GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Sapientia, Impermissus, and the reluctantly awake Saltatio sat in the lounge. Saltatio and Sapientia drank some tea, Saltatio drinking ginger tea while Sapientia drank aether infused green tea. Impermissus sat down on a couch, full cup of coffee growing cold in his hands. Staring blankly into the undisturbed liquid with dull eyes. "So, how were the students?" Saptientia asked to whoever listened. Saltatio took a sip of his tea and looked up to her from where he sat. "Smooth enough. Most kids can't so much as flick a sword without cringing and dropping it...however, there are a good few prodigies out there. I wonder if any of them will make strong warriors." He spoke, smirking confidently. The smirk was swiftly removed when Sapientia decided to make a remark. "Perhaps, but we aren't training them to be warriors. We are teaching them abilities and talents to use to defend themselves and others." She spoke. Saltatio's grin regained mischievously and looked to his female companion. "Sounds like something General Clades would say." With a glare and a huff, Sapientia returned to her drink.

Dirge entered the cafeteria with Memoria. She was asking him questions, like what it was like to fly, or what it was like to hold aether in the palm of his hand. Dirge ignored these questions, but one reminded him of a pet he had left behind in the care of a friend of his. "Oh...I wonder if Alexander is okay..." He thought aloud and Memoria moved infront of him, a ponderous look in her eyes. "Who's Alexander?" She asked, trying to tell Dirge he isn't going to be getting away from answering this one. "Well...he's my pet." Memoria giggled and smiled, "Oh? What is he? A cat? Dog? A bird?" Dirge shook his head at each guess and finally answered after her third guess. "No, an Aqua Griffo." Memoria, looking confused, gave pause before finally letting a sound emerge from her. "Huh?" Dirge realized that she may not have heard of an Aqua Griffo before so he moved his hands to express size. "Well, Aqua Griffo's are generally about this big, this long. They are related to griffons but they are tiny, and its a blueish purple color. His horn is pretty cool, and he enjoys aether biscuits. Thats about all I can describe of him...I'll admit, I miss him...I wonder if he is being taken care of good." He spoke. As he was looking for what he wanted to get to eat he heard Yoka's name and curiously peeked over his shoulder. What he saw made him shiver and go pale. Something about this didn't seem right...but why? As it was, it didn't seem to be any of his business.

((OOC: Knowing me I probably missed some important detail...but don't worry, after this next move I'll have A LOT more time for this...seriously...I'm not exaggerating. So if someone has been excluded let me know, (be sure to lecture me) and I'll get right to the edit >w> Sorry in advance, I only have time for skimming, unfortunately :'( ))

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Exiting the bathroom was Rik'ka she clapped both of her hands and was smiling, as she started walking away from the bathrooms and heading towards cafeteria, wondering what food she would eat, when suddenly bumped into a bigger figure, she fell down and bumped her bottom on the floor as she looked up and seeing who it was...

"Dad..."

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ....
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Dad?...
User ImageUser Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Nodding as Rik'ka declared that she'd be taking her leave to use the bathroom, Kiaku's tail rose into the air. Whipping the air with his tail, he began to look around the crowded area. Letting out a low growl, he walked over towards the edge of the room. Sitting down next to a trashcan, he closed his eyes and let out a small breath of air. Trying to feel everything going on around him, his tail coiled around his legs as he sat down Indian style. "I wonder when this will start," He mumbled to himself as a strange air that was all too familiar washed over him...

Opening his eyes, he began to look around the cafeteria once again. His eyes wandered towards the group that always was with Yoka. He didn't know Yoka all too well as of lately, but there was something odd occurring near him. His eyes locking onto the girl who seemed to be presenting herself, he noticed that Yoka seemed alarmed by this. Slowly trying to force himself up, he felt a strange pressure pushing him back down. Letting out a growl as he found himself having a hard time standing up, a voice echoed into his head. "Not now. Wait a little longer," The voice said with a calm and collected manner to it. He knew this voice...

Holding his hand out as he stood next to the girl's bathroom, Aeos' tail rose into the air. The purple glow fading from his hand as the strange gravity around Kiaku lifted, he let out a soft sigh. Feeling something small bump into him, he turned his head around to hear the voice of the tiny girl. As she spoke, a small smile came across his face. "Rik'ka, I didn't expect to see you so soon. Are you enjoying this place?" He asked, his tail softly hitting the ground and his wings folded under his coat.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Lunchroom
Gotta support!:Alone next to a trashcan...
Song of the Soul: Lord Aeos
Not empty for once: Uncle...Are you here?
What do ya say big guy?:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

Smiling she wrapped her arms unto her father, and said with a cheerful smile
                    "Yeah! There were so many funny people here~..."
                    She giggled a bit as she continued on..
                    "Thanks for letting me enroll here~...i can't wait to show you to my first friend in the school, he's a dragon! can you believei t? it's like one of those stories you told me in bed!......Come on I'll introduce you!
                    she cheerfully yelled as she began to drag her dad's arm, though it wasn't effective as she barely nudged the man from the spot where he stood...

S T A T U S :
W i t h : Dad?...
User Image
"Your new God"
Skin to skin, bone and bone
You're by yourself but you're not alone
Bow before Cha 'Osura Aeos!

Merely smiling at the child, Aeos put his hand on her head and began to pet it. Such innocence that she displayed. It was darling, wasn't it? Listening to her, he knelled down and nodded at her words. As she started to speak of her first friend at the school, he instantly knew who it was. All she had to say was dragon, before he could feel a small smirk on his lips. Hearing the way she spoke, he stood up straight once again as she pulled on his arm. "Hard to believe you've already met something so interesting, isn't it?" He said with a tiny grin. It was weird that she didn't seem to realize the obvious, but he couldn't help himself from being curious.

As she continued to pull on him, he put his hand on her head and let out a soft sigh. "Rik'ka, what is our species?" He asked calmly as his blood red eyes locked onto the golden locks of the girl's head. It was incredibly strange. If she had indeed met who he knew it was, wouldn't she be able to tell that they were of the same species? Were the samples bad or something? Letting out a small growl, he shook his head. Running his hand through his hair, he looked out into the cafeteria and stared at the students who dwelled within the room. He knew something was about to happen, but he needed to be patient. His plans had to wait til the storm called down...

You wanted in and now you're here
Driven by hate, consumed by fear

User Image

This location...:Lunchroom
For now, they are here...: With child.
Such a sweet melody: Lord Aeos
On the mind...: Is it plausible...?
Ifrit? Iblis? Is that you?:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - Dragon of Luminosity - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

Rik'ka listened to her father as she patted her head, she nodded her head and said
                    "Mhmm!"
                    she rocked her head up and down, as she listened to another question...
                    Hmmm.....that was a strange question to ask...
                    "B-But...I'm a light elemental...right?...."
                    she raised her hand and looked at her palm, trying to figure out what she truly was, she didn't get the connection at first but..
                    "...Huh?...wait....I'm a dragon!?..."
                    she looked at her father curiously as she connected Kiaku with him, then turned around and tried to look at her butt...
                    "But...But I dun't have a tail!?....Ermmm...Dad are you messing with me?"
                    she crossed her arms and pouted at the man, before scrunching up her eyes in thought...
                    Was she really a dragon?...

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ^o^
W i t h : Dad~
User Image
"Your new God"

Staring at her for a moment, Aeos wasn't quite sure how to react. The girl believed she was a light elemental? What in the world made her believe that? She was far beyond that of an elemental! Waiting for a moment, he slowly nodded as she finally got it. Raising his tail up, he presented it before Rik'ka. "Quasar Dragon to be exact," He said with a calm smile upon his face. Reaching over and petting the girl once again, he lowered his tail back to the ground, the feathers on the very tip landing.

It was then that the girl looked behind herself, clearly confused. Thinking about why she was doing that, she obvious was checking for a tail. As she questioned it, he didn't have much to say. It was hard to explain why she lacked one, but it could have been something very simple. Perhaps a failure in his attempt, but it was no matter. He could have thought of something very quickly. "Y-You see...It...erm...Doesn't appear until you transform into your real form for the first time. Yeah! That's it! However, you can't tell anyone what you are yet, okay? I'm pretty sure your new friend already is aware of it, but you have to be very careful you knows," He began to explain, trying to hide something else. He didn't need anyone else to know what she was or that she was connected to him in any way...Not now at least...

User Image

On the mind...: Your questions are so awkward to answer...
Ifrit? Iblis? Is that you?:

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked over at Kirby as they reached the cafeteria then said that he wanted to be alone for right now, he lightly nodded. "Okay, talk to you later then.." he replied as he cloaked himself then quickly began to grab his lunch. Once he grabbed his lunch, he walked over to the table where Meala, Runa and the others were sitting. He sat down across from Meala with a smile "Hi, how are you feeling?" he asked then looked over at the others greeting them as well. He looked over at Runa and lightly sighed "You should get something to eat, Sis..
Yuki

User Image

Shifting Time
Mewlicious Paladin

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - Dragon of Luminosity - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

Rik'ka nodded at her father and said
                    "Okaayyyy!"
                    In a rather cheerful tone, she looked up in awe at her father before looking back towards the direction of the cafeteria, she looked back at him and said
                    "Well I should go now!, My Friend might get worried about me or something.."
                    and with one final wave, she departed from her father and ran across the hall, hungry for food~....

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : I'm hungry now! Dx
W i t h : Left Dad...

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kirby was wondering what he was going to do now. They were behind the barrier, but he couldn't just create a hallway right to his seat. Well, he could, but that might not end to well. As he was thinking about this, he noticed a bunch of water making its way towards him and Snow. He glanced over to Snow, and saw her concentrating. So uh, this was her doing? Kirby dropped the barrier, willing to let her do her thing. Though . . . he was no longer sure that he should trust Snow. There were being carried away by the water, and it left a huge trail of ice. If anyone was mad, they would be so easy to track down. Now outside, Kirby picked himself up off the ground and looked over to Snow. "Th-that was uh, quite the r-ride." He wondered briefly if she thought his stuttering was from fear due to the ride he had just commented on. But, her thinking that wouldn't be too bad, and he felt that commenting on the reasons for his stuttering in the first place would be silly. He looked around and then added, "I uh, don't th-think we should go back. So . . . what sh-should do for lunch?"

Terra was waiting for something to happen so she could say "yup, that's it" and then go find Impermissus and tell him that she didn't sleep with Nico. Well, she did, but not in that way. That way being the way that can't happen because the two slept in different beds. Yeah. Anyways, she saw Kirby and some girl fly out on a trail of ice. They probably weren't the ones revealing themselves. And if they were, they were doing a sucky job at it by running away. But, she was willing to believe it for, because Fuuenken had just arrived, saying something about Hikaru having plans to help her at lunch and that he would be replacing him. "Oh, alright then. We need to find Impermissus. I need to explain something to him, but I suspect he will try to escape. So I needed some help to make sure he cannot do this. I wanted to wait until I saw who was revealing themselves, but I'll be able to hear about it from the other students later. Come on."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Waiting for Shifting with Runa/Meala and Heilet before I post with Emmett/Aquais and Ambrose.))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

X
S u i k a ~ I b u k i - ????????????????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R e i m u ~ H a k u r e i - ????????????????????

The Trio had arrived at the cafeteria, hustle and bustling were the only sounds they heard, looking around Alice broke away from the group and grabbed a small doll on an empty table, she brought it back with her brushing the hair of the little doll, Reimu sighed at her and said
                                    "So where is he?.."
                                    "....."
                                    "W-well!?..."
                                    "I lied..."
                                    "WHAAT?..."
                                    "You mean to tell me we came all this way for nothing!?"
                                    "We should eat lunch..."
                                    "NO WAY!...I'm going to look for clear, suika! you're coming with me"
                                    "Wh-what!? but but i'm hungry!!..."
                                    Reimu grabbed the horned girl by the ears and marched right off, leaving a silent Alice to herself, she shrugged and continued to pet the small doll of hers and turned around, she then took a place in the line for cafeteria food, her expression as blank as always....

Meanwhile along the halls...
                                    "Re-Reimu!!...."
                                    Suika was being dragged by the shrine maiden, as they made their way to the Teacher's lounge, Reimu came to a halt and dropped the horned girl from her death grip and began knocking on the door while the little oni rubbed her ear in pain...

"Professor Clear?..are you in there??..."
                                    she said rather irritably, as she continued knocking

A l i c e ~ M a r g a t r o i d - ??????????????????????

User Image

R e i m u :
C o n d i t i o n : Alice is creepy sometimes...
W i t h : Suika and Alice

Shrine Arts
Fantasy Art : Evil Sealing-Circle
Creates a circle of energy that traps all negative creatures caught in it
Reimu is also trapped inside, Only Reimu can lift the seal off

Divine Quadrant
Creates a an area of pure divine energy, slowly healing the wounds of allies
and burns all negative creatures who cross it

Syphon
Reimu latches a paper talisman unto a target, the target's magical powers are sealed for a moderate time

A l i c e:
W i t h : Reimu and Suika

Puppet Masteries
Seven-Colored Death
Alice traps the opponent in a web of deadly sharp strings,
the strings are infused with magical energy and burns anything it touches

Kamikaze Formation
Sends her puppets in a suicide mission, detonatiing themselves on impact at the target
Puppet Karnivale
Releases the strings from the puppets, allowing the puppets to act in their own accord, while using another set of puppets to attack

S u i k a:
C o n d i t i o n : Eat! Eat! Eat!
W i t h : Reimu and Alice

Oni Powers
Demon Art : Bull RUsh
Suika uses her powers to enlarge her horns, and rams the opponent with them
Surge Breaker
uses the ball and chain attatched to her wrists
and legs to create a devastating tornado of destruction

Undefeatable
Suika glows energy and cannot be damaged for a short time

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

Following the Girl, Remillia never really payed much attention to the smell of food, she looked at the lunch room but wasn't entirely allured by anything but when the was taken off she floated a bit closer and saw Scarlet, with a wave she said
                    "Hello Melons!~"
                    giggling as she teased her, she looked at Akyo's face then towards kyle's...
                    this is gonna be chaotic~...

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Lunch~
L o c a t i o n : Cafeteria
W i t h : Akyo and Kyle

Crimson Arts
Gungnir
Remi,summons a blood spear that surges with energy,
and uses it for attacking and throwing

Bat Storm
Turns into a hundred flying bats
Curse Mark
Bites a target in the neck, but uses magic to redirect her poison,
turning the target into an enhanced vampire temporarily and not permanently

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kyle followed Akyo and the pureblood, with Yume right behind him, through the school, eventually reaching the cafeteria, where Akyo would reveal herself. Hmm, maybe this meant she would be stripping? Now he was really wanting to see this. So they get into the cafe, and then suddenly they're walking over to a table, one that wasn't really the best place to stand up and give a speech about something. But it seemed they had business with this group? Well, there were two attractive females there, so he might as well. Kyle decided to start with the one who had been called Melons by the pureblood. That would be such a great conversation starter. He went over by her and placed a hand on her shoulder, saying, "Allow me to apologize for the pureblood's rudeness. I can see where she came up with the nickname, but it is no excuse. Is there some way I can make up for my friend's rudeness?" And then glancing over to Akyo, who was talking to the Yoka guy and was glowing for some reason. He didn't let it stop him from speaking, but he did it quickly. "Tell me when you want to get everyone's attention. Students tend to respond to the lights flicking on and off." He held up his free hand and allowed it to cackle loudly with electricity for a moment, before returning his attention to Melons.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: NOTE! Mika and I are now switching places in the posting order, so wait for her next post before doing anything.))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life
User Image
"Your new God"

Watching the child, Aeos' eyes narrowed as she took off running. Snapping his fingers, small sparks began to fly around her. "Sleep child," He said with a rather harsh sounding tone as a strange energy began to float around her. This energy was commonly used to conk out prey by more primitive Quasars, but it was at least enough to put a child down. Waiting for a moment, he approached the child and began to drag her back towards the bathroom. Standing in the entry way, he watched the events about to unfold. He knew very well something was about to happen, but...what it was he couldn't be too sure of...

His eyes shifting towards the edge of the room, his eyes began to glow as he locked onto the child he called his nephew. Watching as Kiaku sat still and merely watched the events unfold, he felt a strange sense of...nostalgia. "What will you do next, child of my brother?" He said to himself as he set Rik'ka to the side. His body fading out as he seemed to become invisible, his aura even disappeared with his body. Remaining perfectly still, a smirk emerged on his face. This was going to be good...

User Image

On the mind...: Stand down child...However, you should stand back up...
Ifrit? Iblis? Is that you?:I swear, Amiko told me to do it...

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Yume wasn’t quite sure if the comment about turning her was one-hundred percent genuine, but she wasn’t fond of it at any rate and on top of that she didn’t see why the hell Kyle would trust that girl anyway. Her dislike of the suggestion was probably quite obvious and the comment that accompanied it obviously made it all the more clear. ”Hmph, I don’t trust her.” Well… At least it was honest and to the point? Anyway, regardless of all of that jazz, she followed the rest of the group to the cafeteria where she assumed something would probably happen. There seemed to be a lot of people there already, not really to her surprise, it was lunch now and well, who doesn’t want to eat at lunch? Hm… For the moment she figured that it would probably be best if she just observed what was going on seeing as she didn’t really feel she was all that good at starting conversations. With that thought in mind she sat down, just casually looking at what was happening around her. The mysterious girl in the group seemed to be talking to some dude, perhaps there were already other members of the group, not that she really cared that much about it, although the boy’s reaction did seem to hint that he had no clue who the hell she was, so maybe that was what she meant be “revealing herself”? Anyway, she felt rude to stare at any group for too long, so she looked elsewhere for a bit, where she saw Kyle apparently trying to hit on the girl that the pureblood had teased slightly previous. She wasn’t really sure why, but it made her angry, or something similar to that, probably a mix it and something else. Yume felt slightly sorry for Bill, as without realising it her grip had tightened significantly with her unexplainable anger, luckily he wasn’t overly affected by it, being able to change form and stuff. She looked down and muttered a quite sorry before redirected her anger in the form of a “stop f***ing doing that right this f***ing instant” look towards Kyle, although she didn’t swear so it was merely just a “stop now” one.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] :
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out