GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven was only half paying attention to his class, the other half of his mind was being used to try and calm Heidi. That was till there was a sudden spike of energy coming from somewhere. It was enough to break his concentration and enough to send the cat over the edge of anger.Well sorry folks. I wish you all the best of luck.

Heidi had been sleeping in History. It seemed like the perfect place to take a nap. Then the second period arrived and there didn't seem to be a teacher during that period. She started to toss as she became agitated by the noise. Riven wasn't helping very much, if anything it was making it worse. Then there came an energy spike. A very large one. She let out a yowl of anger as she jumped up and transformed from her small white cute self. Her fur shortened and changed to black as her legs and tail lengthened. Her muscles gained in mass until she weighed six hundred and five pounds. She landed in front of the class and let out a roar, "Enough! I was enjoying a nice little nap in the morning sun! You have ruined that now!" She started to pace in the front as she looked at all of the students. "Since the teacher seems to be nonexistent I will take that place. And if anyone has a problem with that I will be happy to introduce you to my complaint department that resides in my paws." She looked around the class examining the relationships that seemed to be growing between the people. She was so going to put that to use at a later time. For now though just one would do. She narrowed her eyes towards Snow as she growled, "Snow. Come up to the front. You be my hands right now. Take the roll for me. You have three seconds before I come over and take out one of your eyes."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna HoffmeisterUser Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: INTRODUCING THE SECOND SIDE OF HEIDI! Congratulations folks. Wish you all luck.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by:
Riven: Science Classmates and teacher
Heidi: History Students))
((Location:
Riven: Science Class
Heidi: History Class))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
User Image

Hikaru smiled then turned bright red at the mention of Starlite. Emmett spoke up and Hikaru said "The way you worded that question...It makes me think." Hikaru looked at Aquais then back at Emmett. "What? I didn't feel..." Hikaru stopped and said "There it is."

User Image

Eve said "Why thank you ma'am for thinking that a little." that's more effort than some people. Eve felt Clear's aura. "Eeeep! Hikaru, how come you didn't notice till now?" "Probably because I only have half a soul."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
Actually, on second though, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

Snow nodded when Kirby said that Aquais would just want to be her friend. That was a new concept for Snow. In the brief time she went to school, nobody had wanted to be her friend. They just kinda ignored her, and if not, made fun of her. She smiled when he said he was doing alright. "Well that's g-good!" She said with a sweet smile, making eye contact with the boy for a split second before blushing and glancing away. "U-u-uh yeah, I'm n-new here. T-today is my first day h-here. A-and my first t-time at school since like, 35 y-years ago. She said to Kirby, before noticing a change in the room. She turned around, and was greeted by a giant cat. "Eeep!" She went, manipulating the water in the air to form an ice shield in front of her. It was more to protect her from seeing the cat, than it was to keep her from getting clawed.

Snow was very surprised when the cat talked. It decided that it was going to take control of the class since the teacher was absent, and told, no, more of ordered, Snow to take roll. She reluctantly sidled out of her desk and away from her shield, not wanting to be within range of the cat. She found the roll call list on the desk, and began to rattle off the names on the list, trying her best not to stutter or mispronounce any of the names. She barely even let the kids say "here", she generally cut them off at the "he" part. By the time she reached the end of the list, most of the kids had realized and simply replied with a "meh".

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

Mask_Wearer

Desirable Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
So I Make Mistakes..
User Image
-_-_-_-_- gaia_crown -_-_-_-_-

emotion_sweatdrop Nico Garnett emotion_sweatdrop

Nico was listening to snow but she stopped in her tracks. There was now a giant Cat in the room. "Well my day could be better." The Giant cat Called for the Shy Girl up front. She materialized a Shield from the air. Hey I can do that! Just not as well. She isn't even dazed or tired from that. Nico was thinking if he should materialize something, or pull out his Over 9000 Water bottles he had in his bag for everyone to use. In his bag.....In his bag....In his bag was Hikaru's Cat Food! He unzipped it quick and held it up in the air. The food made a sound as he raised it, which caused an Unexpected Visitor to enter the room. The white cat walked in slowly and Purring Contently. His Jaw Dropped and he couldn't believe how unlucky he just was. He dropped to the Floor and Tried to reason with the Small cat. "This isn't a Good Time Hikaru! Please get out of here! Run! Run as fast as your little legs can carry you! Go on without me!" Nico Yellled while trying to push the cat out of the room. But no matter times he tried the cat would still stay in the room purring loudly. Nico Grabbed the small White cat and returned to his desk defeated. "I don't even understand how you can even get out of a locked dorm room...." he muttered to himself. You can have the entire bag of MeowMix if you Don't eat Snow or the rest of the clas." He said Loudly in a disappointed voice with his head on the desk..

But It Doesn't Mean I'm Hopeless.

yum_pumpkinpie Out of Cake: Didn't Expect that did You? Well My Longest Post so far! yum_pumpkinpie

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Rik'ka placed both hands on her shoulders and raised her eyebrow, how to wake up kiaku?...hmmm, she didn't really know, she had just met the boy a few hours ago how was she supposed to know, but then she had an idea, she brought out a delicious looking cake and waved its smell around the boy's noise, all the while smiling at him as she did

"Wake up!...Wake Up Sleepy Head!, we've just finished our first period~"

she giggled a bit before placing the cake on near his nose, and waited for him to wake up...

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Hmmm...
L o c a t i o n : School Hallway
W i t h : some blonde dude

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

Follow her huh?...sounds like fun~
                    The vampire smiled evilly at her proposal as she continued her way, she closed her eyes and crossed both of her arms and floated away, following the mysterious girl
                    "Sure~....I'll join your little party~..."
                    she said while bearing her fangs, her aura growing with excitement as she followed, this girl was mysterious and quite powerful, something fun was bound to happen if she followed her around, at least for a while~

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Interesting~
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Akyo
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Watching the girl as she tried her own method out to wake Kiaku, something caught Ky's attention. His eyes widening, he felt a spike in power from nearby. Unable to tell where it was coming from, he began to dart around with his eyes. "I...don't suppose you felt that," He mumbled as he slowly looked back at the girl. Staring blankly at the cake, he didn't exactly know how to react. The scent of a cake was how she planned on waking the boy up? Definitely was a more inventive way, wasn't it?

As the aura spike resonated through out the school, a few rune rings began to emerge around the young dragon's wrists. His eyes quickly opening, they flashed green as his pupils slitted. Looking up at Rik'ka with insanely aggressive looking eyes, a smile crossed his face. "Oh, it's you..." He said with a relieved tone as he slowly stood up and grinned. His tail swaying as he stretched, he glanced over at Ky. He must have been the one who carried him here, but...where was he?

"Your next class is here you two. Now go inside and get ready," Ky said with a smile as he walked inside the room. His eyes narrowing as he immediately knew at least six people within the class. Staring at his sister Aquais and his brother's chosen wielder, Hikaru. "This is going to be...very interesting," He mumbled to himself as he stared blankly at the sight of them. Glancing outside of the door, he stared at Kiaku's shadow for a moment, kind of hoping for a quick escape...

Smiling as he grabbed Rik'ka's wrist, the young whelp gave her a thumbs up. "Let's go in!" He said as his tail rose into the air, the strange circlet on the base of his tail becoming more obvious. Dragging the girl into the room with him, he began to look around the class for a moment, before he stood next to Ky. The height difference between the two was almost insanely obvious. Ky looked to be an actual giant when standing next to Kiaku, despite him actually being rather normal in height. Looking around the room, a smile crossed his face as he recognized quite a few of the students. "Oh wow, this could be interesting!" He said rather loudly, an innocent grin plastered upon his face.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:History class.
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, and Ky.
Song of the Soul: Sword of Light! Partner of the Future King!
Not empty for once: Oh wow! Everyone is here!!!
What do ya say big guy?:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett laughed a bit Hikaru's reply to his comment. "Don't worry, that was my intention." He was going to add more, but then he was interrupted by some large cat appearing and forcing Snow to take attendance. That did not sit well with him.

Kirby smiled nervously when she seemed to be happy to hear that he was doing alright. Half the nervousness was from that he'd just lied, and the half from her seeming to be at least somewhat concerned about how he was doing. The moment of eye contact kind of froze that smile on his face. It was another new and deadly emotion combination and he did not want his face to show it. At the mention of 35 years, he was about to comment, but a large tiger showed up and forced Snow to call attendance or she'd take out one of her eyes. Kirby was not happy with that at all.

Aquais smiled at Eve and said, "You're welcome! I'm sure once you get to know more people, all sorts of shipping possibilities will be open!" She was sure Eve could do it! But um, not now. There was a giant kitty! Wait, it was a mean cat! Forcing Snow to read off attendance. And interrupting her adorable conversation with Kirby! This was outrageous!

The three of them stood at once. They watched Nico with his little cat food trick. They had something different to offer it. Emmett glanced over at Kirby, wondering if he wanted to be the one to stick up for his new friend. You take charge? You alone? You sure? Yes, yes, yes. Emmett and Aquais sat down on their desks, but Kirby remained standing and was the one to speak. Focusing on his anger, he found strength his new emotions and spoke. "You have no right to threaten a student here, no matter who you may be. Leave now and you'll get to keep your hide as well as the cat food." Kirby seemed to get a little more animal looking, his fangs growing a bit, his claws extending out, and his features becoming more pointed and weasel-like. Kiaku, some girl, and Aquais's brother, Ky, walked in, but didn't seem to know what was going on, so he ignored them. Aquais smiled at her brother for a moment, but then turned back to watching Kirby, eager to see him beat up the giant kitty. Emmett glanced over, but avoided making eye contact with Kiaku, quickly returning his vision to the large cat.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Yume was a bit surprised that Kyle seemed to be a bit shy about the comment; it wasn’t really the kind of thing that she would have thought of him, he’d always come off as someone who was really quite confident and who wouldn’t get shy over something as small as a mere thank you. It was cute though, and it was kind of heart-warming in a way for some reason, and she just couldn’t get over it when he did these things, even if they were unintentional. Despite what she’d thought earlier about the way that he’d probably come up with ideas for what they could do easily, Kyle seemed to be at as much of a loss as to what to do as she was. ”Haha, I have no ideas at all… I was sort of relying on you slightly… Heheh” honestly, ending something with such a nervous and awkward laugh really did mean that she’d managed to mess up the situation slightly… Or more than slightly, but now wasn’t the time to be analysing that, seeing as there was this slightly big aura that distracted the two from it. She was a bit shocked at first, and it made her jump slightly, yet she sighed with relief when she realised that she wasn’t the only one who had no clue what had just happened. ”I-I have no clue… It was a bit sudden…”

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] :
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Heidi sat on her hind legs as her tail flicked back and forth glaring at the class, her ears going flat in anger. As three more people came in she didn't even glance at them as she growled, "You three that just entered tell Snow your names then sit down!" She looked to the cat that had appeared but decided it was of no consequence. She let out a laugh that sounded like a cross between a purr and a low rumbling roar. "Cat food! You offer a predator of the jungles cat food? I eat meat! Mice, rabbits, deer, elk!" She then paused her tail as she narrowed her eyes at Kirby debating what her next move should be. Riven wouldn't like it if she attacked Kirby. Even if she was attacked first. Though she was hoping to play things out a while longer. It wasn't like she was going to hurt anybody, she was more cranky then anything. Heidi shook her head, "Sit down foolish fisher cat. I am bound by the same laws as Riven since we both share half of the other's soul. His race does not allow us to harm innocent beings without proper cause. And though I would like being woken up to be a proper cause it is not." She looked over her shoulder to Snow, "Go back to your seat and get out a piece of paper and a pencil." Turning back to the rest of the class, "That goes for all of you. Going to quiz you all to see how much history you actually know."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: *Sigh* Not what I wanted. But not feeling well enough to go through with a fight.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Heidi: History Class))
((Location: Heidi: History Class))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

"..Hm.." Clear suddenly looked left of him, staring at the wall.

Yoka also lifted his head and looked at the same direction. Both of them was staring towards that certain level spike. It was odd, and it definably not natural. Yoka was beginning to get up from his sit, but looked over at him and gave him a look. Yoka saw that and sat back down, then sighed a bit. "...People shouldn't do that..." Genova was right next to him, so she should had saw the whole small incident between them.

"Ugh..." Divamore finally snapped out of her History enchantment, as she finally noticed what was going on in class. Where did this big freaking cat come from? With that being said, she lifted up and stared directly at Heidi. "...You... How about you just shut up....you are making a ruckus over nothing important.." She didn't understand the situation that much, since she was so into her notes...she didn't noticed who was in the classroom. Diva did know that the cat wanted to give them a quiz. "....A Quiz... Really? Wow..." Divamore was not please.

--

That's one. The woman nods at the little vampire, as she began to walk a bit faster. She didn't think it was going to be this easy to get one person already in her group. That means, there are some willing students here that would join her in her Chaos. Chaos that is fun of course. As the woman and Remmy walked ahead, a LARGE Spike of power was lifted, causing her to look towards the direction. She was interested on who it was. Then another one spiked on the opposite side. "..Hm.." This school was filled with a lot of interesting people, but she knew what she wanted to do. She knew who she wanted the most.

That's when her plan came in to action in her head. Her hood was still on her head, but it slowly drifted off as she turned to Remmy.

"...Lunch Time.... is the Time we show ourselves to this school..."

That voice went through all the student's heads in the school. None of the Teachers heard it, along with Clear. He didn't hear it either.

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: Major story Event! Confirmed at Lunch Time BE READY..

Also Second Period Extended... I want to see this ]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

Mirror, What's inside me? ↘↘
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tell me can a heart be turned to [STONE]

Mirror, Mirror, What's //B E H I N D You? Save me from the thing's I see.

┏━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━┓

Everybody's SCREAMING!
Everybody's MOVING!
Let's get it started gotta make a RIOT NOW!!

Klang played with the idea of skipping history, but when he saw the shy snow enter the classroom. he couldn't resist. He entered the class and sat in the back, away from snow. the other girls deserved a little of his attention. As he sat down the seats around him quickly filled with ladies. He smiled and greeted each one of them giving them short pet names and such. but before long someone came to the front of the class and demanded that Snow take roll. Klang looked at her confused. but she did it...he questioned what was going on until another guy stood up. Right as Klang has decided to stand up for her. this kid seemed a bit....awkward. probably the aloof type. Klang sighed and stood walking up to the person that had threatened the poor snow. "It's not very nice of you to threaten such a pretty girl. I don't believe you are the teacher. so you have no right. What's more, you have no right to quiz us if you aren't our instrustor."" Klang said with a grin at the girl who'd threatened snow. sure the other kid had defended her. but actions always spoke louder than words. and if it came to blows, His mother's rapier always came at his call.

┗━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━┛
Klang is...
Thinking: interesting
With: Classmates
Located: History
Feeling: Good
My song

tityanya

Mask_Wearer

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

I can keep it From the world, Why won't you let me H I D E from me?

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote yet until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a pyromaniac."
User Image

Hikaru grunted and pointed at Heidi. "YOU are in no position to tell us what to do!" He stood up and said "Just who are you? You think you can come in here and just insult us?!" Hikaru continued and pointed at snow. "Sure I don't know her..." He pointed at Kirby "...but you insulted one of my friends, now I'm pissed!"
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

The Girl smiled as Kiaku had cooled down from his apparent brain malfunction, she had to admit chinese was hard, it made her even worry how hard history class might be, she nodded at Kiaku's err...friend, and followed the boy inside...

She had to admit it was pretty interesting inside, she looked around the walls as she was being dragged around by her dragon friend, she then caught glimpse of a pair of empty chairs and said
                    "Look! there's free seats there! dibs on the one near the window!"
                    she yelled out cheerfully as she broke free from kiaku's hand and sat on the chair near the window, she then waved her hand signalling kiaku to get his butt on his chair

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ^o^
L o c a t i o n : History Class
W i t h : Kiaku

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
Actually, on second though, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

Snow was quite surprised when that one kid, and Kirby stood up for her. Well that was quite new. Generally the only people who had ever stood up for her were her parents. She stared at the kid who offered the giant cat cat food, wondering why he thought that was a good idea. She thought that the little cat that had come in was cute, and made her wonder about her bird. She hoped that little Namii would be safe with all the cats around. Snow stopped her off track thinking and took Kirby's distraction of the giant cat as a chance to slink back to her seat. Hopefully the scary thing wouldn't notice. It didn't seem to, and instead snapped at the blonde kid and Kirby. She then said they were to take a test, but the Klang kid from the previous class interrupted the cat again. "But it's been a while and the instructor hasn't c-come." Snow said softly, not wanting to seem like she was defending the scary cat. She wouldn't really mind if the thing left, but they did need a teacher...

((ooc: Meeeh post, but so much happened.))
((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items