears
One the link is broken. So you lose right there. Bush only talked about Small Business and wanting everyone ot have their own home. You listening ot to much lib propaganda. ALot things said are false and hold no water. Creat Jobs means Americans have to stop going to walmart. Simple as that. The people in Orleans need a temp. job till things are back in order.

The link actually isn't broken. If you can't click on it type this into the URL bar:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/09/20050915-8.html

That's the link.

Wait. Isn't that what Wendigo said? Of course Bush would say he wants everyone to have a home, how is that "lib propaganda"?

I think what Wendigo was getting at, is that they not only need jobs, they need food and education so they don't remain in poverty.
Dark_Tears
Read what you wrote. Cnn is not accurate. We have a New orleans Family living with us. and 90% of s**t being told CNN is false and thats what they say.

What is accurate then?

Hygienic Exhibitionist

Leondra the Insane Rabbit
Dark_Tears

What is accurate then?
Why, FOX News of course! rolleyes
Dark_Tears
zoobs
Dark_Tears
zoobs
Dark_Tears
Wendigo

Next question?

So your brother is buddies with the president of the USA and you have a family from New Orleans with you. Sorry, but I cannot believe that. And the people from NO go to shelters, I'm pretty sure they havn't been staying at the homes of strangers, though that may be wrong.

I know what I wrote, and if you read what I wrote, I said that I believe CNN is accurate as much as CBS, NBC, or any other News Station. I've heard first hand accounts of the people down there. They had no help for FOUR days. People were dieing in the streats, crime broke out, insane nut cases shooting at people trying to help. All of this could have been avoided.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff