Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo watched as her eyes flashed behind her seeing kuro at the edge of the barrier ' ill be back niisama please dont dare die on me ...' she pleaded as she stood up " imusan ... " kikuos voice sent a chill down imu back " yes little one " " please help me save aimisan for the light kami ..'' she asked imu glanced at kikuo then at naomi 'shes planning on using that to save kyo ... and kikuo know it ...but ..' imu noticed that kikuo was still crying she held her hand out shiros blade came flying back into her hand " thank you shirosan youve done enough ...'' she said as she shealth him and set him down next to naomi " this is shealth will keep you safe naomisama ... and niisama .." she smiled softly
kuro eyes narrowed " why protect them kikuo youre a kami are you not .." he asked " haii i am and i will protect everyone i promised .." she punched kuro in the gut " even if that means sacrifing myself to do so !"
nature glanced over at the remains in chesters arms " so aggelo returned back to the chronoshere .." he mumbled as chester gave it to him " can you do anything for time.." nature shook his head " i can not but that doesnt mean aggelos gain.. simple his physical being is no more how ever .." he threw the chronosphere up activating it the sphere disappeared within a body it glowed until the figures shape was solid theg low faded away into aggelos godform " the oracle will embody the kamis being and transeform into whatever it chooses such as . yes my power was nature but when my physical body was destoried, my power grew to no limits as of now im chose to hold this form in order for you to recognize me but im just made out of plants " he chuckled as he caught aggelos body " now since aggelos body was well destoried he can use his powers without restriction " he smiled as he brushed the hair of aggelos face chester eyes watered " thank goodness i thought he was dead " she cried in her sleeve
Naomis hand shook from the surge of power and from weakening " Ki...w wait.." hazy green eyes watched in conflict as she mended the life thretening mood ' saving a life with a life uh... ' she chuckled at her inner joke . Shiro thrashed next to Naomi " i know Shiro... you want her to stop... but I made a promise " She felt Imus aura slouwly awakening Kyo san... I know what you thought was the right thing ... I suppose ... thats where she got her stubbornness from ....you and Kikuo the most stubbornness from" Naomi whispered slamming her last bit of energy into Imu " now you baka wake up !" She lightly slapped imu across the face towake him up as she fell over drained and exhausted ' guess my trump card is on its last wheels... Imu....' she thought as she fainted.

Marisha-Ten eyes widened as she looked down on her veil " Chester..... she broke through"
Black smoke forced it way throygh the last gate to the heavens of gods Shinihime slowly emerged looking around at the shocked kamis " my .... dont tell me the almighty kamis are in turmoil.but then again you kamis were always payhetic .." .... the shocked kamis watched wide eyed " how did " "shinihime .." the whispered amongst each other " well then great one . It looks like you really messed up now . You always did had a big ego and that was going to e your downfall." Snapping her fingers a hord of rouge demons stood behind her " its time that you must pay. Retribution has begun "

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo thrashed at kuro with her sharp nails " tell me where aimisan is ! ---" she stopped when she felt the ripples of the realm of the kamis were penetrated she glanced up at the sky seeing the rings float out ' what's going on up there ...' she asked kuro grabbed kikuos horn and slammed her face into the dirt he stepped on her head " don't be distracted kikuo or you'll die .." he stepped harder as kikuo cried out holding kuros ankle " I put aimi in a barrel near the hotel I attacked the rabbit ... but that doesn't matter now since you're finished ..." he held up his hand his nails grew longer before he could stabbed kikuo to retrieve her heart imu kicked kuro away from her " that's enough " he panted holding his missing arm he kneeled down to help kikuo up kuro sat up as he glanced at shiros blade he picked it up and unsheathed the blade " at least you could be of some use to me ..." he said coldly when he appeared behind imu kikuo gasped as she watched up at kuro his eyes flashed red as he sliced imus in half at the hip he grabbed Imus upper torso and threw it at a tree before his upper torso could hit the ground kuro threw the shealth nailing Imu to the tree " IMUSAN !" Kikuo screamed as she tried to get up when kuro slammed her to the ground again he stabbed shiros blade into her hands nailing to the ground " stay put until I return I have some unfinished business .." he said waking toward imu kikuo sobbed as she clenched her stabbed hands ' in sorry shirosan .. I'm still as weak as I would even as a Kami I let aggelosan die .. my nissama now imusan ... ' she cried trying to pull at the blade
Chester ears flattened at the news " so what .. almighty is getting what he deserves .." she said in a harsh tone nature protested " but if the heavens fall then earth realm After the under realm " he tried to explain " all of these realms will fall Chester please understand then shirihime will try and invade other dimensions such as this one and take over .. she will spread her web as far as she's able that can be stopped if we stop her " Chester crossed her arms as she whined " I get it ! Enough .." she whined more " why can't aggelo take care of her I mean he's the Kami of time .." she pointed to the unconscious aggelo " aggelo far to weak to interfere now please hold shirihime off until he's able to help .." nature asked " fine but marishaten coming with me !" She grabbed marishaten hand and dragged her along nature grabbed marishaten other hand " she couldn't go with you either becasue shirihime is after her .." Chester whined more as she just ran through the portal she popped i between shirihime and the almighty " Chester ..." the almighty panted " yo I'm back to watch " she teased as she turned to shirihime glaring at her " enoughs wnogih shirihime come quietly or else " she mumbled as chesters eyes gleamed pink
Naomi felt sick as she abrutly stopped what she was doing. " Imu... " flashbacks to her dead husband came back in her mind then Imu ' noo not again ... this is what happened ... ' she thought glancing down at Kyo's unconscious body " you my friend have alot explaining to do... Kikuo needs you now ... " pulling her hand away from the healed up Kyo as she stood up. Her left arm covered in green tribal like marks reaching up to her elbow Naomi knew her time was running out ' guess luck is not on my side uh.. ' green particles formed together into a glowing bow ' Shinhime I wont forgive you for what you've done' aiming she releashed the arrow hitting Kuro in the arm making him freeze mid step . Naomi struggled as her vision grew hazy " Kikuo... " struggling on her legs she fell inches from where Kikuo was pinned down by Shiro " Kikuo ... dont give up... " shaky hands pulled on the handle of the blade pulling it up .
Aimi opened her eyes feeling the seal on the barrel weakening " nows my chance" fisting her knuckles abd a yell she punched through the wood ignoring the throbbing pain as she clawed her way through and falling over onto the cold grass. " everyone... Kuro..."
Shinihime reply was a smirk as a spark of black lightening of power escaped her fingertips hoping to shock Chester a step back. " im not interested in what you have to say cat. Though you have been with her havent you.?"

Adorable Fatcat

Imu weakly glanced up from where he was pinned " n-n-Naomi ..." he breathily mumbled as his eyes glowed a force grabbed hold of her and dragged her over to his maggeled body " you're such a fool " he yelled as he harshly kissed her allowing the aura that remanded in his flowed back into Naomi prolonging the effects of the spell Imu pulled away with a smile while his body crumbled away he weakly glanced up at kikuo running toward them with her hand extended ' to think I would have been able to watch my son grow .. to see my grandchildren...' Imu glanced at Naomi crying face' to find love again ..' he leaned against Naomi until he was reduced to ash it floating around her and kikuo
Kyo fully awake stood beside kuro watching everything " not even a tear sheded for your old man huh... " he said to kuro as kuro tried to move " he was just a doll created .. he's nothing .." he coldly said " he deserved .." before kuro could finish his sentence kyo cracked his fist into kuros gut make him throw up ink like liquid " how about you relax for abit " he said with a sad tone as kuro fall against the ground everything went blurry for him as the last thing he saw was Ainu running toward them ' aimi ..' kyo turned back seeing Aimi " oi Ainu glad to see you're not hurt .." he said as he took her over to kikuo and Naomi who were covered in ash " niisama ..." kikuo peeped as she hugged him tightly sobbing into him kyo patted her head as he put a hand on Naomi's shoulder for comfort
Nature watched from the balcony of the crumbling palace " chesters loosing .." he told marishaten he turned around he walked over to aggelo seeing that he's waking up " welcome back love " he chuckled aggelo rubbed his head as he glanced around " what .. nature where are we .. how am I ... " he asked nature glanced up at the sky seeing it ripple " that's what's going on I'm keeping a barrier around this palace protecting marishaten and you " aggelo felt his chest " the chromosphere .. it's " " relax it became you aggelo now you must hurry to the heavens !" Nature commanded aggelo nodded he slowly stood up he flew toward the barrier nature unraveled the vine barrier allowing aggelo to pass once outside he noticed the demons trying to broke in he snapped his finger around the crumbling palace aggelo set a crystal exterior in the shape of a locus " this will prevent any danger coming to you nature but you can not set foot outside it or it will shatter " he warned as he teleported himself to the realm of the gods " shirihime !"he commanded as he floated past many injured gods up shirihime " that's enough shirihime .." he warned Chester glanced up at aggelo with her good eye ' about time ..' she whined getting to her feet
Aimi halted mid run catching her breathe as she saw ash floating around the small group. Blue eyes looked down at Kuros fallen form then to Naomi who was still as a statue. " aunt Naomi" Naomi remained still as the harsh winds brushed against her cheek. " so much.... I can handle... so much I try to keep in... but this feeling... " Aimi slowly walked towards Naomi " aunti .. " she called. tears ran down Naomis cheek like a waterfall " im such a fool... arent I Kyo...Kikuo... Aimi.. those were his last words to me.. " Naomi lifted her hand up as a ash landed on her palm. Aimi's heart clenched feeling the hot tears slid down her cheek. She looked off seeing Kuro knocked out ' Kuro .'
Ken clenches as he held his chest feeling a sudden sadness overwhelm him ' this sadness is it the kami or... the other light' his lips trembled Sin noticed it " is something wrong ?" He asked. Ken looked up feeling tears run down his face " I feel this sadness overwhelm me.. like I feel someone else's sadness.. I dont know if its Marisha-Ten or perhaps... the other light vessel.." Sin widened his eyes ' feeling each others emotions...'
Marisha-Ten's heart clenched feeling the pain from Aimi and Ken as tears fell down her face unwillingly " tears of sadness ... the feeling of guilt... " hands blocked her vision from the rays of the rippiling sky " nature kami... how mad do you think Aggelo will beif I walked past the barrier... at this point it seems hopeless... but I feel in my heart there is a way this could all end.. "
Shinihimes soft laughter echoed in the wrecked main room of the kamis " i thought they would have turned you into a pile of ashes right now Aggelo. " A small ball of slowly grew as black static m8ved harshly inside the sphere slowly growing in size

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo stared at the rippling sky as she tried to wiped away her tears she held her hand out shiros blade came flying back into it she glanced at the shine of the metal as she yanked the shealth from the tree shealthing shiro in it she glanced at Naomi she hugged her tightly " don't worry naomisama I will fix imusan but first I have something to take care of .." her voice turned cold as she stood up kikuo opened a portal to the upper heavens a hand grabbed kikuos arm before she could leave " wait a minute you can't sacrifice yourself too kikuo come on let's go home ..." kyo pleaded kikuo turned to kyo she held his hand in her tiny ones " take care of yourself niisama " she happily smiled before disappearing into the portal " kikuo !" Kyo yelled as he reached for the closed portal " what's a stupid girl !" He growled as his eyes glowed trying to teleport after her his efforts were wasted becasue kikuo placed a block on her location he punched the ground " she's going to fight that b***h ... " he annocenced as he picked up Naomi and grabbed aimis hand " I can't do much now but I can protect you come on we can't be out in the open ..." he growled
Kikuo popped out in the Kami of natures palace rather in the heavens she blinked seeing marishaten " light Kami ! Did you call me here ?!! Why can't I go up there ..." she asked as she placed her hand on the crylized barrier around them. The nature Kami smirked as vines surrounded kikuo pulling her up to them " welcome this is my palace " he said sweetly " was it you who called me here !" Kikuo demanded the nature Kami shook his head " no little one aggelo must have sealed the gates after he went up there " kikuo eyes widened " aggelo ... he's ?"" Oh yes he's battling shirihime as we speak " kikuo shook her head " i can help .. please allow me through !!" She demanded
Aggelo held his bleeding stomach ' so I bleed gold now ...' he glanced at his hand then at the growing sphere ' I can't get close to it without taking damage ' he puzzled as held his hand out " pause .." he commanded everything around him slowed down as he floated over to the sphere he placed his hand on it but not before it cut his palm " so even in my dimension of time you can still attack me ..." he sighed as he felt the chains that he placed on the gate thrash ' so little Kami is trying to get through ' he snapped his snapped sending a messaging bird back to natures palace " little Kami it's no use I sealed it off" his voice spoke through the golden bird
Aimi opened her eyes not realizing they were closed. " where are we.. ?" She trailed off noticing they were in a different location than before. " auntie " Aimi shook her aunt who was unmoving " kyosan... aunt is she " she lifted naomis hand to her cheek feeling it slightly cold ' i don't understand... aunt ' Aimis hand glowed as she stroked Naomis forehead. ' aunt please wake up... ' Naomi's hand twitched on her side.
Shinihime chuckled under her beeathe " so you got an upgrade Aggelo san.. " ' something is different indeed.. must be that damn nature kami..but i do sense a vessel of darkness.' She thought " tell me Aggelo sama why does that hot headed dark vessel always come to rescue you. Shouldn't it be the other way around "

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo panted some as he glanced around where they were ' okay hopefully this is far enough away ..' he kneeled down next to Naomi his eyes glowed " don't worry she'll be alright " he comforted aimi while healing Naomi's body he broke open an abandoned house " oi over here should be fine it keeps us dry at least " he mumbled picking up Naomi's unconscious body he offered a hand to help aimi up leading them to the entrance
Aggelo browl twitched at the remark " she's a Kami not a vessel " he corrected shirihime he snapped his fingers the stab weapons on his body sewed themselves back together " he sighed feeling kikuo braking through the barrier he set ' shirihime has a point.. little Kami has always came to assist me ..' he sighed harder at kikuo calling his name " aggelo San ! " she huffed at the entrance" what makes you think you can seal the entrance and face shirihime alone !" She screeched as she argued to aggelo in front of shirihime ignoring her
A chill went through her spine. Following Kyos tall frame Aimi stared at the dusty wooden floor . Aimi hugged herself from the chill she got ' its not cold outside but im cold' she thought " im worried for Kuro... " ears flattened against er skull at the thought " usually at times like this.. he assures me everything will be ok... but " Aimi felt her chest tighten up as she fought the tears ' no now is not the time for this. ' she thought quickly wiping her warm tears with her palm . A loud bump interupted her thoughts . " what is ..." .." do not attack " a soft voice said as a pale hand raised up to reveal Cel " Cel .. " Aimi called . Cel walked away from her hidden spot " im surprised you both are here in this place as us... " Aimis eyes showed confusion " us?" Cel nodded " haku sama" she called for him. Marisha-Ten clenched her fist ' if this goes on Shinihime will just keep going ... '
Shinihime smirked " your pet is right Aggelo.. .. all dogs should be put in their place " Shinhimes smirk fell as she felt something wasnt right ' whats going on ' her hand shook as if being controlled by something .
Marisha-Ten was chanting trying to gain control of Shinihimes body ' i made you and for that you must pay ..Shinihime '
Shinhime frowned trying to gain back control " damn you Marisha-Ten.. trying to control .."

Adorable Fatcat

Climbing in behind cel Haku up at cel then at the group " well I guess we aren't alone ..." he mumbled noticing Aimi he quickly grabbed cels hand " we must leave my dear if aimi is here then her scary husband isn't behind .." he whined as he tried to exit back through the widow he entered" woah easy cotton tail kuro is unconscious and tied up " Kyo held Haku up with a single arm by collar Kyotos pointed to hasma walking in with Kuro over his shoulder " how is he " Hasama step Kuro down " well whatever was controlling niisama isn't in his system anymore ..." Hassan stated as he kneeled down next to aimi " aimisama i need your wedding ring please in order to make niisama awake " he asked softly
" is it the best idea to wake him up .. I mean he's more powerful then most of us we can't all take him at once .." Haku screeched from kyo head lock
Kikuo watched as shirihime was being controlled " now our chance " she charged at shirihime with her blade drawn " don't little Kami " aggelo flashed infront of shirihime before kikuo striked at her the blade rammed itself into aggelo hip he grabbed the razor edged metal " don't go near shirihime little Kami.. she can transfer her soul into your body using it as a host .. * cough * it's best if you leave here quickly " he ordered kikuo ripped the blade from aggelos side " i refuse I could fight her aggelo ! " she argued at him he sighed as he held the bleeding side his eyes widened hearing an evil cackle behind him the blackened sphere melted into paddles of tar like liquid it slithered toward aggelo it forced it self into the nearly healed wound kikuo ran over and tried to yank it out of the wound " what is this !?" She cried as she slipped back she tried to get to her feet quickly again kikuo watched as the black liquid lined aggelos vain until his entire body was covered in the black spider thread " kikuo get out of here.... before shirihime gets control !!" He held his head desperately trying to fight off shirihime then he stopped he started to cackle as shirihime did " aggelo ..." kikuo questioned as she held her hand out to him and held the blade in the other " agge-..." aggelos body moved as he grabbed her tiny wrist he raised his head the bluish hou of his eyes were stained posostuted black an evil grin line his face " got you darkness "
Aimi stared at the silver band on her left finger ' kuro..' slidding it down she handed it into Hasama's open hand " any thing to help him ... so please Hasama what ever you can do... help him" she pleadedfeeling helpless she held kuros large hand in her smaller ones ' Kuro... Kuro... ' her heart ached remembering his smiling face ' him being here .....for our family .... ' holding back the tears she lowered his hand not wanting to let go yet .
Marisha-Ten widened her eyes in shock " no... Shinihime what did you do... " Shinihime smirked " you tried controlling me but my essence didnt ive just caught me a certain kami of time now 1 half of darkness in my grasp " Marisha-Ten bit down her frustrated growl " so you purposely let yourself get caught..... knowing my focus woukd be on you...." Shinihime busted from the control over her with little effort " just face the facts I have gotten alot stronger than you think... stronger than you kami of light"

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama took the ring and tied it onto a string he fed his aura into the ring causing it to spin ' Namoi-sama showed me something similar I hope this works..' sweat beaded down the side of his face. The ring floated above Kuro's body Hasama closed his eyes when he opened them again they were glowing as did Kuro's body, Hasama clapped his hands closed around the ring forcing a wave of aura to enter Kuro's body, it jerked his body awake. Kuro gasped for air and he turned to his side coughing.
Haku watched in amusement ' wow Ha-san is amazing... ' he clenched his arms around Cel as he crawled over to him " Ha-san could you heal my little Cel-chan " he begged as he held her close to him. Hasama panted some as he agreed as he laid his hand on Cel's head it glowed softly soothing any pain that Cel was feeling. Hasama glanced over to Naomi he reached his other hand and placed it on her side as he worked on healing it as all " you need to rest Naomi-sama ... I'll try to delay the curse from spreading so that I could work on a cure for you " He panted softly.
Kikuo clenched her teeth as she tried to get out of Aggelo's tight grip ' this is bad ... I can't let shinihime control Aggelo like this ... what should I do .. what should I do ' she panicked as she glanced around at the other kamis who were just watching the events unfolding.
Chester held her bleeding arm as she got to her feet " SHINIHIME " she growled as she glared as aggelo " release the time keeper now or I will rip you out of him piece by piece if I have too .." she flexed her claws " Come on you cowards we are kami we can take on one time keeper !" She commanded The mighty got to his feet using his staff for support as he glared at Shinihime controlling Aggelo " I didn't know that you were this weak time keeper to allow this to happen. Even when you have the ability to foresee the future you couldn't prevent this !" he mocked
" That's not true ! " Kikuo argued " Aggelo wouldn't be here if I didn't seek him out in the first place ... It's my fault he's like this I should have just left the time keeper out of this mess " she cried as she reached for Shiro's blade. Kikuo's hand glowed as she turned Shiro back to his original form " I'm sorry Shiro-san I should have listened to you and Nii-sama ... If I did none of this would have happened... " she apologized to Shiro
Laying there , Naomi though back to all that has occurred. Red lip raised into a sad smile " hasama... I appreciate what you did . I am grateful..." she leaned back to get comfortable 'still old girl ... my body wont last longer sadly ' " Hasama there's important I need to discuss with you if you don't mind after healing Cel there"
Aimi waited with anxiety in her gut as she watched Kuro hunched over coughing. She placed a soothing hand on her back rubbing it.
Shiro cracked his neck and knuckles from the cramped space of the sword. " lil hime when your fighting you dont apologize...no you never apologize when you go with your gut and instinct however when the stacks are against you learn from mistakes and try again " flicking his fingers a blood whip formed . " so then lil hime are you gonna stand there feeling sorry or are you gonna fight back . Im just itching to get at this b***h for causing so much trouble " . Frowning Shinihime raised her aura " you honestly think you can land a hit on me? Surely you must be joking your nothing but a weak fallen " Smirking Shiro cracked his whip " if you say so but i think my lil hime could take you on . After all your not at full power you still dont have your heart do you. "

Adorable Fatcat

Hasama nodded as he finished with Cel. He continued on healing naomi" what is it you would like to discuss with me Naomi-sama..." He asked
Kuro panted as he got up to his elbow he tried to catch his breathe he glanced around the small cabin, at every face" welcome back kuroboy how does your gut feel ? Sorry I kinda did a number on ya" Kyo apologized kuro finally glanced at Aimi he cupped her face " Aimi..." before she could say a word Kuro yanked Aimi close to him as he hugged her tightly " I thought I was going to lose you ..." he choked on his words some
Kikuo struggled out of Aggelos grip " Shirosan ..." she peeped " We cant ... shes controling aggelo we cant hurt him .." Kikuo pointed out aggelo grabbed kikuo by the throat and used her as a shield blocking shiros whip cracks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff