Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naomi sadly smiled " I dont wanna bring this up in front of Aimi and Kuro. They have been through alot. But with you I trust you Hasama... just like you are aware of my current condition. I know your trying so hard to keep me alive . " Naomi raised herself up " that's why Hasama I want you to fulfill my final request which is to take all my healing knowledge and abilities including the God's seals . With the way my body is I dont have much time left but I don't regret anything. But promise me that when the time comes you will take my abilities ont yourself " Aimi raised her arms behind his back to hug him back. " Kuro ..." she nuzzled her face into his shoulder " Kuro ... Kuro ...." warm tears stained his clothes as they fell like waterfalls down her face not aware that a faint pink glow formed around them . Cel opens her eyes to feel the warm feeling " Haku sama what's that warm feeling ...I feel it's something good " Ken felt his heart warm as he glowed a soft pink as well. Sin took a step back " I can't explain it but now i feel comfort and warmth like Im at ease " Marisha - Ten could feel it to 'Aimis love ...' looking at her hands she could feel her power grow some " Shinihime " she used her power once more to control Shinihime.
" it's useless you fallen while I have the time kami under my control I will use that little darkness as my shield " Shinihime raised her hand to hand but her body froze " what!! What's going on Marisha-Ten ...damn you I broke free out of your control I can do it again " Shinihime tried moving but couldn't budge . Marisha-Ten " this power is something you will never understand Shinihime and I will not let you control the time kami" shiro stood tall " well look at that your old master is finally able to tame you "

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama stared at Naomi shocked at first but it turned into sadness " a-as you wish Naomi-sama.." he hesitated to answer as he glanced back at Aimi he stopped attempting to heal Naomi
Haku smiled softly " that warm feeling is love Celchan... we can feel it because they are light and dark... it just goes to show love will always consume hatred ..." he clenched his rob over the mortal heart that was beating in his chest ' if this chaos doesnt end soon ... i have a feeling i wont be here much longer ' he gulped from the idea " Celchan dear... how much do you love me ?" Haku asked randomly. Kyo watched the couple with a sad expression as he glanced out the window at the ripples in the sky ' come on lil sis kick that wetches a** and get down here ..' he whined
Kuro held Aimi tightly refusing to let go " darling im so sorry for allowing myself to he controlled... ive watched helpless as i was used as her puppet " he paused " i injured many of my clan and my friends ... i nearly handed you over to that wench to make you her permanent host body ... i killed my father in cold blood and watched ... i dont deserve to be here in your arms right now" he sobbed against aimis chest clenching her close to him " i dont deserve this .."
Kikuo grabbed hold of aggelo and pinned him down " release Aggelo Shinihime youve lost ..." she commanded as she tried to remove her from aggelos body. She stopped as she felt the hatred and pain Shinihime was feeling ' shes been hurting this entire time ... ' kikuo was over top Shrinihime " Let me help you Shrinihime... I understand the hatred and the pain youre feeling i went through something similiar ... you loved someone that would never love you back and they abandoned you.... i understand please allow me to show you onto the right path" she pleaded " please ill even allow you to take my body as a host to show you .." kikuo pleaded more.
The mighty ones eyes widened " what are you doing making a deal with the enemy Darkness ! You'll be giving her what we fought to prevent !?" He hissed as he walked toward her grabbing kikuo by the hair trying to yank her away from aggelo, kikuo fought back " No... you will kill her Shrinihime is misunderstood she deserve better then this ! I wont allow you to hurt her or aggelo mighty " kikuo sent a wave of dark aura through the almighty arm forcing him away from her. Kikuo stood in between the almighty and the other kamis and aggelo " Aggelo saw something thats why he didnt kill her when he has the opportunity so neither will i...youll have to go through me to get to either of them " she rawred
Hooded eyes closed in peace " thank you Hasama , youre a good person . I knew since I first saw you " Naomi smiled as she slept. " I've been fighting for a long time yet I feel a sense of peace" she mumbled. Cel's eyes widen at the comment "I ...I love you ...very much Haku sama" Aimi rubbed Kuros head in comfort " no one deserves this. After all we've been through together " memories of their first meeting came into her mind " from our first meeting to our reunion at the school ....facing great challenges ...starting a family...I don't want our story to end Kuro... I love you too much to stop it here . " Aimi held his face in her hands " Kuro I dont want our story to end like this do you ?" .Shinihime felt her brow twitch " that look that damn look " struggling from her hold she released Aggelo from her grasp " this isn't the end yet ...mark my words you hear me our final meeting will be at the place where the fallens first fell..." she hissed as she vanished to retreat for now

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama watched as the life slipped from Naomi eyes "Thank you for your guidance for these years Naomi-sama " he held her hand as he glanced over at Aimi in Kuro's arms he remained quiet not wanting to ruin the mood. Kyo came over and placed a hand on Hasama shoulder as he silently wiped " She's gonna be with Imu-san.. don't cry too much boy.." he whispered
Kuro glanced over at Hasama then held Aimi close to him he brushed her hair softly trying to prepare her for what she will find. " No darling, I don't want our story to end here .. I wanted to spend the remaining years with you, our childern.. watch them grow and make families of their own... " he softly told her as he choked some on his words " Darling I know this is going to be very difficult for you.. I'm here and I won't go anywhere .." he kissed her forehead as he turned her toward Hasama and Naomi's direction.
Haku smiled softly as he patted her head " I love you too Cel-chan." he grabbed both of her hands and kissed them " I won't be long my little Cel-chan, I'm going to leave you for now but I promise I will return with the head of our master and give it to you as a present for all the suffering he put us through... " he paused as he hugged her tightly knowing he won't return " Take care of yourself for me dear I'll hop back to you as fast I can " he smiled big as he kissed her one more time before vanishing off into the forest
Chester caught Aggelo falling figure as Kikuo ran after Shinihime " no please don't go ! " she begged as she was stopped by Aggelo grabbing her foot " no little kami don't go after her.. she will return then you could try again and save her ...'' he panted as he stood up
The almighty growled as he grabbed Aggelo by the throat and dragged him to his level " why did you let her retreat !?" he barked Aggelo blankly pushed the Almighty off of him " because I've seen it... the end of all of this chaos she will have her final battle where the fallen angels were slaughtered " he explained as he offered his hand to Kikuo " now if you don't mind I'm going to go see my wife " he opened a portal and passed through it with Kikuo and Shiro leading back to his throne room he floated over to one of the mirrors he stared at himself in his god form ' will I be able to turn back ' he stared down at his legs as he floated to a sitting position and sighed " Aggelo ..." Kikuo peeped as she walked over to him " how are you feeling " she asked wondering about his death
Aimi felt her heart fell some as she turned her head to Naomi " auntie ...." Aimi was quiet as she held Kuros hand tight for comfort. " she looks peaceful " noticing the peaceful look on Naomis face. stepping closer to her aunt she knelt next to her " auntie you won't suffer anymore now your free and can be with Imu san. " she made a quiet prayer in respect of her aunt not caring that tears were falling onto Naomis now pale face. Cel looked at the direction Haku ran to. " you promised Haku .... " hands fisted against her chest as Cel grew a little anxious " Haku sama you promised ...come back safe...." Shiro looked around at the mirrors then back at Aggelo " you said where the fallens fell? Is that where she plans her final battle with us... of all places why ..." his red eyes widened 'of course that was where her first rebellion began... the place it all ..." Shiros eyes narrowed at the bloody massacre . Rin opened her eyes sensing a strong aura . " mother what js it ?" Sin asked with ken not far behind " Aggelo your father "

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro held Aimi from behind trying to sooth her pain, Hasama laid a sheet over Naomi as he glanced out the window at the sky 'feels like Shinihime left the heavens .. is it over ...'he asked as he turned to Kyo who was next to him " it isnt over until you cut off the head of the snake " he told Hasama " oi boy what is this symbol on your forehead ?" He asked Hasma felt his head
Kikuo sat against the wall in deep thought when she was introrupted by a loud crash in the throne room. Aggelo glanced over at the arc angels entering the throne room " what is the meaning of this " he asked " my apologies my king.. we felt a dark aura in the area we werent certain of its sorce " a guard mentioned as he glanced over at Kikuo, she cutely waved. Aggelo held his breathe seeing Rin walk into the room after the guards
blue eyes slowly opened as Aimi got the strength to stand " thats a god seal mark. Auntie gave it to Hasama as her final wish " Aimi turned to give Hasama a sad smile " she trusted you can handle her power she did say you were her best student ... " wiping away her remaining tears " but it's as Kyo san has said she's still alive just retreated but I feel a final confrontation is approaching soon" . Aimis hand squeezed Kuros. " soon....it will be over after all she has done I can't forgive her" Shiro rose a brow " full of all sorts of surprises eh lil hime " Rin froze at seeing Aggelo. " Aggelo...." whispering his name. Her little body moved by itself as she attached herself to Aggelo. Sin watched the scene in surprise as well.

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama looked in the reflection of the broken window to see the seal eked into his forehead then disappear he felt it's power serge through his body' what is this power... ' he made a cut on his arm he watched it sew itself back together " This is the power that Naomisama had all along .." he turned to Aimi " Aimi-sama... what is the god's seal and what is it's abilities ?" he asked as he watched the aura overflow from his fingertips
Kuro glanced over at Hasama " easy little brother you're releasing too aura at once. you'll attract unwanted attention ..." he said seeing some rogue demon coming toward their location
Aggelo tried to hug Rin but he passed through her his eyes widened as he turned around to her he reached his hand to her and it fazed through her body " why am I transparent ..." he asked himself. Kikuo got up and placed her hand on Aggelos shoulder to see if he was transparent her hand passed right through Aggelo " what is going on ... " she asked as she stared at Shiro
"it's simple really, Aggelo appearance is a illusion.. or a shadow that the chronosphere is projecting of it's existence from it's former master which was Aggelo..." Nature kami said while passing through a portal into Aggelos throne room with the light kami, Kikuo turned to nature " a projection ... but Aggelo is right there " Nature shook his head " that isn't actually time his body died when he was hit with one of almighty lighting blades ..." he tried to explain. " hes like I... My body was destroyed but my current body is an illusion made of plants to resemble me ... it's the same with Aggelo " he pointed out
Aimi looked at Hasamas forehead " the gods seal is a very powerful healing ability. It's a mark blessed by the gods themselves upon someone who is worthy. Auntie obtained it by performing 3 difficult tasks by the gods. " eyelids lowered at the memory she obtained it long before I was born for as long as I could remember she always had that mark. How she obtained it she never told me. But she did tell me that with that mark her healing powers can increase by 100%. Even more but only few can control it like you Hasama" Rin fell into despair " but he's here right here in front of me ...so why can't I...."

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama stared at his hands as he closed them he glanced back at Naomi's corpse " is it powerful enough to bring someone back to life ..?" he asked as he slowly walked over and kneeled next to the sheet " don't try it! " a voice yelled in his head " Imusama..." he questioned he glanced around the room looking for Imu ' i'm not physically there boy... I'm only speak to you for a short before my aura runs out ...' Imu explained ' that god seal... it may be powerful but it's the reason why Naomi died.. it may increase your power and abilities to unimaginable highs indeed ... but it will take so much of your life energy that it will be the end of you ...' Hasama glanced down at his hands again " so be it what difference does it make if I shorten my life if I could bring those who died who weren't supposed to die in the first part back !?" he shouted to himself.
Aggelo watched helplessly as his wife tried to touch him " Naturae (nature kami) you said my body was destroyed and yet I'm here as you are.. why are you solid and i'm ... I'm transparent " he asked Naturae " It's simple... My element was nature which plants are a solid while your element is time...the chronosphere was only a instrument to control and maintain time...There was never a kami of time until I gave you that very tool Aggelo" he explained Aggelo stared at Naturae confused " let me start this way, before mothers were able to give birth to children, and the children had children there was a tree that gave birth to all the old and new kamis... I was in charge of mothering every one of those new born kamis, they were assigned their elements from a fire kami to a love kami and everything inbetween.. unfortunately sometime a kami was born of the same element of another before them.. and I was incharge of returning them to the earth " he paused as he took a breathe " I could never do it so I assigned that new born kami to a less important role as a kami.. many for little tasks such as creating or maintaining something for another kami with a similar element... then you were born Aggelo you were so tiny I could fit you into my palm.. I didn't believe you weren't going to make it the night.. you were only the first of many who turned out this way and I wouldn't allow it to happen so I took the chronosphere and sealed it with in your body in hope that you would survive.. and you did it was successful you grew up and became the kami of time ... " he happily said " I continued my practice of sealing ancient godly items into newly born kamis in order to insure that they survived.. for many of thousands of years it went unnoticed by the almighty one.. until one of the elder kami figured out what I was doing they started to kill off the kami I saved for their items..." Aggelo stopped Naturae " you saved me by putting this chronosphere in me .. is that why you were executed..." he questioned Naturae nodded " I fought back I murdered many elder kamis for killing my children... I was taken to the almighty then later executed for treason" he finished with a smile " I don't regret it I was happy to see you and many others grow and turn into something so beautiful " before Naturae could finish telling his story Kikuo intrupted him " Aggelo isn't alive anymore but that doesn't mean he's gone I can put his chronosphere in a body " she explained she walked over to Naturae and Aggelo " I can make a body for both of your ... " she peeped Naturae shook his head " that's very kind of your kami of darkness but I'm perfectly fine being a plant " he chuckled " kikuo ... my name is kikuo " Naturae laughed " alright Kikuo" she turned to Aggelo " Aggelo I promise I'll fix everything that's happened .. " she peeped as she held her hand out in front over Aggelo's chest flesh and bone started to grow around the chronosphere until Aggelo's body was restored into his god form he opened his eyes and glanced down at his new body, kikuo felt faint as she fell back aggelo quickly caught her " thank you little kami ...i" kikuo stopped him " this body is only a dolls body it can be easily damaged but it will be suitable as a shell "she explained as she offered him some clothing to cover up in, Kikuo got to her feet but she fell again " you need to rest little kami " aggelo pointed out as he picked her up and handed her off to one of his arch angels " make sure she get plenty of rest " he turned to shiro " you may remain here or join your lover shiro" he bowed his head to him" thank you for everything youve done up to this point " he floated over to rin he sat down to her level " rin ..." he questioned
Naomi opened her eyes to see white around " the afterlife uh..it's so peaceful. Well " Naomi touched her forehead feeling the gods seal vanished " Hasama can be hasty and rush into things but" Naomi sent Hasama a mental flick to his head " don't even think about it Hasama .... you have to realize you can't save everyone. Learn from my mistake baka.. I knew my time was up and I have no regrets " her lips curled into a smile as she leaned against a cherry blossom tree " Naomi..?" A familar voice called to her. Shiro glanced at the door then stepped out to follow Kikuo . Rin's pale glossy eyes rose to stare at aggelo. Her arms reached out but hesisted

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama held his head from feeling the flick, he stood up and glanced out at the overwhelming army headed toward them " If I'm unable to use this power to bring back those who shouldn't have died then I'll take the lives of those who should have instead " he said with a chilling tone as the pupils of his eyes turned slanted as he walked outside of the abandoned cabin he held his hand toward the army he placed his other back like he was pulling back an arrow, he released his hand the direction of the arrow hit cleared a line through the army, Kuro watched in disbelief of what he was seeing ' since when did little brother get that much power... he cleared half of this army without even moving his position..' he watched as Hasama cleared the army piece by piece.
The arch angel carried Kikuo to a room to rest, he stopped Shiro at the door " no one is allow to bother her orders from his highness " he explained. In the bed room Kikuo left her body consciously to seek out Shinihime' where could I find her ...' she peeped as she was drawn to a familiar aura she ended up in Yasaha palace. she fazed through the walls looking for Shinihime.
Aggelo cupped Rin's cheeks in her hands as he leaned in for a kiss when he felt Kikuo leave her body ' that girl doesn't know when to give up ' he sighed as he ignored it for a moment to enjoy his time with his wife.
Aimis eyes widen as well " it's the power my aunt left to him. But if he uses too much it's gonna leave him extremely fatigue. Kuro we have to make sure he doesn't over do it. Even auntie had her limitations. Shiro made a bored look " aw come on not even if I just sat down next to her?" he scratched his head at the predicament. " I just...wanna make sure lil hime won't do nothing reckless in there.." he trailed off. Rin felt it to. " she is stubborn isnt she " Rins lips curled into a small smile " wish this moment could last longer but there's so much to do"

Adorable Fatcat

Kuro watched as Hasama single handedly took down an entire army, Hasama lowered his hand feeling exhaustion creeping up on him, Kuro slowly moved toward Hasama " little brother ..?" he questioned as he placed his hand on his shoulder, Hasama shot up with an arrow aimed at Kuro's head, Kuro held his hands up showing he wasn't going to hurt him " it's alright Hogusha it's over you can relax.." he comforted him as Hasama lowered his hand " N-n-niisama I believe I've over did it a little" he mumbled before he collapsed into Kuro's arms
Kuro chuckled some as he put Hasama on his back when he reached his hand out to Aimi" come on darling let's go home"
Kikuo stumbled upon Yasha speaking to Shinihime ' what are they going at ...' she quietly floated above them to listen in what they were talking about
Aggelo stood up and walked over to his cyrstal ball " show me where the kami of darkness is .." he commanded as it viewed Kikuos ghostly figure located at Yasha palace " of course she would hunt down the dark energy coming from the mortals castle " he sighed hard as he glanced down at his newly made body he snapped his fingers his appearance his armor melted onto his body, the time turner appeared behind him with two halos circling around it, he glanced over at Rin's surprised face " why the face my love, you've seen this form many times " he teased as he floated over and stole a kiss from her lips
Aimi glanced back at Naomis peaceful still body then turned to look back at Kuro. " Kuro kun promise me that when this is over... we will put aunt Naomi in a proper.... grave...I just dont wanna leave her like this. She deserves it" Yasha frowned at Shinihime " why didnt you finish them. You had jt right there in your grasp" Shinihime still recovering glared at Yasha " a minor set back.Im not at my full power " a vein throbs by her eye " if that damn girl didnt get in my way i would of gotten my heart back. But no matter". Rins eyes widen from the sudden shock "mmph "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff