Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hano glanced up at Imu then looked down "you feel it to Imu sama...
The uneasily feeling?" He asked him. Shiro spotted Sen sitting at a tree " that boy lil hime is Sen ...one of Yashas gakis he watched out for. " 'and the unease feeling from that mixed breed'

Adorable Fatcat

imu nodded ' he finally revealed himself from hiding ever since that tournment ' imu flew above hano as he drove on his motocycle " boy where is your younger sibling " he yelled down to hano
kikuo blinked " mixed breed yasha? that boy is with yasha ?" she asked ' hes so young too ' her big red eyes stared at his
Hano looked up at Imu " Chise and Masao are with my okasan" ' why would he ask that?' His eyes flashed red ' this aura its ...Sen?' Shiro nodded " more like trained him as his whipping boy .don't let his young age fool you. He was trained to be a silent killer since he can mask his scent " ' being half angel and shinigami does that' he thought. Sen was lazily looking up at the sky " Imu san its been a while"

Adorable Fatcat

imu flew down " hai it has any reason why youre here " he asked
The mini wings in Sens hair fluttered a bit " nothing of particular ..I just came with a warning..." Sen stood up on the branch. Shiro patted Kikuos head ' a warning of what'

Adorable Fatcat

imu glared "i thought youve stopped working for that b*****d sin " he growled as he flew up to sin on the branch
kikuo clentch to shiro side " something isnt right " she peeped as her eyes widened as she screamed on the top of her lungs
Sen sensed the scream ' its that fallen woman' he thought . As t the branch move but didn't budge " im not working for Yasha you should know im a free spirit. I roam where I wish to. Im only giving you a warning from what I heard. A new evil is about to come a new enemy. " Shiro widened his eyes " lil hime"

Adorable Fatcat

the same tar like tears appeared down her cheek 'not again !' she shoved shiro away from her as she ran away as far as she could ' i cant hurt any one ' she begged she tripped down the hill as she rolled down the street when she ran into a car it hunged at her kikuo was running around blind as the tear drops on the ground formed into the hands the puddles pulled anyting inside of them kikuo cried out
imu eyes widened as he stared back at sin ' is kikuo the new evil ' he wondered
Sin looked at where Kikuo ran " im afraid that woman who is the hell girl has reached her limit... she is going to release the portal for the dark lord" he pulled out his dagger " have no choice but to kill her before that can happen" Shiro flew after her 'lil hime'

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo hiccuped as she sat under a tree the black puddle surrounded her as she sobbed 'I dont want to go there 'she whined
Sin landed on the ground " this is phase one Imu san be warned of dark secrets are about to be revealed" Shiro narrowed at the black puddle below. He cracked the puddle away from him ' damn pests'

Adorable Fatcat

Imu glared some "sin that girl isn't dangerous this happened once before and the dark had risenrd once again but he was sent down into the ground from he came "he explained he glanced down at the puddles "this isnt the end just the beginning but by killing her the dark lord will have her to his jses meaning he can open the gate from the other side"he pointed as he flew down above kikuo "you need to calm down " he ordered
Kikuo glanced up at imu "but imusan it hurts so much "she d cried the hands shot up grabbing imus ankle and dragginghim down into the tar kikuo slapped away the hands
Shiro landed behind Kikuo holding her close to him " lil hime... your fear is releasing this darkness.. please ...don't let fear consume you" he said softly. Sin watched the scene from above. 'I never saw Shiro sama like this...'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo refused to release her grip from imu " but imusan will be sucked into it " she cried as she sruggled the black hands grabbed hold of shiro pushing him away from kikuo
Shiro skidded to a stop " these damn things are really starting to bug me.." he slashed them down with his claw. " lil hime! you don't want this to happen right? you don't want Imu to get sucked in right.. don't you realize that this is just your fear getting the better of you'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff