Welcome to Gaia! ::

" Hotaru tend to his wounds as me and Ryuu find a new location " Yasha commanded as he started to walk off Ryuu followed after him grumbling. Hotaru bowed in respect " hai Yasha sama" she answered in a soft voice. Turning towards Haku she tended to the wound on his neck. Ming Ling paused her movement " but Kyo san.." her eyes pleaded ' what to do.. what to do..' she felt somthing was coming towards them. ' what .. what is that...' a voice interupted her thoughts " well well.. I knew somthing was up." Shiro said holding Hasama by his side . ' Shiro.. Hasama kun!' Shiro had his right eye activated as he scanned Kikuo's body " possessing a harmless girl then again you arent no ordinary demon are you" he said to the demon possessing Kikuo.

Adorable Fatcat

Kyo took small breathes trying to provet the threads from ccutting any deeper " well isnt it the brat who stole my right eye " kikuo blankly stared at shiro " well arent you somethinf different made by a sinful wrench yet purer then an untouched being themselve " kikuo gigledhasama growled " and what is someone doing in the body of kikuo sama " he barked " this girl is my serve my pet i will do anything i wish " she turned back to kyo " now for you kyo " she gripped him " ill start with this " kikuo stroked him kyo trembled as he grunted softly in disgust kikuo tickled his jewerl as she pulled on them then she took him in her tiny mouth " ah! stop " he cried out hasama watched in disgust as kyo was getting molested hasama threw himself at mingling to heal her wound " why is going on " he wondered
Ming Ling shook a little " Kikuo.. somthing possessed her all because she didnt want to fight now .. that thing is controlling her.. Im afraid.. this demon isnt no ordinary demon.." her small frame shook in fear. Shiro covered his eye trying to control his anger " you know this all pisses me off.. then again Im no different .. using others for selfish reason. " ming ling gasped seeing Shiros eye glow a darker sinister red ' I never seen his eye glow like that' " but I sure hate it when my lil hime is being possessed by a foul demon such as you even if she did work for you a long time ago" 'I can see lil hime in there she is just trapped well then' widening his eye he hoped to trap them into his Shiro's mind.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo giggled " you honestly think you can just trap me with my own eyes foolish boy and your little hime isnt what you think she is " she croseed her arms as she was sucked into shiros intermind " okay you got me here now where is this going " she asked suddenly a small peep cried out to shiro " shirosan please savee meee ! " it echoed off shiros mind " i dont want to go back to that place blah blah blah " she mocked " how weak youve become my little servet girl " she stated
Shiro narrowed his eye "souu ka..you seen to miscalculated your own abilities even one as strong as you has limitations " raising his finger the ground began to shake as loud echo reached their ears. Closing his eyes he inflicted pain towards the demons head as the ground beneath them began to crack under pressure. ' no one can resist this attack now then!'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo nearly just brushed off as her left eye glowed red " havent you forgotten brat thats my eyes you stole from me " she growled as looked at her sharp nails " well i guess im still not happy even after taking control of omi no kyo but he did steal away my previous little sevatn away from me " kikuo sighed
hasama cut kyo down from his binds " kyosama are you alright " kyo grabed hasama throat " wher is she " he glowred as his red eyes cut through hasama " i dont know please kyosama allowl me to help " " worry for your own " he covered himself as well as he can with his ripped clothing he grabbed his mursama katana ( demon samurai sword ) he headed toward the strange aura coming from shiro
Shiro smirked as red/black like mist surrounded his body " you dont seem to see the difference between you and me " he flashed behind her and held her by the throat in a tight grip " you see I wont hesitate to suck out that soul of yours out of her body " his hands became transparent as it slowly went inside looking for the demons soul possessing Kikuo."Matte Kyo you dont know what is going inside that aura of Shiros. He has similar capabilities as that demon possessing your sister but you have to be careful" Ming Ling warned as she slowly stood up on weak legs only to fall back down from lack of energy.

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo bordely re moved shiro hand from her thraot " am i suppose to be threatned or frightened from your childish threats " she asked. kyo stoped for a moment " theres always a time to be stupid at least once in your life well i guess this is my time becuase im going in there witout a plan or regrets not coming back " he said befre disappearing . hasama crawled over to mingling " please we need to tend to tthose wounds " he worried
Shiro smirked sadistically seeing Kikuo;s possessed hand stuck on his " childish you call it but you feel for it" when he moved his hand Kikuo's hand moved. Narrowing his eyes he heard Kikuo's cry ' lil hime.. you need to fight this as I try the damn demon soul out of you.. but you have to fight' he told her within her mind. He felt his senses going off as Kyo entered his mind dimension ' well sensei.. about time.' he thought Ming Ling whimpered from her wounds " whats going to happen to Kyo san..?"

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo gripped shiros hand tightly " dont talk to me so formally " she emanded as she flipped him over her shoulder ' dont hurt shirosan ! ' the real kikuo cried ' aww now dont cry over this mere doll ' the demon grinned ' doll' ' yes a doll , a man named yasha created him like imu ' the demon chckled " that maybe true doll or not theyre alive, akachan get up compare to kikuo attacking you to be able to shake it off " he yanked shiro up and got him to his feet " niisama ! " kikuo yelled but coverd her mouth quickly " opps excuse me " kyo smirked big revealing his demon like fangs " oh its been awhile hasnt it .." he formally asked " haii omi no kyo since the moral world battle of towagnaga " kyo tagged the blade on his shoulder " you destoried everything and almost me if it was for that girl your controlling " " yes but you destoried a thousand men in the matter of minutes ... and yet i have you as a servent like your ' lil sis ' " the demon laughed horsefully kyo laughed " an emenys abilities couldnt touch but youre spell stained my eyes ''
Shiro twitched his brow being called a doll "you know I resent it when people calll me that, it becomes really annoying" he said blankly spiking his aura in anger ' the battle on the motral world uh.. so my guess was right this is the same demon who cursed sensei's eyes many years ago.. but enough of that.' he scanned harder trying to find a weak spot to pull out the demons soul. ' this is going to be harder than I thought.and I cant use this eye since it belonged to this demon which means he can sense when Im going to use it and lash it back at me.' He narrowed even further ' lets see what sensei will do.'

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo giggled then her giggles turned to a mad mans laugher " stupid doll you think you can rip me from this girl ?" she laughed " well he may be right, the only thing hes good at is nagging or getting sometihng to eat !" kyo grined big at shiro to piss him off kyo pushed his hair back to reveal his crimson eyes " there three reasons why you couldnt possible have a chance to defeat me .. 1, im definatly much better looking than your sorry a** 2. youre letting a woman do the fighting for you ! 3. youre an old ******** and your 'skills' have rusted " he stick his middle finger to the demon in kikuo, a tick mark appeared on kikuo head " hell with it kyo youre still so damn annoying ! " the demon melted away from kikuo and appeared infront of kyo while kikuo fainted and was falling backward toward the floor below, the demon wear demonish armor ( like sesshomaru somewhat ) with a large sword his hair was grayish from age his eyes tainted with death horns came out of his forehead " omi no kyo .. " he cused as he clashed swords with kyo he was able to stap kyo " what was that i coant touch you ?" he mocked " look closer " kyo smirked bigger as the blade barly straped his skin kyo red eyes flashed as he acted more like a merclence killer rather himself " cmon i want to broke a sweat " he hissed the demon grined as well as they clashed swords an after shock blew outwords everytime they clashed the demon was able to finally slash kyo across the chest he just laughed kyo broke some armor off of the demon
yashas castle was crumbling hasama held mingling close to him " what is going on why is the building coming down !? " he asked as he jumped back to aviod falling ceiling pieces " minglingdono are you strong enough to fly ?" he asked while healing her damaged wings while avioding falling stones that could crush them ' please be alright ' he pleaded that kyo and shiro and skikuo were safe
Shiro flew in a nick of time to catch the falling Kikuo. He looked over her checking for any injuries. ' No injuries so thats good for now..' he thought then glanced at the flashing two figures behind him. ' Mataku even in my mind I have limits and from the outside the building if falling apart.' Ming Ling nodded as her dragon wings fluttered behind her " hai I still have enough energy to fly " seeing another stone falling she quickly grabed hold of Hasama and flew him up out of the way ' that was close one' stretching her shadows she sent them forth looking for Shiro and the others . ' wait there .' she flew in closer to this large black dome like barrier " I think that's the entrance into Shiro's mind dimension spell. But its weakening "

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo blinked her eyes as she glanced her eyes widned " niisama ! " she creamed as she squerted out of shiros arms she ran toward the demon and kyo kikuo hugged kyos waist stopping him " kikuo! get out of the way ! " the demon took the moment to attack " its over omi no kyo ! " he demanded kyo quickly turned to protect kikuo kyo blocked the attack from hitting him but the back of his blade entire cutting into kuyos back kikuo glacned up at kyos painless exseption " niisama " " i asked for you to stay out of the way " he said sweetly kyo pulled his sword and slashed at him " take her and ger out ! " he ordered shiro as he shoved kikuo to him
hasama flew toward the barrier to noctice that shiro and kikuo leaving " we must go as well " he grabed minlings hand and ra out of thew building " youre a fool thinking i wouldnt be able to find my slave " the demon mocked " she not here to hold me bak now then " his aura spiked to extremes both attacked as the building came down on top of them kikuo reached back toward the ruble " niisama ! " she cried
Ming Ling stomped her foot as shadow like hands sprung forth to hold up the building from collasping on top of Kyo. She struggled to keep it up due to the amount of pressure but refused to give up ' Kuso..' " I dont know how long I can hold this up Kyo better hurry to get out of there unless this thing falls." Biting into her lip a drop of blood onto a scroll summoing a silver gray dragon " nero.. get us to a higher place so I can concentrate on this " Ming Ling struggled to say. The large dragon nodded as everyone got on top of it. Nero flew them up higher as Ming Ling concentrated more on her shadows. ' If only there was a way to seal that demon so Kyo can get out of there.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff