Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cara Thomson

Cara frowned. Wasn't this school supposed to be better than others? Holding up the bag of change between two fingers, she examined its contents for a moment before setting it down and looking up at the teacher. Perhaps if she did it, he would do his job, or at least be a bit nicer, but it hardly seemed appropriate. As she opened her mouth to reply, she thought of something else.

"Ah...sir, I'm not even old enough to buy them," she said, holding the change out. Even if the people running the store would allow her to get cigarettes, she didn't really want to. Looking over at the boy who'd been asked to copy the periodic table, she wondered if all the classes here were run by people like this.

After a moment, she bit her lip and added, "I mean...I might be able to, but it seems doubtful." Either way, it seemed like she would get in trouble: with the staff and possibly others for trying to purchase cigarettes, or with the teacher for being unwilling to do what he asked. Her first day, and she was already caught in an extremely awkward situation.

ooc: n/a
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jessie started thinking after he heard the next question oh I should know this. He remebered his teacher last year talking about this but how ta do it agin? It was right there right infront of his face but he just couldn't remember. I know this I know this... he thought over and over agin until he couldn't think of the answer. I can't do this[/o] he thought when the answer wouldnt come to him. He then sighed and turned to look at his brother Jammie who looked to have fallen asleep while listaning to the math class. you would Jammie you would. Then he poked his brothers side trying to wake him up but it didn't work so he sighed.
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan smiled then bent down to get her black bag when she notested her bra was sticking out. She blushed then while still bent over zipped it up just enof to cove her bra. If she zipped it to much shed hurt her boobs that's what sucked about big boobs they just got in the way. She then grabbed her bag and walked out of the classroom then turned to they guy and said "I'm not sure what we could do. I wouldn't mind going to the gym but what do you want ta do?" she asked hopeing he had some idea she wasn't sure she want to be around a guy while boxing because most just staires to her boobs but she really didn't care all that much and dose like showing. Then when she realized she hadnt told him her name or asked his but she decided to wait and see how long it takes him to ask for that bit of info. See if he really cared or just wanted something pretty ta look at.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBorID AnNoyED TiReD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CHeMiSTry.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxx"Why don't you copy down the elements and shove them up your @ss?" Chase mumbled, taking out a piece of paper and pencil case. He was beginning to make the little squares, color coding them, when he said we would have to wait for Lacey. Little did the teacher know, the girl was sitting right next to him. He was surprised that she hadn't said anything. She seemed like a pretty brilliant girl, was she not going to speak up for herself? And what was this teacher thinking, sending the other teenager to buy a pack of smokes at the school store, on a campus that doesn't allow tobacco products. "What an idiot..."

OutOfCoke//;
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SAVANNAH THURLOW

Savannah sat in silence while the teacher, as insane as he was, made just about every student feel absolutely uncomfortable with his presence. After she sat there for several minutes of him making students fidget in their seats, she stood up. “Damn it, I’ll get you your damn cigarettes.” Her voice was quiet, but the small five foot two girl walked down from her seat and took the money out of his hands. She could buy cigarettes, seeing as she was only eighteen in age but she looked twenty one and she did manage to get a fake ID that made her old enough to buy alcohol and in this case, cigarettes. She looked at her class mates and sighed. “Everyone calm down, this guy is a nut.” She looked at the teacher, then gave him an annoyed wave before walking into the hallway and heading to the cigarette shops.

Van made it to the cigarettes shop and bought the cigarettes with little issue, she quickly headed back to school, not wanting to miss much. She walked down the hall way and turned into the class room, tossing the cigarettes in Mr. Crowley’s direction before silently walking back to her empty seat and plopping down. Van curled her feet up under her in the chair and went back to her sketch book. She scanned the room in looks of a model and ended up picking the blonde male in front of her. Chase, she over heard his name from earlier. While the male mumbled to himself, she sketched him in perfect proportions, in silence.

[[I hope I didn't step on any toes, I just needed to get Van back into the picture.]]

~Jade Jacobs~

~Jade's outfit~
As Jade skipped to her dorm room Janus and jules kept bouncing up and down. bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy... was the only thought running throu her head. She wasn't nervus at all what people would think she would find friends to love. She also knew she would find a bf or gf while she was hear. When she finally found her dorm room she noticed she already had a room mate. I hope she nice and cute and has big boobs she thought then giggles at it. People were always telling her she was boob obsessed but she didn't know about that but she did really like them mainly hers Janus and Jules. Hers where dibble-js and she knew her older sis was jelly of them for being bigger than hers. She then giggled out loud she liked the ideas that her sis was jelly of her. She set her bags down on the free bed then went to class she had Chemistry with Dr. Crowley. When she got there she nocked on the door and said to Dr. Crowley "sorry I'm late I just got here" she gave him a sweet and inaccent look while she stroked janus (right boob) and waited to be told what ta do.

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna had visited her dorm and dropped off all her luggage into her bedroom earlier. She'd organize later, but for now, she needed to hurry to class.
Vienna sang softly under her breath as she walked to her current class - Computer Programming. She'd brought her art materials, laptop, and PS Vita in her Hello Kitty backpack in case things got too boring later in the day.
When she got to her class she approached the teacher, giving him her tardy slip along with an excuse (her being late because she'd just arrived) and whispered apology. She took a seat in the very back of the room, set her backpack down on the floor, put her hands behind her head, and leaned back in her chair.

(( OOC: Sorry about the crappy first post. >.< Um... Anyone free? ))

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

The visible effect her words had on him was slightly surprising as she would have expected some

sort of rude or sarcastic remark on his end. She shrugged it off and instead grinned widely, the

look almost one of deviance and satisfaction, this new emotion quickly replacing the former only

slight twinge of guilt that was barely an ember in and of itself. Dropping her arms from her chest,

they instead fell criss-crossed over the desk before her upon which she rested her chin. This action

caused the top of her hood to push her bangs down, into her eyes, blinding her momentarily.

She quickly rectified this hindrance by blowing upward, causing the strands of hair that were

bothering her to splay about, clearing her vision. As she awaited to hear the boy state his

answer to the teachers question, her eyes drifted away and out the window along the wall to

watch as autumn stole a few orange and brown tinted leaves from a grand oak that was

most likely older than all the people in the room combined.

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Releasing the girl from the embrace that was meant to calm her, Pennie stood back, resting on the back heels of her sneakers. Shoving her hands in her pockets, an apologetic smile crossed her features as she was not sure if the course of action she had taken was comfortable to Evie. With a quick negatory shake of her head, she spoke in retort, "Nah, don't worry about it. I can always make up the hours later." Just then her eyes wandered upwards, lower lip puffing out slightly to form a pensive expression before Pennie spoke again, "Do you wanna just go some where? Maybe the garden or some where else around town?" Her gaze made it's way back to her friends face, attempting to decipher her expression in order to achieve some sort of non-verbal confirmation.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

The male ignored the heavy feeling in his chest, speaking softly. "I'm Kiaki Rhel... A third year... " He turned his eyes away from Amaia, looking at the teacher. His left hand was gripping the strap of his bag rather tightly.

. . .

ooc: Eh. Shitty short post. Not alot I can do in this one. Yeah. Vaughn's will be longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff