Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiro's eye glowed as his inner demon took over and hugged Kikuo back to his body ' damn that Kyo ... interupting my plans.. ' Shiro's inner demon growled in his head as he struggled back for control " Kikuo... my demon ... it's trying to ..." he struggled to say as he bit lightly on his lip gaining back control of his demon ' damn it Shiro..fine I will back off for now but next time she's mine' his demon promised in his head. Opening his eyes to reveal his normal red eye color looking up at Kikuo he cupped her face " Kikuo.." . Cel followed while looking at Haku's back ' I wonder why Haku sama broke that fallen's arm' "Haku sama why did you leave Hotaru behind. Orders from the miko was if Hotaru failed her mission she was to be eliminated " Cel asked sofly slightly fascinated Haku's twitching ear ' is Haku sama planning something behind the miko's and Yasha sama's back..?' she thought in her head.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo glanced up at shiros red eyes as she happily hugged him " shirosan " she cried as she sobbed on his shoulder ' i wont let shirosan go ' she thought as she asked out of the bluew " shirosan will you be my mate " she asked against his shoulder clentching to his bandages
kyo panted as he held his useless arm' damn bunny because of him i cant use murasama ' he growled as he walked to the ground level he leaned against the building he smiled softly as he watched them ' this girl isnt alive ...' kyo thought as he placed his hand on hotaru head " i know it hurt trust youll find another even better then that a*****e " he laughed as he wiped away hotarus tears
haku smirked " its all part of the plan celchan dont worry your pretty little head " he teased as he walked through the forest with her
Shiro lowered his face to Kikuo's face planting a sweet soft peck over her lips. Pulling back some he lowered to her ear without hesitation he replied hoarsely " hai." Hotaru watched the couple with a sad smile as he pulled off her glasses " my feeling's for him will never change... even though his heart belongs to someone else.. I will still love Shiro but know I can't be with him.." looking up at Kyo she pushed back her glasses "you are only trying to make me feel better but I know for a fact I won't find someone like him.. since my time here is nearing it's end both my life and duty as a shinigami " her skull arm fell to her side as she dropped her scythe near Kyo's foot. "your arm.. was damaged badly from Haku wasnt it..?" she asked
Cel's face burned a soft pink over her cheeks at his teasing comment as she pushed away branches as she followed along Haku " but if Haku sama continues to disobey Yasha sama and Miko sama you might be punished..." she hesitated to say ' or something worse' she thought " if something happened to Haku sama... I...." she hesitated again

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blushed madly as she happily jumped up and down clapping her hands then hugged shiro once more " love you shirosan " she whispered as she gave him a peck on the cheek
kyo sighed softly as he ruffled hotaru hair with his good arm " yeah but its not that bad it will heal in no time haha " he laughed it off trying to shift the focus back on her " if you say so but theres always a push for a pull ya know " he chuckled then held his arm in angy " but you shouldn't give up so easily even if you're at the end of your rope which reminds me " kyos eyes glowed a light pink as he held hotaru skeleton hand in his the flesh and blood started to sew its way back onto the bone until it was fully replaced "so now what do you say to a second chance kiddo " he picked up her scythe and offered it to her with a sweet smile
haku stopped and turned to cel he placed a hand over her mouth and held up a finger to his lips with a clerky smirk " that's our little secret okay sweetheart... yashasama sold himself to that damn witch which means we are ******** too if we continue we all will be that witch's pons" he explained as he opened his kimono enough to reveal a large scar where his heart suppose to be " i have an ace in the hole " he placed cels hand on his chest " this belongs to our lord and master " he mentioned with a devious smile
Shiro grunted from her sudden hug 'im still a little sore right there still..' smiling Shiro lifted her hair only to whisper against the nape of her slender neck " aishiteru ( i love you) Kikuo"
Hotaru flinched " why... why would you do that... knowing Im the enemy.. knowing I tried to kill that girl whom you are fond of and Shiro loves deeply for.?" she asked confused " knowing I dont have much time yet you still helped me why is that. that's one thing I will never understand about you fallens ." she smiled bitterly to Kyo
Cel felt around Haku's chest feeling the heart beating " I don't understand Haku sama.. you have Yasha sama's heart in you.. how is that...knowing the risk it may bring." hiding her emotions she sucked it up and stared into his eyes " demo I will keep Haku sama's secret since it is my duty to serve Haku sama for as long Haku sama needs me" Cel left her hand on him for a few moments then slowly lowered her hand to her side biting her lip lightly .

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blushed as she pulled away quickly hearing shiro groan from her hug " sorry shirosan " she peeped softly as she walked around and gentle added more of the oitment to shiros back
kyo chuckled" yea you did but lil sis isnt one for violance and if she sees good in you then you got a good bone in ya somewhere " he lightly joked as he turned away and headed toward the hospital building when everything went black for him one moment he was walking the next he was face down in the dirt
haku smirked " i know perfectly well what will be happening thats the reason behind taking it in the first place" saying as he adjusted his clothing " if things fall into place then ill be in need of it sooner then later " contiening forward
Shiro shivered from the tingling sensation from his back he could feel his feathers ruffle inside ' they still feel a little damanged won't be able to fly for a few days until they completely heal' he suddenly stood up when he spotted Kyo fall down but regretted it as he stood up too fast only to sit back down from the groggy feeling.. " Kikuo.. tou.." he pointed to where Kyo had fallen a few feet away from them. ' need to feed on aura ...'
Hotaru widened her eyes ' he used up his strength and is low on aura..'
Nodding her head lightly Cel "hai Haku sama" following she unconsciously rubbed the back of her neck trying to get right of the prickling feeling.

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo gasped as she ran over to Kyo" niisama niisama !??" She cried as she held him in his tiny arms she shook him some hoping it would stir him concious
Kyo shifted an eye open as he brushed Kikuos bangs out of her face it startled her Kyo smiled softly as Kikuos exspersiom when she hugged him " relax lil sis I'm just a little tired " he added as Kikuos softly mouth fed him aura Kyo eyes widened with a wild blush spreading to cheek to cheek
Haku smirked as she arrived at the front gate of yasha palace " I'm home yashasama " he sweetly said as he returned t yasha lap
Shiro's face darkened in envy as he sstruggled to stand to pull Kikuo away but couldn't ' if I wasn't so drained I would! ' he thought ignoring Hotaru next to him " I have nothing to say Hotaru " Hotaru nodded "hai I know now ...and I'm sorry " Shiro surprised looked up " I now know you deeply care for her...yet I couldn't be the one" she whispered the last part. Shiros eye lightened " Kikuo is my, lil hime " Yasha smirked " I take it my little bunny had an interesting trip neh?" Looking up he rested his chin on his hand "Cel is ssomething troubling you?" Cel shook her head "no ...yasha sama " Yasha frowned a bit at her response " Cel report to the back room the miko needs you" Cel looked up at Haku the lowered her gaze ' time for that again ' "hai.." bowing to both she spun around and headed to the back roo. Yasha watched her "poor girl it will be ashame that the miko will terminate her soon neh Haku"

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo pulled away with a slight blushed when kyo rawred at her " what the hell?!" he cussed then sighed as he patted her head softly
kikuo blushed as she coughed in her hand some then dusted herself off and helped kyo to his wobbly feet they walked over to shiro and hotaru kyo floped back on his butt " well its best if we get the hell out of here before they sent me the bill" he whined at the destoried cort yard kikuo helped kyo up as she pulled shiro up and hugged him as they walked kyo followed some he stopped and glanced at hotaru "arent you coming " he teased as he offered his hand to her
haku was silence then smirked cutely " of course yashasama it was a very fun trip i got to see many sexy men on the way .. well not as sxy as my lord of course " he teased as he stroked yasha face
Hotaru looked up in surprise about to agree but stopped herself " iie I shouldn't I dont belong in your group." she flinched a little from the sharp cold " besides knowing Yasha and that miko they have eyes and ears. And..." she looked up hesitantly " they will still be after that girl since she is the human vessel of darkness, Kuro.. Aimi as well...they are all targets.. there next plan is to send someone in the human realm and retrieve the human vessel of light.." Shiro widened his eyes as he leaned against Kikuo but asked in a gruff tone " Hotaru do you know who is this vessel?"
Yasha smirked as he lightly pulled on Haku's ear " my my Haku how much you flatter me so. That's why your one of my trusted subornates .. which is why I trust to tell you the next mission" smirking he lifted a glowing orb waving his hand over it the image inside changed to a boy with blue hair " that is your next target. His name is Ken .. Ken Tsukiyami the miko believes this boy is the vessel of light in the human realm. " Yasha licked his lips "After the miko is done with Cel I want you both to enter the human realm and retrieve this boy. It shouldnt be a problem with you getting through since Cel is a human hybrid with demon abilities. She's your ticket through. " Yasha glanced at Haku's face raising a thin brow " is there a problem Haku you seem to have a deep look on your face"
Cel coughed up blood as the Miko consumed the dark energy from Cel " As a vessel for my heart Cel it's your duty to collect dark energy as possible .. " a clawed hand grasped Cel's chin to bring it to hers " It's was fueling me once I've gathered enough dark energy from you I will be able to regain my full body once again.. which explains why your body is becoming weaker... " the Miko smeared blood on Cel's cheek lovingly . Cel looked on with dull eyes ' Haku.. sama...'

Adorable Fatcat

kyo eyes widened as he almost lost his balance " the light vessel ? there wasn't one at the time when i was in that realm" he said with a confused expression then shook it off and grabbed hold of hotaru hand " you are coming for your safety in my palace no can get in plus you know what yasha is up to ?" he said cheerfullyas he pulled her along with them to his palace
kikuo glanced down at the ground while walking along the trail then at hotaru " the light is a boy ... with pretty grey eyes and blue hair ?" she questioned as she held shiro up " but why does the dark miko want with me ?" she asked
haku innocently bit the tip of his thumb " if thats the case yashasama what will happen to you once this b***h gets her body back ...?" he asked " and why must you follow her anyways i thought you were stronger then that " he said out of turn to piss yasha off even more
Hotaru nodded " as a shinigami well.. ex shinigami I had access to certain records. Records that includes the history of the demon realm and human realm at one point in time both realms were one. Unfortunately those were the dark days so the kamis had no choice but split into two realms. To keep the balance of both realms vessels of both light and dark were created. " Hotaru gave Kikuo a pointed look " you were the vessel of darkness in the human realm. Kuro is the vessel of darkness only in the demon realm. Aimi is the vessel of light in the demon realm.. Only until recently did the sightings of the light vessel in the human was discovered." Shiro clenched Kikuo close to him " But why.. why is that miko after Kikuo.. and the other's" he demanded.
Yasha frowned as he tugged harshly on Haku's ear " let me very clear with you Haku..I am only going along with that miko to help her gain that weapon until I get what I want from her. But perhaps you need to be taught a lesson in your defiant mouth." snapping his fingers Cel was summoned to the room" oh but don't worry Haku it's not you who Im going to punish for your defiance" Yasha commented . " Cel looked up at Haku then at Yasha in a bit of confusion only to cry out in pain as she felt like she was burning up from the inside.

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo held onto shiro as she shook some ' what will happen .. why is this happening ..' she peeped as she glanced up at shiro " shirosan.. will i die .." she asked. kyo placed a hand on kikuos head " no you won't... your niisan wont allow it " he smirked as he ruffed her hair, he turned to hotaru as he offered his hand to hotaru " come with us you will be able to spend whatever time you have left in peace " he asked with a smile ' regardless she knows what is planned for the up coming choas' kyo pondered
haku eyes widened as he rushed over to cel " celchan .. " he cupped her cheeks trying to comfortable her he turned to yasha " why yashasama ! why does cel have to be punished ... please mi lord punish me .." he crawled over to yasha lap as he laid his head on his hand " you know i enjoy when mi lord punishes me .." he lied with a bitter smirk
Pushing his hand away Horaru stood on her own ignoring limping behind the odd group shes following 'to think I would be inba situation like this .. but more importantly ' glancing up her heart clenched at the sight of Shiro looking only at Kikuo in worry 'in the end I did loose....' " to answer your earlier question.. this realm and the human realm there has to be balance between dark and light.. two vessels of each for each realm" pointibg at kikuos forehead she eevealed an invisible mark of dark "she bears the mark of dark of the human realm.. Kuro has the same. Aimi bears the mark of light for this realm.. only one missing is the vessel of light for the human realm.. it could be years it could be centuries yntil the vessels are born ... why you never noticed while in the human realm " Hotaru explained " the miko is after you girl and kuro for your power of darkness"
Cel struggled on weak legs to get up byt fell hard on her stomach 'dont haku ..sama it's my job to..' Cel thought fighting off the nausea " you forget Haku she is mearly a servant her purpose is to serve until the miko takes back her heart from her body then she will be nothing but an empty shell .. yet I'm surprised you care for the girl even if she is literally a doll.. " Yasha commented with a raised brow . Cel held her burnt arm to her chest finally gathering the strength " As long as Haku sama is safe.. that's all that matters Yasha sama .. burn me.. cut me.. drown me .. choke me .. no matter the punishment my purpose is to fufill my mission given to me .. until I die as long as Haku sama lives I will gladly take any punishment " Cel defiantly glared up at Yasha. Yasha frowned at Cel's outburst "change your clothing you have a new assignment both you and Haku"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff