• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

"Water is my nature...

Saylea listened to the people talk. The water user was named Logan and the fallen was named Masako. Interesting. She continued to watch them hoping to watch a good fight and maybe figuring out if she has a fight to two on her hands as it was.

... The song in my calling"

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

"Life and love are power...

Meala smiled and giggled as she made her way to the dorms with Perrin in tow. She stopped when they got there and looked at him "Which room?" she asked herself mainly before she nodded "Umm let me find out." she started to search her person "Where did I put that?" she pulled out a piece of paper "I think me and my sister are in a room togeth…." she stopped as she looked at the paper and she blushed deeply "Umm I think this may be a mistake… It says I'm in room 36 and Saylea is in 37. It must be a typo." now she was getting nervous. Sharing a room with a boy and really the first boy she's ever met besides her dad.

... Water and motion are strength"

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin watched as Meala pulled out her papers then she was saying that it must of been a typo that she as well suppose to be in room 36, he blushed as much as she did when he heard it. "Well... I guess it would depend on how many beds in the room...maybe I'm in the wrong room.." he said trying relax from the thought. He walked up to the door with the numbers 36 then phased his hand though unlocking it before pushing the door open to see a bed on each side of the room, Perrin stood speechless as he stare at the room.
EDITED

User Image

OOC .: :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"JET SKIS? CABO? THIS GUY..." Yoka pats Masako on the back and smiled at him, "Dude I'm glad to see you here man.." He chuckled and turned around toward Logan. He seemed more than ready to fight, and Yoka had to give him all what he got. "Get this Coal Churnin'..." He smiled at Masako's comment and dance, "Classic...alright man...wish me luck!" He gave him a thumbs up and suddenly all of current of wind carried all around him like a small tornado. "No mercy!"

Yoka's Serious Battle Time Music!

Sonic Boom Crush 40 Vs Cashcash!~

"Looks like they are ready...FINAL MATCH! LOGAN VS YOKA! LET'S BEGIN!" Clear shouted.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: FINALLY! I don't have to Hold Yoka back anymore~ Prepare Logan! ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala watched him as he phased his hand through the door. Her eyes widened a little "Wow that's a cool ability." she nodded lightly as he told her to check the room to see how many bed were in it. When the door opened and she looked inside. she bit her lip. "Ummm… two beds…" she laughed nervously. "Saylea is going to be pissed if she's not in the same room as me." she looked at Perrin for a moment "Sh-should we do something or just go with it?" she wasn't sure about anything at the moment.

User Image
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan watched as they spoke, his hands shaking lightly with anticipation. His face, however, didn't reflect this, being in its normal emotionless state. As they spoke, the flow of water began a trinkling stream. He had waited long enough, finally, the guitar wielding man left, and then clear let the match begin. The flow of the water quickly grew into several streams, forming a growing circle under his feet. He scanned Yoka calmly while the wind formed around him. Logan closed his eyes fore a moment, as his cold aura began to expand outwards, enveloping the air around them both. Slowly, from the water on the ground, numerous droplets rose up. They began to spin rapidly, before firing at Yoka at high speeds. Art of Water: Bullets

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin looked over at Meala, "Well.. I think for this moment we can just go with it..." he said as he walked into the room seeing two dressers and a computer on a desk. "This doesn't seem too bad for a dorm room.." he said to her as he looked around the room.

User Image

OOC .: sorry it was suppose to be two beds in the room, 'ill edit my post in a moment :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
As the wind continued to increase speed, Yoka noticed the bullets coming for him in high speeds. He didn't want to be cocky and think that the wind would push them away, so he dodged them and moves over to Logan while dodging them. As he ran, Yoka pulled up on of his hands and pointed it a towards Logan's Tank. "Wind Bullets!" A numerous amount of invisible bullets heads over towards his tank.

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
"Would you hurry up already?!" "Yes Master. I'll try to reach there as fast as possible." "It's not fast enough. Ride the horse faster." "Yes Master." Fleige picked up the horse, and ran while carrying the horse to the building, although it attracted attention. They stopped at the Arena. "Hmph. The actions over already. Now what do we do?" "I'll go get some ice cream for you. Please sit down on the royal seat I prepared for you." Fleige used his ghostly powers to transport wood from a nearby storage shed and some comfortable materials and made a chair. Then he went off to the Cafeteria. Lucante just sat down and watched the battle between a water user and a wind user in the Arena.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Instantly as Yoka fired the bullets, a veil of water rose up in front of him and blocked them. The flow of water from his tank increased to several larger streams, as the puddle of water around him grew in circumference. Some of the water began to sink into the ground. The bullets he dodged suddeny changed direction before they could hit the walls of the arena, and flew at him from different angles. He merely stood there, eyes following Yoka's movements. It seemed he intended to attack the tank. Such a thing would be a rather bad idea, not that Yoka knew, even if he had the power to piece the metal...if he damaged the seal on it...to say the least, the results could prove deadly.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Just go with it? That was what he said. She bit her lip as she slowly followed him into the room. Looking around it, it wasn't too bad. She noticed a small divider wall for changing. That told her that the dorms were either all co'ed or they knew they put a guy and girl in the same room. "I guess not… I mean it looks good but I guess I'm more worried about what my sister is going to do when she finds out… and well I'm really concerned for your safety…" she bit her lip a little more before she looked away "I don't want you to get hurt because of me…"

User Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm a Nasod. I create weapons and armors. You best hope I'm not pointing them at you."
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. "You mess with me i'll get my best warrior on you. HIKARU!

User ImageUser Image Eve turned around and saw Hiroki and said "Ah so this is erm...your friend. ok Hikaru is not my boyfriend...he is my husband. VERY long story."
**MEANWHILE IN HIKARU'S HEAD**
Hikau was in his head and he stood up I felt something very bad just happened...
**BACK IN REALITY**
Eve shrugged and said "So your Nymph. I was expecting a different outfit. All well lets get on it shall we?" He looked at Hikaru on the bed of the infirmary and grunted. "Wait I got it. She ran her hand in Hikaru's pocket and pulled out a small device. "This is what Hikaru uses to form weapons, its also his data hardrive and I can access his social security number on here." She tapped it and the device grew into a hologram screen about the size of a standard laptop screen. She messed around with it and saw Hikaru's system on the screen. "He has damage in his legs, arms, head, and someone somewhere kicked him in the erm..."junk" heheh?" Eve got serious and said "Moby! Reby! Get me 3 waters and for the love of god do not drop any of it." Eve put the device on the counter and started pulling off Hikaru's armor and placing it on the floor. thats whats under there. He was in a white t-shirt and shorts. Eve took the device and it formed into a medical device. Eve started jabbing it into Hikaru's skin.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
Yoka knew that he would be protecting that Tank, but at the same time, it wouldn't be a good idea. The water that was all in that tank was there for a reason. For it to all come out at once could lead to dangerous results. Yoka thoughts had to make him think of another way to defeat the opponent. As he continued to move towards Logan, Yoka noticed that the bullets that he once dodged was coming back towards him in different directions. He couldn't dodge these so instead, he expands his wind barrier and eliminated the water bullets into vapor. There wasn't anyway that Yoka could get rid of the vapor since that's part of the atmosphere, so he kept moving ahead to Logan.

"Wind Bullets: Speed Mach One" Yoka spoke, as he shot more bullets and they went towards Logan again. Yoka wanted to test something out.

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image
User Image

Nymph doesn't seem to show interest in helping Hikaru nor seeing how Eve was doing all she can to help him. "Alpha..." she said on a serious tone. "leave us." Hiroki tried to persuade Nymph that he should stay but Hiroki wasn't able to win with the argument thus he left the room. Just as the two of them were alone, along with Hikaru on bed. Nymph slapped Eve on her right cheek, "Eve of Elios. Queen of the Nasod. No, you no longer deserve that title."

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin looked over at Meala as she talked about how her sister make react to see that he was Meala's roommate. He lightly blushed as she seemed to care more about his safety from her sister, "Well..I could go and request a room change.." he said to her as he looked at her.

User Image

OOC .: :.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas