Welcome to Gaia! ::

black claw like hand dug deeper into Aggelos chest .pulling out her hand a shiny object was in her grasp as Cel looked at the sparkling purple stone. " he is right .. I am just a doll created to obey orders since I have no free will " Cel watched unfazed as Aggelo over Kikuo " you should of kept your guard up otherwise what you were trying to protect" just before Cel could attack tgem she dodged a small wave " its you " she said blankly to Sin . Sin briefly glanced at Kikuo and Aggelo then glared at Cel as he flew over her to attack . Cel caught off guard had to dodge back . ' Haku sama we have an issue ' she thought trying to find Haku . Sin was right beside her she looked shocked as she was thrown back by just a poke from Sin.
Twin red eyes glowed in anger as a great force of aura pushed Haku off of Shiro . Shiro watched with satisfaction seeing Haku on the ground . " I wouldn't give you the satisfaction of touching me " another force threw Haku again " tgen again I have to get used to these eyes of mine but unlucky for you it seems your lil pet is having issues of her own with Sin "

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo held Aggelo up as she watched sin fighting off cel ' he's so strong ..' she thought while trying to heal the hole that was in aggelos back before she was finished Aggelo tried to get to his feet " Aggelo can't move yet .." she whined as stopped him Aggelo glanced at Kikuo then stood up" that's crystal that doll stole from me it is very important that shinrihime doesn't get s hold of it " he said while teleporting behind cel he snatched her arm with the crystal in it
Haku smirked " I wouldn't worry we are leaving now "he ran out of the room still naked he grabbed cel like a teddy bear and ran out of the bath house to a car
Shiro cussed under his breath " they got away damn it " frustrated he punched a giant hole in the ground leaving a fist sized hole . " I better go back and see if Kikuo is ok " walking down the damaged hallway he saw Kikuo near Aggelo " Kikuo " he stopped midstep spotting Sin kneeling on a pile of rubble staring at Aggelo " Sin .. " Shiro called his name but Sin ignored him as his focus remained on Aggelo.
Meanwhile Cel was holding her dislocated arm thanks to Aggelo ' I know punishment awaits me soon but Haku sama is awfully quiet'

Adorable Fatcat

Aggelo glanced at the crystal in cels severed hand when the hand crumbled away Aggelo dropped the crystal refusing to touch it Kikuo looked confused "why can't you pick it up "she reached her hand and tried touching it but it shocked her "that is reason only celestial beings could only handle it " he turned to sin Kikuo glanced up at Aggelo then realized who he was glancing at "shirosan !..sinsan?!.." she questioned as she held her burnt hand
Haku stopped as he stared down at his naked body then at cel "sorry my dear but I couldn't help myself "he teased then sighed "don't worry we won't say anything just that we ran into some trouble "he looked around for some clothing
Shiro broke his gaze from Sin as his attention shifted towards Kikuo . Withiut a second longer he was beside her holding her bunt hand in his own large hands " these dainty hands shouldn't scar " raising her hand he licked at the reddish skin . Seeing her flinch he held on his grip just a little bit before pulling his lips away. Sin spotting the sparkling crystal below felt a atrong pull as he picked it up " I don't understand if this crystal is so important why can't you pick it up ?" He asked still unaware of whats going on..
Cel nodded still looking down at her misding hand that was slowly growing back " still I failed a mission... I failed Haku sama ... " a surging throbing pain consumed her as she gripped her chest ' shes angry shes sucking up more dark energy than before ' slumping on thw the car seat her focus shifted to Haku clothes in hand. " Haku sama ?"

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo blushed as she coughed in her other good hand to control her shyness " thank you shirosan " she peeped as she quickly gave him a kiss when shiro wasn't looking "got you shirosan hehe "she giggled
Aggelo hesitated to reply to sins question " that crystal belonged to the neo queen who ruled the moon kingdom only people from there could touch the crystal "he paused "she asked me to protect it "he said glancing down at the crystal in sins hand Kikuo blinked as she stared at the shine of it " how can sinsan pick it up then .. "she bit her own tongue "is it because sinsan is from the moon ??"she asked
Haku slipped on some pants before he put a shirt on he stared at cel "is that b***h taking from you again ?"he asked as he glanced around out the window seeing if there were any dark aura demons he spotted out he got out of the car and tackled it to the ground and forced it into the backseat "okay feed on this to get some energy back "Haku said pointing into the backseat with the scared demon tied up
Shiros eyes widened at the sudden move that his cheeks slightly dusted red ' shes getting sneakier by the minute'
Sin frowned at the idea "that's impossible....im a mixed breed remember.. " a sad look showed in his mixed eyes " the only memory I have of my past is my mothers smiling face then nothing" Sin clenched his hand over the crystal " I have no idea what's going on .. I dont know why I can hold it ... but it has something to do with him" Sin pointed a finger at Aggelo" " i sense your hiding something... something about my past..about who I truly am..or why I was abandoned " he looked at Kikuo with confusion on his young face.
The rouge demon squirmed trying to break the ropes " let me go you b*****d .. I will kill you.. I will... " it froze from a dark chill in front of him ' thus onna...' Cels eyes widened as black like tentacles rammed into the demons chest . Ignoring its screams of agony and pain Cel fed on its dark aura. The struggles lessened as the body slumped. Cel glanced at her hand fully restored as she threw the demon out of tge car " thank you haku sama sorry for being a burden " she spotted a red mark on Hakus cheek using the large shirt sleeve she was wearing she wiped his cheek " Haku sama shouldn't gave marks like this it will mess up Hakus soft skin "

Adorable Fatcat

Aggelo turned his glance away from sin "I am not keeping any secrets from you other then apparently you are a decenent of celestial being from the lunar kingdom "he lied as he tried to take the crystal from sin " I am responsible for that in your hand I'd be very grateful if you gave it back to me "he said in a slight fatherly tone Kikuo glanced between Aggelo and sin 'is it possible that Aggelo is ...? No ..but sinsan did say he was half angel ' she pondered
Haku was stiff and colorless from what cel just did "remind me not anger you celchan .." he shuttered then he sighed "well we can't go back empty handed if not uashasama will whip me again "he whined he felt cel staring at him about the remark " as much as I enjoy being torotured I hate being whipped !" He yelled with a red stained face
In defiance Sin threw it at Aggelo watching with child like glee as it smacked Aggelo on the forehead " take it .. it has no reveliance to me and I dont want no part of it " Sin suddenly felt his body being suddenly lifted up by the collar by Shiro " you were a gaki then and your still a gaki " he said blankly . Sins face brightened red as he struggled to get down " put me down oi! Put me down I'm not a little kid!" Sin whined as Shiro nogged him on the head " still a gaki to me but you did always didn't like authority figure yet it makes me wonder why show up all of a sudden " tears of frustration appeared on Sins face " because I got scared!" He confessed as Shiro dropped him. " I got scared....after looking around I sensed that miko .. she's getting stronger alot stronger.. and so I vanished through one of black holes .. I saw the trapped light vessel.. he was frightened that his aura is being tainted I wanted to get him out ... but... ... but I got scared so I ran... I wanted to find Hotaru but then I saw it... I saw what happened to her .so I followef you ..then.... " Sins small frame shook then suddenly hugged Kikuo as he cried against her.
Cel felt a small tug as without thinking found herself pulling Haku to her to kiss him on the lips. Pulling away seconds later Cel looked down embarrassed " I trust Haku sama and I will do whatever it takes to make Haku samas goal come true. Even if it means bearing all the punishment for Haku sama I will.. because... " no mustn't say it.. ' Cel thought hesitating on her next words " because Cel serves Haku sama "

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo blushed madly as sin cried into her she gentle wrapped her arms around him for comfort "don't worry sinsan I will protect you from that miko and shirosan too!" She spoke for shiro as she cupped his cheeks she wiped his tears with her thumbs with a smile she kissed over the moon on his forehead "that a promise if sinsan in trouble touch the moon right here "she poked sins forehead " right here "she giggled
Aggelo watched sin and Kikuo with a sadexspression as he levatated the crystal in his hand as he walked over to sin he suddenly wrapped an arm around sin and Kikuo to comfort him as Kikuo did " in all honesty your mother was better at comforting you then I could ... "he mumbled against sins back as Aggelo hugged sin tighter from the guilt he felt Kikuo blushed madly and feeling awkward being in aggelos hug
Haku blushed madly from the sudden kiss as he gently touched his lips "celchan .."he mumbled as he hugged her suddenly and rubbing his cheek against hers "I knew you felt the same celchan "he said hugging celchan as if she was a plushie chibi style "I love you too celchan !"
Sin could feel the harsh glare on his back from Shiro " thank you ...but um umm could we let go now .. ?" He asked not wanting another bump on the head from Shiro ' I dont want to get hit again from him his fists hurt!' He whined at the look Shiro who was sending him an evil smile only to stop when Shiro felt a small pop on the nose.
Cel felt like a doll in his arms didnt fight him but a ghost smile appeared on her lips ' this is how I wanna see Haku sama .. not that pained look as before.. ' she thought

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo wiggles her way out of the hug as she tackled hugged shiro "shirosan wants a hug too "she teased as she hugged his head in between her tiny clevage. Aggelo was dumbfounded as he released sin and turned away walking out of the room embarrassed for what he did 'well that didn't go as expected ..'he sighed as he ended up climbing into one of the destored baths he stared at the crystal floating in his hand 'and yet you (taking about his wife )still wanted me to give this to him..' he sighed louder as he tried to relax in the warm water
Haku released cel and put on a shirt as he smirked big "how about some dinner before we go face the wrath of yashasama and maybe some beers won't hurt "he said as he drove off
Shir who usually didnt blush coukd feel his cheeks lightly tinted ' lil hime getting bold uh ' " even though I like this position from this heavenly flesh we have to keep it pg since there is a child among us " he teased against her chest giving it a little lick as payback. Sin turned his head blocking his mind from the perverted scene in front of him but thought of what Aggelo just said ' that man.... is he .. my father?'
Nodding Cel looked through the window seeing her reflection on the window " I would like that Haku sama " putting back her blank look in place trying not to break character butvwas happy at Hakus confession she was unaware a spark of light was forming inside her

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo gasped some as she cover her chest " shirosan is being bad .." she whined as she snuggled against his neck her horns got caught on shirks shirt when Kikuo tried lifting her head she couldn't she tugged hard she ended up ripping the shirt clean off shirks body her face blew up as fast as she stared at shiros naked skin then cover her face with the remaining shirt hanging of her horn
Aggelo relaxed more sinking into the water he popped up when he heard someone come in he turned around seeing sin in the door way "yes ..?" He hesitately asked
Haku hummed to the music on the radio when they arrived at the restuant the car squeaked to a stop "okay were here "he smirked as he got out
Shiro couldn't help but chuckle at her clumsiness " you gotta get used to those things on your head. Next thing I know my pants will be your next victim" he reached up to remove a piece of tattered cloth fron his nonexistent shirt " then again even though you got a upgrade you gotta keep your guard up hi m e s a ma " he said twirling her bra like it was a flag.
Sin said nothing at first but sat down against the door giving Aggelo his privacy waiting till he was done.
Cel looked at the homey looking restaurant until she sensed high levels coming from inside her eyes glowed a bit as she grabbed Hakus hand and quickly pulled in him through the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff