Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin blinked as he watched the two new targets appear from the ceiling, blocking both He and Emmett attacks like BB's. He glared down at the blood shot eyed woman as she looked back at him, Perrin the looked to the side as he saw one large chain fall across in his path, he quickly dropped down to the ground next to his bag of weapons, dodging the chain.

Once it passed over his head, he saw that the blood shot women attacked with chains as well, but they seemed more like drills, planning to hit him from one of three sides. Once they were close enough, Perrin jumped up to the ceiling with his bag over his shoulder then Yuki frozen his shoes to the ceiling to keep him up there. He quickly pulled out one of his PDW's and started to pin the women (Mary) down as much as he can as he unloaded bullets at her with one hand and started to shoot at the first girl (Ebony) with his pistol with his other hand.

"Even with help, your still ********]"

User Image

High off PopTarts

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett RichardsXXXXXXXXKirbyXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAquaisXXXXXXXXXXXTerra Ironpriest
User Image

I'm, Aquais, the Outrage of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra landed yet another one of those semi successful hit things. She pushed him back, but then she suddenly found herself shooting upwards and hitting the ceasing. Dazed for a moment, she watched as Impermisus got served like a dude on butler island. By the time she recovered, Impermisses was lying down a pool of his own blood. "How dare you do that to him!" Terra was furious, and Mortem looked completely serious for some reason. She started sending rocks flying at him, tearing chunks from the floor using her powers so she could send them at him. She was pretty sure her chances of winning this fight alone were extremely small, but she wasn't about to just do nothing. Hopefully some reinforcements would arrive soon.

Luckily, help came soon. A girl Terra did not know came and started fighting Mortem. She ceased her rapid rock firing so she didn't hit her new ally and was about to punch him or something, but he disappeared and began attack Pandora while teleporting around. When he was about to kick her in the head from behind, Terra flew towards him by using her powers on her body like the justice bullet thing, and grabbed his leg before he kicked Pandora with it. She tossed him away and raised her hand to him, like she was telling Mortem to stop, and shot shards of stone from her palm at him like a machine gun.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))
((Outfits: E K A T))

((Aquais: ))
((Kirby: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

My father said I would carry his title some day. He never said I would carry it in shame.

Emmett watched as Kirby was flung around the room, his blood getting all over the walls and stuff. He, totally ignoring that the b***h lady had called in backup, tried to get Kirby. He incased Kirby in a barrier box, which Kirby unceremoniously slammed into the side of. Emmett pulled the box over and severed the chain. He was about to try healing him with Aquais, but once he touched Kirby, something odd happened. One of his nature animal spirit thing powers was subconsciously used and they fused together. They were envoloped in a bright light and when it faded, only one person stood.(Looks like this). He seemed a bit perplexed at first, both looking for an injured person on the ground and checking his chest for chain holes. This lasted only for a moment before Emmett took over and figured out what had happened. He glanced down to see that Aquais was still in his hand and then looked back to the enemy. Seeing that there were three of them now, he was glad the whole retrieving and combining with Kirby took much less time to happen than it did to type about. This time, his odd voice mix was with Kirby. "Perrin here has a point. You're not going to make it out of this alive. Or at least as unharmed as we will be." Seeing the two new people attacking Perrin and Sayella, Emmett began firing off a mix of white energy spears, light blue energy chakrams, and water-colored water slicy things at Ebony. He was still having some of that weird "who the hell am I again?" thing that happens when you are two people at once, so he was sort of just firing off both attacks without noticing while also not letting Aquais feel left out. Though when he noticed that Perrin was shooting at Ebony and the chain lady, he stated attacking both at once so they both had the same amount of varied projectiles to deal with.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Staring at the fire, Kiaku's eyes widened as something overcame him. Looking around, he quickly got up and began to shake violently. "Something...doesn't feel right," He said out loud as he began to move closer to Kaelyn. It was obvious that he had become frightened by what he was sensing. It was as if the gravity around the area had increased massively. His young body couldn't handle what he was sensing, but whatever it was...it was massive.

At the same time, Aeos smiled as the building was destroyed. Floating next to Akira, he smiled sadistically as he looked down at Nato. "The man has enlightened me to quite a bit, but...He's far weaker than us," He said with the smile spread across his face. Snickering for a moment, his wings spread wider as he immediately swooped down and landed in front of Nato. "You know, if you just retreated earlier, you would have made it out, right?" He asked mockingly of Nato as he immediately disappeared, reappearing back next to Akira. Looking at his real partner, he snickered happily as the feathers on his tail spread wide.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The temple's insides!
Gotta support!:Kaelyn...
Song of the Soul: I really do not like it here...
Not empty for once:What...am I feeling?
What do ya say big guy?:Aeos' true colors!

Shifting Time

thedarkone5

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image
Ahmes
User Image
Mary
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pandora just smirked as Mortem had focused his attention on her ghoul, a giggle coming from her. What did she find so funny? Seeing him tease she smirked, accepting the challenge. That was when he attacked. She giggled and stepped forward when he first kicked her, then laughed as she was kicked off of her feet and slashed on her sides, long scratch marks left as nice little remnants of his attack. Before his last attack could hit her, though, a woman had jumped in and attacked him. Pandora observed this with a smug smirk, lying on the ground on her back. Although she had wounds from his attack it was like she didn’t even mind them. Her arms were crossed behind her head, her legs up, with one crossed over the other propped one. “Aw, how cute~” she cooed to the male, teasing him more. “Another girl wants to join in~. I wonder, can you do more than your mere scratches? I do love pain, it’s more fun~. Also, you might want to be careful~!” Pandora chirped. A roar echoed as the bone snake from before barreled down from the sky, dodging the woman’s attacks as it head straight for a headbutt down to Mortem from above.
Adriana looked around, trying to find something to do, someone to attack. It looked like everyone else had an enemy, had someone to defeat, but she and Lavisa didn’t. So whom should they help? Seeing Scarlet attacked by Catherine and the first Daemon standing there with an attack, Adriana decided to go at that one. She rushed head on, her corruption making her arm into a large, black blade-like weapon as she jumped up, attempting to slice down at the first Daemon.
Lavisa poked her head out from behind her shield lizard beast, watching Adriana fight. She took this as a cue to join in, and focused onto her own powers. Raising a hand the ground cracked in front of her as yet another lizard beast broke free from it, but this time was different. With a more slender body that could be destroyed with ease and claws and fangs, this lizard was more of a scavenger. As it hopped side to side, Lavisa summoned two more, and sent them toward the first Daemon. The trio moved like a pack before running forward with amazing speed, two going for the sides of the Daemon, while one attacked from behind, it’s jaws open so it could latch onto it’s enemy like a hungry velociraptor.
Catherine’s eyes lit up as she saw her attack hit Scarlet and make the girl roll to a wall. Licking her lips Catherine floated toward her, smiling wickedly. “Heh…this is going to be easier then I thought it would be~” Catherine purred as she closed in, the aura rising up after hitting Scarlet. Since it only hit her, she would have felt something tickle her skin. Why? The aura ate at whatever it touched, and now it began to close in on her to devour at her, with Catherine floating there and smiling, thinking the girl was knocked out in some way. She looked over to Diva and smirked, raising a hand and making the other half of her aura shoot for odd-accented Diva, that half trying to sneak attack Diva like it did to Scarlet.
Asival yelped with each hit, but took them, not even trying to block. With one last hit she stumbled back and crashed to the ground, looking defeated. However, this was far from that. She could take a good beating. A low laugh began to come from her before she stood up and started to laugh madly, darkness covering her whole form as the claws on her hands grew out large and long, her eyes turning pure white as it also formed a long tail for her with a scythed end. She crouched forward, her eyes locking on the males that attacked her before she let out a screech and charged, slashing them with her claws, and her tail, in a fit of rage and fury. Along with this, Asival’s sanity was gone. She had lost it, and would attack anyone in her way.
Ebony watched as what seemed like thousands of propelled attacks shot from her from her enemies, Mary already busy with her own. Ebony ducked and dodged many of them, but several cut her skin and one cut her cheek. With a growl the chain that was connected to Kirby ((WHO’S NOW A HUMAN POKEMON –shot- )) went back to Ebony and she aimed up at Perrin, shooting it for her. “Mary get the other b*****d! I can handle this one on my own!” Ebony yelled, two eels coming from her back once again as a smirk danced on her lips. She was having way too much fun even though she was getting hurt.
Mary listened to Ebony’s command, taking her hits silently. Even though her metal was dented she was fine, and she turned to face the new enemy that jumped into the battle while Perrin was shooting. Raising her chains she propelled herself into the air, her chains landing in a circle around him as she looked down at him from above, raising two of them to shoot for him, while several stubs were growing on her back, more of her beloved strings as she called them, chains, coming to join in the battle. What the ******** was Mary?

OOC
Okay, so I took dark's advice, does this help show which character is doing what, in a way? And is my fighting good so far?

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Daemon 1

Daemon 2

Daemon 3

The third Daemon didn't see the hit coming from his back, but blocked the sword in time, he was about to counter when he saw the gun and moved his many arms from his back to block the bullets coming at him. He landed, passing the opportunity to counter. "That all...?" It extended its blade, then a red aura seemed to cover it, soon seeming to look as if there were a second sword overlapping it. "Sword storm...!" It shouted, swinging its blade at Kane, a storm erupted from the aura, and enveloped the area around Kane, and it gave a molecular explosion, the storm disappeared, but the damage should be more then enough.

The daemon looked at the woman falter, and stared at her, walking closer. "You left yourself open. I admire your determination, but I'm afraid it wont do you much good. You see, the reason you cant reach him is because I am your opponent that he has put against him, to face him you must best me, or your blade will never touch him...and by the looks of things, I'm afraid you wont get the chance." He held his blade to her face, and raised his arm, and much like an executioner, brought his blade down upon her.

((quick note, this leaves him wide open for anything really speedy to catch him off guard :3 and finish one of the toughest daemon in my opinion))

The magus type daemon was about to me destroyed by Scarlet, fortunately, however, another has joined the fight, and stopped her. "Nowww..." It put its hands together, and created a sphere shape in the palm of both, creating a miniature sun. It focused its energy as Scarlet was distracted, from the sun came three waves of fifteen balls of fire flowing to her, almost like spears dead set on their target, the ball of fire still in the daemons hand got bigger to the point where it had to raise it above its head, it was now very large, like a boulder, and it threw the ball towards Scarlet with amazing force. By then, it finally noticed Adriana, it put its arms in the way, and, with the help of its hard carapace and partially armored arms, yet was still cut pretty badly, green blood oozing from its arms. It noticed more attackers and pushed both arms out, sending frost and ice all around, stretching eight meters out, ice jutting from the ground, this bought it more time to fall back, it ran back and created more lightning and surrounded its body, sending the electricity forward to all those caught by its attack.

((That was that daemons big attack for this fight! biggrin Unless you guys give me an idea, though I wont do that next post of course, a bunch of big attacks like that is a bit much...hell, might have over-did it referring to it as a miniature sun ;D ))

Mortem didnt notice Terra had began attacking him, and he was hit by two shards of stone, by then, he began hopping backwards in retreat. "F*cker!!" He looked behind him to see the bone snake creeping on him again. "God dammit!" He hopped up and his blade gleamed in the light from the miniature sun the sorcerer daemon threw. "Can you move without your spine to keep you together!?" He let out a roar as he let out a devastatingly powerful blow, ripping apart the fiends spine. ((please note that it can still dodge ;3 I just have no idea to do that, and have him continue on without sounding like auto-hit D smile )

He stood on the ground, landing with the utmost precision, looking at his two opponents, one to his left...one at his right. "I take pleasure in my killings...that is why I take my time with it, you saw what I did to the old warrior there, I ripped him apart...and I loved it...if I cant make you bleed, nor feel pain, then why would I do this?" He let out a psychotic laugh, and his body seemed to jut out with blade much like his claws. "Hahahaha, let us see! Is your blood truly worth my praise?!!" He seemed to split in two, however, one was a clone of darkness, yet which was the real one? One charged at Terra, the other at Pandora, one seemed to charge, all blades pointed forward, hopped into the air, and span, all the blades spinning in a torrent making it look as if a tornado of swords were upon her. The other Mortem (or the real one?) charged at Pandora with a maniacs eyes, he attacked with a descending attack from the left, but he hopped up, and span, crawling in the air, getting behind her, using the blades on his body to prod, stab, and cut her painfully. Once behind her, he went to stab her from behind with both claws.

Dirge finally regained himself and looked around, the Dark Anima seemed to seep from his body, though the physical manifestation lessened, the area he was stepping upon was littered with dark crystals crawling on the floor, Memoria stared at what was going on in fear, she didn't know what to do, who to help, everyone seemed to be in danger, and her mind raced till it hurt. Seeing Impermissus didn't help, there were tears flowing to her eyes, she thought frantically about the situation, and began to think, and then it became too much, and she fell to her knees, losing her mind. Cory got up, and began to stealthily sneak towards Mortem. He wasn't going to let him get away with doing s**t like this lightly, as for Saltatio and Sapientia, they looked at Impermissus, his breathing was shallow and almost impossible to locate.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru punched Asival sending her on the ground again. "Well, your bonkers." He held her down with one hand and held Fuuenken with the other. "The least I can do is end your misery." "Hikaru think about this..." "Why?" "Skye's watching. You really want to kill someone in front of her? Someone Innocent?" Hikaru paused. "Fine." He picked up Asival and said "Hey! Anyone want this thing back?"

Kane-Minor Character "Hikaru gave me a pistol for Christmas, I don't know how to use it. Stupid Nasod."
User Image

Kane shouted "Burst!" He stomped his foot on the ground and a sphere of energy repelled the explosive force. "Nice try."
Out Of Condoms:
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Dash in the Dark Winds..

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Witch Who Stalks the Time

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

A Rouge who knows her Jewels
~~~

Yoka: "Another way of me getting a Challenge I suppose.."
~
Diva: "Jumped through all parts of time...and still nothing to eat..."
~
Scarlet: "Buying me a Drink is just a fine way of saying you want something from me lad~!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Huff...Huff.." Diva fell to her knees, and started wheezing for a moment. I can't...Move much.... She looked up at the Daemon, who was now coming over to her as she breathed. Diva didn't have much of a choice, as she looked up at his face, and listened to the words that he had to say to her, as he clenched his sword. Her eyes was clear as day, and she could only see darkness, and a sword that was lifted in the air. To end her life. Diva Closed her eyes and sighed, "....Yoka...I've failed..." She mumbled, and then the sword came crashing down to earth.

User Image

But then something odd happened. A warmth feeling came upon Diva's body, as she whipped her self up and, pulled her sword back and stabbed the Daemon right in the middle of his chest. The Sword got her arm badly, but she was able to strike him Vitally. "...No Chance..." She mumbled again, only seeing that the Daemon can hear her. "...Time Only Tells My Death.." The Aura that came from Catherine, the random woman that attacked Diva and Scarlet, was now coming for Diva. "...Time Sits On The Tides Of My Blood.." As she said that, her blood was glowing a weird purple color, whipping out to protect her from the Aura. The Aura was completely Eliminated. "...Time Rest In The Dangers Of Our Lives..." Diva chanted a bit louder this time, and looking at the Daemon, She fully tells him. "...Your Time Is UP..." The Clock on The Sword ticks three more times, and then it stops. It sent a wave of paralyzing nerve attacks, Hitting every Single Nerve, as if time was stopping your body with static glaze.

--

Scarlet was on her side, but she was not out. She was breathing a bit hard, seeing that the attack got her off guard. Getting her balance back, she looked down at the Daemon...then her eyes suddenly widen. A Miniature Sun was in front of eyes, as the Deamon held it like it was a ball. This was some unbelievable power to see right there in front of her. Now she had to move... The Ball of fire was now launching balls at her, like deadly spears coming to end her life. She had no choice but to Block using her Ulitima... So her wings provided a wall for her, as the balls came flailing at her. And BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"...F...fu...So...Powerfully...Hot...." Scarlet felt the heat smashing and almost melting her skin off. It was so damn hot where she was, and she couldn't really move that much from the intense power behind it. "...Now....what can I.......do....?" She asked herself before suddenly ducking down, making the shield a bit weaker. It was only a matter of time no-... Then, She looked over at Dirge. She saw the Dark Anima seeping out of him... And that right there, was enough to overpower her Ulitima.

User Image

The Shining Light of her Weapon was overkill over her body, and the surrounding enemies. Her body was now becoming into a armor like state... and Two blades appeared in her hands. The Remaining Balls was now getting sliced at, cutting the flames down in half, and making them seem like useless balls of nothing.

"...Ultima: Stage Two Evolution..."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

User Image
Nato Oniyania: A little fun can be a bit painful sometimes...
Akira: All Death. No Pain. Focus. Become me.

[[Outer Out Cycle: I'll post as Nato as soon As Fal Posts...if she does...

I personality Love this post... My Girls are not play toys... XD]]]
Alter Bridge: Coming Home

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

Though Pandora's playful attitude during this fight annoyed her a bit, Terra was much more pissed off when Mortem spoke. There was something, perhaps everything, about him that just made her boil with anger. "You're just here to have fun killing us? I can't believe people like Impermissus and Dirge were defeated by a disgusting creature like you." Terra stopped talking when Mortem let out this creepy psycho laugh and split into two people. Since Pandora seemed more than capable of taking care of herself, Terra focused on the one that was attacking her. She tried to grab one of the blades he was swinging with her stone hand, but she forgot that parts of it were missing from when she shot at Mortem and it ended up shattering into a bunch of little rock shards. When that happened, she quickly flew backwards out of range while holding onto the handless wrist with brown blood flowing from it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Multiple choice question!
Now that Terra lost a hand, she should:
A. gather the shards and repair it
B use any old rock to repair it without consequence
C use any old rock to repair it with hilarious consequence
D have Hikaru build her a robo hand
E attach a pirate hook
F Go handless for awhile
G some other 7th option))

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix
&
Yukianesa

.:________________________________________________Yuki's Forms:________________________________________________:.
:.(-Human-).: :.(-Weapon-).:

.:________________________________________________Perrin's Theme Music________________________________________________:.
.:Sneaky Theme Music:.

User Image
User Image
Perrin looked down at the chain as it was thrown up at him. He quickly froze a ice copy of himself as he disappeared then phased through the chain as the attack to make it look like he was killed in one hit. The bag fell to the ground with a heavy thud next to Perrin's feet. He looked up at the blood-eyed girl who seemed to follow the commands from this girl.

User Image

High off PopTarts

Out Of Chocolate .: :.

Original Noob

((@Ninja. I vote the Hikaru option.
@Dark. Dat scarlet...))

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Pandora Celestial
User Image
Adriana Salist
User Image
Lavisa Corset
User Image
Catherine Celestial
User Image
Asival Corset
User Image
Ebony Caston
User Image
Ahmes
User Image
Mary
User Image

The bone snake had swerved out of the way just in time as his blade went to hit its spine, but it was still damaged, a wing taking the hit as it screeched and flew up, having to flap it's wings more times than usual just to get up in the air. Meanwhile Pandora had gotten up, dizzy from controlling the bone snake. When he had split in two it didn't help her any better as it looked like four.
"What the..?" Pandora has spoke out in confusion as he split, and her eyes widened as she saw one of them, which was two in her eyes, come for her.
She sloppily dodged the left attack from above, and stumbled like she was drunk, her head hurting from controlling the snake.Once he attacked with prods and jabs it looked like she was close to giving up, but when he went to stab her from the back she suddenly spun around and grabbed his claws, fast compared to her sluggish movements just seconds before.
Staring at him, her aura blazed brightly with darkness of a necromancer, Pandora's eyes going pure white. Sacrificing one of the souls in her amulet, she managed to get some more help for her brain to numb the headache, but it wouldn't help as much as she wished.
Pulling him closer, a purr came from her as she axe kicked him before pulling away and backing up, stumbling a bit once again as her snake flew down from above, straight for him as it screeched, although it wouldn't be able to turn as well if he attacked it.

Adriana jumped back after hitting him and landed on her feet, seeing the ice shoot out like a deadly wave. Adriana rushed forward, seeing Lavisa nearby, and grabbed her before jumping back once again. She watched silently as Lavisa's four creations were turned to mere piles of bones from the lightning and ice.
"Stay back, keep summoning but don't do too much, even though you can withstand it easier than Pandora you need to keep your mind okay in case he comes straight for you,"Adriana cooed to Lavisa, who nodded, and Adriana let go of her before standing up. She had to distract the daemon and get it to hurt her. With her corruption she should be okay since it coated her like armor.
Adriana stepped forward once the lightning died down, soon breaking out into a run as she jumped forward, jumping off ice spikes as she rushed for the daemon with another slice, jumping into the air and shooting down for the daemon. After the slash she had flipped back onto a spike, raising her arms as the corruption shifted off of one arm and onto both, one becoming like a crossbow and the other holding several corruption arrows. She hoped one would hit the daemon, because once it hit it would spread and take over, and hopefully this could stop it.
Raising the crossbow arm she put the arrows onto it and shot for the daemon, still standing on the spike. She knew the risk she was putting at for herself but Adriana didn't give a damn. She had to help the others.

Lavisa watched as Adriana shot at the Daemon and backed up more for some space as she closed her eyes, raising her hands as they glowed black once again. Summoning a pack of those weak lizards again, Lavisa had them rush forward, the lizards darting through the spikes and cornering the daemon with their sharp jaws and claws, leaping onto him and yelling their calls of glee.
Lavisa looked around at the others, noticing the bones to her old pets now gone, seeing an aura fly up through the air. Looking back she could also see Pandora in deep trouble and wanted to help her but decided she had to finish what she started with the Daemon. She raised her hand as she began to focus on the bones below her feet, closing her eyes as she saw through them.
It was odd sounding, but Lavisa could do that. Each bone beneath her was like part of a web, with holes in it from summons, but a web nonetheless. The bones under the ice could feel the cold and she used this to find where it started, which was where the daemon was at. She had to focus, be a GPS in a way for Adriana in case it fled somewhere. However while seeing like this, the girl was vulnerable to outside sources, and attacks.

In shock all Catherine could do was quickly pull the half she sent at Scarlet again back when she saw Diva practically kill the other half. Growling Catherine retreated back, looking around for some food for her aura. Seeing the bones of the knocked-out pets of Lavisa, she smirked. Food.
Raising her hand the aura shot obediently for the bones, dissolving them in it's violet mist as it grew bigger. It flew over Lavisa while she was summoning more and Catherine looked around, spotting Asival in trouble.
Catherine shot down for Hikaru, snatching Asival from him as her aura shot for him, slamming into him as it ate away at his armor and whatever else was exposed to it. With a laugh Catherine shot up, throwing Asival to the side since she had gone insane. "Cmon! Time for you to stop fighting someone weak and go for someone that can rip you apart with their aura~!" Catherine sang, floating high in the air as her aura continued to beat and ravage Hikaru.

Asival growled lowly in pain and didn't enjoy it when she got snatched up by Catherine and then flung like a ragdoll to the ground. With a bark up at Catherine she was close to turning on her ally, but spotted Diva. A foe that looked fun to play with, a dangerous toy in Asival's eyes.
Stepping forward in all fours Asival growled with another laugh before barking like a dog, getting back onto her feet as she laughed and charged at Diva with her claws, slashing out a good two times, trying to hit her,before attempting to even bite Diva, having lost her mind and now being like a deranged animal with rabies.

Ebony smirked as she tugged her chain back, pulling it free from the copy that she believed was her enemy. "Well, that was easy~" She purred to herself as two eels finally came out from her back, snapping their jaws as Ebony let her guard down and looked straight for the dome, raising her hand as her eels shot for it.

OOC
C! C!

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "You say your strong? I fell from the sky and only complained about the dirt on my clothes."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm actually a sword. Fooled you huh?"
Eve-Major Character"I once ruled a flying island. How did I get here?"

User Image
Hikaru blocked the aura attacks. "H-Hik-Hikaru. Do-M-Me a Favor. Be-Before I shu-u-u-t down." "What?" "Kill them all. Every single one of them." "Berserker Protocol Activated." Hikaru roared louder than ever before. He lowered his defense, still somehow not taking damage as he slammed his arms into the wall behind him, causing a massive rumble that everyone felt. "YOU. b***h. YOU TAKE MY PREY. BRAG ABOUT YOURSELF. AND YOUR HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Hikaru roared as a black sword almost as large as him was in the ground. He picked it up like it was a toy. "Now. Who's ready to die?" In an instant Hikaru was gone and appeared behind Catherine. "Hello Hello, your dead." He slammed her into the ground and kept bashing her into the ground with the large sword.

Meanwhile Fuuenken was staying far away. "Oh no. We need to calm him down!" Eve said "How?" "Hey! Your his ex! You should know what calms him down!" "Think about your sentence...look back on it...think..." "Yeah, that was stupid."
Out Of Condoms: ((yeah...it's best to avoid Hikaru (unless your Catherine. Sucks to be you!) He'll just attack you.))
Hikaru's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Daemon 1

Daemon 2

Daemon 3

The third daemon chuckled. "Dont think that is all." It pointed its blade at him and the energy seemed to turn to thousands of pins, as the energy, though spread a bit away from Kane, still held its power, and all at once, they came at him like bullets.

The second Daemon stood no chance, the blade chewed right threw him like nothing. "What......but....howww....?" It did not cough, its voice gave little way to the pain, though it was indeed a lot more raspy. It fell to its knees and tried to pick up its blades again to counter, but stared at Diva when she pointed her blade to him again, before he knew it, all of his nerves were shot. It shuddered in pain, not able to move, suddenly, it felt as if time stopped, and at the same time, sped up greatly. Its view blackened, as soon its body turned to dust, and the dust seeped through the cracks in its armr, as the armor disapeared into a mist.

The Mortem attacking Terra chuckled. "Oh, Ive defeated more then those two, in fact, its like childsplay! Its fun!" He chuckled, as Terra's hand was gone. "Do you feel the pain? The blood oozing from your body? Leaving you, never to return?" He chuckled again, still sounding like an absolute maniac. He hopped back, just in case of attack. "How long can you last with such bleeding?" He chuckled, inspecting the blood-dipped claw in he little light.

The other Mortem cursed as she caught his blade, and blocked her kick with his other claw and flew back a little bit. He looked up to see the snake and noticed that after its row of teeth it was open. He hopped in, diving by the row of teeth, and planting his feet and hands from top of its mouth to the bottom, and began pushing, until it was torn asunder. He hopped out the mouth and brushed his shoulders. "That all? Or can I start again?"

The first daemon levitated a rock infront of the bolt and blocked it, it began lifting all the pieces of stone that were no longer fully attached to the floor and had them circle him. It noticed Scarlet change and it sent a shiver down its metallic spine. It noticed the rattling of bones and hardened the frost to ice, stopping them from moving. It didnt know whom to attack, so it decided that it was time to end it. It raised its arms, a black circle formed it its palms, as it began to focus all its energy into it, if this is complete, then there will be no one left. ((In other words STOP IT NOW!))

Dirge saw Scarlet change, as Diva has, too. The dark anima on Dirges body began to fade and that around the floor began to leave as well. "Scarlet...? What...?" He watched and tried to comprehend what was going on around him, now that his mind was free and clear. Half of the daemon were dead, there were two Mortems, Saltatio and Sapientia were working on reviving the beaten and bludgeoned Impermissus. Memoria was starting to recollect herself and was staring at Mortem angrily, and Cory was nowheres to be seen again, what the hell was with him?! As well, the dark presence began to leave....Omniums influence wasnt here...what gives?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff