Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

imu and kyo swung blades until both blades cracked " kuso cheat metal ! " kyo cussed as he threw away his katana to bring out his demonic blade it glowed red " theres a legand behind this blade , the reason that it glows this lovely crimson color is that its becuase of its history of courtless times in battle ! the crimson of the those it killed stains the metal !" kyo said in excitment imu smirked " how did you get your hands on that kyo " he wondered kyo smiled " i found it in a shrine protected by a monk " he explained as he slowly turned in a state were he was memorized by the sword imu scrtached his head " arent you in the mood ?" he wondered " not anymore, it still every damn time i draw this sword my killer behavoir mellows " he clentched his teeth " as foreseen by that monk ... " imu was confused " huh ?" he grumbled as he sat down " that mortal was an old fellow nothing much about him when i came to that shrine that old monk just smiled at me telling me about my ' pure heart " i just laughed in his face , even when i threated him about killing him he would tell me if it was meant to be then he would die that day " kyo paused " that monk was one of the strangest old bastards ive met the day i returned he died in my arms out of no where then on i become the owner of this blade " he said with a sad tone
kikuo peeped as she stared up at shiro " yuyachan was an important to niisama like shirosan is to me " she blushed at the last part " yuyachan loved niisama,,, but niisama was too blind to see it " she mimbled as she took one an old picture of what yuya looked like " she wasnt just a mortal she had spirit, strength" she glacned into the portal to see if yuya would appeared when she did kikuo hiccuped as she covered her mouth tears ran down her face of what she saw " yuyachan,,, shes,, shes" kikuo saw pieces of yuya body laying in spralled out in long grasses kikuo swurled her hand in the mist to replay out how s=yuya was killed in scene was of her getting raped by a group of samurai then after she was killed they still did the same until they decided to rip her apart kikuo cried out as the protal disappered she hid her face in sokaed sleeves
Hano blinked ' Nani.. a sword that stains redder each time .. I don't think I ever heard of a sword like that...' he scratched at his demon mark ' Even so... Imu sama is in trouble if that is the case' Shiro narrowed his eyes ' that woman. had spiritual powers wait... those hazel eyes reminds me of that boy the one Kuro took under his wing.... his eyes looked similar to hers...' " well isn't that interesting...she was smitten by sensei yet he was blind to see" he covered his eyes with his hand then patted Kikuo's head " I have a feeling he is getting a lesson beaten into him right now... " ' besides better keep that little info to myself who would of thought the possibilities of that woman being an ancestor to that boy .. Hano .. yes that's his name...'

Adorable Fatcat

kyo smirked as he closed the swrod back into the sheqalth " thats becuase a cursed blade beings with spiritual cant use these sword becuase it will lietterally suck the life out of you " kyo pointed out as he smacked imu on the back head " thats for trashing my house baka " he growled imu held his throbing head as he growled up at kyo kyo glanced at hano " how exactly did a mortal child like yourself end up here ?" he queestioned
kikuo hiccuped some when she nocticed something she brought the mist again and sent it back even further into the past when yuya was murderd she gasped " shirosan look! " she pointed out as she pointed out it was when she was still in the mortal world as a priest " its me ,,, but how .. wait look its niisama ? what happened to him " she asked , the sense is when kyo and his groutp was capsured with in the shoguns army
Hano gulped " u m um Um wse well you see... my my okasann. well my realy okasaan she took me through the border and she was killed ... " ' but that's part of my life I don't want to think about....' he thought about the times when he was picked on because he was different. Shiro narrowed his eyes .... ' a priest... well.. so he was responsible for killing some of sensei's crew... and wait... that priest.... ' his eyes widened some..

Adorable Fatcat

kyo kneeled at the small table " why dont you tell me why you came here boy " kyo asked as he sipped sake as he poured a small amount for hano to enjoy imu joined them at the table "i dont know if thats the right thing to do aafter all he did say his mother was killed becuase of it " " i dont care im curios why mortals would come to this place " he wondered
kikuo peeped as she made the mist idsappeared " shirosan who was that person ... " she asked as she turned toward him ' i dont remember his face but he forced niisam to choose between me or yuyachan ' she sadly peeped as she recalled the memory
Hano eyed at the sake ,' I dont know if I should.... drink that..' he picked up the cup " ano... I have no idea... my okasan she just brought me to the barrier before it was sealed again... she said something returning me back to where I belong... Im so confused...." ' I never thought about it... but okasaan... never did told me why before she was..' he clentched the sake cup tightly as he felt his demonic self act up at the thought of his real mother.. ' she never did cared..' Shiro shook his head as he held his burning eye " a tainted dark priest ... also an ancestor of that boy Hano.His goal was to eliminate all youkai from the world"

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo glanced hano way " basically your own flesh and blood was calling you a demon and she no longer wished to take care of you ... it seems that what your saying was your mother was pure moral yet I'm confused were you get your ki abilities from ? Maybe father " he scratched his chin " the blood line ? Oi! Oi! Don't break my cup this set is old " he snatched the cup away from hano " aww you chipped it these are my favorite set to " he cried anime style Imu sighed as he starred at him " how are you with your demon boy " he wondered as he sipped on some sake
Kikuo glanced up " but Kikuo wasn't a demon at that time " she wondered

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo glanced hano way " basically your own flesh and blood was calling you a demon and she no longer wished to take care of you ... it seems that what your saying was your mother was pure moral yet I'm confused were you get your ki abilities from ? Maybe father " he scratched his chin " the blood line ? Oi! Oi! Don't break my cup this set is old " he snatched the cup away from hano " aww you chipped it these are my favorite set to " he cried anime style Imu sighed as he starred at him " how are you with your demon boy " he wondered as he sipped on some sake
Kikuo glanced up " but Kikuo wasn't a demon at that time " she wondered
Hano wasnt for himself " I dont know... my okassan never told me who my father was.." ' she said he was a demon and Im a result of being the half child of a demon...' he thought to himself. Shiro snorted " who do you think gave you demonic powers little hime. It was a way to save your life at the time..:

Adorable Fatcat

Im scratched the back of his head " well that explains the hidden power " kyo glanced at hano " then why do you seem sad that you dont know your father it sounds like he was an a** " he explained
kikuo peeped " i was sacificed becuase of my powers and i was given judgement i was granted demonic powers of my appearance "

Adorable Fatcat

Im scratched the back of his head " well that explains the hidden power " kyo glanced at hano " then why do you seem sad that you dont know your father it sounds like he was an a** " he explained
kikuo peeped " i was sacificed becuase of my powers and i was given judgement i was granted demonic powers of my appearance "
Hano glanced away uncertain himself " I have this feeling that who my father is... he is not good.... just the thought of having his bloodline inside me ... it sickens me... I have this feeling I have met him but the question is... who it is.... it cant be good" Shiro's red eyes glanced down at her " still you didn't deserve to be sacrificed like that .... " ' besides there is some things that I am unsure myself as to why things happen..' he touched his eye in thought

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo sipped on his tea " i see.." he paused imu answered his ringing phone " yes yes hes here... yes " imu hung up he glanced up at hano " you need to go home now it was your mother on the phone she sounds worried " he explained
kikuo glanced back at the manor " shirosan did you here that " she asked
Hano glanced up "okasan" he stood up then glanced at his cell " your right I should be getting home" he bowed his head to them. Shiro narrowed his eyes a bit ' its that brat ....I sense him'

Adorable Fatcat

imu got up " ill take you home " he replied as he glanced at kyo kyo held up his glass to him then nodded
kikuo blinked as she glanced at the manor " who is it shirosan why does the air feel uneasy " she peeped

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff