Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna smiled slightly when he said all he wanted from her was just for her to be herself. She moaned when he kissed her neck, "Jammie! Stop it..." she whined and pouted. She hated it when he made her moan, it was embarrassing. She sniffled and laid back into his arms...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie stoped kissing her neck just to say "but it's so much fun". then he kissed her neck agin. He liked kissing her and liked that she liked behind kissed.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna squirmed while he kissed her neck before just turning around and pinning him to the bed, "I said stop..." she said with a pout. She leaned down and quickly kissed him once, still pinning him down...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled and kissed her back. There wasn't much he could do while pind to the bed. He just kept kissing her and enjoying every moment of it.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna smiled and started to kiss Jammie's neck as payback for what he was doing just moments ago. "I love you, Jammie." she whispered between kisses "I love you. I love you. I love you!". She laid down on him and traced a finger down his chest, releasing her hold on him...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled as she kissed his neck. He himself mound as she did so out of enjoyment. Then he wraped his arms around her and held her close. He really cared for this girl and hoped everything would keep going well.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna stopped kissing his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. She yawned, covering her yawn with one hand. She pulled a blanket over them and closed her eyes, eventually falling asleep...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie held her close to him trying to make them one being. Then he notested she had fallen asleep. She looked soooooo cute as she slept he thought. Then smiles as he looked down at her then he to fell asleep.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna started to grumble in her sleep and squirm around. She was having a bad nightmare. She squirmed and squirmed around until she finally fell off of Jammie and onto the mattress. She started to cry in her sleep, tossing and turning. She was dreaming that she was falling nonstop...

GreenDayVamp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces