Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Original Noob

Kane-Minor Character "Hikaru gave me a pistol for Christmas, I don't know how to use it. Stupid Nasod."
User Image

Kane chuckled and disappeared. He appeared behind the third daemon. Kane tapped him on the shoulder then was gone again/ "Nobody over there..." Kane appeared above the third daemon and punched the back of his head then Anna turned into a knife and Kane sliced his back. "Now if only I had salt to put into the wound." Kane kicked him to add distance before Anna turned into a chain and wrapped around the third daemon's neck.
Out Of Condoms: ((Kane=Ghost Rider? Wat.))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Scarlet finally was about to moved from her spot, as the force of her change made her lose control of herself for a moment. As she looked up at the Daemon, she noticed that it was planning a desperate attack. From the sight of that Black Circle, the Aura was Vicious! It was enough to kill everyone, and Scarlet had to stop that before it was too late. "Not to worry though..."

In a instant, Scarlet was right there in front of the Creature. Her Foot was high in the air, ready for a critical Axe Kick, through the Circle and into the Daemon's head. "Ulitima: Force Axe" The Weight of the Armor pushed her down fast, slamming into the Monster's head into the ground.

"Huff...Huff..." Diva pulled her sword back, seeing that the damage was done, and the monster went into dust. She was breathing hard, seeing that she got damaged pretty darn well in that fight. But she was not done. She turned to Mortem and pointed her sword at him this time. No words was made, just silence...and a Message.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra , still holding her hand, glared at Mortem for the umpteenth time today and spat, "Yeah, I feel it. As for how long I can last, it should be long enough to see you dead." She stuck her hand, the one she still had, into the wall of the ruins and when she pulled it out, she held a mace. She did her body float thing to fly over to Mortem extremely quickly, and swing the mace downwards at his head. She also delivered a quick series of kicks. She was trying to take him out before her loss of blood began to weaken her. The hand wasn't all that important, since she still had one for a weapon and could fight using most of her body, especially when it was all stone. But she would need to stop the bleeding, which wasn't an easy task during a fight.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye continued to watch the fight between Hikaru and Asival while clutching to her wounds. Even though she had accelerated healing, it did take a bit of time for the pain to stop, even after the wounds have healed. She had experienced this many times during her training and when she was running away from the scientists who only wanted her as a test subject. Suddenly, the battle changed. A dark aura was aimed right at Hikaru and hit him hard. Hikaru! She then heard Hikaru roar in anger and start attacking the woman who had shot her aura at him. She couldn't blame him for attacking the woman. She had hurt Epsilon, whom Hikaru considered precious. Her dark crimson eyes caught Asival attempting to attack Diva. s**t! She stepped forward and shot two bursts of fire at Asival, hoping that they would hit.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: The group
What I'm doing: Watching Hikaru fight, attempting to attack Asival
Thoughts: ........
OOC:

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin glared as he walked in between Mary and Ahmes lifting his arms up with a shotgun with slug rounds in one hand and an pistol in another and shooting both at their cheeks before kicking Ebony into the wall behind her and freezing her arms and legs together. He reappeared in front of her with the pistol at her cheek "Enough." he growled as he glared at her.

User Image

High off PopTarts

Out Of Chocolate .: Sorry for the wait, computer and flash aren't getting along.. :.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru kicked Catherine into the air and slashed at her face leaving a cut along her nose. He stepped on her keeping her on the ground. "Hey, Skye. Do me a favor alright?" He pulled out a small device from his wrist armor piece. "This is Epsilon. This is his A.I Unit. If this gets damaged too much Epsilon dies. If that happens well...I can't fix anything. I'm trusting you with him, with them." Hikaru smiled and put the Unit in Skye's hands. "You alright buddy?" "I-I-I'm F-Fine for now. Yeah, by the way..." Epsilon's holographic image appeared, he looked more mature and "evolved" "...It's Alpha. Get it right." Hikaru smiled. "Skye. Do me another favor. If I get too out of hand. Stop me. Fuuenken, Eve and Alpha will help you out." Hikaru smiled and gave a thumbs up before picking up Catherine. "Let's make this fair. I won't use my sword, you keep doing what your doing." Hikaru dashed and started whaling on her again. He punched her hard in the gut. "What did I tell your pet? (Asival) If you ******** with me, you ******** with all of me. I am all of me!" Hikaru kicked her in the head then threw her over his shoulder. "Tell you what, you and your shitty team start running, I'll let all of you live."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image
Ahmes
User Image
Mary
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandora raised her staff as it glowed brightly and she aimed right for him once again, another sound of a gunshot echoing as she shot another ghoul. Quickly after that she spun her staff and stabbed it into the ground with a resounding thud, a bit of dust hitting the air before several chains of bone with sharp ends shot for him. She growled, backing up and rubbing her throbbing head but she wasn't going to give up.
"b***h, please," She teased as she giggled, her demeanor changing to that of a flirtatious succubus, the kind of hybrid she was. "You're just jealous you can't touch this a**~!" Pandora said with another cackle as she slammed her staff against the ground, more chains shooting out as she jumped back, watching her snake monster die. Well, that certainly helped her head, now she just had to prepare herself for another large creation of mass destruction, or mass destruction of Mortem.

Adriana jumped up from her spike to avoid it's attack as she watched the creations of Lavisa's frozen in place. She saw that the daemon was preparing what looked deadly and was about to jump forward to stop it when Scarlet had jumped in.Adriana frowned, not even getting to fight the thing, and just jumped back by Lavisa.
Lavisa still had her eyes closed and focusing on her web, noticing pieces missing from Pandora's fight. It was only when Adriana touched her shoulder did Lavisa finally snap out of it, but hurt her head from the web and rubbed it as she leaned on Adriana, watching as their enemy was somehow killed by an outside source. Well, that wasn't really fun.
Catherine smirked as Hikaru attacked, only for her to turn herself into her aura as her body split up, a bad move if someone destroyed it, but she was using it for something different. As his attacks phased through her body she laughed and looked at him, an insane smile on her face."Oh, I won't be fleeing. I'll just wait for when I get my chance to fight you~" she said to Hikaru with an insane laugh before splitting up and shooting off to the others.
Asival could see the attacks coming for her and yelped as they hit and burnt her from the girl's attacks. She stumbled back, only to be enveloped into Catherine's aura and disappearing with it.
Ebony was caught off guard as she was attacked, and was quickly binded by ice. As she looked up at Perrin she smiled as she watched the aura phase through the ice and she smirked, sticking her tongue out at Perrin as it enveloped her and she disappeared, along with Ahmes and Mary. They had fled, for now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC
Wanted to kill that Daemon..

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."

User Image
Hikaru backed away. "Berserker Protocol deactivated." He took a deep breath. "Well that was anti-climatic." Hikaru sighed. "Alright give me back my A.I." He took back Alpha back from Skye and put it back in his armor. Hikaru looked at where Catherine was and stuck up his middle finger. "Punk a** no boobs sore loser."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye heard a yelp from Asival as her attack hit the woman. Yes! She then heard Hikaru tell her to do him a favor. What favor could he possibly ask her to do? A small device was handed to her and he told her that the small device was Epsilon's A.I unit and if it got too much damage, Epsilon would die. She held the device to the chest, protecting it. Hikaru then told her that if he got too much out of control, she was to stop him with Fuuenken, Eve, and Alpha's help. She nodded and stood back as Hikaru went to fight Catherine. The woman dispersed herself into an aura and none of Hikaru's attacks were successful. "Well, that's a bummer." She then handed back the A.I. to Hikaru as he asked for it and readied herself for a fight, unsure of where the enemy was coming from.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: The group
What I'm doing: Preparing to fight
Thoughts: Where's the enemy going to attack from?
OOC:

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

The third daemon stood still and huffed a sigh of disappointment. "Is this all? Your movements are unnecessary, your attacks do nothing, yet all you do is gloat. How ignorant." He sighed, only the skin was torn by the knife and the kick didn't even seem to phase him. "If you can do no better...do not expect to win."

It wasn't even near finished its spell when Scarlet struck, the daemons head smashed straight into the ground. "Nooo....." It hissed, trying hard to get back up, as a brown, searing hot liquid poured from the mask covering its face. "Noooooooo........." it wheezed, looking up to Scarlet, still trying to get up, but it was clear it had taken far too much damage.

Mortem chuckled. "That a**? Pfft." He looked around, as did the counterpart and growled, his servants were going down...and too many people had their attention to him. "Dammit." He ignored any of the chains and hopped back, as did the other Mortem, and merged back into his body. "My servants, merge back into me, I require thy power!"

The third daemon sighed "playtime over, I'm sad I couldn't get serious in this fight. Perhaps someday." It said, its body turning into mist, and flowing back into Mortem. The magus daemon stared at Scarlet, and looked to its master. "Itss....tiiimmmmeee...." it hissed, before it too, returned to Mortem, turning into mist, and going into his body. "Hear me, children of man. Come at me at full strength, and I shall reveal mine." He bared his claws, and awaited their attack.

"Be careful, speed is his key!" Dirge shouted, getting up, and being in full recovery. Impermissus was still out, but his body seemed to be healed. Sapientia held out her blade and Saltatio just watched, his blades hugging the backs of his arms. Memoria had finally recovered and stood by Dirge, glaring at Mortem. "I'll kill you.....I'll end you you monster!" She said, holding up one of her katanas threateningly to him. Cory drew his swords, now wasn't the time for stealth, it was the time to support his allies. he watched, waiting for his opportunity, as they all stared at their foe.

(((OOC Ugh, not in a good posting mood x_x ))

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru grunted and looked at Mortem. "Now THAT! Is a boss fight! Where's the b***h? (Catherine) She needs to learn." He looked at Skye. "Yeah this is pretty much how every boss fight goes. Nothing climatic ever happens. The only thing we've actually killed is a dragon and destroyed a flying Island." Fuuenken said "Reminds you of Alteria right?" "Oh you little..."
((We remember that ark right? Sky something something? Like 6 bosses+Valaska? Or however you spell it?))
Kane-Minor Character "Hikaru gave me a pistol for Christmas, I don't know how to use it. Stupid Nasod."
User Image

Kane panted. "You know what? Your right. Seems like I've grown too old. You'll grow old too. Just you...wait...?" He looked at Mortem. "You don't even let an old man finish his conversation with a fella'? Where the hell are your manners?" He crosses his arms. "How's bout' I get my student here to kick your a**. Punk." Hikaru shouted "Hey! Don't be talking s**t! Leave me out of this!"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Scarlet landed back on her feet, as she saw her opponent scream no as fluid came rushing from it's head. She saw that the battle was over from just that kick, so she picks herself up and turns towards the Main Villain of this Ruins. As he was getting a bit annoyed from all of the attention he was getting back towards him, there was only one thing he needed to do now...and it was join the fight.

All the Daemon returned back to it's master, as Mortem regain his power back. Diva and Scarlet stared at him, as they both got ready to attack him full on. Then, at the same time, Diva suddenly felt a very strong familiar feeling coming from out of nowhere. She turned her head for a moment, then looked over at Scarlet, who felt the same power.

"What was that..."
"...I don't know...but..."
"...Was it Yoka..?"
"...No...It was something else..."

My Children. This Evil can no longer hurt you anymore. Isn't that right...Young one...?
Heh. That's Right... Revenge Time.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: Next post is when I bring them out...]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru paused and looked at Scarlet and Diva. "Hm?" Alpha whispered "You didn't hear that?" "No I didn't. What did it sound like?" "Spirits. Don't know who." "How do you hear spiri....wait. Tomix?" "A'yup." Hikaru looked at Diva. "Yoka? No?"
Out Of Condoms: ((This post is really only an excuse to show of Hikaru's new picture. LOOK! HE'S ACTUALLY USING FUUENKEN IN THE PIC. OMFG))
Hikaru's Theme

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
((OOC: lol, he has clouds hair biggrin nice touch :3 it actually kind of suits him, and he looks no-so-much the hyperactive badmouth character :3 ))

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin glared as he watched the three disappear. He dropped his arm down to his side with pistol in hand. He stared at the ice for a moment before turning around to the group then quickly removed the ice dome that was protecting Runa, Meala, and Zessen. "Aquais, can you and Meala return to help Runa, please." he asked as he turned around and started to pick up his mags and the weapons he dropped.

User Image

Shifting Time
Da_Soccer_Ninja_mew

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items