Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leondra_the_Insane_Rabbit
Shiro Miyana
Leondra the Insane Rabbit
Dark_Tears
Read what you wrote. Cnn is not accurate. We have a New orleans Family living with us. and 90% of s**t being told CNN is false and thats what they say.

What is accurate then?
Why, FOX News of course! rolleyes

They're too moderate! What we really need in this country is every citizen making up their own stories as we go along and the one with the loudest voice gets theirs published and distributed to the masses. (No matter how uneducated they may be.)

He was definity joking,
'cause FOX news is ridiculous.

kind of like the idea that we let everyone just make up crap and publish it.

I think I know what you mean though, we should have more outlets of independent media, where people can voice their own stories and opinions. right?
Why do I hate bush?

Because we know he should not have gotten elected but ther is no "proff"

I hate that evrything changed 'cause fox said he won

In coincedence his brother set it all up but still no "proff"

I hate how everything has been going wrong ever seince Bush has been in office

I hate how Laws & rights have been tampered with sience Bush has been in office

I do not think he has been handleing the war or 9/11 very well

A) 'cause he just sat there while the whole thing with 9/11 was going on just wondering "wow what should I do??"

B) there were sighns that 9/11 was comeing but he didn't do anything

C) I also think it was smart of him to trust the red cross with such a large amount of money

& what dose the red cross do?

Spend it all on comps. , buying more stuff, & only some on those in need

I feel as if I can go on forever! How am I doing so far?
I also hate how we know that Bush has done all this AND MORE but we can not find the "proff" 'cause he got all his connections & buddies to do it all & cover up for him
Abbychick123456

Because we know he should not have gotten elected but ther is no "proff"

Proof you mean? Well he didn't win; he had his buddies and the supreme court steal the election for him. I think even most conservatives would proudly agree.

Abbychick123456

I hate that evrything changed 'cause fox said he won

Well Fox is one of th emany corporate controlled Orwellian mouth pieces we think of as the 'media'.

Abbychick123456

In coincedence his brother set it all up but still no "proff"

Is it a coincidence his younger brother Marvin Bush was running security on the World Trade Center and the two airports used in the 9/11 attack until the morning of 9/11?

Abbychick123456

I hate how everything has been going wrong ever seince Bush has been in office

If by exploiting a suspicious tragedy to scale back rights, start two unjust war for profits, terrorizie the public with false fear, plunging the economy into a black abyss, and goodness knows what else...I agree.

Abbychick123456

I hate how Laws & rights have been tampered with sience Bush has been in office

When you've been groomed since an early age to be the leader of the world,
nothing should surprise anyone.

Abbychick123456

I do not think he has been handleing the war or 9/11 very well

Oh I think he's been handling 9/11 and the wars perfectly: for the globalist elite and coprorations who benefitted from 9/11 and the two wars. I'm sure the night of 9/11 Bush and all the puppetmasters had a good laugh and a toast.

Abbychick123456

A) 'cause he just sat there while the whole thing with 9/11 was going on just wondering "wow what should I do??"

That's because 9/11 was going 'according to plan'.

Abbychick123456

B) there were sighns that 9/11 was comeing but he didn't do anything

Shhh! Don't say the signs of 9/11 happening were there! They'll call you a paranoid crazy crackpot! smile The truth is much much more sinister than 'the signs of 9/11 were coming'.
Abbychick123456
I also hate how we know that Bush has done all this AND MORE but we can not find the "proff" 'cause he got all his connections & buddies to do it all & cover up for him

What are you referring to? The Iraq war or 9/11? In the case of 9/11, I don't think Bush even knew the full extent of the black ops. I definately think Cheney knew, heck he was running the NORAD drills simulating hijacked planes flying nto the WTC and Pentagon leading up to and the morning of 9/11.

Be it the CIA CREATED al Qeada and Osama, or the corporate controlled media and defense/oil companies who truly profit....or even the leaders who not only didnt get fired, but PROMOTED after 9/11; yeah they definately had a hand in it.

From Able Danger, to John O'Neil to who truly benefitted from 9/11 and Iraq the signs are all there.
I hate Bush because he shoot bombs on all world children and kidnap them for scooping their eyes out and selling them to Sharon. He also kidnap Korean girls for sex slave ring in white house.

Bush is evil bad terrorist war criminal and should be executed by world court for war crimes.

I hate Bush more than everything. stressed
KimJongSeok
I hate Bush because he shoot bombs on all world children and kidnap them for scooping their eyes out and selling them to Sharon. He also kidnap Korean girls for sex slave ring in white house.

Bush is evil bad terrorist war criminal and should be executed by world court for war crimes.

By your website in your sig, I assume you're Korean, and if you're Korean just don't post anymore. Please, we entered a war to protect you lost 54,000 men for it, including my great great uncle, hell no, don't talk. You hate us? So. You're opinion in my case does not matter because you're country is there because the US is there, and without us you would be a communist nation.
phatqat
right on pockybot, you do good work, my only suggestion is that you put up some links, i know not like you haven't in the past, for all the doubters and the haterz

I can provide well documented and mainstream links to almost anything I say, thanks to the handy internet. If anyone doubts any issue I raise, ask and I shall link! smile

when I say 9/11 was a coverup and a possible inside job by elements of our government, I'm not just blindly throwing that out there.

KimJongSeok

Well there most certainly was a child sex ring for the Washington DC top political elite that reached the White House and Bush Sr in the 1980's. That was definately well proven.

Btw, did anyone see the cover of the new issue of US News and World Report?
Holy crap!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...ha, i wish they had the balls to have that as a title.
i don't hate Bush, i just disagree with him on a few topics.

One main topic i disagree with him on is his attempts to fuse his religion onto the country.

Also, going after Iraq (although i know the problems in there), there was still Osama that still lurks.
Because Bush is the love slave of the corporate world. He doesn't serve the public, he serves business. He gives them huge tax cuts, lets fraud and tax dodging run rampont, gives them huge no bid contracts, and so on.

While the public is having to get by on less and less corporate america is seeing the best profits ever. And only the shareholders and executives are seeing the results.

Capitalism is when the government leaves business alone. Communism is when government controls business. What is it called when business controls government? Because whatever the name is, that's what we are.
Athena_Ritashe
What is it called when business controls government? Because whatever the name is, that's what we are.

What's it called when corrupt leaders are in bed with corporations, oil companies, other corrupt leaders and the terrorists they helped fund? It's called reality.

Again, folks get too distracted about Bush. Do research on d**k Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Karl Rove, the Federal Reserve, etc.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
"Plutocracy," usually, because businesses gain control through wealth, and wealthy individuals have the same avenues of influence. (Pluto being the Roman name of Hades, wealthiest of the Greek pantheon.)
first of all, bush is NOT at fault for many of the things that have happened. such as the war in iraq, i have a friend who was in a team of weapons inspectors, and he and his TEAM(not only one person) saw iraqi military trucks rolling out whenever they came in. 1 truck every time may be coincedence, but 5-9 every time? not really. second the warplan for iraq? bush is a lawyer, not a general. he listens to his military advisors, who should be more knowledgible about war than he. then whats next? oh yeah, hurricanes. there are things such as fema for a reason idiots. the president cannot do everything all the time which is why we have a government that is not a monarchy. next? oh yeah koreans next? there was no evidence, and if there was, it would likely be FABRICATED by the damn media, mongers of corruption and idiocy around the world. the saddest thing about this post is that i DETEST bush more than most people, but i HATE people who have nothing better to do than bash people who have more power in life than they just because they are jealous.

i know the spelling was pretty bad, but i have 5 AP classes so forgive please! sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff