Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiro was leaning his head back but was shaking in anger "teme..." he growled threatened under his breathe he lifted his face up to glare up at Kyo "your going to pay at that!" he shouted at kyo

Adorable Fatcat

kyo smirked as he heldthe broom handle over his shoulder " bring it on akachan " he teased as he walked overto kikuo and hugged her " this belongs to me " he smirked kikuo blushed madly
twitching Shiro clenched his fist as he caused a small cut and used the blood to swirl around him "so that's how you want to play uh" he bared his fangs in a sadistic grin as he jumped from spot to slash at Kyo.

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo watched helpless as kyo and shiro went at it in her hospital room she peeped asking both to stop, " stop it !" she shouted loudly as her reiki kicked in her red eyes glowed as she got up from the bed with reiki raving from her body she walked between kyo and shiro she held her palms out toward them kikuo sent a wave of reiki to both forcing them to smack the wall
kyo eyes widened " her true power awakened ... " he worried ' with this power shes even more power then she was demon ...' he pointed out
Shiro was wide eyed as he shuddered at feeling Kikuos power 'that power...where did it come from'
Shiro was wide eyed as he shuddered at feeling Kikuos power 'that power...where did it come from'

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo eyes narrowed as she released her control "I dont want shirosan or niisama to get hurt ..."she peeped as she slopped down to the floor
Kyo cracked his neck some as he walked over to kikuo "were fine sis "he smiles
Shiro wiped away the blood off his lip " hai lil hime nothing but a friendly brawl between sensei and student. though I have to admit I always did like to pick fights " he chuckled a bit

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo nodded as she flopped to the floor " kikuos so tired " she whined
Shiro knelt beside her to help her up gently "well you did use alot of energy a moment ago lil hime. Very promising I must say lil one"

Adorable Fatcat

Kikuo blushed as she snuggled against shiro"oh shirosan "she fell asleep
Shiro smiled softly as he lifted her up bridal style and laid her down on her bed " you truly are an interesting one lil hime" he mumbled as he stared at her face then looked at her rosy cheek ' even while sleeping... I cant help myself'

Adorable Fatcat

kyo browl twitched" don't even think about it akachan " he warned as he. grabbed shiros under arm " let's. Go we need to let her get her rest " he pulledshiro with him
several hours passed
kikuo popped her eyes open " shirosan .. niisama ?" She peeped as she stumbled out of bed she went down the hall with her blanket wrapped around her as she longed for her brother and shiro she stumbled upon the cafeteria " niisama?" She prepped again whenher stomach growled she went into the caf and basically the entire thing out and sat at the table and startled eating
Shiro twitched a brow as he hung upside down from the tree that was outside from the café " I don't see why you have to be a party pooper sensei I was just comforting lil hime in there"

Adorable Fatcat

kikuo glanced up out the window " shirosan niisama! " she happily peeped as she opened the window as she climbed out it and jumped thinking she still was able to fly but she doesnt have her wings anymore she didnt realize that until it was too late
kyo reached out to grab her but he was reach was only inches away from grabing her " crap! " he shouted as he watched her fall

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff