Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

User Image

AdelaideSanders

Got shackles on, my words are tied,

Fear can make you compromise.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Everything was going swimmingly in the astronomy class, even though the long lecture about space, the different gravitational forces that vary from planet to planet, and how they can effect the body was somewhat long winded. Thankfully though, the cute visual aids helped break up the monotonous chatter and make things easier to understand. Addy was half listening as she was enjoying her time floating around lost in her own thoughts when she heard Lilith talking. "Hah, I don't think th-that'd be a good idea," She replied. Laughing to herself, she turned to the demoness and was about to tell her to count her out of whatever it was that Lilith was cooking up in her mind, when she felt the other girl grab her tightly by the arms and launch her across the room, which caused her to yelp and flail about before finally shooting forward like an awkward octopus. "Get me off this crazy thing!" The panicked psychic hissed, still trying to keep her voice low enough to not disrupt the lecture, but at the same time to get someone to help her. Luckily enough, Addy was halfway across the class room and was able to barely miss almost anyone, namely the red headed girl, bird... thing that was glaring bloody murder at both Gia as well as Shaun. As the small girl passed by the red-head, she quickly whispered to the angry female, "I like your boots!"

Right when the short brunette thought she was in the clear, somehow, the shoe laces on one of her shoes came undone and was threatening to fall off her foot. As Addy reached down to try fix her shoe, she soon found herself tumbling uncontrollably in micro-gravity, and it was a wonder as to how her glasses stayed on her face. "I... Don't... Like... This...!" She whined while still spinning forward, feeling like she was stuck in a laundry dryer. As she continued spinning forward at a moderate speed, she barely caught a glimpse of blond hair ahead of her, until she felt her head come into contact with the back of the nauseous Shaun's head. Somehow during that, she managed to miss the girl that was still clinging onto him, which was Gia. "Owwww! Th-this is what I get for trying to get ahead in life?!" The small girl said out loud as she steadied herself by grabbing onto Shaun's arm and Gia's shoulder. "S-sorry! For hitting you on er, the head, and dragging you two into this thing that Lilith started. Please don't puke," She apologized as she grabbed onto Shaun's wrist as well as Gia's and attempted to drag the two with her to the other side of the classroom, only to fumble and then bump into the light haired male that Kid was glaring at from before. At least this time, this kind of assault wasn't as bad as the one on Shaun. If anything, it was more of a forceful nudge.

"Nngh, sorry. Looks like you've got roped into this game as well," The petite psychic apologized towards Sebastian as she realigned herself, unsure if the taller male had heard her or even felt her bump into him due to his tall stature. Peeking around to see how the other students were doing in the class while all of this was going on, she noticed that for the most part, things still seemed to be smooth sailing for the class as a whole, save for a few students. 'I don't know whether to hope that Ms. Asteria notices and intervenes, or to just hope that this game will be over before it gets any worse...' Addy wasn't sure on what was going on with Lilith, the one who started the game, but she could only assume that she was using some back-handedness to get ahead of her. 'If I get in trouble, then I'm forcing her to watch chick-flicks with me!' She thought darkly to herself, the image of Lilith whine and complain about the cheesy lines and cliche endings distracting her from her original objective. Turning back to Sebastian, Addy offered a weak smile before saying, "L-Lilith set me up to all of this." As the smaller girl explained what was going on, she nodded in the general direction of Lilith and her boyfriend, Kid.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

Sometimes I want toxx Disappear !
                    Company: Sebastian (and Shaun maybe??)
                    Outfit for the day: Casual
                    Thoughts: 'Just what did I get myself into?'
                    Out Of Cats: Bah, sorry if it's cluttered and does not make sense. Just imagine that Addy's the human sized pinball machine from your window's 98 computer.

Edit: Also had to edit a bit since I forgot that Gia was still holding onto Shaun. Dx

Karmie Cloo

AsuraDeimos

Of Dracarys

JUST Gigi

dhampir_princess
              Candra mention! ; u;

-CaPtaIn_FLyy-

bambique's Husband

User Image
User Image

в α Ε к ι м ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬в α α м ʜ υ ʟ

T h e____g r e a t e s t____l u c k____ i s ____ t o____ d i e ____ a t ____ t h e ____ r i g h t ____t i m e . . .
-

"Miss Elise, Mister Baamhul…I didn’t think it would have to be pointed out directly, but using your powers to directly harm a fellow student is generally looked down upon on this school—and in my classroom, I won’t tolerate it.” It took all of Baekim’s willpower not to scoff at the teacher’s warning and instead faked a confused yet apologetic look. “Ehh?” The golden eyed male cocked his head to the side, blinked owlishly, and pouted a bit. “What do you mean? I wouldn't harm another student,” Baekim said and a small smile arched in his mouth before briefly turning to his partner. “Would you Elise?” He asked rhetorically. Hell, Baekim didn't have to be a mind reader to know that Elise indeed would bring harm to someone. The girl had the kinda eyes that went for ‘I got looks that can kill like I do’ and ********, Baekim wouldn't question it. "It wasn't us." The young Korean assured as he faced Mr. Duncan again only to see him turning away. Baekim only shrugged and leaned back against the nearest counter top as he feigned listening to the teacher again until the red-head adult announced their task for today. Baking cakes. A choked laughter would've escaped Baekim if he didn't remember that he couldn't cook even with all his good luck. He didn't know if luck had anything to do with cooking but he was sure that the cake may become a soggy chunk of mess with his skills alone. “Get to work on those cakes, kids~!”

“I never thought that I had to make a cake in order to control my ability,” Baekim said, scrunching his nose at how silly that had sound coming out of his mouth. Then the cat-lord looked down at the remaining cats surround him. “Okay now, scatter. As much as I like the thought of getting some cat hairs in the cakes of our competitors, I don’t want to responsible for your euthanizations if you all get in trouble.” And the cats were all out the door once euthanization was mentioned. ‘Huh, who would of known that they’d understand what euthanization meant.’

“Soooo,” Baekim drawled while turning to the counter top and began fumbling with the bottle of vanilla. “You know how to bake? Gotta make sure so I’d know if you can keep up with my professional level baking skills.” He winked, blatantly lying about his skills. The tall male wondered if Elise would pick up his lying. Would the pale girl just play it off like Baekim was just joking? Either didn't actually matter to him, he was only curious. ‘It can’t be that hard, all we have to do is follow the instructions.’ He thought while uncapping the bottle of vanilla and dripping a small amount onto his fingertip to taste. It tasted weird, but it definitely smelled like vanilla. “That was a disappointment,” Baekim sighed after closing the bottle up. “I guess we should wash up and start.”

-

좋은 날, 굿나잇. 작별과 행운을 빕니다. . . .

Baekim
운 ▸ Friends: Mr. Duncan, Elise, and other students
재산 Thoughts: I’m learning how to bake...in order to learn how to control my luck??
운명 ▸ Location: Power control class...At least, I think it is?
OCC ▷ Baekim’s taste buds are duller than a worn out butter knife

Little Miss Opinionated

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                        THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD
                                                        You RAN into the night from ALL YOU had || Found yourself A PATH upon the ground
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXXYOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU CAN'T BE FOUNDXXXXXXXX
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xxxxxI'mxxxaxxxghostxxxof a girlxxxthat I want to be most . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . I'mxxxthe [shell]xxxof a girlxxxthat i used to know well
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As the teacher jaunted over with his chest puffed out like some angry little sparrow, Elise had to physically refrain from rolling her eyes as he started off about using their powers against classmates. “What do you mean? I wouldn't harm another student," Cocking an eyebrow, Elise slyly glanced over at her partner as he took an all-too innocent tone. Considering she'd just seen proof that he would, she thought it a rather ballsy lie. And then he met her gaze and added, "Would you Elise?" From the faint smirk on his lips, she didn't have to guess he wasn't really looking for an answer. Maybe it was the knife on her hip that she planned to use on that amphibious freak in a mock biology experiment for smashing her violin, or she just put out that vibe. Either way, it was clear that Baekim knew Elise was all too prepared to break some bones if somebody gave her a good enough reason. After one last reassurance from the boy, Mr. Addams moved back through the room to the front to show the kiddies the real lesson.

Needless to say, Elise was horrified; if there was one thing she knew she could not do, it was baking. And complex math--but that probably didn't matter here. 'Does it? Isn't baking like, half science, half math? Bloody hell...' “I never thought that I had to make a cake in order to control my ability,” Elise leaned against the counter with both elbows and watched the red-head as he began talking about frosting techniques and how much to beat the ganache until it formed a thicker consistency. "Well, obviously. How else would you? Training and lots of effort? Nonsense. Just make a bunch of baked goods. Brilliant." She added drolly. It had to be a joke. Any second now he'd stop and go, 'Haha! What a crank! But seriously, let's do this for real,' right? Another few minutes and the demonstration was finished, Mr. Addams releasing them to their own devices on this insane task. “Soooo, You know how to bake? Gotta make sure so I’d know if you can keep up with my professional level baking skills.” The Inkchild watched the poor boy taking the vanilla extract and tipped a few drops onto his finger. It didn't take long to realize the dolt had about as much know-how in this environment as she did. 'Well shite. This is going to be a right disaster'

“That was a disappointment,” Shaking her head, Elise grabbed the bottle from Baekim's hands and sat it on the corner before reaching over and turning on the sink to quickly rinse her hands. "Probably because extracts are pretty much extremely concentrated materials and plenty of alcohol...Learned that the hard way sometime as a child." The girl shuddered remembering how horrible reality had been from her expectations on that. Turning off the sink, she crouched down and started to gather the ingredients and utensils they needed. Once everything was on the table, she felt a sinking in the pit of her stomach as she realized how alien it all looked. "I...can make lemon macarons. And that is literally it." The girl crossed her arms over her chest and stared so intently at the container of flour and sugar and milk and wondered how easily they could ******** it up. And if there was spare materials if they needed to try again. Or...a couple more times.

Remembering that Baekim had already professed about his culinary 'expertise', Elise felt a coy grin tug on her lips as she glanced back at him from the corner of her eye. Usually, avid liars rubbed her quite the wrong way. They were skeevy people you just could not trust. But Baekim...he was at least entertaining. And some of the shite he spewed was so ridiculous she was sure he had to know it sounded like a total fib even with his utterly convinced tone and expression. But if he wanted to try and back up his word, who was Elise to stop him and his professional baking skills. And if nothing else, he was just trying to sound cocky and they'd have a kickarse cake to shove in the poofy teacher's face. "But it shouldn't be a problem when you've got experience with this sort of thing, yeah?" Her tone was playfully daunting as she scooted over the largest bowl and the majority of the ingredients. "I can cover the frosting while you do the cake; I'll basically be your assistant--so as to not get in your way too much. Unless you think we should split up the work fifty-fifty. Gender equality and non-biased distribution of labor and all that jazz, eh?" Her tone was quite serious, though her expression was almost screaming 'I don't buy a single word, mate'.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?XXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAll this bad blood here || Won't you let it dry?

XXXXXXXXXXXIT'S BEENCOLD FOR YEARS
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWON'T YOU LET IT LIE?XXXXXXX
                                                        xxxxxBut thesexxarexthe days xxxthat bind you, xxforever . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . And thesexxxlittle {things}xxxdefine you;xxforever

My apparel: Thank God I had time to look presentable. Christ. | Hair~
                                                        Thoughts: You're so full of it, mate...
                                                        Location: Education Building; Mr. Addams' class

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOC
                                                        Oh Elise, you can be so catty, hehe~ ;D
                                                        Korvie

Kitten

User Image
xxDon't get mad if I'm laughing ↺

xxxBlame the caffeine for all the 5 am phone calls ↺

xxxI haven't slept a single night in over a month ↺

xxxAnd not even once did you start to make sense to me ↺

xxxWell maybe I'm a little bit slow, or just consistently inconsistent ↺

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ tab tab tab tab tab Elliot Sanders

"Glad to see you're in good condition," The greaser sighed. Aura's reassurance with how she was all right made Elliot sigh with relief. Had she started crying because of what just happened, he would have panicked more than he already was, since he's always struggled with dealing with other girls' emotions outside of Addy's as well as his mom's company. He also noted how Duncan chastised Elise as well as Baekim, which raised more questions as well as suspicions as to what had caused the chair to collapse in the first place. At any rate, after he healed her minor injuries and gave her some room so she could go to the sink and dab her face, and then grab the ingredients for what the teacher had in store for them, he listened to Duncan explain the next portion of the class. As he listened on, he raised an eyebrow in confusion, wondering how the hell all of this was going to help the class learn how to control their powers. Sure, the fact that they're supposed to use their powers while mixing and baking seemed feasible, but at the same time, this didn't really seem appropriate for such a topic. If anything, the class title sounded more like something for the physical building.

Deciding that it'd be in his best interest to just entertain the class as well as Mr. Addams, he turned his attention back to his partner as she asked about his cooking skills and smirked as he reached over to the sink to wash his hands and then helped arranging the ingredients on the lab table. "Bake a cake? Nah. That's my sister's thing, but I can still go ape in the kitchen! You should try the pizzas I make sometime, they're bound to knock your socks off! I'm sure this is no different. Y'see, cookin's just like chemistry, all you gotta do is make sure to follow instructions, and you'll be fine!" The greaser replied, rolling up sleeves and preparing himself to outdo the class as well as show off one of his more mundane, but still impressive skills. While he was preparing to bake, memories of helping little Addy who's a pro at baking prepare a tin of muffins while wearing a ridiculous apricot apron with a little bear on it were at the back of his mind, making him snicker under his breath.

Preheating the nearby oven at the station 350 degrees and began boiling the water like instructed and then turning to Aura, he smiled widely as he grabbed all of the dry ingredients as well as a bowl. Thinking for a second, he wondered how he could incorporate his psyhic powers into this so he could just get it over with. Deciding on doing the simple, levitating the objects, he simply shrugged and stared at the objects with fierce concentration. Soon enough, the dry ingredients as well as the measuring cups, one by one, began to shake and move, as if they were alive. After they were 'properly' measured and dumped into the bowl, the greaser reached out and summoned one of the mixing spoons to fly into his hand so he could incorporate the dried ingredients together. He had admit though, while the instructions al "No big deal!" He said triumphantly as he released his hold on the items, allowing them to gently drop back down onto the lab table. After that was done, he then added the wet ingredients sans the boiling water and nudged the bowl towards his partner. As he was looking at the bowl, he noted that the batter looked like it'd make for quite a big cake. 'I'm pretty sure I measured everything properly... Why does it seem like it's more milk than cake?' He thought to himself as he eyeballed the batter. Deciding that it was not a big deal, he just shrugged his shoulders. "Think you can use your powers to mix this for two minutes and then pour it into the pans so we could bake it? I'm sure you got it!" Elliot instructed, encouragement shining on his face as he turned to the stove top to turn it off so he could retrieve the boiling water. Carefully measuring the boiling water with the '1/2' cup, he gently poured it into the mixture as it was being mixed. Again, as the water was being incorporated, the volume of the whole batter increased and was too thin for his liking. 'Okay... I don't think a chocolate cake is supposed to be THAT runny...' He watched on uneasily.

"SPEECH!"
                                        'Thought'
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Unpredictability's my responsibility, baby.”

I'm with: Aura, other students

Thoughts: ❝I don't really want to argue with the recipe, but something seems off...❞

Outfit: [x]

Out of Cards: I hope this is okay! I didn't want to have Elliot do everything, so Aura could start on making the ganache.

Also, I did a little bit of research for the cake batter, and I think that's what happens when you accidentally do those things. Please let me know if I got it wrong and I'll edit it.
                                        ;A;

Mitzy-nyan
                                        Little Miss Opinionated
User ImageUser Image

Sebastian nodded as Asteria commented that for now, there was not time to answer every single question he had asked of her, which had admittedly been many. He nodded and listened to her pedagogic diatribe. She was clearly knowledgeable concerning the subject she taught which made sense considering she WAS a star.

Then then frog man from before in the cafeteria who was looking for a way to help Lilith before... he clearly hadn't adjusted as well to the microgravity as some of the others had. Sebastian bellowed out laughter with no regard for his volume. Basically the Russian didn't have an inside voice laugh. Sebastian grinned and grabbed the tumbling Anurian who clutched back with a death grip."Hahahaha! Tovarich, Frog, calm down! It is but the absence of something we've come to expect will be there every single time we wake and breathe." He got the Anurian stopped and went to turn his attention back to the lecture when he felt one of the gentlest bumps he had ever felt in his entire life, and wondered what it was.
                                                        Turning to see a very petite girl whose momentum he had halted and she had presumably floated across the room towards him. He had seen this girl before, in passing and at the Shindig.

Lilith? Lilith had done what? Sebastian looked up to see the Demoness giggling. It stung, it stung to look at her, with him. So he didn't Had she tossed the girl into Sebastian? Why? Not that it bugged him, it hadn't really harmed anyone. And there was that Wizard, Kid. Smiling grimly at Addy he spoke saying, "Oh... Da... She is... she is a real joker. As you Americans say." If Addy's smile was weak Sebastian's was even weaker. Weak. Weak was a good word to describe Sebastian in this particular moment, as he managed to force eye contacted with Adelaide. "My name is Sebastian Taureanos, pleased to meet you. Don't worry about it, I barely felt you bump into me, tovarich. " Sebastian lowered his eyes. His social lubricant had been given it was her turn or Kai's one. For now he continued listening to the lecture in the periphery, Asteria's models actually quite interesting to the big Russian, showing what would happen in various different situations.

"Speaking"
                                                        Thinking

Company | Eloise Addams- Asteria and the rest of the gang.
                                                        Location | Makeup Class- Class
                                                        Thoughts| A REAL, LIVE, STAR?! DA!!!
                                                        OOC |Woot.

Yokoalchemist
                                                        Jetfury
                                                        KarmieCloo
                                                        Solana Shadow Plauge
                                                        material witness
                                                        Kawaii Butthole69
                                                        JUST Gigi
                                                        Little Miss Opinionated
                                                        AsuraDeimos
                                                        Kiba-j
                                                        Mitzy-nyan
                                                        Frog_The_Bandit
                                                        dhampir_princess
                                                        -CaPtaIn_FLyy-

Hilarious Gekko

User ImageUser Image tab

Oh shiz I have clothes - See?

With a deep breath, he let go of his mouth and breathed softly as his rod was melted in front of him. The blonde girl grabbed ahold of Shaun and tried to help him keep calm while floating in the void of gravity-less space. Mimicking her body posture, he kept his balance and tried to not use her to balance himself if he felt like he was going to twist one way. 'I already know what would happen. She isn't anchored to anything and would send us spinning." He nodded to her when the blonde girl mentioned about who sent him flying. When he looked up to see where the purple flame lit the rod, he saw someone next to the bird person. He hadn't noticed the teacher that came over to calm down the... girl? Shaun was at a loss when the words the bird spoke were in that of a man, even though through the feathers he could see feminine features. 'Trans?' he thought to himself. Alas, Shaun had to answer her question, seeing that the anger was flustering from her and was probably not rhetorical. "Ask if it is a boy or a girl and respond accordingly." Elogim eagerly asked, making Shaun questioning himself as to why he would be so interested. 'Accordingly' set Shaun off in a wrong direction for a moment though, since everyone in his mind should be treated equally, whether is asking for ice cream or kicking a**. Thinking of ice cream made his stomach knot a bit, leaving him to shake his softly trying to rid his mind of food. He almost started to gasp for breath when he found that focussing on not hurling became an exercise. Leaning his head back to just intake air, he thought of what to say to the bird. Wrapping his fingers around his collar to make sure it was down and not making him look like Dracula, Shaun answered softly. "It was all just a big shublam, really. I was dragged into it and almost hurled, so I needed to stop. Your head just happened to be where I needed to stab and stop." he bluntly ended. He gently patted the arm of the blonde girl twice when she mentioned that the a** kicking would be dealt to her. "This matter shouldn't even come close to talking about who hits who." Staring back at the bird person, he slowly extended a hand to make amends. The teacher began her lesson, making Shaun think on his toes about how to end this quickly enough to not make any commotion while Asteria talked. "My name is Shaun. As you can see, I can manipulate ice. It is nice to meet you." His words were kind and normal as to not make any hint of sarcasm for the girl to feed her rage off of.

Although, he wished for that to be true, since his hand was immediately jerked away as something bumped into him. 'And here I was thinking that softly interrupting the teacher was rude.' he thought, still holding onto Gia as he was flung. The back of his head went numb before slowly lighting up like a fire of pain. With his other hand, he rubbed it briskly and his mouth opened softly letting out air instead of saying 'Ow.' and his face winced from pain. It lasted only a moment, but the soft throb hitting his head didn't help his stomach. 'Oh god, I need a floor.' he thought, the feeling of being in a pool endlessly brought on more panic. He then figured out it was Addy who punned her way into them. As they drifted, she apologized for something that apparently Lilith started, who he picked out from the other side of the classroom. 'Really?' he thought, frowning a bit. "I think I have been accustomed to not pu- Addy!" he tried to reach out as her fingers slipped and she drifted off, hitting a familiar silver haired kid softly as she drifted. Sebastian only acted in his normal Russian self and laughed it away. As Shaun watch to make sure Addy was okay, Eloise appeared, causing Shaun to slightly gasp and turn away. "Yeah, let's let Addy deal with Sebastian for now. We should go back to our bird friend, yes?" Shaun said, starting another rod out of his hand. Quickly glancing at the teacher to make sure her attention wasn't on him at all, he slowly poked the wall and ice the rod to the wall. Like a reverse fireman pole, he extended the rod while he held on, ending back where they were when they had left the bird person. "How to run into people:101, the best class." he said with a soft chuckle. Looking at both girls, he asked them the same question as he danced his eyes between the two. "I don't believe I caught either of your names." he asked gently, trying to not be too loud. The holograms around them vanished as two cartoon people centered in the class, waving to everyone. His eyebrow raised as he wondered what they would simulate. Boy was he in for a shock. Seeing how the avatars reacted in lesser gravity environments made him almost panic from what they were experiencing, but was calmed by Elogim. "Stop it. That would take a couple of days for that to happen. You have been like this for not even a fraction of that." With Shaun calming down, his stomach responded as well and relaxed a bit. The supportive arm of Gia helped as well as he felt like he was held on to at least something.

-CaPtaIn_FLyy-
Interacted

dhampir_princess
Interacted

Kawaii Butthole69
Interacted

Little Miss Opinionated
Mentioned

Karmie Cloo
Mentioned

AsuraDeimos
Mentioned

Shirtless Shapeshifter

8,825 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

User Image
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

Sure, Kai had been returned safely to the ground, for which he was grateful for, but being frozen was another thing. He had seen what happened to his kind were exposed to extreme cold when a lost Ice Elemental had made it's way into their town. That was not a fate he wanted to meet. "Don't move?! Are you kidding me?! How am I not supposed to move?!" Kai asked, panic still very present on his face. Even then he could feel minor cracks in his skin; the ice slowly cooling his legs and leeching his skin of water. That was not a feeling that he was comfortable with.

On top of being partially frozen, Ms. Caelus's lesson refused to stop. The words upon words that he couldn't begin to get a grasp on continued to come at him at 80 mph. There was a visual aid that she had set up, but his current state demanded more his attention than some silly presentation. "Why can't she just explain things simply? Like a normal person?" Kai asked himself amidst his panicked state. Everyone's constant talking about this, that, and another wasn't helping in his attempt to decipher any of Ms. Caelus's alien words. "Hahahaha! Tovarich, Frog, calm down! It is but the absence of something we've come to expect will be there every single time we wake and breathe." Sebastian had told him after a fit of laughter. What a great. "That's actually the most helpful thing I've heard the entire class!" Kai responded, a ting of worry still in his voice. Things still did not bode well for the rest of Astronomy Class.

◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

With: Ms. Caelus, Sebastian, Eloise, and the other students that really need to just leave me be
Out of Croaks: Ya, not my greatest work.

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

Overcome by circumstance, I put my life in the devil's hands
Fell lower than before, lower than ever before
I know it's hard to forgive me now...
User Image
User Image

Lilith's response to his heartfelt comments returned a smile to the Magician's face, especially her calling him charming, but he couldn't help but point out what Lilith had just done by saying "Addy might be forced to hurl from all the cheesy lines." With a light giggle he spoke up. "I see what you did there..."cheesy." When Asteria continued the lesson, Kid turned to completely focus on her. He couldn't claim to know more than average about space, but any kind of information could be useful for him one day. 'Hm...maybe there's an entire untapped universe of creatures who've never seen magic tricks...if I was the one to bring them out there, I could call my life complete.' He thought, placing a pondering finger on his chin. He was, in fact, thinking of more than just that, of course. 'Huh...I didn't know those actually existed. Hopefully I get to see one of those starships for myself at some point...'

He raised an eyebrow when the woman mentioned the good stuff. Practically mesmerized by the lesson, his attention stayed directly on her. The cartoon images were appealing, to say the least, even if they had the young Magician gawking like a 5 year old. 'Maybe I should watch more cartoons, though the emoticon expressions are quite a nice touch...' It actually saddened him a little when one of the characters looked to be suffering from the change in gravity and...died. The poor thing...

The warmth leaving Kid's hand distracted him a bit as he turned to notice Lilith's attention span pretty much clocking out. 'Well...that's just like her, I suppose.' It really hit a milestone when the Demoness decided it was a good time to sneak in a race, goading Addy into it as well, despite her protests. He let out a somewhat discouraging sigh when she requested he join in on this race of theirs. He shook his head in refusal, speaking quietly so as to not be a disturbance. He wouldn't stop the two, but he was solemnly set on staying out of it. "Sorry, I'm not very- "He paused abruptly, watching Lilith go off to begin this race of hers. Poor Addy had gotten pushed off and was stuck drifting halfway across the room. The Magician frowned a bit as the two went off. "I'm...gonna move." He stated to Lilith, before looking to see who seemed to be paying attention. There was plenty going on around him, so it wasn't too hard to find the one person basically by herself. With Addy's antics beginning to make a scene, it wasn't difficult to get to where he wanted to without being a distraction, however awkward looking it may have been. The familiar red-haired girl hadn't seemed to have noticed him quite yet, so she fortunately didn't see the expression on his face going from dislike to friendly as he went through the entire last few days regarding her. 'She survived in the Death World too, but she lost an eye. It would be wrong of me to act the way I did on Monday morning.'

He gave her a light tap on the shoulder, not wanting to scare her in case she was suffering from anything stress or eye related. "Sorry to interrupt, Miss Eloise...I take it that you don't want to be friends with Lilith, huh?" He whispered, using it as an attention grabber. "...I understand." He said with a frown, keeping an ear on Asteria while he took the first chance he got to deal with a looming issue. Of course, he made sure not to mention the challenge he'd given the girl before. If he had his way, the trauma from the Death World made her forget about it. "I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but I apologize on her behalf about...you know- the other night. If you want, I can give her a stern talking to for you." He made a bright smile for her, hoping it could do a little bit to cheer her up after his mentioning of Lilith's cruel words to the girl. He seemed like he'd decided that if he was with Lilith, then he was at least somewhat responsible for her cruelty. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't, it was definitely a topic up for debate as he looked between the dainty redhead and Asteria, finally beginning to get over the whole "date" issue a bit.

User Image

dialogue: tab tab
                                        .............................................................
                                        SPOKEN
                                        THOUGHT

....................................................................
                                        Astronomy class, with Eloise

thoughts tab tab
                                        .................................................................
                                        I hope those two don't get themselves in trouble...

Of Dracarys
                                        Kawaii Butthole69
                                        Karmie Cloo
                                        Little Miss Opinionated

But I swear I've taught myself how to barricade the door
                                        I won't go there anymore.

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

Sergio looked at the dark haired boy that he accidently “swam” into. The young man seemed to accept his apology as he made his way to the young Mexican. The pale man seemed rather familiar, have they met before? The pale boy then ask what happened to him in the hall on the first day of school. ”The hall, what are you…” He said with a confused expression on his face.

Then he remembered where he had seen this person before. He remembered seeing him after the fight with Zane. The bone demon was standing in a pool of warm, thick, red liquid. He could remember feeling the liquid on his face and seeing Vincent staring at him as he appeared around the corner. As the memories started to flood into his mind he could feel a pounding sensation in his head.

Inside the bone demon’s mind Sergio stood in a small white room. The walls were just white and there was no door. It was just him and…himself. There was not just one, but two Sergio’s in the room. ”Where am I?” The other Sergio just gave him an evil grin and looked at the bone demon. ”This is your subconscious, or what I call home.” His pupil dilated when he heard where he was. The silver eyed boy just couldn’t grasp what was happening at that moment. Could he really be in his subconscious right now? Was this really happening or was this all just a crazy dream. ”Why am I here?”

”Isn’t it obvious. I’m starting to get stronger. With every passing minute you are slowly starting to lose control. You will start to crave that blood lust you felt before we were brought here. Soon I will have control of your body and then you will be trapped in here for all eternity.” The young demon couldn’t believe anything that he was told. He was just playing mind games with him. ”You're lying, there is no way you will gain control.” ”We will see. In the meantime just remember, that I will be waiting for my chance to escape this despicable place.” With that Sergio returned to the real world in shock. Sweat ran down his face as if he just had water splashed on his face. His heart race faster and his hands trembled as he tried to come to terms with what just happened.”Let’s just say that there are some stuff I would rather not talk about.” He said in a low voice.

Solana Shadow Plauge

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

User Image

Paddling through the hail storm
                                            Clothes ravaged, the leaves all torn
                                            ...A part of me is born...

User Image

Asteria went on to show more complicated holograms and began to explain gravity, though some of the terminology kinda went right over Elly's head...Not the poor little pixelated guy having his organs all squashed and stuff. The girl gasped slightly and pouted as she saw the cartoony X's for eyes. 'Well, space just seems depressing. And dangerous, geebus!' Of course, this was all just simulations and stuff, right? So maybe space wasn't sooo scary after all. Or all gut-squashing like the hologram depicted...Hopefully. As she contemplated how likely it was that space was all nice and floaty like the classroom was now, Elly saw Lil and Addy apparently racing each other. The white haired demoness pushed Addy off and she collided with several people, including Shaun and her roommate before they continued off across the room. It was probably not the best idea, and hopefully it didn't make this nice-seeming teacher get super grumpy. The ice elemental was shaking her head with crossed arms when she felt a sudden tap on her shoulder. It startled her somewhat, but not enough to cause her to do more than spin around as fast as she could in the lack of gravity. To her surprise it was Kid. "Sorry to interrupt, Miss Eloise...I take it that you don't want to be friends with Lilith, huh?"

All the ginger could do was hold her breath as her eyes went slightly wide, wondering if he was upset because now he was apparently a thing with Lilith. What was she supposed to say?! "No, I don't wanna be friends with your girlfriend because she is just super crazy mean!" But before Elly could attempt to squeak out a reasonable sounding excuse that wouldn't make him madder, he added "...I understand." The petite girl was stunned as she took in his expression as well. "Not...really, no. She's just so...y'know." Without realizing her hand had moved up to brush the edges of the three claw mark scars that ran over her eye, her lips pulling into a small frown. It was hard to just get over something so vicious when it seemed out of nowhere and right after something so traumatizing. "I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but I apologize on her behalf about...you know- the other night. If you want, I can give her a stern talking to for you." The girl's fingers lingered near her glass eye a few moments more before she lowered her hand and clasped them in front of her, strands of vivid red hair billowing about her as she shook her head. "That's okay; some people just...are who they are." Like Seb had said earlier this morning.

Which only made her sigh and tilt her head to the side as she continued the thought. "It would prolly just make her mad and she'd like yell at us or rip off one of our arms and beat us both with it..." The girl closed her eyes followed by a soft 'tut tut' before she offered a faint smile to the magician. "Thanks for the offer though; it's a nice thought. But serial, it just sounds like a real bad idea, right." No matter how she could think to approach, she couldn't see Lil and herself ever getting along and being friends. Even with Addy having conquered that beat somehow...Which actually reminded her. "Hey, you get to join the Pretty Princess Club!" She all but exclaimed, a grin replacing the melancholy dirge. "You said if me, Addy or Luca could get Lil to admit she was our friend you'd join," The girl extended her arm to point at the two girls making almost-conga lines with people they bumped into. "I dunno about you, but I'd say Lil and Addy are friends..." Her cheeks almost hurt from grinning so hard as she imagined Kid in a pretty dress and crown...
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When the stars above are all ablaze
                                            Why care about the coming dawn
                                            ...When the moon pours now, searchlight strong...

User Image

W-where is this? SPACE CLASS~! Nah, it's Astronomy. BUT IT'S LIKE BEING IN SPACE CLASS!
I'm sorry--who are you? Miss Asteria and the other students; Kid
I feel so... PRETTY PRINCESS KID~!
Oh, my clothes? Stuff and thangs~

~
Jetfury
Of Dracarys

User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageOMINIC--User ImageARIOLUS

════════════════════════════════════════

X

After the instructions were given, and the students set to their own devices,
Dominic couldn't help but grow tense. Things were finally starting to work themselves
out in his mind. Power control class would require him to use his powers, and that
would reveal to these... people... the truth of his species. If he didn't reveal himself,
it would attract more attention to him. But if he revealed his true form.... Well, he'd
hate to think of what they would do. The last time he had revealed himself to a human,
it had nearly cost him his life. Slowly, quietly, he slinked back towards the door.
How could he have not seen it before? He was surrounded by enemies, ravenous
predators, concerned only for their guaranteed security from monsters like him.
If he stayed, he was sure to inevitably be destroyed, no matter what he did or said to
try to convince them otherwise. This school was like a deathtrap. He had to escape.

But... Even if he did manage to escape, he would be found, and be forced to suffer a
fate even worse than death... No. He couldn't let anyone hurt him--never again.
He wouldn't allow them the pleasure...

As he backed further towards the door, his back hit the wall, and he glanced over with
quickening breaths, to see how far the door was. He looked back, to see if anyone had
noticed his gradual exit, before slipping cautiously, inconspicuously towards the
door. His heart pounded hard against his chest, as though also desperate to get away.
After carefully working the doorknob into an unlatched position, he quickly pulled it
open, darting out with silent steps and shutting the door gently behind him.

Feeling paranoid and panicked, Dom navigated the hallways, careful not to be seen
by anyone, and once he was finally outside, he fled to the roof, where he had
previously found refuge. Even after he had hefted himself over the parapet again,
safely out of the view out of the surrounding threats, he kept going, not feeling any
form of comfort, until he was shut into the cramped, pitch black space of the shed.

It was there, that he stopped, plastering himself against the door, as though barring it
in attempts to keep out some unseen pursuer. At first, he just flattened his cheek
against the door, the only audible sound the chaotic, staggering hyperventilation.
He tried to focus on his breathing, to clear his mind and calm himself. Yet, his efforts
proved to be in vain. His legs buckled, losing the strength to even support himself.
He instead remained leaned against the door, letting himself slide down to sit
miserably on the grimy floor, his respiration eventually fading from short,
shallow breaths, to much less frequent gasps of distress.

Was he truly safe? Could he ever really escape?

X

Even out of the pit of snakes, and in the darkness that was normally so comforting to
him, something still lingered. Something that had been lurking just behind him,
for years, now--he knew. He had felt it, shrouding every step he took--always stalking,
always watching, always waiting...

It cut through walls and shadows alike,
through anything which he thought he could hide behind.It stared over his body with
voracious intent, its gaze like intense waves of heat, searing and agonizing.
It remained poised, preparing to pounce, but never moving in for the attack.
Like eyes just beyond the darkness, that he could never find, and would never reveal
themselves, its presence only so horridly apparent, when he was completely and
utterly alone.

And it was here.

Feeling that sickening, foreboding feeling of hopelessness and terror,
overwhelming and just behind him, slowly, he turned, mentally preparing himself to
meet that brooding entity. His eyes were wide and moist, unblinking,
as though blinded and frozen in shock, his body starting to tremble,
causing the sound of his panting to come and go in a shuddering fashion.
Finally ready, despite being terrified and shaken to the core, he sought out the source
of the dread, that which had caused him to flee for so long.

He was so worn, so stained, and so alone. In the end, he knew that, regardless of what
would become of him for finally facing this, none of it would even matter.
He was insignificant. He was tired of running. It would all be over, soon. All of it.

And then, none of it would even matter...

In the opaque blackness before him, just beyond where eyes could see, at last,
he met with that which had haunted him for what felt like an eternity.
And in that suffocating darkness, he was met with nothing.

X

For a stretch of time, he was silent, unresponsive to his shattering discovery.
Eventually, as he finally began to realize what would never occur--that final blow, the
end of his miserable existence of chronic dread of progression, of some unknown
danger lurking just around the next corner. It was a vicious cycle, that would never
stop spinning out of control.

Now wanting more than anything to actually find something there, he stood,
searching more thoroughly, over the edge of the air conditioning unit. But try as he
might, as he further uncovered that quelling truth, the void grew ever more vast,
beginning to completely consume him.

Why...?
Why wouldn't they just end it, already?
Cease this eternal torment?
Make it stop...

His countenance, once devoid of emotion, began to shift to a horrified rage,
his teeth clenching tightly as he staggered back into the far corner, as though in
attempts to distance himself from what he had always known, deep in his heart. It
would never leave. It would never stop. It would never release him from this anguish,
this dragging nightmare.

Not knowing what else to do, other than firmly grip at his hair and seethe at the
mocking silence, he backed into the corner and let himself down to sit again.
The numbing of his mind was interrupted by the sound of several sets of tiny,
scuttling feet, fleeing to avoid being crushed underfoot. Roaches, he was sure,
by the acrid smell of them. When he shifted sulkily from the creatures, his elbow
bumped into something that was sitting at his side, the dull clang of hollowed metal
resounding.

Feeling a slight relief at being given a distraction from the growing emptiness inside
him, Dominic reached down to pick up the tall can, his haphazard curiosity causing
him to sniff at the spray nozzle. The awful, choking smell forced a reflexive cough
from him. He knew that smell. More than once, he had stumbled upon the
motionless forms of his brothers, reeking of the poisonous fumes,
with the can still gripped in their hands.

As the cogs of his mind began to twist and turn, Dom's face smoothed out, into a faint,
reverent expression of resolve. He would find peace. He would be freed from this
godawful nightmare. He would escape from those eyes...

X

Casting off all fear and doubt, he worked swiftly, taking the two cans of pesticide with
him. He then removed the silk bag, filled with his only personal belongings, tearing
it and the other webs he had built, from the cold, concrete walls, gathering them into
a pile on the rooftop. Deciding that the pile wasn't quite large enough, he wrenched
off his jacket, adding it as well. He then proceeded to spray down the stack of rubbish
with the poison, and then, with a hardened frown of determination, also doused
himself.

It burned as he carelessly inhaled the toxic spritz, and he started to hack violently.
Even without breathing it directly, he could feel it starting to take an agonizing toll.
Even as blood started to run in lines down his face, from his nostrils and mouth, he
managed to stay on his feet, but barely. took a few paces back. Producing his metal
lighter, he flicked it open and tossed it onto the pile, watching it go up in flames.
For a moment, he stared into the blazing fire, taking in a few long breaths. Though,
this pause was not one of hesitation. That was clear enough to see, from the hardened
determination flashing in his eyes. Rather, he wanted to take a bit of time to truly
savor the moment, to keep as a memory, a reminder of just how foul and bitter every
breath of life had been for him. And every part of him, every shred of evidence that
he had ever existed, would be carried off by the wind, in ashes.

Now ready for the final step, he stuffed the spent can of pesticide into the left breast
of his jacket, and took the last container of poison into his hold. He stepped
cautiously closer to the fire, putting his now very flammable form at risk, to ensure
that he would at least perish in the conflagration. The flames seemed to be generous,
today, even allowing him to lift the new can to his nostril, without interruption.
Dominic, still vigilantly focused on the light of the fire, then took a few seconds to
exhale as deeply as he could manage, knowing that his next breath, he must make his
last...

Who's About: The members of the classroom >> No one
Out of Cobwebs: This is my last post. Sorry it took so long to finish it.

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘A content smile formed on the Demoness' lips as she saw that her little plot for fun had worked pleasantly, watching Adelaide bumping into not just one person, but two. She snickered softly, catching Kid move away from the corner of her eye. It was no big deal to her, as far as she knew, Kid could do whatever the Hell he wanted to do. Throughout their friendship, Lilith never liked forcing him to do anything. There were, of course, instances where she had demanded him to do a few things, but that was only because she acted that way towards nearly everyone. That was different now, her soft spot for Kid was growing larger by the second. For a moment, she wanted to keep their hands intertwined once more and feel the warmth of his touch, but as she saw him approach Eloise in the classroom, she found it was best she stayed out of the way. Partially because she did not want to deal with little miss pinky, and partially because she had to beat Addy in this race.

Noticing that Addy had only managed to firmly hold on to one of her unfortunate victims, Lilith wasn't going to let Shaun off the hook that easy. With her feet propped up against the wall, the crimson eyed female launched herself forward toward the blonde, hands ready to grab on to his shirt. Once she had a nice latch on Shaun, she spun him around to face her, flashing him a quick grin as she chuckled. "Sorry but you gotta get into this game, mister! No excuses!" she announced sternly as she gazed at him directly in the eyes, a rather sinister glint to them while she didn't bother to wait for a response from the boy. Tilting her head to the side, she gave Gia a smile and spoke again, "Hi there, Gia! I'm just going to borrow this here sad sap and drag him across the room. I promise I'll bring him back." With a quick glance at the other girl, she swiftly turned to be back on her way.

With much force, she paddled through the gravity with her legs, attempting different types of kicks to get the best kind of momentum that would keep the two steady. It was truly a challenge, no doubt, with Shaun slightly squirming in her clutches. As soon as she reached the point where Addy had been idle with Sebastian, she greeted the two. "Addy, I think you dropped this Shaun person," she said, pulling Shaun forward and showing the boy to the spectacled girl. "Don't worry, I'll take care of the extra baggage," she teased, her gaze then focusing on Sebastian. "Ahh, I hope our little game didn't drag you astray from being completely engrossed in the class' subject, Sebastian," she said, still paddling as she attempted to start passing them. "Don't worry, we're halfway there. The other side is just barely a few meters away!" she added with a small laugh. Lilith looked at Adelaide once more and cocked her head toward the direction they needed to go to win the race. It was best they get moving, and from the looks of things, they had probably already caught the attention of their teacher by that time. "If we don't get into trouble for this, there has to be some form of consequence for the loser," she said softly at the Psychic, a smirk forming on her thin lips as she started to paddle relentlessly again, Ice Prince in hand.

JUST Gigi
                                                  Kawaii Butthole69
                                                  AsuraDeimos
                                                  -CaPtaIn_FLyy-
                                                  Jetfury
                                                  Mentioned Kid.

COMPANY | Shaun, Addy, and Sebastian
                                                  LOCATION | Asteria's Class
                                                  OUTFIT | Crop-top time
                                                  OOC | Woot!

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

"Nothing particularly useful for this assignment. Maybe I can mix everything with Wind magic? It also doesn't help that I have no experience with baking cakes. What about you? Are you a wizard capable of making a cake with magic?"

"No" She answered with a slight scoff, not looking back at him at all. Wizard? Tch. Wizards are old male hermits who don't have any other better use for their time. "I'm a type of gh-"All of a sudden she saw a hand almost graze the bottom of her chin as she put the last ingredient on the table top. "Do you mind?" She questioned without a thought, as she snapped a look at the male. It wasn't that she needed him to tell her that he wanted to get a jump start on the assignment, but it was more that he didn't have the patience to wait. Talk about minding the reach. Letting out a long sigh, she had rolled her eyes back and then turned around so that she'd faced the oven. She never really understood these box-like things, there were just so many knobs and handles, she didn't know what to grab on. Diviana then began kicking the damn thing with the tip of her toes, until she remembered that the oven was already on and ready to go. "Aha.." She then reached over to the knob and preheated the oven to 350 degrees. After she had finished doing so, she began to grease and flour the pans. At one point, she actually thought she over-greased the pan, but then continued on without a care afterwards.

"Your turn, put in the rest and use your magic if you want. I can mix it, unless you want to with your power." He continued to speak casually, sending the bowl off in her direction. "Uhuh.." She responded, putting the ends of her palms together to secure the bowl as it slid into her hands. You think I'm going to put the rest in? Im not going to put the ingredients for the frosting with the batter of the cake..Men. what can you do. Letting go of the bowl and placing it aside, she grabbed onto the bittersweet chocolate and then began to slice it into thin sheets before chopping it up rapidly. She never really knew where her weaponry skills came from, but where ever they did -they did sure come in handy. Although she placed the bowl aside, it may have seemed as if she had forgotten about the mixture, but she didn't. Suddenly, she just stopped chopping. The mixture on its own slowly began to bubble small air bubbles, which it wasn't supposed to, but it was all her. The bowl itself began to rock around roughly as the mixture began to whirlpool and twist inside of the bowl. The bowl rocked hard and harder each second, wobbling back and forth across the table top, and then just stopped. She blinked for a second to watch the bowl wobble back to normal, and then coincidentally tip over. "Of course.." she muttered looking at splatters of the mixture on the table top. "You can pan it." She briefly stated as she turned back to the chopped chocolate. Dropping the chocolate and then knife abruptly, she measured the chocolate, put it aside, and then began measuring the cream. After doing so she had heated it, and brought it to a slight boil before pouring the now heated cream with the chopped chocolate. Moving the bowl aside she attempted to concentrate and mix like she did early, but nothing properly showed up. The mixture began to bubble slowly again, and then just stopped. Nothing happened. Letting out a long sigh she had grabbed a whisk and began to mix the chocolate and cream together until it was smooth.

✉text
                                        speech
                                        thought

Attire: OOTD 2.0
                                        Company: Peeps
                                        Feelings: Meh
                                        OOC: Bloop

Rockman_V

Little Miss Opinionated

Jetfury's Kouhai

Battle-ready Spark

User Image
User Image
✦ l o c a t i o n: Power/Ability Control class
✧ p e o p l e: Duncan's class (namely Elliot)
✦ t h o u g h t s: Oops.
✧ a t t i r e: The usual sort. Just ignore the cake batter in several spots.
✦ O o C: Behold, the terror in the kitchen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

For not being familiar with baking, Elliot sure seemed confident as heck that they could pull it off without a hitch. Then again he seemed to have far more experience in a kitchen than Aura if he could cook a pizza. Cooking as a whole was just unfamiliar (and likely dangerous based purely on said unfamiliarity) territory for the wind nymph. Tilting her head slightly she would take in his words of encouragement. It sounded easy enough, even for her, but the true question was whether she would be able to manage it beyond thinking how easy it sounded. Before she could really get started though her partner had already rolled up his sleeves and gotten to work on the dry ingredients. The smile he had shot her brought the flush back in full force to her cheeks. Getting caught off-guard around him was starting to feel dangerous for her as she could have sworn her heart skipped a beat for a second there. As he started the baking task in earnest she would watch the skills he had spoken of in action. Sure enough, he was able to move what he wanted without lifting a finger. She was legitimately in awe of his psychic powers. “Impressive.” Aura couldn’t help the comment softly. It was something new for her to witness and he really did seem to have good coordination when it came down to it. ‘Even if I tried similar with my powers it probably would never be so precise.’

It took a minute for the girl to realize that she had been totally transfixed on watching things practically prepare themselves on the other half of their table. Only once she had would Aura finally turn away, instead glancing to the instructions on the board. From what she could tell he had the cake part well under control. Which left the frosting, also known as the true tasty part where Aura was concerned. ‘So he said to just follow the instructions and it should be good.’ Giving the board a second look she would then reach for the ingredients needed. Taking the “½” cup measuring cup, she would measure out the stuff that looked like heavy cream, not that she really knew any better as to what it really was. Pouring it into the saucepan she would study the oven for a moment before turning the knob that looked like it belonged to the burner the ‘cream’ was on top of so that it could heat. Which left the chocolate. What they had though wasn’t chopped, instead it was a big hunk of chocolate. “...Then I chop this, carefully. Don’t want to bleed again so soon. Or at all.”

Somehow chopping the chocolate had become more of a task than the nymph had expected. It was so tough and she found herself exerting quite a bit of strength to make it work. Upper body strength wasn’t exactly Aura’s thing, especially in recent days. But she soldiered through it with enough force and concentration. Reaching for a bowl she would carefully manipulate the air to ‘scoop’ up the chocolate from the table, catching it in the bowl. Her half was just ready to be mixed by the look of it, though that depended on when the cream started boiling….however long that would take. Before she could ask about the timing though Elliot had given her a new task of mixing the cake batter. He seemed confident enough that she could handle it with her skills, which made her smile. How could she say no when he had that much faith in her? “It sounds easy enough. Leave it to me.” One glance at the cake batter and she could see that it was pretty runny. That would probably make mixing it easier in her case. Hopefully.

Bringing a hand above the mixing bowl that was now within her control Aura would focus, forgetting the buttermilk that was starting to boil. It wasn’t exactly as easy as it sounded to mix the entirety of the batter. At least not without some consequence. Since there was a lot to work with it ended up being a bit messy, the main victims of Aura’s skill being herself and the tabletop. She really wasn’t bothered by it though, it wasn’t as easy as it sounded to mix without utensils. Plus she had given fair warning that she wasn’t kitchen savvy, this was just seeing it in action. While some spilled from just how watery it was she had still managed to avoid losing all the batter from the bowl in the end. With the surviving batter she would carefully fill the baking pans, taking the literal interpretation of fill for meaning to the brim. After placing those into the oven to cook she would chance a glance into the mixing bowl. Surprisingly though a bit remained even after her poor show at mixing.

“Elliot. Some still remains as left-over. Is that normally the case for this?” Figuring it all would have been used she wasted no time showing the greaser the fact that there really was some batter left, just not quite enough for another cake. Before she could take in his answer though, a new sound, like something sizzling reached her ears from their stove. In her eagerness to mix the batter she had completely set aside the fact that the cream needed to be watched before it did what it was doing now in ‘boiling over’. Embarrassed for a whole new reason she would eye the saucepan, unsure on how to deal with the situation. “Oh no,” she could only mutter under her breath as neither removing the pan from the heat nor turning off the burner had come to her mind yet. Aura had a lot to learn in cooking...

━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          "Speech" 'Thoughts'

Kawaii Butthole69

Little Miss Opinionated

Kitten

User Image

AdelaideSanders

Got shackles on, my words are tied,

Fear can make you compromise.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Relieved to find out that Sebastian wasn't upset over her bumping into him, Addy's smile brightened as she tilted her head in reassurance. So far, this guy seemed to be very nice even though he did seem to be a little down. Or rather, he seemed downright pitiful. Following his brief line of sight, Addy realized that the Russian was looking over to Kid and Lilith, seemingly not enjoying the sight of the two near each other. 'Is this why the Seven of Swords came up earlier?' The question popped up into the brunette's mind as Asteria's discussion went on the background. It kind of made sense. Keywords: Kind of. Snapping back to reality, Addy turned back to Sebastian and smiled again. "I-I'm Adelaide Sanders, nice to meet you too!" She replied courteously, hoping that this interaction would distract him from the two love birds.

Unfortunately though, Lilith's voice cut through the pleasantries and tore Addy's attention from Sebastian, taunting her for accidentally dropping Shaun on her way to the other side of the class, as if he was some accidentally discarded toy. 'Ah crap,' Addy groaned to herself as she realized that at this point, she was going to lose. Half of her wanted to just give up and let the demoness win, but another part of her argued with her and said that if she just gave up, Lilith would definitely be hot on her heels for being a quitter. At any rate, with all the ruckus that they've already created, it'd be a surprise if they didn't get caught and punished. "F-fine, but if you lose, or we both get in trouble, you're watching chick-flicks whether you want it or not," Addy replied, frustrated with everything. Sighing, the small psychic turned to Sebastian with pleading eyes and gave him the, "Sorry, I'll pay you back after this, so please don't be too mad at me," look as she clung onto the Russian's arm and started kicking in the direction that Lilith had pointed out to her earlier, slightly struggling. "M-my little psychic feelers are telling me that somethin' is buggin' you, and I hope you feel better soon, but please don't hurt Kid Disaster. It'd just be a horrible mess to clean up and I'm not in the mood to try and pacify, Lilith the Unmerciful," Addy muttered, throwing a sympathetic glance towards Sebastian. It was obvious that something seriously bad had to have happened between Kid and Sebastian for them to be throwing the stink eye at each other, but for now she'd just leave it at that. She definitely didn't want to open that can of worms right now while they were floating around in simulated space. "I-if anything, you could talk about it to me after class, provided that I don't get in too much trouble after this." She continued, the inner therapist shining through.

At this point, Addy and Sebastian were catching up to Lilith and Shaun. Surprisingly, they haven't run into any of the other students as they continued to paddle across the classroom to the other side, despite how frenzied all of this was becoming. Realizing that Lilith was in the lead, Addy panicked and instantly shot out her arm to grab onto Shaun's other arm and pulled as hard as she could so as to launch the two backwards, all the while pushing Team Addy-Seb forward. During the process, Addy almost lost grip of Sebastian's arm, almost dropping him. Luckily though, she twisted herself so as to wrap both arms around his waist and propelled themselves forward. "S-sorry, Shaun, Lilith!" The brunette squeaked as she looked over her shoulder to the two, afraid of seeing the fury in Lilith's eyes. All that she could do at this point was to continue paddling forward while chanting to herself in her head, 'Just keep swimming!!' All the while praying that Miss Asteria doesn't see them until they finally made it to the other side safely as well as victorious. Any time after that, she didn't care that much about.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

Sometimes I want toxx Disappear !
                    Company: Sebastian, Lilith, Shaun and others
                    Outfit for the day: Casual
                    Thoughts: 'Whoa, we're half way there. Whoa, livin' on a prayer. Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear. Whoa, livin' on a prayer!'
                    Out Of Cats: Hmmmm, I hope this was okay.

Karmie Cloo

AsuraDeimos
              JUST Gigi
              Of Dracarys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items