Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Yume still didn’t really like the entire situation, she just didn’t think that there was any reason to trust either of the two girls there, plus they had sent that strange message. So yeah, she was definitely staying here for a while, just in case anything happened. ”I-I’ll stay… Knowing my luck as soon as I leave something would happen…” Well, it wasn’t exactly inaccurate in context, although slightly extrapolated, probably was in phrasing though. It was more that she didn’t like the idea that if something did happen and a fight broke out that it would be one against two, and that was pretty unfair. Anyway, she wasn’t planning on getting too involved in any sort of conversation, it didn’t even seem that appropriate for her to get into them either, they were talking about things she didn’t know, and more importantly wouldn’t know. Hm… She wondered what they had meant by the message, it still struck her as an odd way to say things, which probably didn’t show much with her dodgy phrasing of the English language.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] : Bleh DX
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Kyle would have smiled warmly at Yume when she said she'd stay, but Verin was in control of the body, so she got a nod. The pureblood had his attention. She wanted to know who turned him. She clearly recognized the type of vampire he was, as few vampires had such a protective second personality. But yeah, he so wasn't telling her. Instead of in the harsh form he had opened with, this one was more relaxed, like scolding a child, mixed in with a bit of teasing. "Didn't I just tell you were not privileged to know the lineage of his vampiric blood? Well, since you're a pureblood, You might not know, but that translates directly into who turned him." Though, when she asked if he'd follow her, he actually grew serious for a moment, giving it some thought and also asking Kyle. I don't care, as long as you don't give away too much info. You in? Yup, I can handle the terms and conditions. Since you know, I wouldn't be allowed to tell her either way. "Yes, Pureblood. We will follow you with whatever it is you are doing." And with that, Kyle was back in control, adding, "So uh, what is it you're doing anyways?"

Emmett looked over as a girl walked into the room. Kirby and Ambrose only gave her a quick glance before returning to staring off into space. Emmett decided to be the social one. He looked over to her and gave a smile, saying, "Hello there. I'm Emmett. The teacher and my friend with the animal ears aren't very social, so you're going to have to talk to me." "Would you like to stay after class to help me be more social, Mr.Richards?" Emmett looked over to him and said, "Duìbùqǐ." Ambrose laughed and said, "That's only going to get you so far. But yeah, talk with the girl. I really don't want to." Emmett nodded and turned back to her, talking again to her. "So, do you play an intrument?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven gave a wave to Hikaru as he made his way over to an open space in the room and pulled out one of his box of matches tossing it into the air then catching it as with his other hand he pulled out his book quickly flipping through it. He eventually shook his head and put both back. Heidi sighed as she jumped off his shoulder and watched as the man started to go through many different sequences switching between Krav Maga, Keysi Fighting Method, Aikido, and Karate. She called out different things to him, points where he needed to improve and where he was doing good. After just a few minutes she stretched, "Come on! I am getting bored. Why don't you let me join in?" Not even stopping or looking to the cat he replied, "Hell no! You are not going to do anything with me today. You are not completely stable." She stuck out her tongue, "Well that would match your twin then. Though if you aren't going to go against me then at least give me someone to practice against." Riven paused for a moment and looked to the cat, "He is not unstable. He was brainwashed at a young age to believe the wrong type of thing. Of course now there is no hope. And I am not making anyone for you to practice against. Need to save my strength for whatever is going to happen during lunch." Heidi sighed and shook her head.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: ))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each other and Martial Arts Class))
((Location: Martial Arts Class))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Stunned by Rik'ka's reaction, Ky looked down and sighed. It was obvious by he was acting, the girl's reaction had slightly upset him, but he didn't want to admit it. "It is bad to know too much of what is to come," He said as he looked over at Kiaku. As the girl said that Kiaku could look like the overly muscular man, he seemed just as creeped out as the boy was. As they looked at one another, he could tell that the young whelp didn't exactly mind the possible appearance.

Crossing his arms, he tried to imagine himself looking that strong, but it all seemed too awkward. Hearing Hikaru's question, he thought back to the day he attempted to train Hikaru and chuckled. "Last time I checked, I am physically stronger than you," He said in a rather cocky manner, hoping to nudge him into wanting to spar. As Eve's voice entered his ears, he looked up at her and seemed a tad confused. However, that was when the conversation between Hikaru and Eve got weird. "Keep her? But...What?" He said with a bit of a whine as he failed to understand what the Nasod even meant.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Martial Arts class
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, Ky, Hikaru, and Eve...
Song of the Soul: The presence of a Queen...
Not empty for once: ...There is another Martial Artist in the room...
What do ya say big guy?:

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaelyn looked at Emmett and smiled lightly and nodded "I-it's ok… I… I'm a little shy myself." she looked down a little "My name is Kaelyn." she blinked hearing the teacher and Emmett's exchange for a moment before she nodded at his question "I know a bit on the piano… That's really it." she smiled "I can sing a little… but it's hard in front of people." she looked down again.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite smiled brightly as the news of Miyaru. When she was told the Fuuenken was baby-proofing she nodded lightly "I could have helped…. Fuuenken. Did you by chance finish my holsters for Emily and Rolverk?" she looked at Hikaru for a moment before she sighed "I guess I am." she was speaking more to herself but out loud.

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: ))

Mewlicious Paladin

OutlawStar01

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

Bandit looked at Sarin, on guard and still growling lightly. The nurse nodded "Yes, he has been protective of her since she was brought in. With time he has allowed us to help her. We don't know if he contains any powers so we didn't want to chance it." Bandit curled up next to Suzuka, staring at Sarin watching him.

((Out Of Candy: ))

OutlawStar01

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin watched as Runa and Zessen walked off to there next class, he lightly smiled towards her as she walked away. He may be hard on her but as the older brother, he still cared about her. He waited until the two of them walked around the corner before he disappeared then started heading for his class. Once he reached the music room, he looked at the lamia student in the room. He sat down across the room from her.

Yuki made her way to her Russian class. She always enjoyed the culture of the russia, even if her brother's and sisters didn't. Plus it being a cold place most of the time, it suited her.

User Image

Shifting Time

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ah, she was a shy one. Emmett was tempted to have Kirby talk with her, so he could see that he wasn't the only person who was having trouble with people. But he'd met Snow and Emmett thought that just switching places now would be very rude. So instead, he nodded and said, "Nice to meet you, Kaelyn." When she mentioned her singing and piano, he glanced over to Ambrose, wondering what his reaction was if he was listening. He did not seem to be listening, so Emmett turned back to her and said, "Ah, the piano's a pretty good instrument- "The best." "Ahem. . . . Ah, the piano's pretty much the best instrument, and I'm sure if you really want to, you'll be able to preform in front of others."

Kirby watched Emmett and the Kaelyn girl talk for a few moments before noticing that Perrin had entered the room. Ehhhhh, Kirby didn't mind Perrin all that much, and it was better than taking his chances and end up talking with someone who made him feel as awkward as Snow and as unpleasant as Klang, who hadn't actually talked to, but was hoping that he never would have to. Anyways, he had moved over near Perrin. "Um, hey Perrin. How's it going?" It was only after saying hello that he remembered that he'd hit him with an energy ball in the ruins, and then made Runa cry in the human place. Remembering that, a quiet "Sorry . . ." found it's way out of his mouth with no explanation or warning. Was it too late to switch with Emmett and talk to another shy girl?

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Hikaru laughed and said "She's all yours buddy!" He looked at Starlite and slightly tilted his head. "Hey, you alright?" He put his hand on Starlite's shoulder. "You guess your what?" Hikaru shrugged. Fuuenken said "I'm just about done, I just need to add some finishing touches. You'll get them by lunch."

User Image

Eve growled at Hikaru then sighed. She looked at Kiaku and said "I'll hit him for you later, k?" She said "Now that I think about it, your not too far off."

User Image

Sarin smiled. "I'm sure this little guy isn't that much trouble." A dog? Powers? Since when did that kind of thing happen? Sarin looked at the nurse and said "Is there any expected time when she'll wake up?"
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

X
S u i k a ~ I b u k i - ????????????????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R e i m u ~ H a k u r e i - ????????????????????
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"......"
                                    "What!?...."
                                    "It's just umm...Reimu?..."
                                    "...."
                                    "Well its because..."
                                    "W-well? spit it out!"
                                    "It's because your idea is stupid..."
                                    "Wha-what!?..."

The Conference Hall, A series of rooms where meetings and group projects can be made, this room in particular housed three girls whom have borrowed the area to talk about something, though the two seemed to disagree with the other's plan, the three continued to bicker aloud inside, creating much noise, the table in the middle had a paper which crude drawings of some makeshift plan was written in, the girl with red bow then slammed her palm unto the table and said

"Look!...all I'm saying is that, this school needs some sort of law system..."

she yelled out to the two, the red bowed girl looked like she was a shrine maiden of sorts, whilst the two were even more surprisingly normal than her, though the one on her right had horns while the other one on the left was errily quiet and rather immobile, her expression remaining blank and silent...

"I mean...we could just all head up to clear and..."
                                    "But but..."
                                    "No buts!...we're marching up to his office right now and suggest a council to be made"

The girl with the horns lowered her hand as she tried to sway the red bowed girls thoughts, however reimu wasn't the one to lose focus so easily, after being in the background through out the school year she had witnessed so many things happening, the time witch, the sky temple...
                                    all of it were all madness and no order, she sighed as she crossed her arms and began to reprimand the small horned girl

"Besides with this we can ask for anything that we want~"
                                    "L-like Sake!?"
                                    "Mhmm~..."
                                    "WELL WHAT ARE WE WAITING HERE FOR!? LET'S GO LET'S GO!!!"

The horned girl began pushing the maiden outside the door, but she refused and stomped her foot, the two looked at the silent blonde who was observing them waiting for an answer, the blonde merely stared at them before nodding her head, which prompted the horned girl to shout in amusement before the trio made their way outside....

it was then that the blonde spoke again
                                    "Though it is almost lunch period....I think we should eat first before Suika passes out from excitement and hunger..."

Reimu looked at the little oni and could see her eyes droopy and her lips drooling from hunger, she sighed and placed her hand unto her face and said

"F-Fine!...okay okay...let's go...."

A l i c e ~ M a r g a t r o i d - ??????????????????????

User Image

█████████████████████████████████

R e i m u :
C o n d i t i o n : We should try and at least have some sort of authority around here = .=
L o c a t i o n : Conference Room
W i t h : Suika and Alice

A l i c e:
C o n d i t i o n : ....
W i t h : Reimu and Suika

S u i k a:
C o n d i t i o n : I need foodz Dx
W i t h : Reimu and Alice

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

"Oh god... I'm so hungry right now.." Clear grumbled, as the students in his classroom worked. There was more people coming in from the gates, and new students are beginning to pile on again. This right here. This right here was starting to get on Clear's butt. He was always busy and everything he does is replaced with something else that needs to be done, which is going to be probably replaced as well to something else that shouldn't matter at that moment. He sighed and looked at the clock. It was too close to lunch time, which was viciously needed. "Any time food... I mean Clock..."

The Bell has rung. This is a Bell. Yes. Go to Lunch...

With that in mind, Clear rushed out as fast as he could. "LUNCH" The Students was probably confused.

Yoka, Scarlet and Divamore all went on to their regular routine to eat lunch together, like the times they was in training. Nowadays, they will never have a day of not eating together.
--
"Nevermind him Remillia..." The woman spoke to her suddenly. The Bell has rung and lunchtime has begun. It was time to make her first move. "...Lets go..." She said softly, as she walked ahead, passing the Vampires, going towards the Lunchroom.

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: Short Post...but it's going to get really real in a few.]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

"What!?....awww no fair...hmph..."
                    Her personality is easily distinguishable during this moments...
                    A Child inside a noble heart, Remi always tried to act noble and charismatic just as she always was but there were moments where she really blurted out words like her age, she pouted at him before relaxing once again, as Akyo brought her down to the ground

she turned to her as she walked away , she then bickered the half-blood and said
                    "Let's go~...."
                    before walking away as well following Akyo towards the lunchroom

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Lunch~
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Akyo and Kyle
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Staring blankly at Hikaru, Kiaku was not even close to sure how to react. Have her? She was all his? What in the world did he mean? His head spinning as he tried to understand what he meant, the whelp put his hand to his head and looked down. Hearing Eve's voice, he turned his head and looked up at her. As she offered to hit his friend, he nodded. "Please do," He said with a grin as he gave her a thumbs up.

It was then she said something that caught him off guard. Not too far off? From what? Thinking about it for a moment, the sound of the bell echoed through out the school. "Class over before it began! That's disappointing," He mumbled as he walked over to where he put his stuff. Getting dressed in his normal clothes and putting his weights and shoes back on, he merely sighed every step of the way. "Hey Rik'ka! Let's go get food!" He called out towards his new friend as he opened the classroom door, ready to take off running at a moment's notice.

Adjusting his goggles, he quickly rushed out of the room. Making a sharp ninety-degree turn to the left, he immediately dashed forward. Ramming into something much larger than him, he found himself flying back. Rolling across the ground, he ultimately found himself face planted against the ground. His tail slamming down on the floor, he laid on the ground for a moment. "What did I just run into...?" He asked himself as he slowly got up, his tail swaying in the air as he put his hand to his head.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Martial Arts class->Hallway
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, Ky, Hikaru, Eve and...who did I just hit?
Song of the Soul: Dragon of the Wind
Not empty for once: Ow, my head...
What do ya say big guy?:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User ImageUser Image

X
S u i k a ~ I b u k i - ????????????????
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R e i m u ~ H a k u r e i - ????????????????????

The Trio were usually arguing about something, well mostly Reimu, as she kept on talking to herself arguing to herself on topics without end, Suika was almost left to fend for herself in her constant barrage of talking, whilst Alice seemed immune to it...

This time the topic was about fish flakes....

"I just don't understand it..."
                                'Oh no....here she goes again....'
                                "Why the hell did they make diet fish flakes!?...i mean of course it would be good for the fishies who want to get slimmer but come on!...right?...I mean as far as I'm concerned....."

Suika was covering her ears as Reimu babbled on whilst, Alice continued being expressionless and was unfazed by the amount of blabber going on with her friend, Reimu did not notice this and was busy with herself talking when she suddenly slammed into something small....

"Anyways the whole diet vs non-diet Fish Flakes went on for like 4 years among the community whe-Uwahh!...."

There wasn't a thud on her side as she was caught swiftly by Alice's hand she got up and shook her head, pissed off at whoever dared slammed at her while she was discussing something as interesting as Fish Flakes, she looked down to see Kiaku....

A boy whom she had heard off who had participated in battles of the past, Reimu herself wasn't one of those who joined in because she was powerless and had no special skill set of her own, but after discovering her Shrine Arts, she decided to continue studying in this school...

though she could've taken the hit fairly well, the fact that this Kiaku had once stepped over her notebook whilst running along the walls didn't really do well for her temper, she gritted her teeth and said

"W-watch where you're going, Dragon Breath!..."

she yelled out before stomping away from him, Suika and Alice both looked at the boy as they passed him, raising their shoulders to each other as they did, trying to look for a reason on how kiaku would've missed her loud voice...they continued on towards the cafeteria...

A l i c e ~ M a r g a t r o i d - ??????????????????????

User Image

R e i m u :
C o n d i t i o n : Kiaku.... = .= can you please loook on where your going?....
W i t h : Suika and Alice

Maiden's Capriccio

A l i c e:
C o n d i t i o n : ....
W i t h : Reimu and Suika

Doll Judgement

S u i k a:
C o n d i t i o n : I need foodz Dx
W i t h : Reimu and Alice
The Strongest!

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

Rik'ka wasn't really paying attention to everyone else, her thoughts lingered around as she thought about the whereabouts of her father...

Her daze soon snapped with the ringing of the bell signalling the lunch period, she raised her eyebrows and looked at the schedule she had, so it was indeed lunch, she smacked her lips together and hurried with Kiaku out

"Coming!..."

she fixed her slippers and hurried to look for Kiaku but it did not take long as she saw him
                    unto the floor spread out like an eagle his tail wagging along side him, she giggled a bit and then said

"What happened to you?"

she picked him up and dusted his shirt before smiling and said

"Let's go eat!...but err...let's walk this time...okay?..."

she said as she started to walk pass by him, heading towards the lunch room...

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ^o^
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Kiaku

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers