Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiro amused at her innocent answer " oh ? Never got the chance you say ? Now im for certain I displayed myself in front of you more than once " Shiro blew cool air on the tip of her ear chuckling as she jumped lightly " but if you wish. You can look as long as you wish." Rin smiled as she looked at the stuck Aggelo " Sin want to help me" she tugged Sins hand softly towards the stuck Aggelo. Rin poked Aggelos back side " Aggelo sama do you need help?" She asked.Cel held her throat as she felt her body back under her control " Ha H Haku sama ? " Cel shook lightly " im sorry Haku sama that's never happened... she's getting stronger... " she held her chest loosing her apetite

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo nodded in agreement to what shiro said ' shirosan has but i was always to nervous to look ..' she traced her finger over the many scars marking shiros body " shirosan has a beautiful body " she mumbled to herself when she glanced up her face was redder then ever from shiro lustful stare becuase of the hot in her face the ice melt quickly seeing that shiro was free kikuo froze a wall around herself to hide her embarassment
aggelo blushed as he tried to pushing himself through " im alright just give me a moment " he yelled from the other side ' maybe if i focus i might be able to turn back ..' he took a deep breathe in then out then he realized he exhausted pretty all his power freeing rin that he couldnt turn back he sighed as he conintued pushing
haku munched on the cake " well we need to act quickly to get your soul back " he said with a mouth fill then went to pay the bill
Shiro loked at her devilishly " what happened to your bravery spunk. " as if scolding a child Shiro shook his finger at Kikuo " tsk tsk tsk dont stop what you started lil one" stalking his prey he lazily stroked the ice hiding her from himself " especially when you play this game lil one " covering his new devil eyes he sent a mental erotic image of his full body into Kikuos head . Smiling softly Rin closed her eyes as a soft green glow surrounded her as with a gentle push of her hand pushed Aggelo through the portal witn ease. " gomen Aggelo sama for being a burden you used all your strength on me.. " she apologized.
Cel was quiet on that statement ' i cant tell Haku sama... even if i ' she shook away the thought when she noticed a crumb on his upper lip. With a quick precision she quickly licked off the crumb from his lip

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo covered her face trying to erase the mental image ' noo i dont want to see shirosan like this ' she whined as she leaned against the opposite side of the ice she squeezed her legs together " why does shirosan make me feel so hot " she mumbled
aggelo blushed as he got up " thank you ..." he said dusting himself he floated over to her he gentle cupped rins cheek " you dont know how long i wanted to do this .." he kissed rin
haku smirked as he grabbed cel head and gave her a peck " ready to go before yashasama yell at us again " he sighed
" you say you dont wanna see yet you arent resisting " Shiro made a motion with his hand making warm invisible hands touch Kikuos shoulders " didnt know I could do that usually i could send messages and thoughts in your mind now" Shiros eyes glowed wth a heated look in his eyes " now i can actually make you feel " the warm hands rubbed small circles on her shoulder slowly lowering down her small back . Rins eyes widened at the sudden movement . Without hesistating she kissed him back witn sincerity . Sensing Sins embarrassment she shyly pulled her lips away from Aggelos with a small dust of red tinted her cheeks. " Aggelo sama " . Nodding Cel glanced back to see her black blood going back into her body . " hai Haku sama " she held his hand with hers smiling as they walked away.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo arched her back feeling the hand move lower ' shirosan could do the same thing as i can ..' she peeped as she covered her small chest her eyes glowed as her invisible slapped shiros " if shriosan wants to touch me use your real hand " she demanded then glanced down quickly realizing what she just said
aggelo coughed in his hand " well this belongs to you " he handed rin the crystal then floated over to the mirror " i couldnt possible leave in this form ..* sigh* .. well i will simply need to rest here until i get enough power to transform back he closed his eyes as his armor glowed it dissapeared he sighed as he turned to sin " why dont you come out of that childish form sin " he asked as he tied a cloth around him
they arrived back at yasaha palace " we're back !" he shouted as he bardged through the door creating alot of noise
Shiro was silent for a moment registering what she just said when a low chuckle rumbled his belly " well if its what the young lady wants then she shall get. " then with a pondering look he playfully tapped the ice wall blocking him to her " but how can I make such a request when you have this little wall seperating us it's almost like you dont want me to touch you. " Sin widened his eyes at Aggelos statement " I don't know what you are talking about " he said in a chikdish manner not wanting to change to his true older form. Rin smiled at Sin who was still behind her " Sin staying in younger form could be harmful as it consumes alot of energy you have to unlease it to give your body rest " she said in a calming manner " I know I never got the chance to see you fully grow up but I wanna see my Sin what he truly looks like now" walking behind Haku Cel felt a cold chill from the hooded miko standing behind Yasha ' shes more angry why?' She thought " you both failed your mission to retrieve not only the dark vessel but also let the jewel to the weapon slip by you " Yasha said coldly. Cel stood up " it's not Haku samas fault the fault is all on me. I was the one fighting the dark vessel but underestimated her she has gotten stronger and I " but she cut off mid sentence by the miko " silence! I dont want to hear your excuses both of you. You both have failed this mission and because of that I sense that the original protector has awokened" Shinihime hissed

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo blushed as she stared at the outline of shiro through the ice 'what should I do I could bring down the wall..but then I'll need to face shirosan .. then again he will melt through anyway ' seeing that shiro hand was already melting through the thin wall of ice she peeped loudly holding out her hand forcing the wall around to clasp around her she froze feeling shiro intense stare.she refused to glanced up at him she played with her long hair that covered her body like a blanket
Aggelo sighed softly as he crossed his arms as first he was silent then he started to chuckle" is that the reason then ..you remained a child to suppress suspicion of the dark and light vessels daughter the little mibu heiress chise mibu "he said staring down at the blushing boy he kneeled down "..or is it that you surpressed your power in order for me not to find you because in truth you hated me for not rescuing your mother ...and you assume that you were abandoned because of the fact you surpressed your power and changed your appearance to hide ..."he edged sin on he stood up with his hand extended " yes I wasn't able to prevent yOur mother from getting sealed as long as she did but you blame me because you were to weak to free her yourself ...I suggest you do as your mother asks of you and change into your true form ... "he harshly as his eyes glowed the turner dial behind him appeared, it started to spin "or I will force you to turn" Aggelo threatened
Haku scratched his ear " you're blaming us of a mission you two never assigned us !" He yelled "we took a break at a ******** bath house and it just so happened that the dark vessel the time keeper and my old master pops up in the same spot we were and yet we tried to get them without an order to !and you blame us for that !!!" Haku got more angry as he walked up to the mikoand smacked the hood right off her head "if you're so ******** powerful why don't you retrieve that crystal yourself !?" He said clentching the cloak when a force pushed him back to cel "you know what I'm finished with this bull s**t yashasama ..if you want to be a Kami get the time keeper yourself I won't do your dirty work anymore ..." he said as he ripped the collar off around his neck and dropped the pistols that were given to him he turned around and picked them back up "I'll take these as retirement " he shoved them into his back pockets and walked out of the palace
Long fingers reached out only pausing mid way seeing her shiver under her long hair " shaking like dove " Shiro seeing she wasnt moving moved closer towards her smaller frame . Staring her chest he send a image in her head of his lips placing a warm heated kiss on her upper neck. Ashamed Sin was clencing his fist in anger as he glared down. Rin watched in worry at Sins frustration tugging at her heart " Sin .." Clenching his teeth Sin gave up lowering his head in shame as a pink like glow surrounded him. Smaller liimbs lengthened, his moonbeam like hair grew a little longer, as his body grew taller to his true form which was the body of a young man of late teens. Mixed eyes opened frowning at the ground. Rin covered her mouth in surprise at Sins older true form " Sin ." Sin spun around to face his mother with the intense mixed eyes similar to Aggelos. Cel watched with surprise without thinking ahe spun around to go after him but an invisible force threw her harshly against the wall. " Cel I dont know where you are going dont think you can leave so easily!" Yasha said with vemon in his voice as he crushed Hakus collar with his hand . Cel slowly rose only to be slammed again by the mikos dark force " dont forget as long as Shinihime holds your soul you are merely a dolls whose only purpose is to obey orders the only reaeon I havent killed you yet is because you hold a portion of my heart to be restored now.. " Cel whimpered at the pain in her chest as the mark burned like lava " your next orders kill Haku " Cels hand moved on their own as it reached for the hidden knife in her stocking but she stopped " no... " Cel cried trying to stop her controlling hands and body ' Haku sama ' she thought as Shinihime tried to control her mind like a mindless puppet

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo gasped as she stared up at the ceiling feeling shiros lips against her she closed her eyes and glanced at him with glowing eyes " shiro.." she whined as she crawled toward him she grinned big while licking her lips she stared at shiro as if he was a delicious steak " shiro ..san.." she whined again
aggelo lowered his hand as the time dial disappeared he floated over to sin and around him examing him " i see you have alot of your mother .." he stopped at the intense coloring of his eyes " and yet my eyes and my wings on your ears.." he opened the wings on sin head and examed them '' why are they on your head... well then again i have wings spouting out where my legs are suppose to be ..'' he sighed as he glanced down at his legs ' hopefully soon i could go back to normal legs ....' he sighed harder he kneeled down onto the floor the wings floated up as he sat
haku kicked the door open " oi b***h lookie here !" he shouted as he lifted a hand riffle he aimed directly between the shirihime eyes haku smirked big as the bullet landed there then exited through the back of her head back into the barrel of the gun haku fired again and again until he was close enough to cel he kneeled down next to her " cmon !" he yelled as he grabbed her hand but when cel wouldnt move " sorry my dear but your body is burdening me " he whined as he ended up popping cels head off like a dolls he ran out of the palace notcing that the headless body was running after then haku bugged eyes and screamed as he clentched cels head " why the ******** is your body so attached to your head !!" he whined as he jumped into his car and drove away with cels head in his lap " okay will that didnt go according to plan bbbuuut the good thing is that i got this !" he shout as he pulled out a small viel that housed cel soul " now if we are lucky enough we can go ask lil kikuochan to mend your head with a new body " he sighed glancing down at cels severed head
Shiros heated gaze sent another intimate image getting amusement seeing her squirm. In a teasing manner he licked his bottom lip making sure she saw the action . Standing like a statue he waited for her to come closer to him. The feathees on Sins head fluttered slightly slightly embarrassed ' this is why I stay in my younger form' he thought wanting to cover him but stiffened when Rin hugged him " dont be ashamed of them Sin they are beautiful just like you and your father " Sin glanced behind him " I dont know why... why they are on my head like this.. " he said in his deeper voice Rin smiled in a motherly way hugging him " but still dont be ashames of them " patting them she released him and walked towards Aggelo. Cel was silent as a rock as she weakly opened her eyes . realizing she was missing a body and couldnt move all she could do was stare blankly at the road ahead of them.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo gasped as she glanced up at shiro with lustful eyes " ..." she tried to speak but no word came out instead she took a breathe in then stood up and went over to shiro she leaned her horned head against his chest blushing from the images that shiro forced her to see she pressed her legs together as she nuzzeled against his chest
aggelo glanced up at sin then at rin " well since both of you are here .. you will be sent within the walls of my palace in the eastern realm.. there you will be safe " he said as orbs floated around him as he sat on the floor he glanced up at them inside each orb was a different scene when rin asked him what he was doing aggelo reached up and grabbed out of the floating orbs " this ... i found shirihime .." he showed rin and in anoter orb showed haku and cel pulling up to the bath house " they're back .." he sighed as his eyes glowed a barrier was sent around the bath house
haku got out of the car and walked toward the bath house only to run into an invisible wall he held his nose " what the hell " he cussed as he pressed a hand against it the barrier rippled
As Shiro was leaning down to kiss kikuo he suddenly paused midway feeling a disturbance outside the bath house. ' just when we was about to get to the good part ' Growling in irritation Shiro held Kikuo and leaned her backwards giving her a sudden passionate kiss. Feeling her squirm he pulled his lips away " hate to be the bearer of bad news but we seem to have company outside this area " . Rin looked at Aggelo with concern " Shinihime you say... I thought she was sealed up .... but how could .." Sin walked to his mother " mother ..." Sin felt useless seeing Rin slightly shake with fear " I'm fine but... " She glanced at Aggelo " but Aggelo sama shes going after the weapon isnt she just like last time.. wwhile I was asleep i had visions ... horrible visions ... over and over of her trying to reverse time... " . Cel felt useless as justba head she tried rolling herself out of the car but it was no use until a tap on the window surprised her

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo moaned in the kiss when shiro pulled away he whined wanting more she grabbed shiros head forcing him to kiss her, she pulled away panted " shirosan ..please..." she peeped
aggelo reached out to try and comfort rin when he felt his nose was bleeding he gentle touched it seeing his own blood, his eyes widened as aggelo opened a portal " take your mother out of here " he ordered as he turned away from sin ' this isnt good im at my limit ...' he glanced down at the blood on his fingertips the barrier around the bath house flacked away becuase something hit it
the figure who tapped on the glass smirked down at cel " well arent you adorable just being a head ..." he said pushing the hair out of his face " so bunny you found my lil sis and annoying student ..." kyo laughed as he held hand up, murasama shaked in it shealth when it shot out through the wall into kyos hand " o there you are murasama " he glanced at the red tent of the blade haku turned to kyo glaring " so yasha sent you after us .." he asked kyo shrugged " not really im here to get that crystal thing for them since you couldnt" he said walking into the bathhouse with the blade resting on his shoulder as he walked through aggelo was nearly in a panic when he pushed rin toward the portal with sin behind her " take this and hide it .. shirihime cannot get her hand on this crystal .." he paused as he floated over to rin and kissed her on forhead " and take good care of your mother sin .." he said before pushing them into the entrance, while in the portal it was like falling down a tunnel at the end was aggelo watching them fall then a black figure appeared behind him
Shiros eyes glowed as he placed his hand on top of Kikuos head " no Kikuo can't you sense it ... murasama is gone which means ..... " cussing he put the two together " Kyo is going after Aggelo " everything went so fast for Rin felt time was slowing down as shesaw the dark figure behind Aggelo. " A Aggeloo!!" She screamed out to him as she continue to fall through the dark tunnel like portal. Sin was in surprise as he clenched the glowing jewel ' why ?'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff