Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

Sigh. Here we are at the new job. Moxie sat in her over-sized leather rolling chair in her rather lavish new office as Dean of Students. She had taught before, but this was her first time being offered a supervising position, so of course, she jumped at the opportunity. She had heard rumors and gossip about the "amazing new school being built" but it couldn't even compare to her mental images...it was so much more. This place truly was exhilerating, which made her feel a tad panicked and nervous about having to run things in real time. Out of nervousness, she erected her posture, and straightened things on the shiny lacquered desk before her. She took a few deep breaths for calming measures before murmuring to herself, "Breathe. You can do this." And with that, she pushed her slight form away from the desk, left the comfort of her plush chair and exited her office, moving down the hall towards the main entrance with even, stacatto steps.

User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

as the twins sat in there purple limo which was the color it was because it was a mix of there hair colors they where both thinking about the same thing how they couldn't wait to start there new school. Jammie's thought was I wounder what the classes and teacher will be like he was the more academic of the 2 of them but they both cared about school. Jessie's 1st thought was I wounder what the other students are like? I wounder how many friends we'll make and how many people we'll creep out he was the more people person of the 2 of them but they'll both walk up to random people and start a conversion with them. While they sat in there limo quietly for most of the ride Jessie finally came out and said "are we almost there yet?" Jammie smiled at him and said "almost brother almost" then a few minuets later there limo pulled up and droped them off at there new school. Some of there parents men got out to take there bags up to there room 1104 on the f wing. The twins just stood there and watched then they smiled at each other they couldn't wait to meet people

Oh Cool Cake: YES! 2nd real role play post!

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    Lacey sighed as she carried her duffel bag over her shoulder and her hands tucked in her pockets as she walked down the halls of this school once again. She wandered to her classes to pick up some papers that explain the class and all that what was the name for them, Syllabus? Anyways she went and gathered things up and stuffed them in her bag and sighed as she went walking again. Lacey was the one to be picked on around here, she was short of shy and kinda a push over. She sighed and then suddenly her head hurt and she was on her butt and followed by an 'ouch' as she rubbed her head and looked up at the snickering students and sighed again as she gathered here things up. Someone threw a soccer ball at her head for laughs and she ran towards the front of the school. There was still time maybe she could greet some new students. She found herself up front and looked around then her head tilted slightly at the twins that got out of a purple limo and giggled slightly at there style. Still as funny as they were she walked up with a smile and a welcomed look, she was shy but she was always one to greet new students, "well don't you two look silly," she giggled, but didn't mean that as an offense. "Welcome to the school, i haven't seen you two so i take you you two are new? And twins i see interesting and umm rich i see." She then curtsied to be polite, "my name is Lacey it's always nice to meet new people," although when she met new people theyf orgot about her right away.
                                                    User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image
A giant red mass of fabric sat perched upon the side of a grand fountain; the focal point

of any one entering LSA. The being moved only very slightly beneath it's clothing, however, this

being did have a name, and that name was Amaia...Amaia Austerlitz. She sat crouched,

hunched up within her sweater which engulfed the entirety of her petite form, leaving only the

toes of her brown boots visible. Now, any one who would happen a look upon her would

indefinitely find the sight odd indeed as she faced the pond of the fountain, one floppy sleeve

extended towards the sparkling water. Amaia was a curious one, and one day curiosity will have

most likely killed the cat, but as for now she contented herself in doing any thing her mind

wondered about. In this case, it was the way the water rippled when the cuff of her sleeve

touched the liquid, and also the way the sleeve's fabric dampened as water seeped upwards. Her

hood was up, forcing her soft green locks to push inwards and tickle at her chubby cheeks, her

face in a shadow. She proffered a soft sound of curiosity as her entranced gaze watched her

actions. Amaia had been at the school rather early, so early that it had still been dark outside

when she arrived. Always having been horrible at both saying goodbyes and accepting them, she

sneaked out of her friend's house (which she had also formerly called home) in the wee hours of

the morning, leaving a simple note on the kitchen counter that merely said, "I'll miss you guys."

Ever since she had arrived at LSA, she had near explored every inch of the main entrance floor,

and now it was the fountains turn. She wasn't one to go out of her way to meet people because

she was just the type of person who was too transfixed with the world's oddities to notice any

one. However, this isn't to say she's not a sociable person; one just has to take the initiative.

Beside her wrinkled form, lie her backpack in a sloppy, over-turned mess. And that...was all she

brought with her. This would sure prove to be an interesting chapter in her life, most definitely.
[User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

as the twins stood infront of there new school a kinda cute girl short girl with brown hair walk up to them and introduced herself as Lacey after saying they looked silly bit she seemed shy. Jessie being well Jessie smiled and put his hand out and said in his super gay "hello I'm Jessie and the guy standing next to me with blue hair is indeed my twin brother Jammie. You probably haven't seen is beuase where new" Jammie also smiled at this short brown haired girl known as Lacey and said "yes that is right I'm Jammie Jessie's slightly smarter and better looking twin" hearing his brother say that Jessie elbowed him in his stumic then Jammie said "hey it's true though" Jessie had to say after his brother said that "no no no no your wrong"then they both started laughing they were never cereal when they fought
User Image
xxxxxxxxCatherinexxAlexander

xxxxxxxxDʀᴀɢxx ᴍʏxx ɴᴀᴍᴇxx ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜxx ᴛʜᴇxx ᴍᴜᴅ,xx Ixx ᴄᴏᴍᴇxx ᴏᴜᴛxx ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ.

xxxThoughts♠ Wow, that's peculiar.
xxxCompany♠ Nobody
xxxLocation♠ The front of the school campus.
xxxOcc♠ Sorry that this post is very long. First post c:

xxxxxxxxThe car came to a halt in front of LaSalle Academy. Catherine stared at the remarkable structure of the school. It was so diverse and different. It was like a glass paradise. She leaned back into her seat, breathing in and out as if her asthma was kicking in. There's no need to be nervous she thought. I'm sure someone will like you. I'm certain you'll meet some friends. Nothing to worry about. Her father watched her begin to freak out and gave a hearty laugh. "Don't worry, you have nothing to be nervous about." Catherine nodded her head, giving a crooked smile. Parked in front of them was a large, purple limo. It sort of surprised her. So THESE are the type of people that go to this school. Man, I'm lucky for that scholarship. Without it, god knows what school I'd be in. Breathing in once again, Catherine opened the car door and stepped out, slamming it a bit too hard then she would usually do it. Her father flinched and stepped out as well, closing the door behind him softly, as if to say this is the proper way to do it. He clicked a button on his keys that opened the truck where Catherine's bags lay. She walked over to it and grabbed her bags. They were somewhat heavy. Did I really need so much? Setting them to the side, she stared up at her father, who stared down back at her. "So, this is where we say goodbye." He said dramatically. Her eyes started to well up. The thought of not seeing her father for so long hurts her. She's lived with him her whole life. He took care of her, and now she's on her own. Catherine ran into him, embracing him tightly. He hugged her back, chuckling. "I'll miss you sweetheart." She nodded her head, afraid if she said anything she would burst out in tears.
xxxxxxxxHe walked back to the drivers side of the car and turned on the engine. Catherine picked up her bags, and as he slowly drove away, they waved to each other. With a sigh, she turned around to face the large school. She started towards the hallways and found her way to her dorm. Inserting the key, she wiggled it around until it finally clicked open. Catherine threw her bag to the large bed that stood before her and closed the dorm again. Wouldn't it be better to just explore the school for now? Walking back to her original place, she started to walk around the campus. Again, she noticed the purple limo and two twins standing before it. Interest dug inside her. Maybe she could make some new friends.
User Image

Solomon.

Although Solomon was a fourth year student, this was his first time on this campus. He was a transfer student. As he walked through the front entrance he could not believe how superb the school looked. He began to question whether it was a school or not. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to really take in all his surroundings. Just standing at the front entrance, he felt that the school would be overwhelming. He looked around and said,"Oh i think im gonna like it here."

Solomon was known for having a carefree smile. One that always seemed to make difficult and stressful situations more bearable, and that certainly showed as he walked into the campus. However, it faded once he realized he needed help finding the boys dorm. "No worries. A common problem amongst students," Solomon looked down and added,"Especially me.." Solomon had nowhere to go and too many bags to be aimlessly searching all day. Solomon adjusted his glasses and scanned the area hoping to find some kind of help.

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                                    She giggled slightly at the two as they went at it saying who was more handsome, really Lacey didn't care she didn't judge people on looks just personality and these two had alot of it. "So you are knew here well i'm glad i could be-" Before she finished her sentance she felt that same force against the back of her head and fell forward on her face. "Ouch, what was that?" she said getting on her knees and looking back. The same students with the soccer ball again she sighed and got upp to look back at them, "can you guys go pick on someone else for once?" They snickered and just went away, always the one to be picked on. She brushed herself off with a slight flush of embarrassment and cleared her throat, "umm sorry about that, as i was saying i'm glad i could be the first to welcome so new students." She said with a smile to cover over what had happen just a few moments ago. She looked over to see another limo drive up, alot of rich people here huh? Well her family was wealthy as well but she didn't act it much or wear the proper clothes. Anyways she just raised her arm and waved towards the new girl on the campus, she guess she was new to so many new students this year.
                                                    User Image
User Image
Solomon

Solomon noticed a couple of twins who looked quite interesting. Their hair color was quite odd. Then again, he didnt have a natural hair color either. His hair was silver and his skin was dark and his eyes were a pale blue color. Solomon also figured that the purple limo belonged to them. It couldve been the only explanation. Looking past them, he saw a girl hit with a soccer ball. He wanted to help, but she had already gotten up. He stopped midway and noticed a girl coming from the hallway. Solomon took his eyes off of her and walked towards the group of twins and the girl that they were accompanied with. "Well hello," he said a bit nervously,"Do you know where i can find the boys dorm?"

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                                    Lacey's eyes blinked when she looked over and saw yet another student, really was she the only one that's been here for so long, well maybe not just her. So many people it was starting to well, frighten her she hates large groups especially when she is left out of the conversation alot. Her face started to flush and she felt like she was about to fain oh what to do what to do, i guess she just had to grin and bare it. She smiled nervously with a laugh that followed as she waved a little and spoke in a soft tone, "umm, hi there i suppose your new too," tilting her head slightly, "the boy's dorm sure i can take you there myself, i've been at this school for a while." The hit with the soccer ball from earlier was starting to show, seeing a red mark on her head but ignored it and gestured her hand to follow, "and you two since your umm, servants i guess took your stuff up why dont you come along and see the rooms." She smiled and started walking the way to where the guy's dorm was, of course she wasn't allowed in because there dorms were separated by genders. She looked down at her bag, seeing it wriggle and move as she unzipped and a cute little puppy head popped out. She giggled and pulled the pup out, her husky pup Mimi, must've jumped in her bag before she left home. She held the pup up as she walked with the three and rubbed there noses together, "Mimi you silly pup what are you doing here," she then set her down as she followed along side her.
                                                    User Image
User Image

Solomon

Solomon looked at her. He noticed that her face was gtting red and grinned a bit. He doubted the fact that it was him, so he thought, "Is she nervous about something?" He didnt pay too much attention to it for long. He just wanted to observe. Then he remembered that he didnt thank her or anything for her help and said,Thank you very much. You're a life saver." He watched as she unzipped her bag. The animal that came out startled him a bit. He smiled and said,"Ah he's kinda cute" he adjusted his glasses and continued,"Oh i didnt catch your name. If you dont mind me asking, what is it?"
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

the twins eyes narrowed at the boys bulling Lacey then Jammie said As another boy walked over "oh hey I'm Jammie and this is my twin overly hyper twin Jessie" Jessie rolled his eyes at Jammie and said "I know you are" then stuck his tung out at him. Then Jammie grabbed his twins tung and said "hey hey hey put that away now it was jessies turn to roll his eyes as he said "or what?" then Jammie toke Jessie chin in one hand and said "you know what" Jessie blushed and said "not in front of these people Jammie then looked over at Lacey and jammie said while releasing Jessie chin "sure we'll go with you" then smiled and when Jessie saw the pup he said "aww Jammie I want a puppy Jammie just smiled

*edit*

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                                    She looked over her shoulder at the three and looked down at her dog, "she must've hopped in my bag before i left home, they allow pets but she's kinda a handle for a pup." She looked ahead of her and saw the boy dorms coming up, the girls was on the west side of the main building and the boys were on the east on each side of the main building. She had no problem showing people around as long as conversation was short or else she could really make it go south. She caught him asking her name and sighed a little, "umm my name is Lacey, Lacey Valentine it's nice to meet all of you and this is Jamie and Jimmie i think or do i have that wrong, no no it's Jessie not Jimmie heh sorry stupid me," she started hitting herself on the head and lowered it. "Well here are the dorms, i'm not allowed in, but i'm sure you'll find them alright." She said standing outside the door of the guys dorm rooms and looking down at the ground making circles with her foot. Really this was to many for her comfort, she didn't hate them she just hated to be in a group when she mostly causes problems or you know gets abandoned by people.
                                                    User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

the twins seeing the look on lacey's face frowned then Jammie asked her "what's wrong?" then put an arm around her "you can tell me." then smiled at her. Jessie seeing what was going oh though what is he doing? then said "you know she's just shy" then smiled a devilish smile "but we can fix that Jammie thought as soon as he heard that oh no then rolled his eyes And said "Jessie thats to much" Jessie laught and said "but but butthen started laughing

*edit*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces