Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

*flashback Kyo frowned behind the mask "just because you always lose to kuro doesn make you weak you're just not Much of a fighter the people in this village are too narrow minded and shallow to see any other talents then killing another ..." He tried to explain to the tiny boy as he removed his mask and took a drink of tea " but thinking that everyone that bullies you is to die isn't the right way. Thinking like that is for cowards" he ruffled up shiro when kuro showed up "sensei my Odusama sent me to give this to you before training to day ... Sensei where's your mask " Kyo blinked the realized 's**t ' he scratched the back of his head " it broke when I tried to retrieved breakfast " he tried to laugh it off he turned back to shiro as he sighed " you know I've been working you boys to the bone tale the day off and rest I'll talk to your father after words " he shouted as kuro nodded then took off Kyo turned go shiro and picked up his cup of tea and offered it to him " if you think you are strong enough I will convince your daddy to agree for you to travel with me "he chucked
Shiro perked up at the suggestion " really sensei?" he asked in surprise and excitement his little fist clenched up in excitement as a small smile spread over his face " I would like that sensei really I do..demo.." a sudden thought came to him "demo there is no way otousan would.... not like last time..." his body shook from the bad memory of his father's abusive nature " but he just gotta let me go with you sensei he just have to " his red eyes pleaded up to Kyo's face " and im not a baby sensei" he suddenly remembered the name Kyo called him earlier

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo smirked as he got up "yeah I remember that he didn't allow it and cracked me over the head with a spoon " he rubbed his head remembering the pain kikuo peeped as she glanced best week the two "ano niisama is really shirosan daddy ?" She innocently asked as she played With her hair Kyo sighed softly then smiled as her curiosity " well I wouldn't really care if shiro thought of me as a daddy ain't that right akachan " he teased as he ruffled up Shiros hair once more
Shiro's thin brow twitched as his fangs scraped against his lip " I thought I told you thousands of times not to call me that!" he snapped at him as he smacked his hand away from his hair "and your right it doesn't matter anyway now what's in the past is in the past. those memories I try to lock away at times. Besides I think I prefer calling you sensei instead of the word otousan so I will continue to use that " looking at Kyo his gaze shifted to Kikuo playing with her hair

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo put on a bitter sweet smile as he rubbed his hand and turned away " if thats what you want .. shirokun.." he mumbled as he walked toward the hospital with his head held low some
kikuo shoved shiro back to the table " how could shirosan be so cold hearted " she shouted as she punched his chest " niisama has done nothing but tried to the best dad..* she paused* teacher to shirosan ! niisama has only talked highly of shirosan and guided him !!and if it wasnt for niisama i would have never found shirosan ! " she shouted causing a huge scene then running off after kyo, she hugged his waist to stop him from going inside, kyo smiled and patted kikuos head then held her in a headlock while walking along the fence
Shiro looked up at the cracks on the ceiling trying to block out what just transpired ' I wont apologize for how I feel.. I refuse... yet..' a vision of Kikuo's words came into him. Growling he punched the metal bar of the door breaking it off completely. " kuso.... " walking up to the window he spotted Kikuo and Kyo walking together ' remember you are cold blooded such emotions shouldn't upset' parting his lips in thought he was about to walk away when he noticed a trail paper shikigami trailing from the window to where Kyo and Kikuo were ' those are no ordinary ' eyes widening He jumped out of the window just in time to push Kyo and Kikuo out of the way as an explosion went off.

Adorable Fatcat

kyo eyes widened as he shielded kikuo from the explosion " akachan !" he yelled as his eyes glowed a force pulled shiro away from the retreating ashed piece of paper into his arms "s**t.." he glanced around looking for the one controlling the shikigami he draw a line above shiros badly burned limps healing the burnt tissue quickly as he got up " stay here lil sis make sure he doesnt get up " he said as kikuo ran over and continued to heal shiros wound as she watched kyo take off ' what was that ' she asked as she felt a familiar presence
kyo ran up to the building entrance way " so you were the one who injured my student " he growled as he draw a knife
Hotaru stepped out from the entrance door to stare at Kyo shaking " He wasn't ... he wasn't suppose to be there.... it was suppose to be you.. and that damn girl that was suppose to be... you both were suppose to be caught in that attack.... you both were but mainly that damn girl!" her arms shook in anger and sadness the metal from her scythe was vibrating against her body. As more paper shikigami surrounded both her and Kyo "that miko.. that miko told me if I killed you and that girl the human darkness she would give me a new body so I can be with Shiro sama.." not realizing Kyo widening his eyes at the word miko. Shiro coughed softly ignoring the stinging sensating on his back ' that was close feels like my wings were about to burn off' " Kikuo...beware help sensei...... iie help tousan.... those are Hotaru's shikigami's " . From above a roof Cel held up a glowing mirror reflecting a female figure observing the actions below " hmmmm so not even that shinigami Hotaru could even kill him uh " ... 'well I guess I underestimated Kyo but that darkness... I must have her heart and Kuro's... better report this to Yasha soon' " Cel keep a close eye on Hotaru when the time comes you know what to do" the female commanded within the glowing mirror. One of Cel's eyes glowed the same " Hai."

Adorable Fatcat

kyo growled as he slashed the shikigami away from him " it was your only purpose to snatch that girls heart and kill me in the crossfire, you must think highly of yourself or you just very foolish because you think that simple paper bombs would do the trick youre terribly wrong sweetheart " he was lashed the dagger point a few inches away from hotarus nose " and if thats the best you got you dont stand a chance sorry to say but you have to pay " kyo growled as he released a wave of aura at hotaru
kikuo stared down at shiro in worry of the saffer injuries ' shirosan protected niisama and me from those shikigamis..but because of that shirosan injured badly ...' she sobbed softly as she took some of the same medicine paste the nurse gave her for her injuries kikuo coated shiros charred back when she was finished she ripped the hospital robes to strips to wrap up the wounds kikuo leaned shiro against the building " it going to be okay just wait here okay shirosan " she softly kissed him on the forehead as she glared back at hotaru as she stood up her fists glowed as she punched the ground it cracked and smashed toward hotaru " take this !" kikuo shouted as she flashed behind hotaru and attacked her at the same time kyo did
Hotaru's eyes widened from the surprise attack from Kikuo and barely escaping Kyo's aura she jumped away but was badly hit on her arm ' kuso kuso!! ' skidding several feet back from both panting heavily " don't think you two have won I still have one playing card left! " ' looking down at her arm it began to disintegrate into a skeleton arm ' iie I don't have much time but if I ' nodding to herself she began to chant a sleeping spell around the perimeter. Moments later civilians around the area dropped dead asleep. Stumbling on her feet she pointed her scythe at Kikuo " not wanting any distractions ... you darkness of the human realm. shall perish and your heart will belong to the dark miko " like puppets victims of Hotaru's spell rose up sleep walking and slowly surrounded Kikuo and Kyo. Cel observed Hotaru from the rooftop unfazed from the sudden impact of the sleeping spell ' that body of her's is weakening from the dark miko's spell if she keeps this up then she will be destroyed' Cel looked down at Shiro's slumbering form as her chest tightened at the thought of Haku "to think Hotaru was manipulated by the dark miko to try to take that girl's heart in hopes of retaining a new body ..."

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo huffed as she glanced around at the patience and staff " niisama what should we do ?" she asked as she stepped back to back with kyo " dont do anything they are under this spell we just need to find the center " he glanced around ' the scryth ' " ill make a clearance... get the girls scryth that seems to be the center " he whispered as he charged through the crowd toward hotaru kikuo followed closely avoiding grabbing hands " now lil sis !" kyo shouted as he lunched kikuo above the crowd she fell infront of hotaru she rubbed her sore bum as she stared up at the scryth " the scryth!" she shouted as she made a snatch for it
" how are things going, is hotaru successful ?" haku asked with a grimace smirk as he watched from the roof with cel " oh looks like that kikuo girl is something else and oh! THAT MAN" referring to kyo fighting off the crowd then something caught his attention " its shirosama " he hung off the side staring down at shiro leaning against the building ' that would be perfect this will give hotaru more motivition ' haku snatched up shiro bridal style " OH! HOTARU-CHAN look what i got !??" he shouted from the roof kikuo glanced up " oh no shirosan ! " she cried as she dropped the scryth and ran toward the building
Hotaru eyes widened seeing Shiro with Haku ' no nooo I mustnt I mustn't loose not to her!' "NOO!!" Hotaru's scythe flew back into her hands as she sent a wave of dark energy forming skeleton hands popping up from the ground each trying to grab Kikuo's ankles. Stomping her foot a large bird skeleton bird appeared as Hotaru jumped on it heading towards Kyo " you won't get in my way!" those under her spell attacked Kyo all at once subding him. Glaring at Kikuo Hotaru headed towards her raising her scythe above her head " you!" All was quiet for the next few moments as time itself slowed down. The scythe shined bright as it lowered inches towards Kikuo's scythe. Inches away it stopped. Hotaru stopped as her scythe suddenly fell from her hands with a loud thump of hard metal. Looking below her chest she saw a bloody black feather through her chest . ' how.... how.. I almost... ' looking up she was shocked to see it was Shiro who threw his feather " Shi... ro... " shaking on wobbly legs ' doushite... why... Shiro... ' trying to pull out the feather she spat out blood ' I can't pull it out... it's different his feather.... ' weakening her spell the hold she placed on Kikuo vanished and the bonded Kyo was released from hands as people around fell. " Shiro ... why.... why her that damn darkness... that human..I just wanted your love because I was the one who understood you. I felt your pain and I wanted your pain to be my pain so we can share it together.. I tried to forget when I thought you was dead...I tried yet I .." Sympathy passed through Shiro's eyes... with his last bit of strength Shiro passed out ' Kikuo now ... slash her down with her scythe... while you still can.a shinigami can be killed by their own scythe.. .' he told her through her mind before he completely blacked out.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo stared up at shiro in hakus arms then down at hotaru scythe she picked it up and walked toward hotaru " dont give up hotaru!" she cried as she stabbed the blade into the ground next to her as kikuo kneeled down in front of her with tears rolling down her cheeks " hotaru must live for shirosan " she healed hotaru arm
kyo got to his feet and sighed softly ' still the same old kikuo... she doesnt want to hurt anyone just help them ..' he thought as he stood behind haku and cel " you got something of mine " he boredly asked haku turned to kyo he chuckled " you mean this cutie right here " he nuzzeled shiro cheek against him " let akachan go if not ill rip off your arms " kyo threatened haku chuckled as he threw shiro off the side of the roof kyo eyes widened as he ran passed haku but haku grabbed kyo holding him back
kikuo eyes widened as she screamed " shirosan!" at the top of her tiny lungs as she sprinted to prevent him from hitting the pathment below
Hotaru watched with wide eyes seeing the falling Shiro "Shiro!!!" screaming she ran right behind Kikuo towards the radidly falling Shiro. Cel observed Kikuo and Hotaru running towards Shiro's falling form ' why would that girl help Hotaru...even though Hotaru tried to kill her' placing her hand over her chest for a moment " I feel a slight pain in here. ' whispering to herself trying to ignore the small sharp.. Cursing to herself softly from the emotion. Cel pointed her weapon towards Kyo one of her eyes glowed a bright green " the miko has a message for you the message is Kyo it seems that we will meet again soon and this time Im coming after ' the weapon'" Cel recited to him. Inside Shiro's head his inner demon started to awaken ' foolish ... he held me in for so too long time to awaken before he kills us both..' dull red eyes slowly opened to see Kikuo and Hotaru running below him ' Kikuo...' Shiro thought still feeling groggy ' can't move.. must be my inner demon trying to take over my body'

Wealthy Noob

kikuo stopped right below shiro she stared up into shiro eyes " shirosan" she happily peeped as she wrapped her arms around his head
kyo growled as he was held in an arm lock " damn wetch give your master a message that she'll burn in hell " kyo said with a red gleam in his eyes haku sighed softly " since thats over let me leave you with a parting gift " he smirked evilly as he snapped kyo shoulder the opposite direction in the motivtion haku kissed kyo deeply before leaving him there in angy kyo held his injured arm as he crawled his way over to the edge of the roof glancing down at kikuo and the others " get away from him kikuo !" he warned

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff