The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaelyn smiled lightly at the fact the teacher really liked the piano. Blushing lightly when Emmett said she could perform in front of others if she really wanted too. Looking at the piano she frowned a little "I would have to learn to play with my legs." she shifter so that her snake tail turned into legs "I didn't have them when I was learning so I learned on a piano designed for Naga who can't transform." she walked over to the people before she heard the bell and sighed "I guess I better get some lunch… Thank you Mr. Ambrose and Emmett." she walked right toward the wall with shadows and seemed to disappear.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite looked at when she felt his hand on her shoulder "I… I don't know…" she blushed lightly before she looked at the bell and sighed. Looking at Fuuenken "Thank you." she looked at Hikaru again before she took a deep breath, leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek before she turned and headed out of the room to had for the lunch room with Emily and Rolverk right behind her.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Saylea set the practice blades down and headed for the lunchroom hoping not the run into anyone she can't handle being around.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Runa slugged off to the lunchroom taking a seat at an empty table and sighed, placing her face on the table and groaning. Zessen just shook his head at her before he looked around for others.

Meala left her class and headed for the lunchroom, getting a big meal before she sat with Runa and smiled "Cheer up…" how was she so hungry after that morning. Shrugging it off she started to eat.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Hielet sighed and walked out of her classroom before she headed for the teacher lounge. Sitting in the room she looked around, it seemed even here she was alone.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: Tag to whoever this is for LOL. I don't want to think today.))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

The nurse smiled lightly before she shook her head "Well until her powers balance out or until Clear comes to help the fact of her powers balancing. She came from that other non-magical dimension. She had a sudden overload of power hit her and she's been out ever since." she looked up and sighed hearing the bell "Maybe you can find Clear and see if he can help her wake."

((Out Of Candy: ))

OutlawStar01

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Yume took note of the nod, she wasn’t really sure of how to respond though, so she just went with the usual response that she had, which was only a smile, but it was still something right? Anyway, she still didn’t particularly like the situation, and as a result was keeping a close eye on what everyone was saying. Right now she really felt like the only one who didn’t have a change of personality for one reason or the other which surprisingly she didn’t mind that much. In fact, Yume didn’t exactly have much time to think over it, as before much time at all had passed, she had a certain shapeshifting pet that liked being a flying puppy headbutt the back of her head, much to her annoyance. ”W-was machst du?! Das tut weh! Ich dacht du irgendwohin für heute fahren! She swatted Bill away, as she tended to do when he did that. Sometimes having a flying pet really wasn’t all it was cut out to be, in a bad way… Although the positives did make it slightly better than having a regular pet. And now he wanted carrying. Yeah, it wasn’t as if he was completely different to regular pets in terms of attitude. Anyway, he was an absolutely adorable puppy at that time so how could she resist carrying him? ”Du besser nicht ändern Formen nun” just a quick threat under her breath would probably stop much trouble right? Anyway, the bell had gone and she assumed that they were all leaving for whatever reason now. ”So … We shall be going then?” she’d turned to Kyle and was smiling sweetly, despite the hardly audible threat she’d issues her pet moments ago. She was sure he’d got the point that she wasn’t leaving him with these people, not until she trusted them anyway.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] : Bleh DX
[TRANSLATION NOTES]
Oh my god so much German oAo Anyway, not that people need this per say :
1. W-was machst du?! Das tut weh! Ich dacht du irgendwohin für heute fahren! -> W-what are you doing?! That hurts! I thought you were out somewhere today (German version may be slightly out)
2. Du besser nicht ändern Formen nun -> You'd better not change forms now (I'm pretty confident in that one)

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ah, the bell had rung. That meant lunch time. Hopefully blood was one the available drinks at the cafeteria. Hmm . . . he wasn't actually sure whether or not he doubted this. Oh well, he'd have to grab his lunch after Akyo revealed herself or whatever. He was so part of this crew now. Even if she was telling the pureblood to not mind him. Of course, said pureblood ignored her too was was calling him over as she began walking. But he was interrupted by a stream of annoyed German. Oh yeah, Yume had a pet. He'd remembered that from last night. He ignored the German, since it was probably meant for the dog, and focused on the question in English. "Yup, let's go. We're part of the mystery girl's vampire entourage. Oh wait, you aren't a vampire. Hmm, I'll see if I can get the Pureblood to turn you. Oh well, come on." Kyle then turned and followed after Akyo and Remi, assuming the reason that Yume was coming was because she was interested in what the two were up to as well.

Emmett glanced down at Kaelyn's snake tail thing as they changed into legs. Ah, that was much less odd to look at. Oh well, it didn't really matter, as his vision returned to her face once the transformation was complete, as staring at her legs would probably not be a good idea when he had a girlfriend, and said girlfriend's brother was in the room. Yup, eye contact for the win. "Well, I'm sure Ambrose would be more than happy to teach you. And you know, even if he isn't, he'll do it anyways because it's his job." But then before any teaching could happen, the bell was ringing. The naga girl disappeared into the shadows, and he heard some brief muttering from Ambrose. Anyways, it was lunch time, and that meant food and Runa. He headed out of the room, deciding that Kirby and Perrin would probably be sitting with him anyways so it was perfectly okay to ditch them. He grabbed some food and then spotted Runa and Meala at a table. He went over and sat down next to Runa. She seemed to be very tired. He gave a quick "Hey Meala, what's up?" before looking down to Runa. He played with her ear a bit while saying, "You feeling alright Runa? Face on the table is not exactly the best way to ask for a kiss."

Aquais was done with math class, so that meant lunch! She cheerfully made her way down to the lunch room, seeing Emmett, Runa, and Meala sitting together. She sat down next to Meala and gave everyone a cheerful "Hello!" She looked down at Meala's stomach and asked, "How's the baby coming along? Can you feel it kick yet? I bet it's going to be so cute!" And then to Runa, she said . . . nothing! Because Emmett was talking to her and had mentioned a kiss. As an avid Rummett shipper, she was not going to interrupt!

Terra was finished with her French lessons, and now it was lunch time. She was going to search for Impermissus, but she also wanted to find out about the telepathic message she'd received second period. Hmm, well, maybe she'd check in and see what was going on, and then find Impermissus. So she hurried down to the the lunch room, but didn't quite make it there before she heard someone yelling. She went over to where it was and found a rather annoyed-looking girl walking with two others. "Um, hello there. I heard someone yell. Was that you?"

Ambrose made his way down the halls, heading towards the teacher lounge. There was only one other person inside, a woman he'd seen walking in the halls once. The students had taken care to avoid her. Ah, if only he could get that kind of reputation around here as well. Well, he'd get there sooner or later. He sat down and looked over to her, greeting her. "Hello, I'm Ambrose, music teacher. You?" He wasn't the best at conversation, but that was due to not liking people very much. Eh, at least he was better than that telepathy kid with the weasel ears.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked towards Kirby as he asked him how thing were going. He lightly nodded 'Things are okay, things seem to beginning to be normal.. he replied, he was going to ask in return but a 'sorry' made his ear twitched. He looked at him for a moment thinking of why he was sorry, the only thing that came to mind was when Runa had cried, I appreciate that your sorry, but don't you think you should be saying that to Runa?" he asked. He wanted to hear an answer from him however the bell rang for the beginning of lunch time. He lightly sighed, "Come on, it's lunch time.. he said as he got up to he feet.

Yuki was having fun learning Russian, she lightly sighed as the bell rang for lunch. She slowly made her way towards the cafeteria, she noticed Meala, Runa, Emmett, Aquais and Zessen sitting at one table. She smiled as she sat down with them then looked at Runa. Whats wrong Runa? she asked

User Image

Shifting Time
Mewlicious Paladin

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Kirby nodded when he mentioned that things were going normally. He didn't really have much to say to that. But he still would have rather stayed on that topic then moved to his apology. But ugh, he might as well get it over with. "I know. . . I uh, would like to apologize to her as well. But um, I was kind of an a** to everyone else as well. Uh, ever since w-" Kirby was cut off by the bell ringing. He decided not to continue, saying, "Uh, yeah, let's just get to lunch then." Emmett was already out the door, so now he was alone with Perrin. The walk wasn't too long, but it was still rather awkward, as Kirby didn't speak at all. And then they were at the lunch room. It was just so full of people. He quickly saw where they would be sitting, a table with Emmett, Runa, Meala, Yuki, and Aquais. He glanced over to Perrin, saying quietly, "I . . . think I want to eat alone. I'll apologize to her later, when there are less people around. Um, see you around I guess." Kirby went and got his food, but sat alone at a table at the other end of the room. He just didn't want to deal with them, nor did he want to make them deal with him.

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Kyle - The Good Life
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Growling as he was yelled at, Kiaku glared at the girl and clenched his fist as his tail rose into the air. Dragon Breath?! "Oi! Get back here lil' red!" He shouted loudly as he got mad. Letting out a sigh as she left his field of view, he breathed on his hand and sniffed it. His breath strangely smelt like apples to him, but that may have just been the fact the last thing he ate was an apple. He didn't even understand how Dragon Breath was an insult. Weren't dragons able to breath fire? That sounded incredibly awesome and strong.

As Rik'ka arrived and helped him up, he let out a soft sigh. He didn't exactly like walking around, but he had to be more careful. "Fine by me. Don't want to run into that girl again," He said with a bit of an annoyed voice. His tail swaying as he began to walk forward, he put his hands behind his head as he glanced over at Rik'ka. "For your first day, you seem to be getting along with quite a lot of people already," He said with a bit of a grin. It was going a lot easier for her than it ever did for him. During his first day, he didn't know what anyone or thing was. He didn't even know how to tell genders apart and found out how by touching a girl's chest. He still didn't quite understand what the weird slabs of flesh were for, but eventually it would come to him.

Walking a bit ahead of Rik'ka, he began to think back to the events that have unfolded within the past few days. As he looked back into it, something hit him. Where did his mother go? It wasn't very likely she left the area completely, but where in the world was she? Entering the lunchroom, he began to look around at everyone that was there. Scouting for at least one welcoming face, his tail rose into the air and began to sway. "Gotta be someone here," He said to himself as he thought back to all the people he knew. He at least wanted to introduce someone else to his new friend...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Hallway->Lunchroom
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, some weird trio and everyone who is in the lunchroom...
Song of the Soul: Dragon of the Wind
Not empty for once: Well, today could be better...
What do ya say big guy?:

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
Actually, on second though, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

The period was over before Snow even realized it. They had hardly done anything at all. "Alright next I believe is lunch...So I just head to the cafeteria like I did this morning!" She thought to herself, managing to make a small smile. But the smile melted off her face right away when she got to the cafeteria. It was far more crowded than this morning. People were loud, and kept bumping into her. Snow's heart began to race, and before she knew it she was hyperventilating. "Ohgodohgodohgod" She thought to herself, before running towards the back of the cafeteria with her hands over her ears. It was the best she could do not to just scream. She managed to get to the back corner of the cafeteria where she had been that morning, before collapsing on the floor. She put her head in-between her knees and began to focus on her breathing. "Iiiin, and ooout. Iiiin, and oooout." She thought to herself, trying her best to remain calm. After a few moments, she managed to get her breathing under control, but as she looked up from her knees she saw that she'd hemmed herself in. There was no escape now. She'd have to wait in her little corner until lunch was over. Snow sighed, and put her head back inbetween her knees. Hopefully this lunch period was fast, or those telepathic people would draw everybody out so she could escape.

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

X
S u i k a ~ I b u k i - ????????????????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R e i m u ~ H a k u r e i - ????????????????????
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Now that the little incident was over, Reimu had recovered back to her old babble-dabble self and began talking to herself once again, Suika was covering her ears once again as the barrage of words began their second wave of assault,Alice still blank in her expression continued on with the two as they made their way to the lunch room

Reimu was on the verge of defeating her own argument when a girl greeted them,asking if they were the ones who yelled, Suika and Alice both looked at Reimu, who was busy thinking about something...

She was staring down unto the floor not really noticing the earth-elemental's question, in fact its like she didn't see her at all, she was gazing unto the ground thinking, she slowly looked up and was surprised by the girl's appearance, she was frowning and said

"I-I'm sorry! Umm.....yeah i kinda did scream loud...sorry about that..."

she looked at her and it felt like she was very familiar...
                                    Then it hit her, Terra Ironpriest, it seems like they were meeting really significant people today..
                                    Reimu shook her head and then said

"Well umm...yeah so....we're actually looking for clear.."

she asked politely, as she looked at Terra

"I-I thought we were going to eat..."

whimmed the little horned girl, Alice crossed her arms and grabbed both of her friends arms and said

"We're going..."
                                    "H-Hey wait what!?"
                                    "Where are we going?"
                                    "Cafeteria....Clear's in there...."
                                    "Ohh...wait...how did you know"
                                    "Puppet...in cafeteria..."
                                    "We're gonna eat?...Yay!"
                                    "You placed a surveillance puppet in the cafeteria?..."

and the three stormed off into the cafeteria, leaving terra without another word...

A l i c e ~ M a r g a t r o i d - ??????????????????????

User Image

█████████████████████████████████

R e i m u :
C o n d i t i o n : Alice is creepy sometimes...
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Suika and Alice

A l i c e:
C o n d i t i o n : ....
W i t h : Reimu and Suika

S u i k a:
C o n d i t i o n : Eat! Eat! Eat!
W i t h : Reimu and Alice

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Kirby was sitting and eating his lunch, perfectly content to ignore everyone around him, when he spotted Snow. Well, he was content to not ignore her. So he uh, kept an eye on her. He lost sight of her for a few minutes in the crowded room, so he continued eating, occasionally glancing around to see if she or anyone else would appear. On one of his glances, he noticed her crouching in a corner. She seemed to be stuck there. How did she . . . ? Oh, who cares, he should probably go help her out. He got up from his seat and changed into his fisher form, scurrying over to her. People were surprised enough to sort of make room as he darted past. He made his way over to Snow, but he soon found himself kind of stuck there as well. He changed into his human form, figuring that might help, but he just ended up being shoved into Snow by some a*****e who was in rush to eat. He got mad for a moment, but soon his attention turned to how close he was to Snow. He wanted distance. Well, uh mayb- Nope, he was so not doing that. Distance. He created a barrier around them, and slowly pushed it outwards, forcing people away, until he had room where he could stand up, move away from Snow, and then offer a hand to help her up. Bright red by this point, he said, "Uh, hey Snow. You um, looked like you ne-needed some help." And now he was stuttering again. Why did this girl make him stutter?

Terra was about to ask why the girl had yelled, but then she and her friends started talking and ignoring her. So . . . she probably didn't need any help. And then they were gone. Wow. That was rather rude. So yeah, she'd just go to lunch then. She made her way into the cafeteria and took a seat at a table near the exit, not paying much attention to who she had sat near. She wanted to see what was going on, and then find Impermissus.

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Kyle - The Good Life

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

He stopped what he was doing and blinked when the bell rung. Riven looked to Heidi and the both of them shrugged. It was time for lunch and to find out what was supposed to be happening. The cat jumped up onto her partner's shoulder as he made his way out of the classroom and towards the cafeteria. Once there he quickly got himself two plates of food and found a table where he could see the whole rest of the cafeteria and sat there. He pulled out his box of matches and pulled a few out laying them next to the box so he could quickly use them if necessary.

He looked to Heidi as she jumped off of his shoulder and down to the table, "So I think I am going to go and talk with a few people. Don't worry if I am needed I will jump in." Riven narrowed his eyes, "You are about to go meddling. And don't you think you have already done plenty of that type of stuff? You almost started a fight in second period." She softly chuckled as she shook her head, "I was a little grouchy. They took it the wrong way. And I have yet even begun to meddle." He closed his eyes as he ran his hand over his face, "Can you try to wait at least a week before doing any of that? And try to not cause any more trouble?" When he opened his eyes he saw that the cat was giving him a smile that didn't make him feel better.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: I have nothing at this moment.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each other))
((Location: Cafeteria))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
Actually, on second though, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

Snow sighed. All the evil students didn't seem to let up just a little bit, and she could feel them pressing in closer. She thought she was going to loose her mind soon if the noise didn't stop, or the people didn't get away from her. Then she felt someone shoved rather hardly onto her. "Hey!" She protested, opening her eyes and bringing her head up to see who had invaded her personal space. It was the eared boy, Kirby. And his face- it was REALLY close. Snow blushed and averted her eyes, looking at all the kids. They seemed to be being pushed back. That was great! Maybe it'd get the eared kid off of her. As nice and cute as he seemed, Snow really appreciated her personal space.

When the kids were sufficiently pushed back far enough, Kirby got off of her and held his hand out for her. Snow took it, and used him to haul herself up.
"U-uh yeah. H-help would be r-really nice." She said to him, before looking aroiund at the cafeteria. It seemed as though there was no way to really escape...and Snow had no idea what caused the kids to back up in the first place. But wait! They were in a cafeteria. There was bound to be a lot of water in there. Snow smiled, before closing her eyes and focusing. Why yes, there was some water! an ample supply of it even!

Snow pulled the water through the pipes of the water fountains. She then focused on bringing the water closer to Kirby and herself, and had the water sweep them up. They then traveled across the cafeteria via ice, avoiding all the people below. Snow had no idea why she didn't think about this before. She had the ice deposit them neatly outside the cafeteria, and she dusted herself outside. Snow had no idea what to do with the ice she created, so she simply left it there. The school was bound to have some kind of water user that'd know what to do with it.
"W-well, that was fun." She said to Kirby, a small smile on her face.

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image
Hikaru raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Hm?" Fuuenken said "It's no problem. If Hikaru had done it there'd be-" Hikaru turned bright red and looked at Starlite. "H-huh." Fuuenken stood there and leaned towards Hikaru. "Did you have any plans for lunch?" Hikaru said "Just to help Terra with something." "I'll cover for you. Also take these." "Is it dangerous to go alone?" "Stop that. But here's the holsters for Starlite." Hikaru took them and ran after Starlite. "Hey wait!"

Fuuenken sighed. "Alright. Huh. Let's see what Terra wanted." He walked around the school looking her her. What did Hikaru get me into?

User Image
Sarin held up his hand. "Yeah, I heard about that. The dimension I mean." People can leave even if they were never here? Did anyone else come back with the students? Sarin rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah I'll go do that." He looked at Bandit and shrugged. "Wanna come along? No? I though so."

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

MAJOR STORY EVENT TIME!

"Look..." Yoka suddenly spoke, "I do not need a piecing..."
"But Yoka!" Divamore Pouted across from him, "You would get all the girls!"
"...No I won't..." Yoka sighed, becoming utterly annoyed from Diva's thoughts when it came to his appearance.
"Oh yes you will..." Diva lifted her body over the table and pats Yoka on the head, "Actually... There are a ton of girls here who are probably dreaming about you already... I mean look at you..."
"..uh.." Yoka looked over at her with a confused glare, but Diva continued to talk.
"...With your cute eyes, long dark hair, and..that manly chin you have......" She switched the tone up quickly, "I'm surprised you don't have one!"
While Yoka Blushed and sighed, Scarlet was next to him, rolling her eyes.

"Jeez...You two have to stop flirting..." She simply spoke, giving a smirk.

"TOTALLY NOT FLIRTING.." Yoka and Diva screamed at the same time at Scarlet, which both caused them to glace at each other with a blush, and turns the other cheek.

Scarlet gave a small chuckle, and pats both of them on the back.
"Yoka and Diva eh? ...What's the baby going to be called? Yova? Dika? Yomore? Divako...I got milli-..."

"Oh my GOD Scarlet...Shut the Fu*k up..."
"What Yoka? Are you Blushing!?"
"NO YOU FAT a**!"
"HEY MY a** ISN'T FAT"
"YOUR BOOBS ARE FATTY.."

"I'm sure our baby would be named Yokamo..."
Divamore interrupted
"WHAT? NO!" Yoka turned to Diva quickly, "I LIKE YOVA MORE!"

Thus making the group quiet for a moment. Yoka dropped his head on the table and ate his food...quick as Sonic The Hedgehog. Divamore stared at him, and chuckled a bit, before eating some more of her food. "Thus making this a awkward event for you two..." Scarlet smiled at both of them and sat between them, so the tension could calm down. Scarlet truly thought that both of them together was really cute, but at the same time, there was another feeling that it could lead to dangerous roads that should never been spoken. She had no idea what that feeling was coming from though.

--

"Oh Dear GOD some food..." Clear suddenly appeared in the Teacher's lougue, right in front of Hielet, who was sitting alone. "...Jeez busy day eh? Hielet..?" He looked down at her, "..Yo where are all the Teachers at? They need to be in here STAT~" Clear smiled at Hielet, as he placed his sandwich down on the table. For some reason, Clear was really hyper all of a sudden. That could be a problem to people who enjoy peace and quiet. Or Hielet in this case.

--

That's odd. The Woman didn't noticed that girl that was with the Male Vampire Kid at all. Very Strange. It was as if she didn't sense her aura at all? Is that Normal? Anyway, The Woman nods at Remmy request, and moves on ahead towards the Lunchroom.

The group walked inside the Lunchroom and not many students looked over at them. Good, that means she could do her thing without much problems with awareness. It would be like a pleasant surprise! The Woman laughed a bit, and wondered inside the cafe, trying to find a seat that was able to see everything around her. While she looked around, she suddenly stopped and looked ahead of herself. Was that...who she think it was? Teh Cloaked woman suddenly walked over towards the figure. It was someone she was looking for since she first got here from that dumb gate, and it's right there. She slowly drifted towards it, and stopped. "......" She didn't say anything and just stared. Who was this figure? What did she want wit-

"Huh...Hm?" Yoka suddenly looked up, and saw someone staring right at him. He stared right back, in utter confusion. "...Yes?"

"....Yoka..." The Woman suddenly spoke, "...I've been looking for you..." The Woman suddenly pulled off her hood and revealed herself. She throws off the Cloak and appears in front of Yoka, in pure light. Yoka rubbed his eyes, and suddenly felt a jolt in his skin. He jumped up from his seat, startling Divamore and Scarlet, staring right at the Woman that appear in front of him.

It was Akyo.

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: Oh yes! Something of a fight is about to happen...

Also after this...Class might be cancelled for the night...for preparation of something else....Then Field Trip time!

ALSO ALL TEACHERS GO TO TEACHER LOUNGE! I WANT ONLY STUDENTS TO DEAL WITH THIS! NO TEACHERS INVOLVE IN THE LUNCHROOM INCIDENT~! OR THERE WILL BE PAIN!!!]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Amiko_Chan32
Get ready for madness!

matsuda-misa-mikami
I just noticed your character was nearby Akyo ^^; don't hate me!

Shifting Time
Clear is talking to Hielet

Mewlicious Paladin
You leaked Akyo's Name...don't do it again! >.> no one isn't supposed to know her name... well till now..but WHATEVER JEEZ GOSH

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

Rik'ka watched as Kiaku went on ahead into the cafeteria, she certainly was hungry but she really needed to go to the bathroom first,

"Be right back! Gotta go to the bathroom first"

she said and ran away from the cafeteria and looked for a bathroom....

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ^o^
W i t h : Kiaku

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers