GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge looked to the teacher and gave a small smirk of confidence. "Indeed, I do. Care for an example?" He asked getting his fingers ready if Ambrose indeed, asked for an example, his mind racing for what song what sonata, what movement to play. He was excited to finally hold an instrument in his hand again, and he was ecstatic to see what they would be playing, officially. He watched Meala walk in and nodded his greeting to the person he has yet to be properly introduced to yet.

Memoria had free block, she had no classes and was left wandering around, bored. She wondered what to do as she peeked into Sapientia's class, wondering what she would be doing.

Sapientia was sitting in her chair, relaxed. Disappointed that most of these students couldn't muster an ounce of what she had asked...honestly, it wasn't that difficult, was it? Something in the atmosphere caught her as she felt a dark presence around. Not Omnium. Not Mortem. Not one of those guys who killed Clear before. The darkness didn't match them, but from what she could tell is that this darkness was unique. She will have to remain on her toes until she figures out who it belongs to, and why.

Impermissus demonstrated the tiger stance and its movements to his students blankly. He had been feeling rather depressed, but he still had to do his job. He kept his gauntlets off as he demonstrated with punching bags and the regenerative dummies. Afterwords he let the students have at it. Pointing out where they were making mistakes, et cetra.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ambrose eyed the boy's confident smirk as he answered. Well, he was guessing at the very least he had a few songs memorized. But if Ambrose was put a piece of classical music in front of him, would he be able to figure out the rhythms and notes? Ugh, it probably wasn't good to just doubt the boy's skill right off the bat. "Let's warm up a bit first. Let's see, circle of fourths, do to sol of each major scale. Take your time on a scale if you don't know it." Hrm, perhaps that was a bit too much faith in the boy. Most high school students, even the ones who could do things like sight reading and knew how to "fish", didn't even have half of the major scales memorized. As he was talking, he had noticed a girl walking in and apologizing for being late. He turned to her and asked, "Do you have a pass or something? Oh, never mind, just take a seat." Noticing that she had entered empty handed, he added, "You play an instrument? Or are you perhaps a vocalist?" Hm, a guitarist and a singer. If this class turned into a rock band, he was going to shoot someone.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!:
Circle of Fourths stuff for those who don't know about it and want their characters to already know some of these musical basics. I've only memorized d, g, c, f, and b flat (on the trumpet), but there is also e flat, a flat, d flat, g flat, b, e, and a (there's one for every possible note. C flat and f flat are the same as b natural and e natural, and things like g sharp are the same as f flat) Also, the order I listed them in are the correct order, except you would start with C. B flat instruments start with d because it sounds the same as a C on a piano or other concert instrument, who have Cs that sound like Cs because they're unoriginal. They're called b flat instruments because when they play a c, it sounds the same as a concert b flat. The guitar is a transposing instrument, but it's by a whole octave just so the notes can be written more easily on the staff, so it's still a concert instrument. Anyways, the order of the circle of fourths is the order it is because you will add one flat to the key signature or remove one sharp from it each time you move to the next scale. When you the opposite direction, it is the circle of fifths. Look at this picture to help.
Also the interval between two notes is measured in steps. Between most natural notes, there is a whole step. Between C/F and B/E are a half step. Between A sharp and B, there is a half step too. To construct a major scale, you start on a note, then get higher by a whole, then another whole, then a half, then a whole, then a whole, then a whole, and then a half step.
Hmm, I should probably use that for a lecture during class.))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      When Kyle had said that he would protect her if anything happened, Yume couldn’t help but feel a sense of relief, although she didn’t want him to end up hurt while trying to protect her, though she doubted that would happen. She smiled, blushing a tad, ”T-thank you… I’ll d-do my best not to become a burden on you.” Anyway, thanks and the like aside, they were leaving the empty classroom; hopefully the entire awkward situation would be left along with it too, although that wasn’t too much of a big deal. The two didn’t talk while looking, it didn’t seem to fit the mood, and it would also probably distract them, so it was for the best.

xxxxx
      It wasn’t all that long before they actually found people, whom Kyle seemed to think would be behind the entire thing. Well, they were the only other people who weren’t in lessons that they’d seen so far, so for Yume that was reason enough to suspect them. The conversation itself wasn’t really one that she felt would be a good one to get involved with, plus she felt she would probably say something wrong and mess things up. Dammit she hated it when she did that. The winged girl didn’t seem like one to mess with, Yume didn’t know why, but that was just the feeling that she got. Wait, “something fun”? That really didn’t sound good. ”I’m really starting to think we should go” she almost whispered that, but she was starting to get really nervous.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] : Bleh DX
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

Prodigal Inquisitor

14,675 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl

Geneva was a little embarrassed with herself, but was happy that Yoka was able to shrug off being late so easily. He sort of struck her as the type to not mind missing class all that much, but it was just an assumption. She'd be damned if she brought herself to say something about it, not when he'd just wasted nearly two class periods gallivanting about with her like he had. Besides, it wasn't anything worth bringing up anyway. Geneva felt herself shrinking as she walked into the new class. Her hazel eyes were glued to the teacher. The heavy chill of nervousness and anxiety she'd felt in new spaces since she'd moved to Londona set over her again. It was a chore just to drag herself to the seat beside Yoka. The sage was feeling anything but sage-like; she knew she wasn't supposed to be in that class, and it took every ounce of her barely-there strength not to flinch every time Clear called out at Yoka. She felt like a misplaced shadow: attached to Yoka, but needing to be somewhere else.

Things escalated quickly just as she was settling down.

Clear had mentioned he would be doing something...some sort of Aura Spike Test. Geneva was familiar with these. Even though she was a dead link as far as mental communication and invasion went, she made up for that in being extremely perceptive in things involving the Third Eye, like auras. What happened next nearly made Geneva wish she'd had better buttons for her shirt. When Clear had said hold onto the table, it hadn't registered for her to do so until Clear had begun his demonstration. Then the sea of expletives and interjections flooded through her head as her hair took hold of the desk, overlapping her hands that were holding on so tight that her knuckles were getting red, and held her in place. It was only in the moments afterward that the thick tendrils of black slowly fell back into place like normal hair should, and Geneva rubbed her forehead.

During the display, two of her buttons had been wrought loose from their poor stitching, and one of them had beaned her right in the forehead. The other had been caught by her hair, and it was somewhere in the Taiga forest of follicles that lived upon her head, but she'd yet to fish it out. It would probably be hours before it resurfaced, and until then, Geneva would be looking bummier than usual with a grand total of three and a half buttons absent from her seen-too-many-rinse-cycles flannel. It was a godsend that she had the decency to wear a flimsy white wife-beater underneath, even though it was full of small holes and oil stains. Geneva lifted it from a mechanic when her flannel got soaked in the rain. It was dry and didn't smell too bad. She worked with what she had. She looked back over at Yoka when he next spoke. "...People shouldn't do that..."

Sing it, sister, she thought with an exasperated nod.

The power spike made her hair shoot up like the fur on the back of a scared cat before settling down once again. Her spine tingled, and Geneva had to stretch a little bit before she got her bearings. The Lunch message sailed right over her head, but she looked over to Clear once she stopped being so frazzled. "Excuse!" She interjected, raising her hand sharply before speaking when there was a lull in the commotion. "If it's no problem t'ya, woulja happen to know where I'kin find a schedule? I'm not s'posed to be in this class, I think, and I'm feelin' fifty k's south of woop-woop." It would be an understatement to say she was feeling lost at the moment, but her dialect only granted her access to so many variations of one word in the English language until she learned more of it.

P A R T Y : Yoka, Clear, and class_ F E E L S : Confused, shaken_ F O O T P R I N T : Clear's Aura Control class_ B U S Y - B U S Y : Asking for a schedule_
                                                          ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓛⓔ-ⓞⓗ-ⓢⓔⓔ:

User Image
XXXXXXXGOOD LUCK WILL RUB OFF
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhen i shakes 'ands with you

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

"...Well that's funny...beca-.."
Before Diva could say anything, The Bell to Third period rung. All the students was now leaving the classrooms and heading out to their next class. Divamore instantly forgave this incident and left off to the hallway. At that moment in her brain, something else irked her. Who was that voice? Where did it came from? "s**t... another person to deal with.."

BRRINGALINGADING! THIRD PERIOD! GO GO GO!

The Bell system is weird. Yoka stared at the bell and sighed a bit. He really didn't noticed the voice, because it sounded like something he would always hear in a normal day of this school. Genova asked Clear about her Schedule. That's funny, Clear is the one that gives people Random a** Schedules. Maybe he'll fish one out for her really quick. "...Hehe so there was a good reason for you to join me in this class Genova..." Yoka sighed a bit. Good thing he was at least helpful for her.

"Ah You must be Genova..?" Clear walked over to her, as the rest of the students began to walk out of class. He shoved his hand in his pocket and pulled out a key and a envelope. "This is what you are looking for...right?" He placed it on the table in front of her and smiled at her, "Sorry...I'm always moving around the school...it's kinda hard to find me sometimes.."

Picking up his things from the table, Yoka started to get up from his seat and head out to 3rd Period. He was waiting to see what Genova was going to do now after getting her things. Turning around to see what was up, he caught a glimpse of Saylea in the back, looking at him as well. "...." Why has it seem like it's been so long since they conversed?
--

"..." The Woman didn't say a thing. From just his Aura, She knew that it was a Vampire. Just like Remmy. This explains why he was able to gain a interest in them. The Woman didn't care much about him, but he best not to get in her way if he plans to stop her from completing her goal of the day. Looking at Remmy for a moment, as she spoke about Fates about two Vampires meeting and something exciting planning to happen. Not so much. "....I wouldn't have a clue..."

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: Why did I have a Semi WB...? ]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Amiko_Chan32

Sherlock Homeslice

Shifting Time

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User ImageUser Image

Hikaru looked up and heard the next bell. "Third period!" He walked outside and said "Alright...next class..." Hikaru tapped his head and thought for a second. "Third period is, martial arts." He smiled and nodded. Eve stood up from her desk and followed Hikaru. "Where to next?" Hikaru looked at Eve and said "Actually I need a favor." Fuuenken walked past them and Hikaru pointed at him. "I need you to help him out, can you do that?" Eve pouted and said "What do I get out of it?" Hikaru sighed "Alright fine, I know you like bunnies..." Eve smiled "You'll buy me a bunny?!" Hikaru said "No. I was going to buy you a plush one." Eve shrugged "Better than nothing I guess." Eve walked over to Fuuenken. Meanwhile Hikaru ran to his Martial Arts class.

User Image

Sarin grunted and held his coffee cup upside down, seeing that it was empty. "Damn." He looked at a clipboard on his desk. "Looks like I'm marking a few people absent. Starlite, Rolverk and Emily. I also have a Ms. Suzuka Hiroshima for third. Maybe I'll get to teach someone today." Sarin stood up from his desk still looking at the clipboard. "...am I talking to myself...?"
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin watched as Impermissus demonstrated some moves with the dummy's then let the students try, Once he did his turn he stepped back to let the other students go. His eye's scanned the room then noticed Runa and Zessen were just sneaking into the class. His eye's narrowed as he watched them enter then watched as her eyes met with his. His ears perked up as the bell rang for period to end, he lightly shook his head then walked to them. "You two eat anything yet?" he asked knowing that Runa's hair and ear's were brushed too quickly as if she was rushing to get to class. " Come on, I'll get you two something from the vending machine.."

Yuki watched her teacher as she tried to learn about the different highs and lows of the music notes. She looked towards the door to see Meala entered with a sigh. Once Meala sat down next to her, Yuki lightly smiled to her to try and make her feel better. "Hi Meala, How are you feeling?" she asked before hearing the bell ring for the class to end and to head for her third class.

User Image

Shifting Time
Major_TheFourthFate

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ah, so he had been right. The mysterious girl was in fact the one who had done it. But, she wasn't really talking much, so attention was rapidly switched to the pureblood. She spoke about fate arranging this meeting and asked for his story. Yume didn't seem to like her though, and quietly suggested leaving. He whispered back, "It's fine, there's nothing to worry about. If you want though, you can just head on to third period. We don't have it together anyways." With that, he turned back to the pureblood and was about to answer, but Verin took over and spoke instead. "Story? What entitles you to that, sister? Regardless of our apparently fated meeting, I don't think you need to know this boy's history, nor the lineage of his vampiric blood." Yeah, Verin wasn't very surprised when he heard an angry Kyle in his head for that. What are you doing?! You were going to tell her everything you knew, weren't you? Well, not everything, but I was going to answer her question. Why wouldn't I?" Do you not remember your last encounter with a pureblood? Huh? When was that? Your turning. Oh yeah, her. I'm already a vampire though. Vampires aren't trustworthy, and the higher the blood, the worse that quality tends to get worse. We aren't telling her a thing until we know what she wants. Kyle decided to trust Verin and stayed quiet, letting Verin take hold of the body for now.

Ambrose sighed as the bell rang. Well, they'd accomplished nothing with that. "Alright, everyone get out. Remember to practice. It makes perfect." Once the students were gone, Ambrose sat down behind the piano in the front of the class and waited for the next group to come in.

Emmett was still trying to make sure that Heidi knew not to threaten students, but the bell and rang and he needed to get to class. He gave a final warning, "I'll find out if this happens again. And I won't be happy if it does." And with that, he was off to his music class.

Kirby, not wanting to stick around, gave a quiet, "Um, see you later, Snow." and then changed into his fisher form and scampered off after Emmett. He caught up quickly and walked beside him until they got to Aquais's dorm, which was next to theirs and served as the storage room. Emmett opened the lock by creating a key, and then went in. The room was pretty bare, just a spare bed and a few things strewn about. As Emmett walked in, Kirby changed into his human form and followed. They grabbed their instruments, Emmett an alto saxophone and Kirby a cornet. The two then made their way down to the music room. There they saw Ambrose, their teacher for Chinese, sitting behind a piano at the front of the class room. The thing apparently served as his desk? Oh well, it didn't matter. The two took their seats and waited for everyone else to arrive so Ambrose would start the class.

Terra worked hard until the end of math, and did her best to help Starlite catch up on what she missed. When the bell rang, she packed up her things and gave Starlite a pleasant, "Bye Starlite. See you later." and then left to get to her French class. She arrived and took her seat, ready to learn. She'd been learning French from her father, but they didn't get very far into it before he was killed, so she wanted to finish studying it.

Aquais bid everyone a loud and cheerful, "Bye! See you all tomorrow!" And then she left and joyously made her way to her math class. No one she knew was there, but that just meant she could make new friends! And despite her simple and unassuming nature, she wasn't completely awful when it came to academics. She wasn't like Emmett, who had so much mental capacity and quick thinking, or Terra, who poured all of her effort into everything she did, but she would be able to get by with Bs and Cs in all of her classes.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: I'd have waited for everyone else I was waiting for to post first, but I just wanna move this thing along.))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite looked at Terra and smiled lightly "Hey there." she was looking at the board before she blinked at Terra "Oh goodness, thank you so much. I can't believe my practice went so long. I lost track of time." she was looking at the notes then the bell rang for third period. "Dang it! Can I borrow these later?"

Emily smiled at Terra giving her a light wave before she sat back and looked at the board, well bored.

Rolverk nodded his hand like guys do in their hello's before he sat next to his sister behind the two girls. He really could care less for grades and such. Not like he didn't have his mission in life set.

Third Period: Martial Arts

Starlite smiled at Terra as they said their see you alters and headed for Martial Arts with Emily and Rolverk. She walked into class and sat in the middle somewhere. She put her head in her hands "I can't believe I basically missed my first two classes."

Emily sat behind Starlite not really wanting to say much about her partner missing classes. It was for a good reason. They got in some good shooting practice and Starlite need that in her opinion.

Rolverk rubbed Starlite's back "It's alright. We can talk to the teachers and explain what happened and hopefully they will let it go." he smiled lightly and waited for other students and the teacher.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Meala looked at Dirge and nodded lightly back to him. Looking at the teacher she frowned a little and shook her head. Taking her seat next to Yuki she sighed. When she as asked how she as feeling she grimaced "Like I left all my food from yesterday in the toilet." she ground lightly. When Ambrose asked if she played an instrument or was a vocalist she smiled lightly "I can sing. I always play the flute, harp, piano, oboe, clarinet and violin." she was glad her father wanted her to be well versed in music. Then she heard the bell and frowned a little. Could she handle another class right now?

Third Period: Math

Meala walked into Math and sat near the door in case she needed to get out quickly for the bathroom.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Runa looked at Perrin and frowned. Her eyes drooped a little seeing his look. She was about to get in line when the bell rang and she sighed heavily. When she turned to Perrin about to apologize when he asked if they eaten yet. She bit her lip "Not really." she followed him to the vending machines as he told her to follow him "You really don't have to for us." she sighed before she let him get her something anyway, heading to her other class.

Third Period: Aura Control:

Runa walked into class, munching on food with Zessen, sitting down and looking around, waiting for class to start.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Saylea was almost relieved that Yoka didn't see her. Maybe she was just hoping that she wouldn't have to face that about herself. When she looked up at she was getting ready to leave, she noticed he was looking at her. A deep blush hit her cheeks and she looked away quickly. Gathering her things she left closing her eyes as she left class for her next one.

Third Period: Blade Dancing

Saylea walked into the class and picked up a couple of practice blades. She decided to practice while she waited for the teacher or who ever might have the class with her.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn sighed lightly as she just sat down and the bell rings. Looking at her schedule she had music next so that is where Rana took her too.

Third Period: Music

Kaelyn arrived in music seeing a few other students there. She didn't really know any of them. Seeing as she only ever really talked to Kiaku. Well it was about time she branched out. Taking a seat she looked at each one almost curiously.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet heard the bell and sighed lightly. She knew once again she wouldn't have any students. Why did Clear bother? No one was going to take her classes. Rolling her eyes a little she just sat at her desktop for another class period.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: ))

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
Reply from Starlite. Reply from Meala. Kaelyn is in Music with Emmett and Kirby. Stralite is in Martial Arts with Kyle.
Major_TheFourthFate
Starlite, Emily and Rolverk are in Martial Arts

HanyouRyuuKiaku
Starlite is in Martial Arts with Kiaku

Mask_Wearer
Starlite is in Martial Arts with Riven

OutlawStar01
Starlite is in Martial Arts with Hiikaru

tityanya
Starlite is in Martial Arts with Snow

Sherlock Homeslice
Starlite is in Martial Arts with Geneva

TBR2
Reply from Meala. Reply from Runa. Kaelyn is in Music with Perrin.

matsuda-misa-mikami
Kaelyn is in Music class with Yume

Arsenic_Poptarts
Kaelyn is in Music class with Klang

thedarkone15
Reply for Yoka

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

One of the nurses made her way to Sarin's class. Walking in they looked for him for a moment and when they found him they smiled lightly by saddened too. "Excuse me, Mr. Sarin. About your student Suzuka Hiroshima. She won't be attending class today. She is still in a coma until her powers can balance out. If you would like to see her you could come with me."

((Out Of Candy: ))

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image
Hikaru walked to his Martial Arts class and turned to his side, he saw Starlite and the twins with her. "Hey!" He walked over to them and said "Hey guys, you have Martial Arts too?"

User Image
Sarin looked at the Nurse. "Just call me Sarin." He looked at his clipboard. "Suzuka is in a coma? That's terrible." He put down the clipboard on his desk and said "Sure, I can spare a few minutes." Not like I have any other students anytime soon. Sarin led the nurse outside as he locked the door behind him.
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Rik'ka rose up from her bored expression when the bell rang, she grabbed kiaku by the arm and yelled
                    "Let's go let's go!"
                    Dragging the little boy out of the classroom and into the hallways

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ^o^
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Kiaku

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

"Told ya something fun will happen~.."
                    The Vampire giggled as she sensed the sudden difference inside the half-blood...
                    she looked up to him and said
                    "Who turned the boy?..."
                    she suddenly asked, a serious tone in her voice, as a noting that she knew what kind of halfblood he was...strange really....to encounter someone like him here...

She turned to akyo but didn't say anything she figured she must be using those strange powers of hers yet again, mind reading didn't seem fun and the announcement she made was really....she doesn't know how to put it...but it steel felt something that wasn't supposed to be done, after all, they could get in trouble with the teachers if something were to happen at lunch...

But trouble isn't really her problem at the moment, she turned to face the halfblood and said
                    "Would you follow a pureblood?....even for just this day?..."
                    she asked rather mischievously her lips curved into a graceful smile, well she had to try asking didn't she?, knowing the girl's powerful aura she had to at least help with this gathering of allies thing, even if she didn't really care what the plan was at all~

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Getting bored... = .=
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Akyo
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Blushing as he watched Kiaku, Rik'ka, Hikaru and Eve, Ky merely stood still. Shaking his head, he was starting to get what that girl was, but it...didn't make him feel at ease. "Oh, Aquais! Glad to see you agai-!" He said happily, only for her to get distracted by talk of shipping. That girl always did have a strange thing for romance, didn't she? Glancing over at Kiaku once again, he stared blankly at the rather shocked look on the boy's face. Whatever Hikaru had just said, clearly had confused him beyond all reason. Must have been one crazy line, if it got him confused.

Scratching the side of his head as he attempted to imagine it, he looked up at the ceiling as the image of a gigantic flying monster made of spaghetti emerged in his head. Quivering, he looked to the side. No matter how much he thought about it, the idea was down right creepy, if not stupid. "I'd rather learn from a cat, than follow such a scary thing," He mumbled to himself as he looked down.

Chuckling to himself, Ky crossed his arms and glanced at his sister. As the bell rang, he watched as everyone in the room seemed to scatter to their next classes. "Shipping, eh? Hmm..." He said to himself as he looked over at Kiaku. He had never thought about his partner's matters of the heart. In fact, he knew very little about who he held close in his heart. The only thing he knew was that at one point, he was determined to rescue someone he called a friend from the darkness that loomed within their heart, but...was there anyone now? "Hey, Kiaku..." He began to say as Rik'ka immediately began to drag him out of the room.

Scratching his head, the sword of light let out a sigh as he followed them. He knew where the duo was heading. Martial Arts class, a place that Kiaku's true skills would let him dominate. It was the one class he didn't have to worry about him in, but there was still something he had to make sure of. Tilting his head up as the duo ran through the halls, he took notice of the grin that crossed the boy's face. Picking Rik'ka up, the whelp flashed a cheesy grin at his sword. His eyes narrowing, Ky rushed forward as Kiaku took off running with Rik'ka in his arms. Keeping up with him, step by step, the sword ran behind him, his eyes closed.

It wasn't too long before the trio finally arrived at their next class. Coming to a screeching halt, Kiaku quickly lost his footing. Rolling across the ground, he threw Rik'ka into the air, only for Ky to catch her. "Hot hot hot!!!" He began to shout as he took his boots off and began to stare at the metal plates on the bottom. As they glowed red, he began to quiver, not even noticing Ky putting the girl down. Not even noticing Ky enter the class, he put his boots back on and got up. "M-Maybe I went too fast back there, just to keep in the lead..." He said out loud, scratching the back of his head as he entered the classroom...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Martial Arts class
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, Ky.
Song of the Soul: Sword of Light! Partner of the Future King!
Not empty for once: Too fast!!!
What do ya say big guy?:

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
Actually, on second though, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

Snow was quite surprised when the bell rang. The period was over already? "Um, see you later, Snow. Kirby said to her, and Snow gave a small wave and a shy smile in response. "B-bye Kirby." She said to the eared boy. She was quite surprised when he turned into some kind of weasel thing. Is that why he had the ears? So very strange...But Snow shook the though from her mind and walked out of the classroom. What was next on her schedule? Martial arts? Oh god, Snow wondered how well that'd go. She made her way to the class, daydreaming about what the class might be like. She took a seat near the entrance again, and waited for class to get started.

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items