Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

His eye twitched as he turned to the woman speaking so crudely. "Jordan was it? Please do be quiet. Adults are speaking." He shook his head before looking at the teacher, narrowing his eyes.
"How could someone like you get a job teaching? You're honestly not suited for this at all. Maybe something like a sales person for women's beauty products. I think you'd be far better suited for something that requires less attention and womanizing."

He stepped from behind his table and crossed his arms. "Why don't you let me teach? Go teach a class on charm or if I remember correctly. History." He rolled up his sleeves and reached up, pushing his glasses, clearly ready to teach.

. . .
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan snarled as kitten spok. kitten indeed that some claws but she didn't know who she was dealing with. she looked back at the girl and said "b**** please if I where you I wouldn't get into it with me. They don't call me the black jaguar for nothen hoe. They call me that cuz I'll kick your a** right here right now." then she turned to the male that just spok to her and added "same gose for you jacka**" jordan would to she really didn't care about rules or anything like that. Now that she was annoyed that kitten snapped at her for no reason she got out a cigaret stuck it in her mouth and lite it. Then she toke a drag and blow the smoke out in kittens face. serves her right. Jordan thought the sighted.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Quiet down, Dairy Cow. We wouldn't you to get too riled. You may trip over those gigantic utters you have hanging from your chest." Evelynn said it all in a rather nonchalant manner, before waving the smoke from her face. "Go on, keep blowing hot air though. I was getting a bit chilly."
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Dat short post.

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

. . .

His eye twitched in anger as he reached over, pulling the cigarette from between Jordan's lips. "Silly child. This cardigan is egyptian cotton. It costs more than your entire outfit. I'd rather not have it smelling of smoke." He dropped it to the floor and smothered it into the carpet. He raised a finger to his lips as he looked at Jordan. "Settle down now. You'll manage to hurt yourself somehow if you're not careful. Or I'm sure that girl who you've riled will. Now. Back to the important matter." He returned his attention to the teacher, awaiting an answer

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image
User ImageY'know, normally I charge girls to kiss me...

Oliver scoffed slightly with an amused smirk at the kids remark. As he ran a hand through his golden locks, he yawned audibly, feigning boredom, "You think you're pretty slick, huh kid? And hell, if there was a class on how to be charming, I'd be the top pick." He let loose a bit of laughter upon thinking about this. "And if you think you're fit to teach, why don't you go take that up with the Dean. She should be in her English class right about now. Go on." He waved his hand dismissively toward the door, implying the kid should leave. However sarcastic he was, he didn't care whether he did or didn't so long as he just shut up. "This little argument over here is getting rather amusing. Please do carry on~" He made a childish squee as he reached his hands behind his head to rest back into the chalkboard.

...but for you, I'll make an exception.
User Image
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan rolled her eyes when the girl spoke she's just jelly of my big boobs. She shouldn't be there to much f****** truble. thenshe frowned as her cigaret got taken away. really? that is so not cool. then laught as he spok. "b**** please she couldnt take me. I've fought people twice MY size that little whore would get crushed like a bug.. then added "smart ones I'm in a f****** gang no one can take me. then smiled a cocky smile she was a master fighter when she wasn't doing that she was hacking peoples computers.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

She sat upright, reaching her hands upward toward the ceiling to stretch, this action causing the sleeves of her

massively sized sweater to fall downwards exposing the extremely pale skin of her arms. With a

soft groan that almost squeaked, she arched her back inwards and then back forwards as she

dropped her arms. Proffering a catty grin, she settled her faded green irises onto her conversator

once more, "I'm Amaia. Charmed." She huffed amusedly, though not in a

taunting way.

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

It hadn't taken long for Moxie to go back to her room to change. There was no way on God's green earth she would be seen any longer with a stain on her clothes; very unprofessional. Dr. Crowley's words still echoed through her conscience making her a tad fidgety on her way back to class. Finally arriving, she stepped inside, surveyed the few students who were actually present, closed the door and continued to her desk where she turned about and wrote her name on the chalkboard in small, neat script. Facing the class once more, she took one more look at the two students and sat down in her chair, arranging things on her desk without any words at all.

User Image
User Image

Solomon

Solomon began thinking of things to say. Looking around the room he said,"Is this your first time here? Because it is for me, and so far i've got to say its fretty fascinating. The architecture here is something else.." He laughed weakly and his eyes strayed away from Amia as he thought "Wow what the hell am i saying." He shook his head in disbelief. Disbelief that he was talking about the architecture of the school. Solomon looked at his watch and said,"Forget that last question. So when do you think the teacher is going to arrive?" As he said that the teacher walked in and did her teacher-like things like writing her name on the board and so on. He turned back around and faced her.
User Image

"The mere fact you're in something like a gang supports the fact that you can't do everything on your own. I think you may have come to the wrong place if you desire to show off what you call 'strength.' I'm not sure many here will actually take the time of day to care about you." Unlike her earlier statements, this was not meant to be hostile. This was just something mentioned in a matter-of-fact tone. "I'm sorry, but if you need someone to spout your nonsense at, I fear I won't be entertaining you any longer."
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Dat short post.

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

. . .

He reached over and picked up his bag, tossing it over his shoulder. "Good. It will get me away from you and the child." He left the classroom and headed down the hall toward the english class. Once he arrived he opened the door and stepped inside, clearing his throat. "I was told by Mr. Parker to come to you with placement conflicts. I would like to be moved from that french class. I refuse to be taught by someone with substandard teaching ski-" He stopped as he noticed the girl in the red sweatshirt out of the corner of his eyes, his cheeks reddening just a bit. "Skills... I'd like to ask to be reassigned."

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

As Pennie thought about what room number she had read on her paper earlier, she cursed softly having seemed to forgot. She groped around in her memory, trying to remember where the classroom was and kept an eye out for any familiar landmarks. Ah. That one. She came upon a door of which she was almost positive was the classroom she had been searching for. Not wanting to interrupt the class too much just in case it had already started, she turned the knob of the door and just barely peeked her head inside. What she came upon was some thing quite shocking. Her little friend from yesterday was in the middle of dictating some long speech to a rather irritated and angry looking girl who sat beside her. Pennie doesn't recall Eve saying more than maybe a small paragraph to her in accumulation and here she was laying into some girl. Eyes slightly widened, she subconsciously spoke, if you could call it speaking, "Uhhhhh...." She couldn't help but stare in surprise, though she turned to glance quickly at the teacher who she did not recognize as the Geometry teacher. Reaching up to rub sheepishly at the back of her neck, she smiled bashfully and spoke out to no one in particular, "I think... I may have the wrong class." She chuckled nervously then, her eyes wandering back to Evie.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
User Image

Solomon

Solomon picked up his schedule from his pocket and silently tried to mouth out his teacher's name. He looked in confusion as he tried his best to pronounce it. Just as he was about say her name, a boy walked in and Solomon bit his tongue. Strange. Solomon wouldve never figured there to be a class change on the first day. At least not at this school. He figured that from what he said, someone was giving him a hard time in class. A teacher, a student most likely. Solomon wanted to say something clever, but he figured that the boy was already in a bad mood. So he kept his comments to himself.
User Image

Evelynn had started to lay her head back down, when she realized that the stress that the current drama was causing had resulted in her nose beginning to bleed once more. She did not desire to show it in front of the other girl, but this whole ordeal had drained her of all the determination she had build for this day. With a deep sigh, she grasped another tissue and held it to her nose, before slinging her instrument over her shoulder once more. After a brief moment contemplating the consequences of her actions, she moved to the front of the classroom, offering the teacher a small bow of apology, before walking towards the exit.

Her breath nearly caught in her throat as she saw Pennie, and she nearly lost the facade she put up. She had been so determined to keep herself in one piece, that she had actually not heard her friend speak. All at once she moved towards the door, brushing past Pennie. She could not hold the mask on any longer though, as her entire body started shaking as soon as she was out of the line of sight of the others in her classroom. She didn't stop moving though, she felt she couldn't. She thought that Pennie may try to help her if she did, and the last thing she wanted was to become a burden.

OOC:

User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

William woke up from his bed as Elizabeth licks him in the face. "Hmm...? Is it morning already?" He got up and went to the bathroom to bathe, after taking the bathe he dressed up, reached his glasses and his stuff. William said his goodbye to Elizabeth and ordered to stay put, then he went on ahead to his first class which is French with Mr. Oliver Parker.

William didn't really like studying french it was kind of not his type, but it is his subject so he had no choice but to go. As he was walking down the hallways he can hear that the classes have started and he was late on his second day. He didn't mind that and continued walking to the classroom and as he reached it, he entered the room and saw that it was starting already.

He just waltz in inside without saying anything and sat on the right of the room, the teacher was having an argument with someone, he just didn't mind it and opened a book then waited for something to happen.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces