Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image██████████████████████ xkiss xme xx!

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Inside her mind, Yume was majorly facepalming… Double time… She was pretty annoyed with the way that she’d completely panicked which ended up resulting in an extremely awkward situation for both of them, and usually they didn’t end all that well. But right now she needed to try and calm down, unless she wanted this situation to become even more awkward than it was already, which she really didn’t. Damn she was glad that she knew a load of silent breathing exercises for some reason or the other, before now she didn’t think they’d ever really come in handy. After a while, she felt that she’d calmed down enough to stop having her face buried into his shoulder, so instead she just rested her head there, it was a bit of a noticeable difference. When Kyle removed his arm she couldn’t help but be a bit disappointed, she’d gotten used to it by now, still, she smiled softly, that kind of smile suited him. ”Ah… No, I should be apologising, I was just a bit surprised and panicked slightly that’s all…” She wasn’t really good at phrasing things like apologies, they just didn’t come naturally to her.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] :
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Teamwork and friendship. The two razor sharp edges of the mighty Excalibur
which every hero should keep in his scabbard. But I am no hero.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Well, this wasn't going as expected. But, well, it was kind of nice. It had ended with her resting her head on his shoulder and apologizing. She was . . . certainly very different from most other girls he'd flirted with. "No, even if you overreacted a bit, this is my fault. You know, you're very different from most other girls I've talked with. I'll admit to having played the shoulder game with many other girls. But you're the only one where it's ended with someone resting their head on my shoulder. It's kind of nice." Kyle had rarely said words like that without an ulterior motive, but this time he meant it. Sure, his fake words were usually much more sweet than "you resting your head on my shoulder is nice", but it was something. Verin was of course teasing him relentlessly his head for this, but Kyle tuned it out as he sat there. Smiling, this time not purposefully charming, nervous, or anything else, just a plain smile, he asked, "So, where do you think everyone else is? The classroom is empty." Kyle didn't want to get too into this touchy feely s**t, so he was just going to be non-flirty for now. But her head could stay where it was until she decided to move it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Give Me Novocaine
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - Wake Me Up When September Ends
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      Yume didn’t want to start an argument or something like that, seeing as she would un-doubtedly lose and just in general she didn’t think she’d enjoy it in any way, shape or form, so she just accepted Kyle’s insisting that it was his fault. She wasn’t completely sure at first whether or not being different to most girls would be a good thing, although by the time he had stopped talking she figured that it was probably meant as a compli-ment. Heh, so her decision not to move as much had come out as a positive thing after all. Well, the things you enjoy usually end up being good right? She smiled sweetly, this was most definitely an example of that. Heck, that combined with the compliments even stopped her paying much attention to the fact that he’d said he’d played the shoulder game with other girls, and if she had, then she certainly would’ve been at least a bit an-noyed by it. Well, this entire thing would be staying in her mind for at least the rest of the day; it made her happy to be told that something she’d done was nice. Now that it had been pointed out, she noticed the room was empty besides them. Actually she’d noticed when they came in, but had just figured that people would end up coming along later, and in her mind people had done. ”I don’t know… Do you think we got the wrong room or something?” Even if they had, she would probably try to stay here, they’d have missed most of the lesson anyway.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] :
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
Actually, on second though, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here:
With:

Snow laughed a little and blushed when the Emmett kid said that sitting in the corner made her a delinquent. "Y-yes, I'm the big, bad d-delinquent, huh?" She asked with a laugh, giving off a small smile. She was surprised when the eared kid smiled at her. all that she'd seen of him had given her the impression that he was kind of cold, but the smile he gave was warm enough to melt actual snow. She smiled at him as he introduced himself. "H-hello Kirby. I've been doing f-fairly well, although some of the people here are very s-scary and loud." She unconsciously looked at Aquais for a second, before turning back to Kirby. "H-how have you been?" She asked, turning around in her chair to face him, but refusing to make eye contact.

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Toeto))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Hey hey! I Ain't no b***h!", she yelled at the girl who had insulted her, she wondered though how did she found out what she was thinking and even know her name , she flew straight up to her and pointed a finger at her before lashing out
                    "How'd you know my name anyways huh?, you some kind of mind reader?"
                    her charisma had broke, as her childish personality kicked in she pouted at her as she floated in front of the girl, trying to intimidate her, maybe she should prank her when she gets the chance?...
                    "Anyways its obvious your power is too great for a school like this why stay?"
                    she wondered as she regained her composure, smiling at her as she asked

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Interesting~
L o c a t i o n : Hallways
W i t h : Akyo

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R i k ' k a - ????????? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

The Blonde girl looked up as the bell rang, signalling the end of the first period she got up just in time to see a blonde guy looking at her and started talking to her, she raised an eyebrow with her mouth into an "o" shape as she listened to him, she then smiled at him and said
                    "Oh we were going to be late..that's why kiaku carried me here! it was a blast!"
                    she said with a tender smile, she then giggled as the man waved at her to follow, she looked at kiaku's unconscious body and raised both of her shoulders, confused at what happened yet still finding it funny and obliged at him, she followed him outside and listened to what he said, she smiled at him and said in reply
                    "Oh! we have the same classes, so i thought i'd tag along with him for awhile~"
                    she then stopped walking and tapped his arm, she looked at him with cheeks that were a bit puffed out of curiosity as she tilted her head and examined him, she then said
                    "So mister? what's your name, I'm Rik'ka!, Pleased to meet you~"
                    she introduced to him, as she smiled with closed eyes, as she watched kiaku passed out in his arms...

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Hmmm...
L o c a t i o n : School Hallway
W i t h : some blonde dude
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Smiling at the response he was given, Ky merely nodded. The girl seemed rather innocent and pure. In fact, she actually reminded him quite a lot of a certain someone who was flung over his shoulder. Chuckling to himself, he looked back as the key questioned was asked. Nodding as she gave him her name, he thought back to what Kiaku would have done. Giving the girl a thumbs up and grinning, he snickered. "The name's Ky. It's a pleasure to meet you," He said as the grin shifted into a smile.

Slowing down, he stopped in front of the target class room. Nodding, he set his partner down and rested him against the wall. Staring at him for a moment, he thought about all the ways to wake the boy up. Slapping him would have worked, but it may yield the results of a counter attack which would be awful. There was also the forcing him to breath tactic, but that could have been fatal. Tensing up for a moment, he looked over at Rik'ka, then back at Kiaku. What ran through Ky's mind was absolutely cruel. Interesting yes, but cruel...

Letting out a soft sigh, he looked down at Rik'ka as he stood up straight. "How do you think I should wake him up?" He asked with a strange tone of innocence. A lot of his methods were from the days he'd have to awaken a certain brother of his, but as of late he didn't have to worry about that fool. In fact, it was actually rare he'd even encounter that hot headed punk. Hearing Kiaku mumble some Chinese in his...state of shock, for lack of better words, he merely shook his head. This boy was a lot more of a handful than he should have been, but he was the perfect partner for the blade of light...

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Hallways -> History class.
Gotta support!:Rik'ka, the class, and Ky.
Song of the Soul: Sword of Light! Partner of the Future King!
Not empty for once: Ky, you're an attention hog right now...
What do ya say big guy?:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Emmett looked at Hikaru when he said he was about to ask him that and that he wasn't failing yet. "Not failing? You done good son. Anyways, it'd be really pathetic if either of us were already failing on the second period of the first day." And then Hikaru started arguing with Eve, so Emmett looked over to Nico as he replied. He nodded when the boy correctly remembered his name, but then he was cut off before he could say anything else that Emmett could respond to. He'd gotten caught up in watching whatever Hikaru and Eve were doing. And their little fight was over just as quickly as it had started. Nico seemed kind of confused, but Emmett was used to these kinds of things from Hikaru. Best to just ignore them. He looked over to Snow, but Kirby seemed to holding her attention just fine, so he'd see about talking with Hikaru, though he did make a little comment telepathically about something Kirby had said. He then looked back to Hikaru. He'd see if he could distract him Eve or something like that, "So uh, Hikaru, we have any other classes together?" He took out his schedule and handed it to him. He was hoping this would distract him from arguing with Eve. He was also concerned about the paper catching on fire somehow. Things like that just sort of happened with that guy.

Aquais watched the two argue, trying to decide which one was at fault. "I think that . . . Eve started the fight. Today." And then, not wanting to get caught up in all of it again, she turned to Nico. Something about seemed . . . right. Kind of like with Emmett and Meala, actually. Hmm, she could feel about that girl, the one she was totally shipping Kirby with now. Ah! She was betting they were all water users! Or maybe they dated Nekos? That was another thing Emmett and Meala had in common. Was it her inner shipper or her waterness? Of course, it was then she remembered her past holders. Yeah, it was water. Woo! More water people! Except she wasn't allowed to talk to the girl. Oh well, Nico it was! "You're a water user, right? Is it that or is your girlfriend a neko? You have the same feel as Emmett and Meala so it has to be one of the two." Emmett, overhearing this, looked over and said, "Those aren't the only things we have in common, Aquais." "Yeah, but it's the only two I care about." "Why are we even discussing this? Here's obviously a water user and you can't smell cat on people." "Bluh, you're ruining my fun, Emmett!" Emmett sighed and turned back to Hikaru.

Kirby kept his attention on Snow, tuning out the noisiness from everyone else. She'd seemed a bit surprised when he'd spoken to her. Was it that he hadn't seemed like a talkative person, or that she was surprised someone had talked to her. Well, he hadn't said a word besides arguing with Emmett, so it was probably that. He looked down at his desk when she smiled at him, but listened to what she said. At the comment about scary and loud people, his eyes as well were drawn to Aquais, as well as Hikaru and Eve. He saw that she had focused on Aquais, as she was clearly the loudest. "Oh, uh, d-don't worry about Aquais. She um, comes on pretty strong, but uh, she's harmless, and uh, she probably just wants to be your friend." Kirby glanced over to her, hoping she hadn't heard that. She grinned and winked at him before turning back towards Nico. ********, and this also. He was distracted for a moment worrying about that, when Snow's voice brought him back to reality. He blushed a little, embarrassed about getting caught up in something so trivial and answered her question. "Oh, uh me? I guess, uh, I've been doing alright." Liar Kirby clenched his teeth at Emmett's interruption, pissed that he was listening, but didn't reply. He took a breath, put on a smile, and looked to Snow. Seeing that she wasn't making eye contact, he wondered if she didn't want to be talking to him. Worry flooded his thoughts again, and he looked down at his desk, the fake smile replaced with a real worried and nervous look. He reasoned that she was probably just nervous like him. Feeling a bit better now, his expression relaxed and he said, eyes still down, "Uh, you're new here, right?" Ugh, that was a stupid question. It was pretty obvious she was. He'd never seen her before and she'd commented on the people here when asked how she was doing. This was absolutely awful, his emotions were jumping around more than ever with all these people, and he focusing on the person who was jumbling him up the most. But ugh, he didn't know why, but the jumbling up wasn't completely bad. Something in there was making him continue talking to her. He wanted to isolate the feeling and identify it, but he couldn't do that now. He was kind of busy making a pathetic attempt at talking to a girl.

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Kyle - The Good Life

tityanya

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Stop asking me for a quote."
User Image

Hikaru said "Hell, I've never even done this schooling thing. It's alright." He looked at Emmett's schedule and said "Nope. This is it." He chuckled at Aquais' little antics. "Aquais is funny." He handed back Emmett's schedule to Emmett.

User Image

Eve said "I did not start that fight." "Yes you did." Eve looked at Hikaru. "Don't you start." Hikaru laughed. "But it's funny." Eve got close to Hikaru and said "Is she...always like this?" Eve pointed at Aquais. Hikaru said "Yeah. Aquais is like that. But don't worry, she won't ship us. I hope." Eve said "I wouldn't mind." Hikaru frowned and turned back to Emmett. "It was marrying Eve or jumping through time at random. I made the right choice, dinosaur egg omelets are delicious."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Sarin's Theme

Prodigal Inquisitor

14,675 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl
sherl

Geneva's expression became more and more exasperated as she heard more bells ring, signaling the exchange of students between classes. What, was it second period now? With her luck, she'd find out where she had to be by the butt end of third, and now she felt like a tool for dragging Yoka into all of this. Not even a tool, actually; tools get things done sometimes. Geneva found herself to be a very effective waste of time. "How...How about I follow ya to yer next class, and then I asks a chalkie where I can find a schedule? I'm at m'wit's end here, mate." She tried to look more hopeful than the half-baked suggestion implied, but it was clear that she was desperate to do anything to get out of Yoka's hair. She believed she was really being a nuisance by that point.

On another note, the school was massive. It had succeeded in keeping Geneva and Yoka wandering about for the entirety of a whole class period, if not more. That in itself was commendable...if only she could find a darned directory to give her a helping hand. Eventually she dropped back behind Yoka after trying to lead for a little while, hoping she hadn't led him too far out of his bearings so he'd be unable to locate his classroom.

P A R T Y : Yoka_ F E E L S : Like a burden!_ F O O T P R I N T : somewhere in the school_ B U S Y - B U S Y : being lost_
                                                          ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓛⓔ-ⓞⓗ-ⓢⓔⓔ: Feel free to auto her somewhere, especially if I can't post for the weekend. ; u ;

User Image
XXXXXXXGOOD LUCK WILL RUB OFF
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXwhen i shakes 'ands with you

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

She wasn't talking, but she'd given a rather sweet smile, so Kyle would take that as his recovery working. That was a huge relief, he didn't want to lose Yume so quickly. She was pretty different and he wanted to get to know her. Like, even if he couldn't flirt with her, he'd probably try the whole friendship thing. But yeah, he was so going to continue the flirting. Except for right now. He was still going to avoid flirting for the moment so he could avoid another awkward moment like this. He might not be able to get himself out of the next one. So now he could sort of just drop the subject and move on, right? Yeah, she had responded to his comment about the empty class, so he had a new topic. Hmm, the idea of being in the wrong room seemed reasonable, as he hadn't been paying much attention while walking down the halls. "Oh, that's probably what happened. I think we missed most of the class though. Heh, I guess I really might end up needing your tutoring."

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Kyle - The Good Life

Desirable Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
So I Make Mistakes..

User Image
-_-_-_-_- gaia_crown -_-_-_-_-

emotion_sweatdrop Nico Garnett emotion_sweatdrop

"Well uh, I did accidentally date a Neko once, but other then that yeah I am." he said. Ofcourse he had met a few other Water Users but always felt awkward around them, like either he had Godlike powers compared to them or the other way around.
"So uh what can you guys do?" He felt Kinda Awkward asking that since if you have control over any Nature Element you can Pretty much form anything. Something Unique about Water Manipulators was they could take control of blood.

But It Doesn't Mean Im Hopeless.

yum_pumpkinpie Out of Cake: Writers Block, Had to fill a little spave with some facts. yum_pumpkinpie

8,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

I x xl o v e

y o u x xl o v e

e v e r y x xt i m e ?

xxxxx
      ”Haha, I-I’m sure we would have missed little from just one lesson right?” Yume wasn’t really sure how fast the lessons would be going, but from her experiences of learning English, foreign language lessons tended to be the slowest out of all of them, for obvious reasons of course, it was a completely different language and for some people it would end up being almost impossible to remember a majority of things learnt in classes. ”And… Thanks… I guess…” she forgot to mention that that was the way that he really seemed to think that she would be able to tutor properly. It made her happy to think that someone would think like that. She smiled, ”So, while we’re here we might as well do something fun right? There’s not really much of a point in trying to find the room now … “ She was wondering what kind of thing Kyle would come up with, he seemed to be really good at finding fun things to do, and being imaginative if that was appropriate to be used in the situation. Anyway, it would probably be pretty cool.

[OUTFIT]
[O][O][C] :
[TRANSLATION NOTES]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

So she can definably fly. The Woman grinned at the small girl in front of her, as she questioned her about how she knew her name and if she was a mind reader. She sighed, and blew a strain of her hair from her face. She was a questioner, seeing that her personality kicked in hard. "...Ms. Remillia....I recommend you not to prank me...it will turn out the very opposite...I assure you..." Akyo continued to walk ahead, as Remmy flew all around her. She asked why was she was here, and that was actually a good question. The woman has no reason to be in a weak school like this...so why was she here? Why was she pulled to come here in the first place?

That question was obvious for her to answer. "...I'm looking for someone...and among that...other people to follow me..." She told her bluntly, "...Do you want to follow me...and learn more..?"

--

"Oh wait..." Yoka stopped, then looked over at her. He wasn't giving much of a expression, other than his normal expression, which is calm. "Some Reason I thought you had a schedule..." He sped up and moved right beside her, as he nudges against her shoulder. He smiled at her at that moment, to see a close up version of her face. From his gaze, she looked rather disappointed, and it's probably from the amount of bells was heard. It was probably second period by now, meaning that they was moving around for about a hour. "Eh it's alright... I'm always late for class...It's not a big deal!" He nods, "But I have a idea...you come with me in my Second period...and I'll just say I was assigned to give you a tour of the school...and now you are with me in the second period class..." He explained his idea before grabbing on to her arm, "Come on...My class is Aura Control...you can sit with me in there for a little bit.." With that saying, he moved her to his class.

The Only thing is...he didn't know who was teaching the class.

"Alright...The Class is right here..."
He spoke to her with a smile, and opened the door slowly. At that moment, everyone looked at the door, gazing at Yoka and Genova. At that point, Yoka realized that this could had been a bad time, knowing that Class has already started pretty much, and he could have been interrupting a lesson... So Yoka began to Apologize, "...Um...I'm sorry I'm late... I was showing a new kid around the school...and we got lost..." He sighed and scratched his head.

"..Oh There you are Yoka..." A Voice spoke to him, "...Finally the class is complete.... go and sit down over there okay?"

Yoka opened the door a bit more, since he wasn't fully in the classroom, and looked towards the voice. "Ah!" He knew he heard that voice before. It was Clear! "..I didn't know you taught this class Clear!" Yoka pats himself on the back, realizing that this class was going to be a bree-..

"Yoka. Sit down before I give you a Pop Quiz..."

Yoka suddenly stopped thinking, and looked over at him like he was crazy.
"....For WHAT?"
"Being late to class.."
"What..."
"It's not like it would had been hard... except it might hurt a bit..."

The Classroom suddenly gasped and turned to Clear. all with upset faces. Clear looked over at them and sighed, "Not like death...or freaking getting punched in the face....it's going to feel like a sting... well multiple stings... Let me explain.... Yoka take your sit..."

"Alright" Yoka nods, and nods at Genova to follow him to his sit.

"...Okay first of all...these are not your regular pop quizzes... They are more like...Physical Training Evaluations... PTE's... What they are is a Aura Spike Test, of how long you can hold a Power Level without losing your Soul Balance..."
The Class was so confused, and Yoka was already going to sleep. "..YOKA PAY ATTENTION!" That surely got him up, "...Okay let me show you a example..."

With that being said, Clear walked over to a small pad in the middle of the classroom. He stood up on top of it and stood there for a moment. "....Hold on to the Tables..." Right when he said that, a MASSIVE Aura Shot out like a roaring dragon. Like the moment seven dragonballs are together... Yeah that moment! Every Student held on to the table and gasped in shock, while Yoka sat there, staring at Clear. He seen this before, but he was still rather impressed. The Massive Aura Clear had was now calm down, as he walks off the small pad and around the students, as the dense aura gave them Chills. "...See....This is A Aura Spike..." He explained, "...and this is how I control my Aura..."

Usually, Almost everyone in the school can feel this Aura that Clear emits...

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: Second Period Ends Friday Night (or Saturday when I wake up) ]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Sherlock Homeslice

Amiko_Chan32

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Emmett was almost a little disappointed he only had one class with Hikaru, but after a moment of thought, decided it was probably a good thing. He took back his schedule and put it away. He watched Hikaru and Eve argue a bit about what Aquais had said. Eh, he had accomplished absolutely nothing, but at least the arguing was really just Hikaru teasing Eve about what Aquais said. And speaking of that, at the mention of shipping the two of them, Aquais spoke again, "What? Of course I don't ship you two. Well, maybe a little, but I really like Hikaru with Starlite and Eve with umm . . ." Aquais was struggling to find a good partnet for Eve, so Emmett just interupted her and replied to Hikaru's comment about omelettes. "Ah, so omelets are better tasting than the other option?"

Aquais smiled triumphantly at the mention of Nico dating a neko once, but quickly forgot about that when he asked a fun question. "I can change into a sword, manipulate water in it's liquid form, heal people with it, and access a powerful energy called Outrage, but Emmett and I still need more training to do this safely. Emmett's got my water and healing powers from using me long enough. He also has his own powers. Solidifying energy into weapons, barriers, and tools, and communing with animals. He can even turn them into people if the bond is strong enough and then fuse with them!" She glanced over to Kirby and was about to talk to him, but he looked so cute talking with the fairy girl that she didn't want to interrupt. So Aquais turned back to Nico and said, "Anyways, you asked us what we could do, but never gave us any real detailed info about you! What ca- woah! Was that you?" Aquais was interrupted by feeling a massive aura, which came from Clear's class. "How do you not recognize Clear's aura by now when you can pick out a water user at a glance?" "You're right, that is Clear. And I'm forgetful." Emmett shook his head and then turned back to Hikaru.

Kyle would have shrugged at her first question, but that would sort of disrupt the whole "head on his shoulder" thing. He'd never taken a language class before, so he had no idea what sort of essential things were or weren't taught on the first day. He wasn't quite sure what he being thanked for either. Perhaps having such a comfy shoulder? Ugh, who cares. "Um, you're welcome." It came off as kind of shy, though the reason he sounded unsure was really because he just wasn't sure of why he was saying it. Oh well, something much better was brought up next. She wanted to do something fun! And . . . he had very little that would work for his current goal of slowing down the flirting process so stuff didn't get awkward and sappy again. "Uhh, we could . . . jump in at any time with a suggestion, by the way. So yeah . . ." Kyle had nothing, but he was soon distracted from that anyways but a huge aura. "Holy s**t, what was that?"

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Aquais - Die Young
Kyle - The Good Life

Quick Reply

Submit