Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo whined as she was forced back in the bed " now stay and get your rest "the nurse demanded as she covered her with a blanket she glanced at shiro " and you .. you need to stopbothering this girl girls far too weak for you to be around " she whined
Shiro tapped his foot on the ground " well sorry miss nurse but as you can see im just the typical bad boy who just loves breaking rules" chuckling to himself " besides I just wanted to see if my girl was ok"

Adorable Fatcat

the nurse smirked " fine then you need to wear this thesse and this oh let's not forget this" she threw shiro germ free robes with gloves anda doctors mask and a jewel that suppressed his power so kikuo could be relaxed
Shiro glanced at the doctor robes in his hands "alright...." shrugging he started to strip as he pulled off his shirt to put on the clothing ' no wonder I hate hospitals' he thought in his mind

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo glanced at shiro when the heart meteor sky rocketed kikuo face was beat red as she flopped tothe bed 'shirosanis stripping ' she peeped asshe hid under the blanket
Blinking Shiro glanced at the blanket covered Kikuo "lil hime daijoubu?" he asked concerned as he leaned over her still shirtless ' her heart is beating fast? why is that?' he pondered as he tried to read her temperature

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo cocooned herself in blanket " neh neh kikuo is alright " she blushed madly as she felt shiro holding her she froze then slowly laid her head against him ' s-shirosan naked )//0//(' she blushed madly
Shiro blinked then slowly then chuckled under his breathe " oh lil hime you have seen me shirtless before is that why your trying to hide under that blanket?" he slightly teased.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo peeped as she popped her head out some " s-shirosan is being bad " she blinked
Shiro smirk grew on his lips " hai hai it's in my nature " he chuckled lightly as he leaned over her on the bed.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blushed madly as she covered her face with her hands " oh..." she peeped. Kyo whacked shiro across the head with a new paper " okay what the hell are you doing akachan" he asked as he crossed his arms
Shiro growled under his breathe " I thought I told you not to call me that anymore sensei" Shiro sneered as he stood up from the bed.

Adorable Fatcat

kyo smirked as he crossed his arms "I told you to stop clinging to my sis "he growled
kikuo blushedmadly as she glanced up "niisama "she peeped
snorting Shiro buttoned up the shirt " so I like hugging lil hime" coming from behind her he hugged her from behind nuzzling the side of her cheek with his " Besides I just love lil hime's cuteness when she's red in the face" he cooed.

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo smirked as he tapped a broom handle on his palm " is that so akachan " he growled as he shoved the broom handle on to his shoulder and knocked it into shiros face fforcing him to release kikuo
Kikuo cried as she grabbed the hem of Shiros shirt " that wasnt nice niisama " she cried

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff