Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Solomon

Solomon looked toward Lacey and said,"Wait there's class? even on the first day? My goodness! Who wants to go to class without exploring the school first?" Solomon's head began to hurt. He had never been to a school that required students to attend class on the first day. They usually were allowed to explore the campus on the first day. Solomon said,"You know what, I think i'll skip class too. I wont have any of this going to class on the first day nonsense." Solomon held his head up high as a sign that he wasnt going to change he mind. Not even for the principal. Well, maybe the principal if they'd met face to face. He looked back towards the guys and said,"What do you think guys? Skip class?" When Solomon saw him put an arm around him, Solomon adjusted his glasses and showed an embarrassed smiled and said,"Yeah i dont know about the whole Solomy boy thing, but we'll see."

*edited*
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jessie laught and said "youll get used to it but you won't get used to this then he blow Solomon a kiss and started laughing. Jammie rolled his eyes at Jessie and said "hey those are my kisses". Jessie then laught and said "kisses for everyone!" then he blow kisses to Lacey, Jammie and last but not lest chase who he also winked. When he was done Blowing kisses he and Jammie laught
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    Lacey started to giggle a little at the twins behavior, taking the arm around her off of her. "You guys are hilarious i swear," she laughed for a little bit then stopped and walked down off the stage. "I'm starting to feel a little peckish, how bout the cafeteria my treat?" She was up at the door and looked down at the boys, they were new so why not she be a little kinder to them before the whole mess of school started. "I agree with Solomon, we should all skip classes today it sounds nice."
                                                    User Image

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DOrM rO[bOm.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase didn't like the sound of class. After a long flight, an overwhelming building, and new people, the school board expected them to register new information from their teachers as well? It wasn't exactly the most logical thing to do. At the mention of friends though, Chase was a bit startled. He normally started chaos at whatever school he went to, the only reason he hasn't yet is because of the fact he knew he would be staying here. The others were temporary, so he didn't mind making enemies or pissing people off. The only thing thing was, would he be able to keep these friends?
xxxxxxxx"I don't think anyone will be going to classes today, I'm sure I even saw a few teachers ditching," Chase joked. At the mention of 'Solomly boy' he couldn't help but laugh. It sounded... awkward, and didn't really fit him, which was probably why his weird sense of humor found it funny. As the twins shared their love, Chase couldn't help but blush slightly, but just slightly. He recollect himself in a heart beat, a small playful look of disgust on his face in response. "Food sounds great, but I think I'm going to head back to the dorms," he said, following Lacy to the door. "Maybe we'll run into each other later." He waved goodbye to the others before heading back for a nice night's rest.

OutOfCoke//; Edited to match the latest occ~
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

Solomon

When Jessie blew a kiss to him, Solomon didnt know what to say or do. He just stood there in confusion and said,"Uh..." The only words he could manage to get out was that. He blinked a few times and shook his head,"So yeah. Im sure he knows that those kisses are for you." Solomon smiled widely and turned his view toward Lacey. He nodded in agreement when she said food. Come to think of it, Solomon hadnt eaten all day. Then he remembered what Lacey had said earlier about the reason the dog came looking and said,"wait why were you so bummed out earlier?"
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

The twins laugh and said "we try". Then Jessie toke his ram back and locked it with Jammies and said "skipping sounds great! What do you think Jammie?" Jammie smiled and said "skipping and food sound great! But skipping ON food dose not" then the twins laught. Jessie then said . Jammie smiled and said "let's". So once the twins where off the stage they skipped to the door.

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
[::]OOC: Awright, let's wrap this day up, guys. Classes start tomorrow. We'll only actually acknowledge that we're in one class due to the lack of teachers so, here's a list of who's going in whose class.[::]

Chemistry with Dr. Crowley
Lacey Valentine
Cara Thomson
Chase Carvell

French with Mr. Parker
Kiaki Rhel
Eve Clayton
Jordan Jacobs
William Cromwell

English with Ms. Pilote
Amaia Austerlitz
Melanie Hachiyuki
Solomon Grimwood
Takaio Nakato

Geometry with Mr. Daemon
Jessie and Jammie Jonhson
Catherine Alexander
Lilith Cassiel

Beloved Fatcat

)((Alrighty~ I edited my last post to meet the day change for tomorrow~ But I must go now, nighty-night~!))(
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan woke up with jaguar on her face dang cat she thought then picked up jaguar and set her back on the bed. Then she looked at the clock time for French class yah she thought she wished she had a computers class corse all she liked doing on the computer was hacking. She then laught at her joke and got ready. She changed into some fresh clothes then brushed her teeth and hair. When she was ready she went for breackfest she didnt meet anyone yesterday so she would have to sit along dang that would suck if she cared.
User Image
http://=divalookbook.com/images/lookbook/090307.plus.size.rock.fashion.jpg]~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image
GreenDayVamp
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

The twins woke up but before they got up they just laid there and cuddled. No they where not in the same bunk last night they didn't want to sleep in a strang bed alone so the put there matruses on the ground at that's how they slept. They cudduled for long time then they got up got dressed brushed there teeth and hair then went to breackfest hopeing they would see one of there friends.
User Image

Solomon

Solomon's eyes slowly opened and stopped, being half-opened. He stared at the bottom of the top bunk. Not really at it, but more staring through it. He was in a daze, almost zombie-like. He looked to the wall beside him and then the other way. The room felt nice and cool just the way hew liked it. Solomon had class today. English. Sometimes it was his favorite subject; it mainly depended on the teacher. "Hmm i wonder what she'll be like." He thought as he laid there. Solomon was snapping out of his trance. He sat up and groggily scratched the back of his head just as he always did when he woke up. He took another look around the room and got up to get ready.

Solomon got into the shower. He preferred taking them in the morning rather than at night because they helped him wake up. Solomon got dressed and walked out of the dorms. He stopped by the vending machine and bought himself an energy drink. He looked at his watch and said,"Theres no need to rush. I still got time." Solomon checked his watch again after taking a drink from the can and said,"But it never hurt to get there early." He headed toward his classroom. Once he found it, he took a seat next to the door and rested his head on his hand.

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    Lacey woke to something pawing at her face, she mumbled a bit as her eyes fluttered open and saw her dog on her chest trying to get her up. She smiled and patted her head and stretched out as she yawned, "time for school already?" She was still thinking of skipping class, in all her scatterbrain yesterday she forgot there was none on the first day. She sighed and stared at her ceiling then she hopped down the ladder and hopped into the shower to get her day started. She pulled her hair into a side braid and wore her hoodie jeans and a black and white striped t-shirt with a pair of fake large glasses for added style. "Well doesn't hurt to head to class early right Mimi, now you stay here and be a good girl." She packed up her stuff and headed out the door, locking it behind her.

Lacey strolled through the halls as she passed by opened door classrooms as she hummed softly to herself. "Let's see chemistry, chemistry aha!" she turned into her classroom and took a seat in the very back or the room. Lacey just hoped today wouldnt be as bad as yesterday, letting out a small sigh as she picked up her sketch book out of her bag and started doodling in it as she waited for everyone else to arrive.
                                                    User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces