Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo moved kikuos bangs away revealing the dim shine of the mark " Even so if this miko is after lil sis why does she need the light vessals ?" He asked in turn. Kikuo rubbed her forehead some " its becasue light is the only element that can overpower darkness ... if kikuos the dark vessels and kurosan is the other.. is aimisan okay with having more darkness in this realm " she worried kyo rubbed his chin as he sighed " let's not worry about that now we need to get akachan home to rest .. I think we all need rest " he chuckled
*skip *
Once kyo carried shiro to his room leaving Kikuo and hotaru in the sitting room. Kikuo played with her hair as she glanced up at hotaru then back down at the ends of her long hair then she peeped " what is the weapon that dark miko is after ??" She asked without hesitation
Haku pouted as he stood " why must yashasama always break my toys .." he whined as he walked over to cel and picked her up " I care for my pons why don't you mi lord if you keep sacrificing your (chess) pieces you won't have any left .." he said as he carried cel off to retrieve the light vessel from the mortal realm " how are you feeling celchan" he asked sweetly as he dressed her up
Hotaru glanced at Kikuo as she lifted a cigarette to her red lips " the weapon is not exactly a weapon.. its a relic enfused with power. The weapon grants a person the power of controlling time power of a god they can control time.... and dimensions. " blowing smoke Hotaru shook off the ash from the bud . " that miko craves it because is corrupted by this darkness a form of evil thats ancient.. no one dares try messing with it but she did .. now she wants the weapon to control time .. to warp and distort the balance of light and dark and rule this distorted reality .. " Hotaru saw Kikuo frozen at her reply " the miko is dark she craves you and kuro for your power over darkness.. its her source of power .. the darker an emotion is the powerful she gets"
Cel was embarrassed at her outburst she hid her eyes behind her long bangs " I'm fine Haku sama ..this injury isnt serious I've endured much worse from Yasha sama and the miko .. " her hands touched his finger tips stopping his movement " I must apologize for my outburst . .. Haku sama .. I just.. .. " a blush spread across her face as she looked down at her bare leg .

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo eyes widened then she glanced down at the tea cup in her lap " I see with my power and kurosan she will be able to take that weapon and use it to rewrite time ..?" She asked herself she took a sip " and what would happen if the keeper of the dark realm my old lord was to stop her ? What will happen ?" She asked " nothing that's why ... you aren't going to connect that monster for what ever reason we could stop this b***h " kyo said. Walking into the room Kikuo glanced back at him " the keeper of the dark realm kurosan me and this miko are all reincarnations of him ...he surely could stop her niisama ! " she argued " evenso this girl is yasha's pet we could say too much " he sighed Kikuo threw the cup at him " why niisama ! If you don't trust her why did you ask her to come !? I believe that hotarusan isn't what niisama make her out to be !" She shouted
Haku smirked as he. Finished dressing cel " it was adorable .. just to show that my little celchAn isn't only a doll " he teased as he got dressed and went to the ripped open portal to the mortal realm " ready my dear " he teased as he took cel hand. On the other side of the opening they landed in what seems a school " where are we ". Haku questioned glancing. Around the broom closet
Hotaru looked up in awe and shock at Kikuo " why.. why are you defending me .. Im your enemy you should take head of what your brother says " Hotaru stood up so suddenly the fast movement made her dizzy and fall back on the couch " he's right ... I'm a useless pawn ...a pawn of your enemy what makes you think i wont turn against you now. I could use my scythe and slice you down while your guard is down.. .. I could right now so why?" Hotaru demanded. All pent up frustration surfaced as tears welled up " why defend me.. why bring me here.... i dont understand ... i dont understand for someone a reincarnation of darkness your pure ... you say im not what i appear to be yet you dont know ... "
Cel looked around curiously " we are in the school of where our target attends " pulling out a cell a picture of a blue haired teen appeared " Ken Nakamura is the reincarnated light for the earth realm. " Putting the cell away Cel adjusted the schools uniform on her as she slowly peeked through the crack of the door. "All is clear Haku sama where should we begin?"

Adorable Fatcat

in an instant a wave of blackened hair rained around hotaru " because hotarusan isn't a bad person ..." kikuo said against hotaru shoulder she hugged her tighter for comfort " if hotarusan truly wanted to kill me why didn't hotarusan when we came back to nisama house ...?" she asked she pulled away with a smile " a girl who used to run a breakfast and bath house always told me to look further pass the surface of person ...'' she peeped as she placed her hand over her heart "yuyasan, akirasan.. hotakakun.. everyone died because kikuo wasn't strong hearted to protect them.. " her bangs covered her tearing eyes as the tears dripped down her face " ... kikuo swear to not allow another person to die when I could save them.." she hicupped
kyo sood silent as he watched kikuo sobbing infront of hotaru ' lil sis .. you held that burden on those tiny shoulder all this time ..' he took a step and reached for his blade in case tried anything" i decided to bring you her because you worked wth yasha you may have some insight on whats going on .." he told hhotru
haku glanced at the photo " well lets go to homeroom i guess " he giggled as he had no ide where he was going
Sniffling from all the crying Horaru was beginning to calm down as she quickly wiped away the tears from her face . Adjusting her glasses she pushed them back to the rim of her nose looking up at Kyo. " Yashas plan his whole plan is to be a kami . More importantly the kami who can distort time and disturb the natural balance of both realms. That is his goal..so he's working with the miko because she knows alot about it because she has witnessed it herself used by the kanis themselves. Unfortunately that's all I know of their plan. I don't know what her intention is since thats when I sent off for my final mission. " Hotaru explained " but I will tell you this if you want more information about her your gonna have to talk to the king of angels Aggelo. Those two have some history together " folding her arms her eyebrows frowned a little " that's all I know and all i was gain information from old records. " looking down then back up " she currently has no physical form because it was destroyed however her heart remains in a host gathering dark energy " Hotaru looked at Kikuo briefly " hence why she wants your power and kuros for her own "
Cel could feel curious eyes on them and hearing the whispers. Her hand clenched up at girls talking about Haku . Feeling the blushes and giggles Cel felt a little uncomfortable until finally reaching the door of homeroom. Sliding the door open they entered a class full of students " Ah you two must be the new students please introduce yourself " the teacher happily asked them both. Cel looked straight ahead seeing the target in the back row 'target spotted Nakamura Ken' her thought was cut hearing Haku saying something

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo glared at the name " you say the king of angels " he chuckled some " the very angel that banished my kind to the earth.. you're saying that king " his attitude snapped as he gripped the handle of murasama tightly " damn him and his kin .." he cussed as he went off angerily
Kikuo stood up and wiped her nose on her sleeve " aggelo was his name ..will he help us ..? " she asked when she felt an overwhelming nervousness compel her ' why am I so nervous now ..? Is this the bond me and that light vessel have ' as a vision of Haku and cel in a class appeared in her head " oh no ! Yashas already going after that boy !" She worried as she ran after her brother " niisama ! Niisama ! Yasha already going after the light vessel !" She cried kyo just shrugged it off " so what Kikuo .. so what if Yasha gets that boy as long as he doesn't get his hands on you or kuro " he said coldly swinging a bamboo blade at a dummy Kikuo shooo her head " if that mill gets that light he will die niisama !" She said in a serious tone when kyo didn't answer Kikuo left the room she ran up to shiros room to see if he's awake she stopped when she spotted hotaru in the room
Haku smirked big as he acted cute " hello my name is Hin haku and this is cel kenski she's mine " he wrapped his arm around cel " if anybody tries to take her away from me I'll cut off every one of your fingers " he smiled sweetly and bowed " it's very nice to meet all of you and hope we can be friends " he annocened as the teacher told Haku to move to the back of the class for his creepy threatening introduction he sat next to the window he glanced over to ken in the middle of the last row ' so he's the light vessel .. kinda cute ' he thought when ken caught Haku staring at him he simple smiled and waved
Hotaru stared down at the still unconscious Shiro she touched his hand she lnew Kikuo was behind her she immediately said " before you jump to conclusions The didn't make a move on him. I just ... wanted to see if he' ok" Hotaru removed her hand Shiros head as Shiro' s eyes slowly opened up . Feeling groggy he slowly sitted up holding his throbing head " whats going on?" He asked shaking his theobing head " wait.. Hotaru .. ? .." looking behind her he spotted Kikuo " Kikuo .. whats going on? Did something happen?"
Ken felt unease as he slunched down in his chair avoiding Hakus wave 'the new students ' something is off about those two.. that Hin san looks ... sadistic almost bloodlust ... but ' glancing at Cel as she took a seat in front of him he felt a slight chill ' Kenski san .. she almost seems shes lacking emotion somehow ' the teacher nervously smiled as the two 'students took their seats " well thank you Haku kun and Cel kun. We are happy to have you both now as I was saying " she turned to the board writing out a math formula " now we were just learning this new formula does anyone want a g oh " surprised Cels hand immediately went up " I wanna solve it " she said in a soft voice walking jp to the board . Ken heard whispers among him about Cel ' Cel what kind of name is that ? ' oh man she is so quiet ' ' but man look at her even though her eyes is mostly covered she has a nice body ' ' is she and Haku kun are actually a couple ' mouu I envy her ' Ken felt a cold sweat as he looked behind him seeings Hakus smile but could tell it was deadly ' wait claws .. did he had claws just now .. im hallucinating..right?' He thought.

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo bit her lip as she put on a smile " hotarusan wanted to make sure shirosan was okay " she said softly as she sat on the bed " shirosan needs rest " Kikuo cupped shiros cheeks as she got up and walked out to f the room. ' I need to contact Aggelo for informatiOn the light vessel is in trouble ..' she peeped as Kikuo took a bus to the realm of the angels alone
Haku closed his hand 's**t the spell is already running out ..' he cussed as he rose his hand to be excused Haku left the room because his demonish appearance returned " ******** .. this isn't good .." he whined in the boys rest room
Shiro furrowed his brows . Instead of following orders he got out of bed " if there's one thing I know about the lil hime .. its whenever shes nervous or tells a lie she bites her lip " ' but where did she ' " she probably went to the realm of where the king of angels resides " Hotaru interrupted "kuso!" Cussed Shiro as he ran to find Kyo ' knowing him and his disdain for the king ... he isnt going to like this but Kikuo you should of told me where you was going damnit ' catching a light breathe he saw Kyo swinging at the dummy " oi . Kikuo ran off to see the king of angels "
The teacher watched with worry but quickly shifted to shock as Cel quickly finished the problem ' that was fast ' " umm Cel kun is Haku kun ok . He look " " he's fine sensei Haku sa... I mean Haku has to take his medicine for his condition " she explained " but wh ..." before the teacher could ask the bell rung ending the period. Watching her students she stopped Ken at the door " oh Ken kun I was wondering if you could show Cel and Haku around the school since they are new " Ken wanted to object but held it in " h hai sensei " standing in the hallway with Cel waiting for Haku. Ken glanced at Cel " umm ano is Hin san ok ?" He asked " Haku sama is fine for now" Cel replied . Before Ken could ask more Haku's voice interrupted his thoughts.

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo glanced back at shiro then sighed as he put the bamboo practice katana way " of course she did .. I swear she never listens to me" he took out his cellphone on the screen a green dot flashed " 2"well she's in city ... she's not going to be passed without running into trouble with those gaint red eyes of her " he worried as he put his cell away kyo walked over to shiro and hotaru he wrapped his arms around them " here's the plan since you're Technically not alive akachan you and hotaru will be able to go through the barrier that surround the city then go after Kikuo and get her out of the city .. while I well need to find a way inside " he whined his eyes glowed red as he teleported them to the out rim of the city
Kikuo walked into the outer rim of the city she glanced around at the elganctly decorated building and street vendors she glanced around at the angels then at herself '. I'm going to stick out so much ...' she thought to herself before she nocticed some laundry holding to dry she ran over and snatched some clothing and used a veil to cover her face then she walked without anyone noticing. Once at the inner gate she noticed that the guards were checking passes Kikuo glanced around for the pass so she stole one from an angel as she was able to pass into the center of the city ' okay just need to get to the castle ..' she thought s she ran up the side of a large wall she scaled it jumping into the gardens where an arch angel caught her " a theft huh .. what do you think are you doing. ..?!@ he questioned as he ripped the veil away from kikuos head " a fallen ..! " he grabbed her arm and tanked her inside away from the nobles " Fallens are forribean within this city if one may be found the excursion " he swag his blade nearly missing kikuos head Kikuo quickly ran away from the angel ' I'm not a fallen !' She cried as she ended up running in to Aggelo passing by the arch angel stopped then bowed " my apologizes my lord I will get rid of it quickly " as he grabbbed kikuos tiny arm" noooo I'm not a fallen .. I need to speak to the king because the time keeper is in danger !" She cried Aggelo grabbed her other arm " this girl isn't a fallen she's a mortal miko release her now .." he ordered the arch angel released Kikuo and left Aggelo glanced down at the little girl
Haku popped a pill as he returned back to looking normal " oh were you waiting long my little celchan " he purred as he glanced at ken " oh are you going to be our tour guide little ken kin " he got clear to ken " oh you have really pretty eyes " he commented with a slightly lust in his tone
Hotaru opened her eyes not realizing they were opened. Gasping when she realized she was hugging Shiro . Shiro immediately broke away from her as he glanced arou d their surrounding " so this the city of angels uh " Shiro commented glaring at the green like barrier surrounding the city . Placing his hand through he felt nothing then walked through " Hotaru lets go and find Kikuo " ne called out as he started to walk . Hotaru looked on then glanced at Kyo
Ken's blue eyes widen as he took a step back avoiding Haku's gaze " well sensei suggested I do so let's get started umm " a light blush dusted on his cheeks as he turned his back to them ' they are really weird something is off but I shouldn't judge ' leading them to the library he spun around " umm this is the library. We have an extensive collection on various topics such as ..art literature language sports mythology.. umm any particular topics you both are interested in or perhaps clubs you wanna sign up for? The library is the place to" " we don't have time to sign up for clubs. We already an activity we do after school" Cel interrupted softly " ahh I see .. then you two must work well together " Cel blushed slightly

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo watched as shiro and hotaru walked through the barrier with no issue as he took a strand of hair and Doug it at the barrier it burnt up the intent it touched " told ya " he joked to hotaru as he put his hands in his pockets " I will distract most of the guards then " he ran off as he threw rocks at the barrier and slurred names at the arch angels that protected the outer barrier when he got through attention kyo screamed loudly as he ran away ' okay akachan go ahead just make sure you get lil sis back soon becasue I can't run forever so get your a** moving !!' He yelled at shiro telepathically
Aggelo glanced out the window at the ripples that waved over the barrier " it seems we have a guest " he told Kikuo as he walked over to a crystal ball within the crystal a lay out of the entire city he placed his hand over and zoomed in on shiro " well my guess is that my barrier isn't that effective if another was able to get within it ..." he sighed some as he turned to Kikuo who was glancing over his shoulder at the image " you wanted to speak to me about the time keeper ?" He reminded her. Kikuo nodded as she stood back as she explained what hotaru told her
Haku wrapped his arm around cel " ain't she's a cutie .. " he pinched her blushing cheek as he glanced at ken " yeah we are busy after school ... hey! Would you like to join us ?!" Haku asked in an excited tone as he grabbed ken hands and held them in his
Shiro and Hotaru hid behind a buiding as several guards passed by them 'they is alot of them 'once the coast wad clear he took off running Hotaru following close behind ' it's just like the old days...everyone ' Hotaru thought sadly as she remembered of the old gang. Shiro abrupt stop had her snap out of her thoughts. " this is the palace" Shiros red eyes narrowed at the blocked entrance . ' well can't be helped " raising his hands up he walked up to the guards . Horaru was shocked ' Shiro what are "hello boys" Shiro called out. Before the guards could respond Shiro flashed behind them knocking them out catching the fallen keys " lets go Hotaru " Shiro called out opening the large door.
Ken looked down at his held hands " umm well actually I have a club meeting after school so.. " before Ken could decline a member from the history ran up to him " oh Ken sorry.. the president wanted me to inform you the club meeting is cancelled sorry " the boy ran off before Ken could oppose. Sighing Ken looked up at the smiling Haku " I suppose I could now... but um could you let go of my hand "

Adorable Fatcat

The nobles screamed in terror as they ran away into the palace Aggelo stopped Kikuo mid sentence when he heard the screaming he glanced down into the garden as he jumped out of the window i front of shiro " what do you think you're doing intruding into my home like this ?" He asked
Haku giggled as he hugged ken " yay we can hang out with kenkun today celchan" he spun ken around

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff