Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiro glared as he fixed up his ruffled hair ' not as good as you claim me to be..' he thought then vanished from the scene in a flash ' her scent isnt that far she is almost by the mibu manor..' he thought to himself. Hano felt something wet fall on his arm " nani..?" keeping his bamboo sword by his side he glanced up and saw Kikuo crying " uh.. anoo daijoubu?" he called up to her

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo blinked the tears out of her eyes as she stared down at hano she flew down tackling hano hugging his waist tightly she sobbed in his sweaty robe sobbing in her own tongue " n-njisama is leaving to go back to the moral world without me " sobbed some more " and shirosan is left to take care Kikuo i don't want my n-njisama too go back i want him to stay here with kikuo " she explained as she hugged him tighter not wanting to let go
Hano omphed from the impact ' she is just as strong as yuki when she tackles' "anoo k kyo san you mean? Well I think it's nothing permement " he said with dizzy marks spinning. Shiro caught up to her scent 'hmm she ran into the mibu heir' he landed on a tree branch to observe 'well isnt that interesting'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo glanced up at hano with wide eyes " you can understand me ?" she stopped as she pulled hano up she held his hand tightly as she pointed to the entrance " please tell my brother to stay with me " she demanded with teas running down her face
imu watched from above " why dont you try and stop kyo from leaving shiro after all " imu asked shiro from the branch above him " i could try but the likely hood of him leaving to me if very slim " he explained as he blew smoke rings from his pipe
kyo was packing up what he needed and only needed it took some food to keep him going for some time and a tiny bag of extra clothing wrapped in a blanket and a tiny photo of kikuo and shiro from his wallet then finally he dug out his old demon blade
Hano blinked "your brother wait you don't mean kyo san do you. " "I I sure there is a reason but I will try talking. " 'though I'm the wrong person he wants to talk to' Shiro glared at imu as he punched a tree branch off. "like I care about that damn,man.... He is just abandoning those here in the demon world. " his anger spiked up "just like last time..."

Adorable Fatcat

Imu eyes widened from disbelief as he grabbed shiros shirt " your Damn yearling you don't get it he never abandoned anyone he was taken and forced into that Damn mortal world he never abandoned us !!" He growled " and what about his sister you should give a care for her sake after all aren't you her mate ! " He yelled as it stared at the sobbing Kikuo " if you really feel the same about that girl you'll understand that you'll do anything to see them happy " his firm time grew more gentle as he released shiro " and something about your teacher that no one knows about him but me is that he never was chosen to have a mate or be a fallen if you didn't notice already he does fly because well just look at his back you'll see what i mean " he crossed his arms l
" think of the shame and suffering he went through living as someone looking from the outside in .. being an Oscar of your own kind and yet having a kind great " imu said to shiro as he hoped down behibdg Kikuo to stop her crying
Shiro spat out blood he felt from his biting his tongue hard 'ridiculous being somthing that you are not... being alone..? ' he smirked sadistically ' yet my ambitition is to be the strongest and beat Kuro.. did I truly walk the path of loniness . Mainpulate and gain what you desire thats what I was taught. . I used people for my benefit and cast them away. Yet that girl..' a flash of Kikuo came to his mind ' a simple girl .. ' he glanced as he saw Imu land behind Kikuo. Hano gulped at the figure in front of him ; where did he come from ' " I Imu san" he bowed his head lightly in respect.

Adorable Fatcat

imu placed his hand on kikuos shoulder he whispered something in her ear that calmed her " i know a way to keep kyo from leaving... " he explained, he bowed his head to hano " please dont allow your father ti know " he begged as he picked hano and took off to kyos manor, meanwhile kyo was walking through thte mountain pass when he spotted imu " oi are you here because of lil sis " he smirked imu nodded slowly " why " imu asked " for to find a girl " " kyo that girl youre looking for is most likely dead because mortal dont live long often not they die young ery young , the chance of her being alive are closeto impossible and if you cross over the barroir you wont be able to return ." imu tried to explain " no i know shes out there let me go already "imu bit his lip " ill allow you to go if youre able to defeat in a game of go ( go is a japanese borad game that peple used satajes ans skill to defeat their enemy with the smallest amount og stones possible ). kyo smirked " if i win i get to go and finally take your head " he smirked grew vil imu hesisated for a moment " very well if im victoriousyou'll have to stay here, this boy will be the witness of our match " he pointed to hano kyo smirked okay lets go " both flashed into a rom and sat infront of a go board kyo was the stones as imu was black " watch closest brat as i beat this old bird as his own game " kyo laughed evilly
kikuo just sat there in the same spot waiting for imu to return she held her knees in her chest as she stared at the passing clouds
Hano glanced at the pieces ' this game can be complexed at times. I remember otousan and hasama play this once they didn't move for almost three days!. just how long will this last..' he thought as he stoof by the stone .he saw kyo make the first move ' well so far it's kind of slow..' Shiro landed in front of Kikuo " knowing Imu he can be tricky at times . I recall that. and I also know that he will get your nee san back " he told her folding his arms over his chest . he saw the tears running down her face and he whiped them away.

Adorable Fatcat

imu stared at the white stone on the borad then at kyo he placed his black stone down, a moment later the entire borad was covered in black and white stones kyo smirked " i think that was the fastest one yet " he giggled imu glanced down at the borad " i agree, child taly up that points " imu asked hano, imu smirked some from hanos exspretion " did you expect it to take days for us to be done with a simple game of go ?" he chuckled as he stood up kyo got up as well " well i guess we wait until hes done " imu nodded as they walked out of the room to give hano some peace they went into kyo private room " have you ever heard of rave music ?" " rave ? " imu questioned ?" yeah like party muic and remixes like that "" i think once with naomi but that music was too loud and terrible sounding " he rubbed his temples remembering the awful headache he got after kyo laughed " it depends on the dj ?" " dj ? "" the person who makes the music stupid " kyo laughed as he ploped some head phones on imu " listen tothis " imu couldnt heard kyo " wha..?" " listen to this ! " kyo yelled imu held his hand over his ear " What ?!!" kyo removed one of the head phones " listen to this tell me what you think " kyo yelled as he volately plop the ear phone on imus head. he turned on a song that was old fashion japanese flute with his own twist of bases and sounds imu listened closely as he closed his eyes with a smile as he cupped his hands over the ear phones kyo smirked ' i guess he likes it ' " well imu this is some of my work i do raves and stuff in my palace once inwhile and hell you should see all the people that come " he laughed imu removed the head phones " you should do one soon thats if you stay " imu asked sadly kyo tapped his shoulder " yuya is too important at this moment "" what aobut kikuo dumbass ! " imu growled " she grab you akachan and your son to look after her " imu punched kyo across the face " you dont get it youre her only family , she only wants you " he explained kyo blushed some imu turned away as he glanced over his shoudler " dont you care for your lil sister " kyo eyes widened as imus words echoed in his ears
kikuo glnaced down " why doesnt niismaa stay with me doesnt he want me abnymore " she peped
Hano twitched a brow talling up the counts . ' mataku... even after I counted over and over it still comes out the same' he heard commotiion and quickly ran out " what the ... what's going on.." he asked in worry " stop fighting.. I talled up the votes and it's a tie!" he almost shouted trying to gain their attention. Shiro was silent for a moment " there was a woman.. he wishes to see. A mortal.. he didn't say why but he said he had to see her even though it's a possibility that woman is dead now. And no he still cares about you. Hasn't he been the one who took care of you all these years. He was there when he found you right? He coould of let you go and turned his head back but he didn't. He stayed and he does want to be there for you"

Adorable Fatcat

imu stopped what he was doing which he had his fist ready to punch kyo as he held kyos shirt both looked at hano " you need to shout kid, and are you sure its a tie ?" kyo asked " ill count them over to be sure " imu said as he dropped kyo and walked passed hano into the room as he recounted the stones countless times " hes right " imu mummbled
kikuo blushed as she stared at shiro " yuya chan .. thats who niisama is going to see i know it but i snese her life isnt ... " she paused " but if shes not alive i can find her " kikuo got up " but i dont want master to locate me again " she worried as she played wiith her long hair
Hano gulped " Ha hai it's a tie .. " ' oh man don't tell me their going to play again !!!' he thought to himself crying anime tears from doing all that counting. Shiro looked over at her " are you sure that's such a good idea for one thing that barrier is still up by holy ki. Any demon even the strongest ones can't bare it" he warned her ' and besides why would you...'

Adorable Fatcat

Imu stared at Kyo " what do you say " " i say let finish this the old fashion way " Kyo swung his demon blade at Imu head when Imu sighed " very well " Imu grabbed two daggers as they started the bloody battle
Kikuo paused "but shiro san did you forget I'm the hell girl " she peeped as she opened a portal that lead through down there " it will lead to the moral world "
Hano gaped his mouth as he quickly ducked away from the swords' " mataku these two just don't quit do they' he thought to himself as he watched the fight. Siro sighed " and yet that baka of a sensei wishes to go through all this trouble just for a mortal woman"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff