A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Meala noticed that his eyes had darkened and she blinked confused. She had been with him a long time, near a year and never seen his eyes a different color. She nodded lightly as he told her everything was alright. then blushed when he called her baby. He never really gave her a pet name before. Something seemed a little off. She blushed as he leaned in and kissed her. With force behind it, it was nothing like before. It was not gentle at all. When she was about to pull away she felt his arm move around her body, holding her there. Then pulling her against him, tightly to a point where the kiss started to hurt and she let out a whimper a little.

~~~

Hielet looked at Akira following him without a second thought. When he heard him speak, she knew it wasn't to him. She looked down at the woman, who was she and what was she up to? Hielet looked into the woman's mind seeing that she was told the come to them. But for what reason? She didn't like it but she would wait to see what would happen.

((Off Our Crackers: ))

User Image
Hielet Manwa~~~~~~~~Sai~~~~~~~~~~Zessen (Human)~~Zessen (Weapon)~~~~~~~~Rana

TBR2
thedarkone15

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As Yoka moved around, people around the school was running away from him. They was way too weak to withstand this type of aura, so Yoka decided to let them pass. Then, the same duo, along with that ice girl appeared again. They shined a bright light all of a sudden. Yoka couldn't see, but their auras was still visable.

Then the ground started to shake. Yoka felt a ground move was used. He couldn't dodge this one this time, as he got caught in the cracking floor. Yoka sat there and awaited their next attack.

The Male walked past Fal, as if she was nothing to him. She was pretty cute, but with that attitude, she wasn't his type. Passing by her, he only had one plan in his head, and that's to get through Clear.

Nato sighed a bit. Entering the Portal was one thing, but feeling all these different auras wasn't expected as well. There was a entirely new aura up on the roof, and it seemed way powerful than anything in the world right now. "...You two need to be careful...we aren't the only ones here.."

--

Clear looked over at the woman with a sigh, "That's why i want to get off this chair..." He tells her, then turns his head towards Sebastian. He noticed something was off about him that quick second. Clear needed him to focus on the possession at the moment. "Sebastian...I'm gonna need you to focus.."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Sorry about the time...and this is probably my last post for the night... I'm hurting and i have to wake up early in the morning...so laterz]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

xXLove_AffectionXx

Bao-wow Tang

Moema Isi

Major_TheFourthFate

Mockingl3ird
I've Replyed to your girl on the roof.
User ImageUser Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Chaosura Kiaku, at your service!

Running into the main building, Kiaku's aura began to rage. Feeling an enormous pressure coming from within the school, his body began to build up energy. This opponent's energy felt very similar to his own, but he couldn't figure out why. Glancing at the sword he was given, he smiled under the armor. Ky was a sword of light, but why was he given a sword of light? Why not one of wind? It didn't quite add up to him!

Laughing, Aeos stood on the top of the gym and watched what was going on. It had been quite some time since his training with Kiaku had ended, but he was still monitoring the boy's growth. He was quickly becoming a top notch Quasar Dragon after all! Shocked him a little the boy was growing as quick as he was, but it made it worth it. "Oh my young Nephew, how you are growing up so fast," He said with a strange sarcastic tone in his voice. Opening his cruel and sadistic eyes, he watched the boy run around the building, annoyed at the amount of energy he was releasing.

Slowing down a bit, Kiaku began to pant. The armor was far too heavy! He could hardly move around in it! What was Hikaru thinking? It seemed like it would protect him, but from what? Finding himself outside of the main building, he tensed up as he stood in front of the pool. "H-How did I get here?!" He shouted, clearly confused. Sighing, Ky began to glow. "You really seem hopeless," The sword muttered as he tried to ignore Kiaku's confusion.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

((OoC: ))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea

User Image

Kaelyn was just sitting on the pool edge, with her tail moving around in the water. She thought about Rana being able to have legs and she wondered what that would be like. She laid back and smiled a little looking up at the sky. It was pretty and blue, it made her feel safe, it was a little weird. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the shadows move and knew it was Rana. Then she jumped hearing someone yell, sitting up she looked at Kiaku and blinked "You're at the pool Kiaku… what's going on?" she moved herself out of the pool and 'stood' up moving toward him "Are you alright?"

User Image

HanyouRyuuKiaku
User ImageUser Image

Glaring at Ky, Kiaku's grip on the sword tightened. "What did you say?!" He shouted at the sword. He felt as if his new partner was mocking him. It seemed a tad weird he searched him out, just to make fun of him. "Someone approaches," Ky quickly said, before going silent once more.

Lifting his head up, he stared blankly at Kaelyn. Scanning the area, it did seem to be a pool. Why didn't he think of that? "Well, there is some guy rampaging around the school!" He said quickly as he began to flail his arms. He hadn't seen them yet, but he could easily feel their presence. They were either just as strong or stronger than him.

Staring at Kaelyn, he nodded. Walking behind Kaelyn, he began to try and push her away from the school. "Oi, you need to get outta here," He said as his tail whipped the air. Hearing it slices through the air, he slowly turned his head and stared at the metal blade that stuck out of the tip of it. Gritting his teeth, the blade immediately retracted into the suit. This entire thing was a giant weapon, wasn't it?!

User Image

((OoC: ))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea

User Image

Kaelyn looked at him for a moment before she sighed. "What's new about that really?" she frowned before she blinked. Why was he pushing her? "I can't leave I have no where to go." she spun away from him right as Rana appeared.

Rana moved from the shadows 'standing' between Kiaku and Kaelyn. She stared at Kiaku, hard and very serious "It is not you job or right to tell her what to do. I protect her and she is safe here." she huffed "You are not allowed to touch her her in such a way without her permission." she hissed, her blade ready to fight.

Kaelyn's eyes widened "Rana you don't have to be so serious with him. He's my friend and he's just worried for my safety much like you are. There is no need for you to do this." she grabbed Rana's arm "Stop this now."

Rana glanced back but was still guarded "You father put me in charge of your protection and that is what I'm going to do. Whether he is your friend or not I will not allow him to lay his hands on you is such a way, princess." when she realized what she said it was too late. She drew her sword quickly and put it to Kiaku throat "You will not speak a word of her identity to anyone or I will end you. Understood?"

User Image

HanyouRyuuKiaku
User ImageUser Image

------------------------------------------------------

User Image

((OoC: Fixing later ))

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva shook her head at his question, she was more worried that she had hurt him then he had hurt her. Her eyes went wide when he mentioned his shoulde and she got off quickly but gently. "I wouldn't of done that if I had known." She muttered and ran her hand under his collar. She really didn't want to feel blood, just a bumpy scare but when she touched it, it was wet and sticky like blood. "Great.." She said in a tiny voice and pulled out her hand. Red blood painted her hand and it smelled like rust with salt. She wiped it on her jeans and looked down at him. Maybe he'd be stuck at home now that he had to recover..

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

User Image
A hundred days has made me older
Since the last time I saw your pretty face
A thousand lives has made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that seperate
Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face...

~Martina smiled politely, she knew he didn't give to rats a** if she was being nice. "My mother, Renèe, you two work with her. She told me you two were coming." As she spoke she felt Hielet picking at her brain. Instantly she put a wall up, she hated when people did that. Her eyes shifted to Hielet, still a smile on her face but her eyes were cold. "Stay out please." She said pleasantly to her. Her eyes went back to the man, she still couldn't remember his name. She kept her mouth shut on why se was here though. Innocents was her best friend at this moment and the board didn't think much of young people.

I'm here with out you baby
But your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here with out you baby
But your still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me...

{OutOfChocolate: Sorry was sleeping }

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
((OOC: Im gonna have to e-mail my layout to myself so I can have it at school -.- Sorry for the inconveniance))

Dirge didnt argue when she got off him but had to reasure her. "No...that wasnt you. It reopened when Yamennes took over. Its been a week since I got it though." He almost twitched when she felt his shoulder. "Dont worry, I'll be fine. I wouldnt be much of a soldier if I let that get to me, right?" He picked up his blade and used it to help him up. He still amazed even himself with how he can move so fast with a weapon twice his size. Must be the material, seeing as anima is a light weapon. "So...where to next?" He tried not to let the pain show, it did hurt, but he would deal with it.

Sapientia looked over her shoulder to Clear "We best hurry, I feel like whatever this is isnt something that will play nice." She held her stance and waited for whatever was coming.

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
♀ ♂ With:
☹ ☺ Mood:
☂ ☁ Where:
☊ ♬ Listening to:׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Love,
Electricity,
Shockwave Central

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sebastian snapped back to Clear. He was a little unsure of what to do so he simply just stood in front of his headmaster. He tried to pull most of his attention onto the oncoming possession and drown out the enemies that were getting closer.

User Image

ooc ::

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
[********] Clear sighed a bit, "...Sebastian let's get with it already! Read that spell you gave told me..and I'll enter inside your body! Beware of the dangers once you go in the world of limbo though..there's things in there that I'll hate to see you get killed by.." Clear explained, Then he looked over at Sapientia with a grin, "..Sapientia is it? I'll need you to get this body out of harms way! Hide it first...then get rid of the curse! Sebastian and I is going on the Field!"

Akira turned his head and stared at the woman. So this is who Renee was talking about... He turned towards her and started to walk over to her, while pulling a hand over Hielet so she wouldn't do anything else to her. "Martina...The Super Attendant of the Element School Board's Daughter...How much of a pleasure to be meeting a fellow adversary of mine..." He bows a bit, and stood up. "Can you tell me where Clear is?"

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Moema Isi

Mockingl3ird

Major_TheFourthFate

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image

After the two entered the portal Fal went in after them. She still held that smug grin on her face as she looked at the back of the cloaked stranger's head. To think that someone from the school would come to the Masquerade again. And of their own free will. The only thing is that she was unaware of whom it actually was. But that was something she'd probably find out soon. Her cloak swayed behind her as they made it to the area. She picked up on all of the auras Nato mentioned. "Oooh~ More company. Feels like their angry too~"

"Painful pleasure turns to pleasing pain."

User Image

//ooc:: //

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
♀ ♂ With:
☹ ☺ Mood: ....
☂ ☁ Where: Clear's Office
☊ ♬ Listening to:׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Love,
Electricity,
Shockwave Central

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sebastian jumped a little at the sound of Clear's voice. Seeing a guy that was usually so cool about things now freaking out was kind of shocking. He picked up the book and thumbed through until he found the spell again.

" What was Sealed
is now released
what was Bound
is now freed
The Wheel turns
and Time flows
the Circle opens
and words cease
By Fire and Air
Water and Earth
Spirit and Soul
the Spiral rises
up and out
now go...
"

After finishing the spell Sebastian suddenly felt nauseous. He staggered a little catching himself on the desk while holding onto the book in the other hand.
User Image

ooc ::

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
"Very angry...we don't want to cross their path...i know you are strong...the both of you...but these are players...that we don't want to cheat with.." Nato nods, "I'm gonna go after Yoka...anyone that's free to come with...is fine with me.."

"I'm going for Clear...He can't tell who i am with this type of aura...so I'll be okay.." The man spoke with a distant voice. Somewhere inside, he didn't want to do this, since he gathered a relationship with Clear, but this is more important than friendship right now. With that said, He moved on ahead with his quick speed.

Clear closed his eyes. As soon as Sebastian finished the spell, Clear felt himself floating out his body. It's only a matter of time till he reaches his destination inside Sebastian's body. "Here we go!" Clear's soul was now removed from his body. It swirled around at first, but it soon went inside Sebastian's mouth and forced him to swallow his soul. At this moment, Sebastian should be losing cautiousness..

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea

User Image

Kaelyn was in shock with the reactions between the two. Why was Rana so uptight lately? This couldn't be a good thing. She looked at Kiaku when he answered her and blushed lightly. That was so kind of him, it made her feel like a person.

Rana looked at Kiaku for a long moment before she pulled her sword away. She didn't even cut him as she move her blade away and sheathed it. "You are right… wise for someone so young." she turned to Kaelyn and bowed to her. As she bowed her snake body turned into legs so she could go to one knee "Forgive me your majesty for my hastiness. I just wish to make sure you return to your father unharmed. It is his wish."

Kaelyn looked at Rana for a moment, a flash a jealousy as she watched her body change. With a sigh she nodded "It's alright Rana… please just stay at a distance for now and keep a watch out."

Rana nodded and moved away as she stood. Moving into the shadows, disappearing into them to watch over Kaelyn.

Kaelyn sighed again and looked a Kiaku "Sorry about that." she smiled kindly "I understand that you are trying to help me and it's very sweet of you. You've already done so much for me and I wish I could repay you in some way. I'm really glad we became friends." she slide closer to him and hugged him. "I'm sure I'll be alright here though… but if you are still worried you can stay with me." she moved herself over to the pool and sat on the edge, sliding her snake tail in the water to wade.

~~~

Hielet looked at the girl, glaring a little as she spoke the name of her mother. She never understood having a child, they were too much trouble. When the girl told her to stay out she met her gaze without looking away. Hielet didn't fear a child, especially this one. When she got the signal from Akira to not do anything she would have huffed but she knew better. Akira was a man you didn't cross with words or actions, it would be the biggest mistake of ones life.

User Image

HanyouRyuuKiaku
thedarkone15
MockingI3ird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers