Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

The male gave a sigh and opened his eyes, he awoke without an alarm clock, just as he always did. He stared for a moment at the unfamiliar white ceiling through nearsighted eyes and sat up. He placed his feet on the cold floor and stood up, leaning back to an odd extreme to stretch his back. He then reached over onto the end table and picked up the black frames he'd had for years and placed them on his face, pushing them up the bridge of his nose. He then spoke, his tone flowing brilliantly. "Classe aujourd'hui en français." He stepped over to the panel on the wall and gave it a few taps, checking the outside temperature."Breezy today... Long sleeve button down and the cardigan were a good decision..." He stepped over to an ironing table with a freshly pressed pair of black slacks, a pressed and starched white button down, and an ironed Cardigan on it and nodded, thinking Not that I can honestly remember the last time I was wrong... He then stepped over to his chest of drawers and pulled out a white undershirt, slipping it over his head before taking to dressing fully. After he finished he stepped into his closet and grabbed a tie and slid it around his neck and tied it with a double windsor knot before turning around, opening a drawer with a large, black foam insert he had placed in it specifically to hold sets of cufflinks and the tie pins that went with them. After a moment of thought he select a set and inserted the cuff links into his sleeves and clipped the tie pin on his tie before closing the drawer. He turned around, exited his closet, and closed it behind him. He then picked up his bag, tossed it over his shoulder and headed out the door.

. . .
User Image

Solomon

Solomon looked around the class and he, not surprisingly was the only one there. He figured that everyone would get here at least thirty minutes til, or they wouldnt show at all. It didnt matter to him either way though. He was more interested in the teacher other than anyone else. Would it be a man, a woman? Would she be mean or nice? Yet the most important question to him was homework. It was the bane of his existence. If Solomon had an arch nemesis, it would surely be homework. Solomon saw no point in doing it, or teacher's giving it. He figured that all the so-called practice that homework was supposed to be for, could be done in class. In fact, that's where he did all his studying. He only studied the day he learned the lesson. All this made him wonder how his teacher was going to feel about it. "I guess we'll wait and see."
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning, it was the time of day that Evelynn never did well with. It did not matter how much sleep she obtained, she always looked and sounded the part of a half-dead person for those first few waking moments. The girl stumbled this way and that, slowly getting ready for the day's classes. It was only when she inevitably reached the door that she remembered where she was, and what she was actually doing. "That's right. My new life starts today." She turned from the door, picking up her beloved musical instrument's case, slinging it over her shoulder in a cautious manner. As she opened her door, she did her best to reassure herself, "I've already made an amazing friend, there is nothing to worry about. I'll be alright." With a quick clap of her hands against her cheeks, she was on her way.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC:

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

She nodded quietly, accepting the others condolences as he offered them. "I get it, I suppose... I just...He better not try to overpower me. I do have the ability to make a heavy impression on the length of his employment here." Moxie shook her head somberly, reaching up to pinch the bridge of her nose. "Well, I better be off. Lots of responsibilities to take care of. It was a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She nodded with a polite smile before brushing herself off and carrying onward to get some first day errands done.

Moxie was generally a very punctual person, but for whatever reason, the odds were against her that morning. Rushing to her classroom with a cup of coffee that had way too much creamer in it (as she liked it), she cursed softly under her breath. She would never allow any one to hear a dignified woman such as herself say such crude things in public. Turning down hall to hall to hall, she sighed softly as she turned the last corner at the end of the hallway which led to her English Grammar and Literature class.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

Amaia slapped the snooze button on her alarm clock for about the fifteenth time before she realized

that she was late for class. The previous night, Amaia had simply fallen asleep in her day clothes

and this morning, she just rolled out of bed (literally), got up, put her boots on, grabbed a chewed

up pencil and checked her schedule paper thingy to see where exactly she was needed that

morning. Placing a bit of trail mix on her nightstand for her little rodent buddy, she pulled her hood

up over her head before leaving her room, shuffling her way to her first class. Amaia wasn't even half

awake, her eyes barely opened, a continuous groan sounding from her throat. Her hair was a

mess but fortunately, that's what her hood was there for. As she trudged along, she happened

to pass by Kiaki in the hall but didn't even recognize that she had passed any one whatsoever.

Finally reaching her classroom, she pushed through the door and just plopped down into a seat

in the back so as to not be bothered, her form collapsing into a heap, head resting on the desks

surface.

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Pennie was average when it came to waking up in the morning; she hit the snooze button maybe once or twice but always allowed room for error. She got up, made her bed, fixed herself up and grabbed a granola bar from her backpack. Before the school had opened, Pennie had been working with some of the teachers over the summer as she was at the stage in her education where she shadowed people who worked in the profession she was training for; in her case, she wanted to be an elementary school teacher but would be shadowing all aspects and levels of teaching just to be well rounded. Today, she would be watching and helping out in the Geometry class with the lower classmen. She prayed for a smooth day, hoping she was heading in the right direction as she moved through the complex structure of the school.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

Rolling out of bed he gave a groan, reaching up to scratch the scruff of his chin. He then looked down at the clothes he had slept in, including his shoes. He wrinkled his nose a bit before stepping out of bed and walking over to his coat rack, pulling from it his lab coat and slipping it on. He grabbed his bar of BRUT deodorant and lifted his shirt, rubbing it under both of his arms, sniffing himself.. "Acceptable." He opened the drawer beside his bed and pulled out his pack of Red Apple cigarettes, slipping it into his breast pocket beside the lighter he'd acquired yesterday. He picked up his bag, opened the door and stepped out.

He made his way down the hallway and upon turning the corner onto the hallway toward his classroom was on he felt someone slam into him. A moment later he felt scalding hot liquid cover his front. He loosed a yelp of pain. "OW! SON OF A ******** WHORE! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GO-" Upon noticing that the woman he had met yesterday was who had collided with, he ignored the pain, kneeling down beside the female on her rear and spoke in a soft tone. "Hey... You ok...?"

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image
User ImageY'know, normally I charge girls to kiss me...

Oliver wasn't the responsible type, and was always late for any type of formal business or educational meeting. However, it wasn't due to the fact that he wasn't an early bird. He had no trouble waking up whatsoever, he just preferred to take his time; his priorities were often way out of whack. He had to admit, he wasn't all that thrilled about working at his father's school, even more so as a teacher who had to deal with stinky, grubby kids. As he walked down the hall, he sighed softly in exasperation as for what was to come. Though on his way to his classroom, he gave every girl he passed the "once-over" just to scope out his options. This action and way of thinking was nearly habit and subconscious for him. Winking at any cute girl who happened to cross his gaze, he felt confident enough to be able to say that by the time he reached his door, he had already made a few admirers; and who was crazy enough not to admire him? Blonde flowing hair, blue-green eyes; he was the epitome of a dapper gent. Stepping into his classroom, he readjusted the tie that was not very neatly tucked into his sweater-vest. Not even checking to see if his classroom had any one in it, he spoke in a rather lazed tone of voice. "Hello, I'm your French teacher for the year. Mr. Parker...Mr. P..Oliver... whatever. Just do whatever you want." Well, this would be interesting.

...but for you, I'll make an exception.
User Image

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

Beep, beep, beep, beep... The alarm clock rang. Alexander had forgotten about those damn ********' items of hell. Heck! Last time he used one was in high school. 11 years ago. In the end, he ended up pressing the snooze button and, cuddling himself deeper into his blanket, went back to sleep.
Beep, beep, beep, beep Oh, right... 'snooze' was over. Time to get up. For a second he contemplated the tempting idea about skipping class, wondering if the teacher would mind... until he remembered that he was the teacher. Damn was his single thought before pressing the snooze button one last time.
Beep, beep, bee-SMASH, BANG, CRACK... Well, that would give him an excuse to go to the hardware store since what was left of his alarm clock would have the tiniest bit of difficulties to wake him up tomorrow... especialy since it was now seperated in four or five pie- ah, no, sorry, seven; two fragmrnts were under his bed... Yeah, yeah... I'm getting up... he grumbled to the world in general... and to his now dead alarm clock as well.

After having ended his war with the hellspawn item, Alexander went to hit the shower (No, no... don't worry, this time the term hit is only figurative). Once out, he opened his suitcase and picked the first shirt, underwear and jeans that he found. He put them on in the usual annoyed sluggish way he did every morning he was woken up before 10:00. Seriously! God gave us 10 o'clock AM with the purpose of waking up. Why would anyone go against his will and wake up earlier?
Bah he grumbled as he made a corn flake sandwich (for he considered that, as long as it was food, there was no problem putting it between two slices of bread). He walked down the corridors, eating his sandwhich and swallowing four ginseng pills (he couldn't wake up without them).
He checked his schedule to see what he had to teach. Great... the day was getting better by the mibute. He looooved geometry. Seriously... why was geometry even considered as part of Math? Shouldn't it be some sort of physics or something? Like that he could toss it over to Dr. Crowley... Alexander sighed... yeah, right, 'as if'

Well, here he was. First class. He had arrived a couple minutes late. He wondered who would mind. He looked at the class... the students appearently didn't... there were none yet! So he sat down and waited for them to arrive
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evelynn silently moved into her classroom, seeing as her teacher had already arrived. He seemed rather nonchalant, but all the same, she'd rather not have him realize that she was late on the first day of class. Unfortunately, despite her caution, she had made it no more then a few steps into her classroom before her right foot met her left, and she was sent sprawling across the floor. Her arms had moved, but not to protect her face, only to protect the case in which her instrument was held. "I-I'm sorry!" She squeaked out the words, completely oblivious to her now bleeding nose. "I won't be late again!" She squeaked out a few more words, before darting to a seat.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC:

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roses and Ravens

User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan was already in the classroom when the teacher mr picker ((she knows it's Parker she ment to do that)) entered. He had blond hair and looked like blueish green eyes yuck to commen she thought. She had been hopeing for a hot teacher in she was going to have to look at him all class day.sigh. Then she saw a girl with dark hair walk in she had a instrument in hand and she was late. Jordan just started laughing as the girl triped and kept laughing as the girl sat next to her. Then she turned to the girl and said "hey sorry bout that. Are you ok?" then she stuck her hand out and said "by the way I'm Jordan but most people call me the black jaguar" then she smiled at her classmate. And the notested her boobs hurt boobies a little to big for this dress looks like then with her other hand she unzipped her jacket dress showing off a little clev. guess that's what I get for having j-cups then she laught to herself at her joke.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

*Edit*
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

The Twins got distracted at breackfest while putting on a show that they didn't realize classes had started. When they learned the time Jessie looked at Jammie and said "I think we need to go brother". Jammie turned to Jessie grabbed his hand and said "I think your right let's go". then the twins walked hand and hand to mr. Daemom's class. When they got there he was there but non of there classmates where there so Jessie looked to Mr. Daemon haha funny name he thought then said "you must not be very popular if all your students are late". Jammie smiled at Jessie then wrapped 1 arm around Jessie's waist pulled him close with his other hand he cupped Jessie's chin then looked into his eyes and said "they would all go if it was your class". Jessie blushed and looked away and said "not infront of the teacher Jammie".
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~

Tipsy Bum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG a z ex i n t o x t h ex e y e sx o fx t h ex u n k n o w n

Delve deeper
                              • Gaze into my soul

xx.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The day previous~
                        Melanie was being sent off to her new school that afternoon. It was a long travel time to get there so she wouldn't arrive until the next day. She was very excited and nervous all in one, the emotions blurred into one another and began to make her feel ill though. she had so many thoughts going through her head so she called her birth mother to console her, they then arranged to meet around noon at a nearby tea shoppe, where they normally would meet.
                        When the time came, she left her house and rode her bike instead of driving. Her mother was already there and had ordered their tea and cookies. Mel loved the Sul Mintorie, which was a special mint blend from Spain, a rare delicacy and to go with it just some normal home made peanut butter cookies. It sounds like an odd mix to some, but it is quite delicious together. Her mother had not slept yet from work so she just had a caramel iced latte and a sugar cookie with sprinkles on top.
                        The two jabbed about the new school, her worries and her needs and wants along with anything she might regret. Her mother reassured her about the school and her lvoe of learning, reminding her how much she'd regret NOT going.
                        They departed two and a half hours later, with warm hugs and goodbyes. Her mom was going to see her off later but had some errands to do. Mel did too, she had to pack her stuff.
                        After packing Mel was all ready to go, she already had her animals on their way because they would take longer to get there. So she wasn't sure what it was, but she had this feeling she was forgetting something. She looked around but couldn't figure it out, until she saw her cell phone on her bed side table and the charger still in the wall. "We can't forget this, now can we." she said to herself with a little laugh, and as soon as she picked it up, her mother called. She answered and her mother told her to go outside.
                        When greeting her mother, her mom didn't hug back this time. Was something wrong?
                        Her mom started to cry. "MA'! What's wrong?!?!" she started to panic but tried not to let it show other then in her words. then her mom hugged her again and said "you know I love you, so very much, just dont get too smart for me and forget to come back" and handed her a locket necklace engraved with kind words her mother would say to her whenever she was down.
                        After a heartfelt goodbye with her birth mother AND her adopted parents she was off to her new school.

Today~
                        Mel fell asleep about 4 hours into her ride. The limo was a comfy ride though so she slept calmly. Her dreams however were not the same. She dreams of dragons and beasts of old times. She loved them. She was awoken though in the midst of a battle by her driver telling her they were there. She was already at her new school. She felt like she looked a mess from sleep but she didn't. Her driver walked her to the front desk before leaving her, to make sure she was safe.
                        mel spoke sleepishly to the lady "Hello, I am Melanie Hachiyuki, fourth year student. I am new here. Could you please direct me to my room and give me a class schedule? I lost the one I got int he mail." the lady looked at her as though she were a puppy. she even spoke to her like she was "oh why of course you little darling. You are in room 1443, in the H wing..." the woman paused then spoke again ".. well, aren't you just precious, you are in the private dorms so you get your own room to yourself. The H wing is down this corridor on your left, you are high up so you will take the elevator up to your level and find your room on the floor. As for your schedule, give me some second sweetheart..." the lady got up with a grin, looking far too happy at a desk job and walked behind a door and vanished for a good ten minutes. As Mel waited she wondered what was going on with this lady, no one could be THIS happy at this hour at a desk job .... the lady then returned and clicked on the keyboard a few times then out popped her schedule on the printer. "you can just grab that and head off now." the lady had a new tone. as if someone had pissed in her corn flakes. Mel grabbed the papers and walked to her building and found her room with ease. Her pets were already in the room, watered and fed which was a shock. Mel settled in and jumped onto her bed. she was still quite tired but she had class soon, even if she had just got here. But that's what happens when you arrive to a school AFTER it's already opened. She will be the "new, NEW student", putting even more eyes on her. She wasnt sure what kind of impression she wanted to make.

• ObeseOctopusCock

xx.Sorry I am posting late, but No one told me the thread was open!!! > <"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff