Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie kissed her back a kiss filled with a his live for her. Then he wrapped his arms around her. The kiss pretty quickly tured into them making out. Then just as quickly they where frencheing.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna smiled slightly as they kissed, glad to be with Jammie. She broke the kiss to pull his shirt off before continuing to make-out with him. She hoped this wouldn't end badly... as in her having a child for real. But as long as Jammie would stay with her, she couldn't really say she'd mind much. "Jammie, are you sure about this?" she whispered "I mean, if I'm not expecting now... then I could definitely be expecting after this".

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie kept kissing her. When he heard what she said he simply said "it should be fine. I don't think anything will happen." then he went to remove her shirt.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna bit her lip nervously but let him do whatever. She wasn't sure she could believe him on that one... it was just too risky. She sighed and just went with the flow. Whatever would happen would just have to happen...
***Timeskip!***
Vienna was lying down on the other side of the bed, wrapped up in a blanket and facing away from Jammie. She had her eyes closed but she wasn't sleeping... just thinking...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie just layed there looking at the ceiling. He thought vienna was asleep shoe didn't try to talk to her or anything. he then turned to watch her and wait for her to walk up.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna finally rolled over, facing Jammie, after a couple minutes. She yawned, covering her mouth with a hand, before opening her eyes. Vienna smiled a little when she saw Jammie and reached her hand out to loosely hold his, "I... love you, Jammie..." she said quietly. She wasn't completely certain at first but after a moment she was. She was very much in love with him...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled and kissed. When he pulled away he said "that makes ne happy." he said. Then he kissed her agin. He really liked this girl alot and was glade when she said she loved him.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna kissed him back both times before moving close to him and wrapping her arms around him, snuggling close to him. "It makes me happy being with you..." Vienna said. She didn't know what else to say to him so she just took a deep breath and relaxed next to him. She didn't want to leave the bed for a little while...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie wraped his arms around her and held her close. He really cared for her and was glade she was his. He was also happy that things seemed to be going good.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna laid her head down and closed her eyes. She unwrapped an arm from around him to run a finger down his arm, "Would you give me a shoulder massage if I asked you for one?" she asked sweetly. She was testing him to see how loyal he was to her. She looked up at him, smiled and cutely batted her eyelashes...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled down at her as she asked a qustion. "hum i don't know maybe" he said jokingly. Then kissed her forehead and added "if that's what my princes wants then that she will get."
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna smiled even more when Jammie said he would give her a shoulder massage, "Awww! Thank you!" she said. She sat up and turned her back to him, "I'm readyyyy!" she said and laughed. She was really having fun with him. She looked back at him and stuck her tongue out playfully...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie laught as she sat up waiting for him to rub her shoulders. Then he sat up smile on his face. "your welcome beautiful" he saud. The he started rubbing her soft shoulders.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna blushed when he called her 'beautiful'. She sighed happily when he started to massage her shoulders, "Thank you..." she said again, contentedly "How do you want me to repay you?". Vienna tilted her head back and gave him a quick kiss, then waited for his answer...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie lightly kissed her back. Then smiled and said "just be you". then he wraped his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items