Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra watched as the Mortem she was fighting and the Mortem Pandora was fighting became a single Mortem and the absorbed the remaining daemon. Now there was just one boss, but he was a tough one. That didn't matter though, because Terra was ready to kick some a**. Oh, nevermind. Terra is unable to battle. Due to the loss of a hand and a substantial amount of blood, she can't fight very well. She even said she could only last until there was one or less Mortems.(not in those exact words, but close enough, right?) She backed away and collapsed, all unconscious and stuff.

Emmett and Kirby became two people again. They were sort of unable to do anything during the battle because they couldn't figure out how to use the new form.(they were both too stubborn to allow the other to take control) When Perrin asked Aquais to stay behind and help Meala with Runa, Emmett handed her over to Meala. Cheerful as always, Aquais began chattering once in Meala's hands. "Woo! Meala, let's get to it! Runa-healing and all that! We're gonna fix up good as new, and then maybe if we're quick enough, we can even sneak in the killing blow on that Mortem guy." Emmett decided not to burst Aquais's bubble by explaining how unlikely that was and just leave Meala to deal with her ramblings.

He turned to Perrin and watched him pick up his guns. For a guy with a sword and crazy ice powers, he had a lot of guns. Perrin having multiple weapons made Emmett wish he brought a spare sword. Even though he relied heavily on his barriers, he still felt kind of naked without a sword. Kirby, sensing his thoughts, tossed him a dagger, which was close enough. That guy had all sorts of weapons that he never uses, mainly because he doesn't get into many battles. He'll probably whip out something really fancy next time there's a battle. But back to Emmett and how he had turned in Perrin's direction. Surely he has something to say? "We should go help out with the Mortem fight. Is everything all set here?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin was making sure that add of his weapons were loaded and ready to fire, he looked over to Emmett as he asked about helping the Mortem fight. "Once Runa is healed, we'll move. She's too injured for Meala to help her alone if you take Aquais with you and Kirby." he replied while Yuki appeared back into her human form then watched the two.

User Image

Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

Emmett frowned at Perrin's answer. "I was under the impression that this would take a while. I was just going to leave Aquais here." Really, Emmett just wanted to defeat Mortem before Runa was healed so she wouldn't have the chance to get hurt again. Seeing her in pain was one of the hardest things he'd had to deal with in long time. "Dude, Aquais would be fangirling over your relationship with Runa so hard if she could see how adorable all your thoughts about her are." Emmett turned a little red while Aquais eagerly shouted, "Oh! Oh! Kirby, tell me what he thought! Tell me!" "Nope." "Argh! Kirby you suck." "Flattery will get you nowhere." Aquais pouted, as much as a sword could, and didn't say anything else. Kirby would have been happy to tell, but he and Emmett had an agreement not to share each other's thoughts.

Emmett, just wait and protect her during the fight if you need to. I'll be distracted by her, and then if I get hurt because of it, she might have to go through what I'm going through. She can take care of herself, you know. You don't need to watch over her. Just do your fighting stuff near her if it makes you feel better. I'd rather have her be safe over here while Mortem is taken down. I know she isn't weak, but she isn't invincible either. Neither are you. Niether is Perrin or Hikaru or Terra or anyone else here. Runa will be fine. If she gets hurt, we'll heal her again. Stop being so selfish. We've already had a death here. I don't Runa to be the next. Yoka chose to die for his friends. Do you think Runa would want to skip out on the battle just because it's dangerous? I don't care what she wants. Her safety is what's most important to me. Once again, stop being selfish. Whether you go charging off or not is your decision, but you can't keep your loved ones out of danger. You can't fight their battles for them. Especially not when the opponent is this dangerous. How is Runa different from the others? What about Hikaru, who has been you friend since you first got here? Or Terra, who helps with your smithing and supplies your materials without asking for anything in return? Or Aquais, who is always there for you whenever you have a problem and is always ready to cheer you up? Or me, whose been with you the longest and has always been loyal? Or even the rest of them, who would do anything to help you, even if they don't really know you. I love you guys, I really do. But I'm IN love with Runa. It's different and you don't understand. Perrin understands and he's willing to wait for Meala and let her fight. Perrin's a better boyfriend than me. Or maybe he's an optimist. Don't sell yourself short, you're a great guy. But you need to learn to trust Runa. And I don't think Perrin is an optimist. I told you, I trust her, I just don't want to take the risk of her getting hurt. It doesn't matter if you don't want to. It's not your decision. You can't control everyone around you. And if she doesn't fight, the battle will be harder and everyone else is more likely to get hurt. But it's my decision to help end this fight before she can join it. I don't care how hard it is. Then go. But I'm waiting here. I'll bring you Aquais later. Take this. Kirby and Emmett were glaring at each other as they had their mental conversation. Even though no one could hear their words, the fact that they weren't in agreement was painfully obvious. Though it was really a small issue they were discussing, fight Mortem now or wait for Runa, the two were very stubborn and their argument had expanded into much more.

Kirby took a sai that was attached to his belt and twirled it in his hand until it grew into a trident. He handed it to Emmett, who gave a smile that wasn't happy as he took it and went to fight with the rest of the group. A moment later, a blue barrier carrying the beaten and bloody form of Terra floated over to the rest of the group. She was unconscious and was missing a hand, the wound bleeding profusely. Kirby was expecting some sort of remark about the dangers of the battle from Emmett, but got nothing. Turing to Meala, he said, his voice filled with concern, but still maintaining his calm and levelheaded demeanor, "We might want to heal her first. The only major thing is the hand, but it's pretty serious."

((Out Of Cake?!: Their argument was a bit long, but I felt like giving Emmett some flaws. His behavior has been kind of perfect up until now. Kirby is just completely levelheaded and calm. He needs a challenge other than his own emotions.))

((Aquais: Sword, with Meala))
((Kirby: Humanoid))

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."

User Image
Hikaru walked up to Emmett and Kirby while holding Kane up on his feet. "Aquais. Little help?" "That Dodsfall fella' finally beat your old man." He sat down laying against a wall taking deep breaths. "Nah Mr. Seiker. I'm o'k. Aquais you just do what your doin' o'k?" Hikaru said "Old man, you know anything about fixing up people up? Medic work?" "Nope. No more than they know already." Hikaru said "Well, your just eating up time." He looked at Runa on the ground then at Emmett. He quickly turned his gaze to a hand-less Terra. "Oh s**t. Guys I'll get Terra patched up. Alpha?" "A temporary solution would to make a mechanical hand replacement until proper medical procedures are in action." Hikaru said "Let's make sure it's alright with everyone else." "If you say so." Hikaru looked at her torn up arm and examined the wrist area. "Yeah I can fix this for now. At least until we can get back to the testing grounds. It's got everything." "Testing grounds?" "My crash site." "That was years before you got here. How?" "Let's fix Terra's hand!" Hikaru dropped a couple of metal shards as the bent and adjusted themselves into a robotic hand. He held the mechanical hand for Terra. "Last call before I put it on."

Tomix Gal-Minor(ish) Character "I wish I was in control."User Image

Tomix walked in front of Hikaru. "Seiker boy! You still owe me for that soul weaver you didn't pay for." "Wait you charged me for that?! AND HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" "Please. If I told you I'd be insult your intelligence."
Out Of Condoms: ((My day in a nutshell. "Dude! Don't tell him about the hot dogs!" Long story...Oh the Tomix thing. Had to get him in there somehow...))
Hikaru's Theme

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image
Ahmes
User Image
Mary
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandora looked around as everything seemed to be a blur for a few seconds. Now, when she looked forward, Mortem was one person, and seemed more powerful than ever. Seeing the others approach and get ready to fight him, Pandora backed up a bit and looked around for Adriana and Lavisa. She needed to make sure that they were alright, since they did just had to fight a ******** of monster things.Hearing the voices again she wondered what the hell was going to happen, but it seemed fun already in her eyes.
Adriana's eyes widened as she saw the main enemy, Mortem, become practically a powerhouse of energy and strength. Welp, now it was time to really get fighting, if her corruption stayed down like it had been doing, which was a miracle in her opinion. She grabbed Lavisa's small hand and ran over to Pandora, standing by her and watching the enemy silently, waiting to see what the b*****d had in store for them all.
Lavisa stumbled after Adriana and laid against Pandora this time as she looked up, seeing the man they called Mortem now staring them all down. Fear filled the girl a bit, but a reassuring half-hug from Pandora gave her energy and she looked up to Pandora, who smiled even though her head hurt like hell. Lavisa smiled back and stood up on her feet, looking to the others and then at the man. That was when she heard the voices again and more excitement filled her. Time to kick some a**.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC
Maybe Tomix got in like Marko randomly did in another rp...poked his head out of the ******** ground x'D
Oh god I found my favorite quote from Marko x'D NOW YALL CAN SEE HOW SIMILAR PANDORA'S EX HUSBAND WAS TO HER X'D
"Goddamit!Did that dumbass farmer let another retarded cow in my property?I thought turning that last one inside out and dropping it on his front porch would teach him a lesson."

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Zessen
Runa's partner and weapon

Starlite
A creature of earth

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Meala worked on what she could while int he sphere of ice but it wasn't much. She could hear the battle going on outside of it and used what powers she could to strengthen the dome around them. She frowned a little as Runa looked up at her pain still in her eyes from her injuries. But Meala knew she was happy, then the dome came down. At first it scared her but when she saw the fight was over she breathed deep and nodded. "I'm sure we can. We managed to get a bad one fixed before the fight." Meala reached for Aquais before she started to use her power on Runa. Moving over her body for a quick search she winced "Ummm Zessen you might need to hold her. She has a couple broken ribs and they are going to hurt when they heal. Also it looks like her spine was broken. I can't believe I missed it." Zessen looked at Meala for a moment before he looked at Perrin and Emmett. He grimaced before he reached out and pinned Runa to the make shift stretcher. Meala took Aquais in her hand and started to concentrate. "I'm sorry Runa.. this is going to hurt."

Saylea was on the ground against the wall. She groaned a little as some electricity zapped over her skin. She was alive but she felt like complete s**t. That wouldn't stop her though, she would use if she had too. Slowly getting to her feet she inhaled and hissed a little.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn smiled lightly at him when he confirmed what she said. She wasn't sure what to do now. Her father had a long talk with her when he took away from the school to save her from the destruction. As she thought more about it to more nervous she seemed to get around Kiaku. When he told her to get over there she blushed lightly. Nodding lightly "You're right.. I'm a little chilly." she moved closer to him and sat near the fire to warm up. She glanced at Kiaku before she smiled again "I guess we're on our own adventure. Where do you think we'll end up?"

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite looked at Tomix having been with him when he got through and still couldn't figure it out. She looked at Hikaru before she sighed "I have no idea how he did it and I was with him." she looked at her hands that were tied together.

(OOC: Sorry for the long absence. I was working a haunted house this month and I was busy unpacking)

TBR2
Da_Soocer_Ninja_mew
HanyouRyuuKiaku
OutlawStar01

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Emmett passed Hikaru without saying anything. He was considering dragging him over to help, but he figured it would take too long and he had said something about helping Terra with her hand. Well, her hand and the fact that it no longer exists. So he continued walking until he reached where Mortem and his friends were. He looked around and took note of everybody, hoping that they would all be enough to end the fight quickly.

Kirby looked over to Hikaru as he approached, saying things about fixing Terra up with a mechanical hand. When he asked if anyone minded, he sarcastically replied, "I don't think she would mind too terribly if you preformed surgery on her without her consent while she is unconscious due to blood-loss." ,and then without the sarcasm, added, "But anyways, that's probably a good idea."
Kirby got annoyed pretty quickly when Tomix showed up and started bickering with Hikaru, "Oh god, it's you again. Stop bickering with Hikaru, he needs to attach a robotic hand to Terra." Turning to Starlite when she spoke about not knowing how Tomix managed to enter the ruins, Kirby noticed that her hands were tied. "Is he keeping you as a prisoner or something? Blink twice to say 'yes'."

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Thinking about it for a moment, Kiaku looked up at the ceiling of the temple's lower levels. They needed to get back to the sides of everyone else, but he wasn't sure where they were at all. Staring into the fire, he watched as it began to grow, heating up the area around them. "Yeah, it is our own little adventure," He said as he looked over at Kaelyn, smiling happily. He really was concerned on how they were going to get out of this, but it was likely they'd get out perfectly fine.

Feeling a cold wind blow up against him, he slowly turned his head towards an opening in the wall. Slowly standing up, his pupils slit as he looked into it. "Let's go that way!" He shouted happily as he pointed towards the opening, all of his clothes finally dry. As his tail whipped the air, he cracked his knuckles. Getting ready to take off, he stopped and looked down at Kaelyn for a moment. "Come on!" He shouted eagerly as he forcefully picked Kaelyn up, bridal style. Taking off into the opening, he began to grin as he began to accelerate faster and faster, the metal plating of his shoes creating sparks as he moved.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The temple's insides!
Gotta support!:Kaelyn...
Song of the Soul: I really do not like it here...
Not empty for once:Here we go!!!
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."

User Image
Hikaru said "Alright alright. Geez." He put the mechanical device on Terra's wrist. "Ready Alpha?" "Ready!" Alpha lit up and so did the hand as a small spark whizzed across Terra's arm. It would have been a painful shock if she was awake. "Tell me. Is she a heavy sleeper? Usually this wakes up most people. Then again I've only ever done this once before." Alpha spoke up. "When she wakes up her body should treat the mechanical hand as her original. So It's like nothing ever happened." Hikaru said "Now we wait."

Tomix rolled his eyes. "There Seiker boy is Done. Um..." "Kirby." "Right. Well she is sort of my Prisoner. By the way. Seiker Boy, I wanted to talk to you about something." "Find your master. Kill him. Possibly pulling you out back from the Underworld or some s**t like that. Then you and Starlite live happily ever after. Got it." Hikaru looked at Starlite for a second then back at Tomix. Tomix said "How did you figure it out that quick?" "Please. If I explained It I'd insult YOUR Intelligence."

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Mortem looked left and right, behind him, and those just ahead. He chuckled his arms still crossed threateningly against his chest, but not a threat to him, its more of a sign of how serious this fight is. "Is this all...? It'll have to do." He sounded even more insane then before...now the lust for death was becoming 100% of his body. His smile faded almost as immediately as it was there, as he looked to the group. Darkness seemed to drip from the walls...and pool on the floor. "Come children of man....let us test thy strength...let us see if your power can do anything of worth." he sneered at them all with utter hatred, making even Sapientia shudder. Dirge lifted his blade and got ready, Cory held his blades aloft, Impermissus couldn't even stand yet. Sapientia held her thin blade in her usual style, and Memoria held one of her blades backhand, her other held pointed to Mortem. Saltatio...he just stared, thinking and wondering... "If there is anything worth it in you, come at me, and I shall show you the power of the daemon." He shouted, his blades dripping with the same darkness.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Diva and Scarlet stared at Mortem. Anger all in their eyes, ready to take down and kill the foe without hesitation. Diva had her sword up, while Scarlet was in a attack position...and all was to say was...

"Let's GO!" Diva screamed, as she was the first one to rush towards Mortem. Her sword grinds against the ground as spark flare up from the ground. Her eyes was still lit up with power and she was still in that mysterious mode from earlier. She didn't know what it was, but she knew that it was making her way stronger than ever.

Scarlet was right behind her, dashing as well. She was making so much noise with her armor, that she couldn't be sneaky as she was before. Her speed complemented that though, as she was able to catch up to Diva with no problem. She slowed herself, so Diva and her would be right beside each other. "This is IT.." She looked up at Mortem and pulled out her hands, which was both filled with power. "...YOU ARE GOING DO-.."

Then... Right behind Mortem..
A Weird looking portal with all types of light coming from it, was blasting behind him like a light show. There was a ton of Screams coming from the portal, as two figures came right out above Mortem. They was Glowing with Immeasurable power... But who..?

AS the Light finally went away, The two Figures was Revealed! One of them was...

Diva and Scarlet looked up at both figures and was instantly frozen, "....YOKA... and....is tha..."

User Image

"Clear!?" Yoka spoke for the first time since he died, well...He isn't dead anymore. "Yeah that's him! And Yes he isn't dead..." Yoka spun in the air, pulling out two dark aura blades, heading for Mortem from above. "But I know who is dead!"

Clear was right behind him for the support. For his appearance, he was dead silent. His face though. Dead a** Serious.
---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: All Characters Unlocked! RE-introducing Clear and Yoka! I'm about to have a lot of fun... And Chapter Update! The Final Chapter of the Ark c:]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru looked at Scarlet and Diva then saw Yoka and Clear. "Son of a b***h. You two are back!" He smiled then looked at Mortem. "Hey! Fuuenken!" "I saw. I'm right here stupid." Hikaru chuckled and held a tight grip on his sword. "Alright let's go kill some stuff." He laughed and decided to be serious. Hikaru put Fuuenken on his back and put his hand on his neck before breathing fire at Mortem. "Wait wait wait what?" "It seems your connection with Hikaru as caused him to um...mix? I'll get a better answer along the way. So, it seems as if he's gained a minor ability to control flames." "Did I get anything?" "No."

Tomix raised an eyebrow. "Another fight? No wonder education is going down the crapper." He summoned a couple of ghost wolves. "Sick em'." The wolves howled and ran at Mortem.
Out Of Condoms: ((Tomix, probably the laziest fighter we've seen.
@Darkone15. Achievement Unlocked!))
Hikaru's Theme

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked over at Emmett as he made his choice to go into the battlefield to fight Mortem. He looked over at Kirby who was helping Terra with Hikaru. Perrin then turned towards Meala seeing that she could use some help with Runa. "Runa, you'll be okay. We'll get you out of her soon. I promise." he said to her as he tried to keep her clam while Meala and Aquais were healing her.

User Image

Da_Soocer_Ninja_mew
Shifting Time

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Starlite
A creature of earth

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

Meala
The siren angel of life

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Zessen
Runa's partner and weapon

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Starlite looked at Kirby for a moment before she started to laugh. "Yes and no." she looked at Tomix before she rolled her eyes "You are so damned lazy.." she looked at Hikaru and blinked then looked away blushing lightly. "This is getting ridiculous." she mumbled.

Saylea walked up seeing Hikaru and the rest before she glanced around. Then she saw the portal open behind the enemy before her eyes widened. "Yoka…" she whispered before she looked at Clear and blinked "Interesting…" before her eyes traveled back to Yoka. At the moment she spasmed a little from the electricity that was running through her. She collapsed to her knee in pain, she was out of the fight even if she wasn't in it in the first place.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Meala looked at Perrin as he came over and smiled as she worked on Runa's ribs. Zessen had a good hold on Runa to keep from moving but not hurt her. Runa started to cry from the pain but she refused to open her mouth. She refused to say anything until she could be in front of Emmett again. Meala was panting lightly as she finished fixing the ribs. Glancing at Perrin she closed her eyes "This is going to take a lot more out of me then I thought." she shook her head "But I'm going to do this." she looked at Runa and smiled "One more and you should be good as new."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn nodded lightly and smiled. It was interesting. It was only hours before that her father spoke with his mother about an arranged marriage. It made things a little awkward for her with him but she would do what was needed for her people. She didn't move to her feet with him as he stood she just watched him for a moment. When he shouted to go a certain way and smiled and nodded but she would wait a moment. He seemed so easily excited it was cute. A blush hit her cheeks as she thought about him then she shook her head. When he looked at her, she felt it and looked at him. Blinking at him then she squeaked as he pick her up suddenly. Her arms automatically went around his neck for support. She was deep red in her cheeks and glad that Kiaku was more concerned with running out of there.

TBR2
OutlawStar01
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew
HanyouRyuuKiaku

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items