Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

Turning back to face forward at her desk, she replaced the spectacles upon her face, looking down through the bifocals at the papers on her desk. Rummaging through them and picking out a few here and there, she began marking on a page or two with a good old fashioned number 2 pencil. Allowing the student to finish, she inhaled quietly before proposing to him another question, "Mr. Parker... as to be expected. What grade are you in...." She left her question open ended so he could state his name.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Taking the tissue Evie had retained from the classroom out of her hand, she reached up to dab at the blood pooling from her nose, her voice calm and soothing, "Easy, easy..." Wiping the excess away from the girl's face, she crumpled up the tissue in her own hand and decided upon killing Evelynn's frustration with kindness. Pulling the girl into a soft embrace, she let her arms coil around the girl knowing this action would more than likely stop her trembling. Holding a hand to the back of Evie's head, she advised the girl in the same tone of voice, "Just calm down and breathe." Pennie understood what it was like to be angered like such. She didn't often get mad but when she saw or heard some thing she really didn't like or disapproved of, she made it known and more times than not, the perpetrator shut right up.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

The Twins looked at eachother when only Jammie was told to sit-down. Jammie then let go of his brother then sat down. They where both thinking what's this about? sence he wasn't told to sit down he just stood there said "wait what?" then thought all I can remember about those are there 3-d. Math wasn't his or his twins subject. maybe he could teach something else? he then smiled as a girl walked in then toke a set. Then he looked at his brother who just smiled a smile saying you can do this. Jessie smiled back at his twin then said "um well there 3-d meaning they look like there real and um I don't know." then he look at mr. Daemon and said "um do I have to say more or can I teach something else?" he hope he could teach something else he had a funny idea what to talk about.

Oh Cool Cake: I've got a good idea for what Jessie can teach if mr. Deamon says he can!
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~
User Image

Solomon

Solomon thought of this situation as something like a Mexican Standoff. He wanted to laugh at his own inside joke, but he bit his lip and closed his eye. "This highschool may be prestigious and all, but it's still a highschool. And just like every highschool, theres drama." Solomon shook his head and said,"I think you should let him change. I mean its only the first day. He makes a good case and Im sure you wouldnt want to hinder the guy's learning experience and what not. Besides, the more the merrier right?" Solomon smiled widely but nervously and wondered if he truly made any sense at all. Although it didnt matter to him whether or not he made sense. Solomon just wanted another guy in the class because he felt outnumbered by the women, and he didnt know who else would join his class. He tapped his pencil and nodded at the other boy.
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evelynn kept trying to say more, but found that her words were always lost before they reached her lips. Pennie's voice calmed the girl slowly, but effectively. At first she still shook rather hard, but as each second rolled past, the quaking lessened in intensity. Soon enough, she was quivering like a small animal may if confronted with a noisy vacuum, and soon after that, she had stopped completely. She was doing all within her power to do as Pennie recommended. Finally, she gathered some level of composure and pulled back a bit, her face gaining some of its customary embarrassment, a blush having found it's way onto her cheeks. "S-sorry, I've probably kept you from somewhere you needed to be."
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: .

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

A new girl came in and sat down shyly. Ah... Don't worry, you arrived just in time for Professor Jessie's class Alexander said, reffering to the standing student, a boy that was at least nine or ten years younger than he was. I'm positive that this class will be enthralling... he added giving a short glance to Jamie, reminding him about his previous comment.

As a person, you could probably find squiggly things hiding under rocks that were way more responsible than Alexander was. Besides, he loathed geometry. One would think that he'd use any excuse to skip work... But that person would get it wrong on one point; Alexander, as a researcher and Professor, took his subjects very seriously.

Well, let's see what the kid could d- Oh. My. God! The guy couldn't be serious right. I mean, okay, the question was at about high school level finals level... but the guy was supposed to be a genius! That's what the academy was all about!
And even supposing that the kid wasn't a genius... '3-D looks real'... that boy -Jessie- didn't even have a middle school level in geometry...

Oh, well... it did give Alexander a good laugh.
Alexander stood up and walked to the blackboard. Okay, I'm tagging in as the teacher, you can sit down he told the boy as he walked up to the front of the class. Well... Sorry for the late introduction. My name is Alexander Daemon, and I'll be your Math teacher for this year he told everyone with a polite nod...

Now class was really starting. Right. Let's supposed the students didn't have the level for three dimensional vectors, let's go to the very basics. Okay... Supposing we have a triangle (ABC) with lengths AB=3, BC=4 and AC=5, what is the tangeant of the angle CAB? he asked the students.
Come on... this was middle school level... please tell me that at least one student would know the answer to that question... Just one... pleeaase...

((Original Ordinary Cosplay: Sorry Vamp, but Alexander is responsible for only ONE thing, and that's research/class... so you'll just have to bear with his class))
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jessie blushed when he was told he could go sit down. As he walked to sit by his twin he said "sorry math is not my subject I can di anything but it and science gosh". Jammie hearing that got up and hugged him and said "it's ok Jessie nither am I at math and science". Jessie rested his head on Jammie's shoulder and hugged him back.

Oh Cool Cake: darn and I thought a sex (not sex Ed) class would be funny lol XD
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~
User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

William was confused, he didn't know that the class teacher was much more lazy than he is, when the teacher went out he looked at the other students complaining, for him he just sat down then he placed his hands on the table then rested his head above it. William just stared at the whole class not knowing what to do. "Is the class over?" He asked them with a yawning sleepy voice then waited for them to answer back.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan smiled at the guy. Then said "looks like it." she then sighed still not sure what ta do. Then she toke another drag from her cigaret and blow the smoke in his face. She then leand forward in her set tord him not knowing by doing so even more of her bra popes out then said "wanna get out of here? she still wasn't sure what ta do but maybe she could make a friend or something like that.

*edit*
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

He thought for a moment before realizing that he was teaching now. He could use his students to somewhat deter his sour mood. A slight grin spread across his lips as he pointed at the boy with his head down. "You. Chase is it? You look tired. Copy down the entire periodic table of elements, without lookin, and recite it to the class when you're done." He pointed to the other person in the class, a girl. "Let's see... Cara. You've got a special task. " He rustled in his pockets for a moment before tossing a sandwich baggy with about five dollars in change in it. "Run to the campus store and pick me up a packet of Red Apple cigarettes."

He settled down in his desk and opened his notebook, writing down some things before speaking aloud. "As for Lacey. She's late. We'll deal with her when she gets here." He grinned wide, looking out at the two that were there.

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

7,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

█████████H I! xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo
xoxoxxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxo My name is A L Y S O N x R E I N H E A R T H
call me A L Y, by the way...

Alyson raised her hand and tried to answer Mr. Alexander's question. "Well sir..." she paused, "The tangent which means the opposite divided the adjacent. So that would be tangent 4/3. The answer would be 0.02328, If you would convert that to an angle that would be... uhm.. " she calculated, "I am sorry I can't continue, I forgot." she sighed as she bowed her head down in shame, "That's all sir?"

{ OOC : none. }

User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

William looked at the girl as she answered his question. "Hmm...sure." He said with a calmly voice then stood up and stretched, after doing so he grabbed his book then walked near the door then opened it. William waited for her to go out first, seeing that she also enjoys cigarettes, he checked his pockets if he still have some cigar left, there was still a few, he looked at the other students to see if they will leave also.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME
Underneath the setting sun,
something wicked your way comes..

User Image

ood: Lonely.
ocation: Somewhere on campus.
ompany: Me, myself, and I.

User Image
Out Of Birth Control: Short post FTL. Is anyone available to RP with? :c

User Image
Yamairu was sporting on her Suzuki GS500, her brown hair blowing past her shoulders, her red eyes staring ahead through her full-face helmet as she cleverly footed through traffic. The cyclist's wrists began to grow tired from staying in that posture for so long, and carrying a bass instead of having someone (her jerk of a brother in particular) transport it to her new school didn't help at all. But she only had to carry it for a little while longer- LaSalle Academy was just over the horizon.
Once Mai parked her motorcycle, she did what all students did when they first got to a new school. Go to the office, retrieve her keys, and go to her dorm to unpack. And thanks to her great sense of direction, she found the dormitory building in no time. "1249.. 1251.. 1253.. 1255.. Here it is." she said to herself, unlocking the door. She peered inside- no one there, just as she'd suspected. So she'd be alone. She wasn't disappointed, she enjoyed being by herself- more privacy, less noise, a room all to herself. She was lucky to be in a room by herself, but still, she wouldn't mind having a roommate to talk to, someone to brag to about her bass playing or about her expertise on martial arts. It would've been nice. Letting a sigh escape her lips, Mai set her luggage down beside a untouched bed and decided to leave, hoping to make a friend or two as she sauntered around campus.

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

Alexander froze for a second or so. What the heck?! He needed to check something and closed his and started mumbling for a couple seconds... Yeah... the girl had really done it. For some weird reason, she had calculated the tangent of the tangent of the angle... You were right up to the point were you calculated tan(4/3)... Because tan(CAB)=4/3... what you did was tan(tan(CAB)) he explained calmly.

Oooookay... 9th grade was seemed to be the limit, let's see about 8th grade. Alexander drew a circle on the blackboard. This circle has an 1.884m perimeter... what is it's surface? he asked hoping that these kids could at least answer this...

Think positive... You have a live-in job, well paid, with all the equipment you could ever wish for... Who cares about geometry? Besides, you hate geometry... No need to get apathic over the simple geometry...
After the internal monologue, Alexander sighed. True, all that was true, but still... he had hoped he could teach advanced level classes when he entered the academy... Well, let's just hope it's different for computers, logistics, algebra...
Any answers? he asked

Adorable Fatcat

7,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

█████████H I! xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo
xoxoxxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxo My name is A L Y S O N x R E I N H E A R T H
call me A L Y, by the way...

Aly nodded as she heard the teacher talking and calmly explained the answer. She sat down again and just listen to the next question. Oh no... Circles are my weakness. Nevermind... She started at the circle. Isn't surface should be a sphere? Hmm.. radius is 0.3 i think? Then.. 4(pi)(0.3) squared... So it's 1.1304 m is the answer? Nah, might be wrong. Shut up Aly... Shut up. Aly sighed and just scribbled some things on her notebook that she took out a while ago as she answered the triangle problem.

After a few seconds 'cause she is bored of doodling. I can't imagine how other people like Math... It's not that enjoyable Aly looked around if anyone would be happy to answer Sir Alex's question.

{ OOC : none. }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces