GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The girl eeped! as she was taken by surprise by Kiaku, he did it again..
                    picking her up and speeding her down the hall and towards the next class, when she was finally allowed to touch the ground again she said
                    "Keep doing that and you'll burn yourself up"
                    she replied with a giggle before going inside, she turned and beckoned kiaku to join her as she removed her slippers and stepped unto the mat...

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ^o^
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Kiaku
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Hearing Rik'ka's comment, Kiaku's eyes narrowed. Turning his head towards her, he let out a sigh as he began to do something no other student had done. Slowly stripping his clothes off, he revealed what looked to be a white gi under his clothes. Looking at his wrists and and ankles, he stared at the weights that seemed to stand out. Removing them, he dropped them on the floor. As they seemed to create a sound, almost identical to an impact, he began to wrap what looked to be bandages around his hands and feet.

Pumping his fists, he let out a small grunt as he stood before the class. "Now this is what I'm talkin' about!" He said as he began to kick the air at what seemed to be a blinding speed, only to stop and turn rapidly. Swinging his tail through the air, he stomped on the ground and looked around the class. His eyes widening, he began to scratch the back of his head as something connected. A majority of these people were from the last class. There was Hikaru, Eve, the silver girl and the duo he was with prior.

Looking around the room still, he began to tap his feet against the ground at rapid speeds. "Where is the teacher...? I thought I knew him..." He said out loud as he began to pace back and forth in the room. Walking up to Rik'ka, he tilted his head to the side as he tried to figure out where the teacher was. It was like this in the last class, wasn't it? Did something happen to the teachers...?

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Martial Arts class
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, Ky.
Song of the Soul: Sword of Light! Partner of the Future King!
Not empty for once: Weird...
What do ya say big guy?:

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Heidi just huffed ignoring comments that were pointed at her. She yawned as the bell rang and turned quickly back to her small cat form weaving in and out of legs to meet up with Riven who was walking out of science class. She quickly jumped onto his shoulder as he looked at her, "You have caused way to much trouble." She stuck out her tongue at him, "Please I did not do much of anything. Now lets get to martial arts. I am in need of some fighting." Riven groaned as he looked down to the ground still walking, "Why me?" The cat just smiled at him as the two entered the martial arts classroom noting a few people that he already knew that were already in there.

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna HoffmeisterUser Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: Poor Riven, Heidi is going to take her foul mood out on him.))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each other and Martial Arts Class))
((Location: Martial Arts Class))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking for a quote."
[no quote until further notice]
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Hikaru saw Kiaku nearly catch on fire and said "What I wonder is how the soles of your shoes aren't destroyed by now." Fuuenken showed up with a frown. "Don't leave me with that girl ever again you hear me?" Hikaru smiled and said "It can't be that bad." Fuuenken grumbled and transformed into his sword form. Hikaru put the blade in it's makeshift sheathe before seeing Eve follow.

User Image

Eve grunted and said "Don't leave me with that boy again." "O'k seriously, what the hell happened?!" Eve growled "Nothing!" Eve looked at Kiaku then back at Hikaru. "Eh?" "What?" Eve crossed her arms. "Hmph!" Eve looked at Kiaku. "What was your name again?" Hikaru said "What's wrong with Kiaku?" "Nothing!"
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix, Sai & Zessen
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire, Runa's pet & Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea & Rana
The Naga Princess & Kaelyn's guardian

Starlite, Emily & Rolverk
A creature of earth & Starlite's partners and weapons

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite was caught off guard by Hikaru's call out. Looking at him she smiled and blushed before she looked away and down. "Yeah. I didn't know you had it as well."

Emily watched Starlite and started laughing "Oh this is priceless." she giggled a little before she turned to Rolverk. "We should leave the two of them alone."

Rolverk looked at Hikaru and waved smiling lightly before he looked at Starlite then Emily and nodded with a chuckle "We'll be over here if you need us." and the two walked away.

Starlite looked at twins eyes slightly wide before her blush deepened. "Well… umm.. how is Miyaru doing? Oh and how have you been doing?" Watching as Kiaku and others came in she backed off a little 'Am I really starting to like Hikaru? Tomix is going to kill him then me if it's true.'

User Image
Hielet Manwa
Evil psycho witch

((Out Of Candy: ))

OutlawStar01

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Suzuka Hiroshima
& Bandit

The nurse nodded lightly, waiting for Sarin to lock the door before she led him to the infirmary. Behind the far curtain was Suzuka, eyes closed almost sleeping but she was glowing lightly. There were a couple of machines attracted to motor her and puppy laying on the bed with her. As the nurse pulled back the curtain for Sarin to go there, Bandit the husky puppy, jumped up and growled over Suzuka protectively.

((Out Of Candy: ))

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
User Image

Hikaru smiled "Pretty crazy huh? I wonder if we have any other classes." He watched Rolverk and Emily walk away as Fuuenken transformed into his human form and walked with them. "I know their making fun of me...I can tell..." Hikaru blinked and looked at Starlite. "Miyaru's doing well." He turned to Fuuenken and called out his name. "Did you finish what you were told?" "Yeah, I cleaned up your mess of a workplace and locked up all the weapons." Hikaru turned back to Starlite "Fuuenken's been baby-proofing and I've been better. I'm pretty sure Clear put Eve in all my classes as a cruel joke." Oh god am I liking Starlite? But I don't wanna challenge Tomix to a joust. Wait, wrong time period.

User Image

Sarin quietly walked in and stopped to see Bandit. "I'm guessing this is Suzuka's dog?" He waved hi to Bandit and said "Hello puppy."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme
User Image

Hearing Hikaru's comment, Kiaku turned his head towards him and growled for a moment. It was honestly questionable at first, but considering the bottoms of his shoes were made of metal it made perfect sense. A material that was almost impossible to set fire to, but durable enough to withstand the massive amounts of heat that the friction of his movements caused. "What can I say? I can skate on my eighty-eights!" He said with a very strange air of arrogance as he grinned proudly over at his friend.

It was then something very odd caught his attention. Looking at the older woman that was with Hikaru, he tilted his head to the side. He...knew her from somewhere. "I thought...you killed yourself," He said with an absolutely confused look as she asked for his name. Baffled by her presence, his tail began to sway in the air. Unsure how to answer her, he looked over at Ky, who merely nodded, then over at Rik'ka. "Chaosura Kiaku, at'cha service!" He said with a confident smile, giving off a strange air of both politeness and arrogance. It definitely would have caught anyone else off guard, that didn't know of the boy's odd personality.

User Image

Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, Ky, Hikaru, and Eve...
Song of the Soul: The presence of a Queen...
Not empty for once: Why does she seem...disturbed by me?
What do ya say big guy?:

Original Noob

User Image

Eve had a smile then it turned into a slight frown. "...and I thought you were solid with that one fox girl." She crossed her arms and said "Your a little short to be the Kiaku I'm familiar with." Hikaru said "Eve! What the hell are you talking about?!" Eve said to Hikaru. "That's right, you lost your memory." "GET TO THE POINT." Eve said "Before we landed in this time, both of us knew Kiaku. Now only I remember what he turns out like." "What's happens then?" Eve said "For starters he actually grows taller."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme
User Image

Only able to raise a brow in confusion, Kiaku cocked his head as he stared at the woman who was before him. Thinking about what she said, he looked to the side, then began to scratch the back of his head. She knew someone else with his name? "I wasn't even aware Kiaku was a common name," He said with a strange look of disbelief on his face. Not even noticing Hikaru seemingly scolding her, he sat down on the mat and began to wag his tail. "That's...weird..." He mumbled, mere moments before Hikaru yelled at the woman.

Looking back up at them, he didn't notice Ky's awkward expression. It was clear that the both of them were curious, but Kiaku was far more curious. As she spoke about landing in time, he seemed dumbfounded. "Erm...I thought all creature grew..." He said with a strangely innocent look on his face, raising his hand up as a smile spread across his face. What she was saying didn't exactly make sense, but he was growing more curious. Was she just starting the obvious or did she know something he didn't...?

User Image

Not empty for once: She's weird...
What do ya say big guy?:

Original Noob

User Image
Eve said "No no no. Not someone else named Kiaku, you Kiaku." Hikaru said "So what your saying is, you somehow know Kiaku?" Eve said "Yes! Look, you may not remember but Kiaku in a long time from now becomes a very, very powerful ally." Hikaru said "So I used to know Kiaku in the future. What about it?" Eve said "Don't you find it troublesome that one of the most powerful people we know is sitting right here?" "No, I don't. Kiaku's a friend and your overreacting. So shut up about this nonsense." Eve stuck her tongue out at Hikaru.
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme
User Image

Staring blankly at the woman, Kiaku turned to face her and Hikaru. She clearly knew him somehow, but it was becoming more and more confusing. It was then that she said something that really got him curious. In a long time, he'd become a very powerful ally? "I'll become a strong ally? Would I be as strong as my grandfather?" He asked with a very innocent expression on his face. He knew very well that he was strong as is, but if he ever became stronger than the man who raised him, that actually seemed shocking to him.

As the two continued to talk about him, a child-like look of wonder emerged on his face. He began to try and imagine what he'd look like as an adult. He could only imagine that he'd be really strong, but nothing much else. Putting his index finger to his bottom lip, he began to ponder the thought. "I wonder what I look like when I grow up," He said to himself as he began to smile, his tail wagging happily. Merely standing behind Rik'ka, Ky shook his head. "Some things are better left unknown," The sword of light said as he patted the young girl in front of him's head, a smile on his face as he did so.

User Image

Not empty for once: She's weird...
What do ya say big guy?:

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - L i g h t E l e m e n t a l ? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

Eh?..what do you mean by that Mister?...
                    she asked as she felt someone patting her head, looking up she saw Kiaku's friend patting her as she took a step away slightly creeped out by his appearance...
                    she looked at Kiaku and said
                    "Maybe you'll look like that guy~.."
                    she giggled as she pointed at a poster at the wall depicting a man in fully ripped and was bursting with muscles~

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : ^o^
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Kiaku

Original Noob

User Image

Hikaru looked at Rik'ka when she asked her question. He then looked at the poster. "Oh. But does Kiaku even lift?"

User Image

Eve shrugged and said "I never met your grandfather so I can't say for sure." She shrugged and said "In all honesty? Your not that bad when your older." "You would know." "What? You jealous?" "No I'm not. I'm happy. Kiaku you can go keep Eve for all I care."
Out Of Condoms:
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark Speaks!!
--
[[Third Period is going to be shorter than usual. Since there is a Major Plot Event in the Lunchroom at lunch time... Might as well cut to the chase..no?

Anyone waiting for me, I'm gonna post tomorrow...along with the end of Third period...]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff