Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin titled his head as she had asked him to test something on him, the last time he was tested on was if it was easy to get paste off of his ears at age three. He thought for a moment knowing that there was no paste in the room and that he could truth her. "Ok..as long as it doesn't hurt.." he said in return

User Image

OOC .: :.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

"Life and love are power...

Meala smiled lightly at him "I can promise it won't… I just want to see if you react to something." she stood up straight. Taking up a deep breath and let it out. Then took another but she didn't let it out this time. She opened her mouth a little but nothing came out. Then a soft song started to move through the room. She didn't move but her eyes were on him as her sweet, alluring song moved through her unmoving lips. After a moment or two or watching him, she closed her mouth and looked at him for a very long silent moment as the song died. "Perrin…

... Water and motion are strength"

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin watched as Meala stood in front of him for a moment she seemed worried before she began to sing, the song fulling the room as well as his ears. His eyes closed then he began to purr, his body stopped holding himself up then his head fell into his pillow, when the sing was over his ears twitched for a moment before his eyes opened. "hmm...?"

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala frowned deeply before she closed her eyes. "This can't be happening…" she stepped back and flopped down on her bed. "You are effected by my siren song… Though not in the way I would expect… but you still are… If Saylea were to find out… she would force one of us to change rooms." that was the last thing she wanted. She wanted to figure what was going on with her and she didn't think she could without Perrin around. "I am so sorry…" she buried her fadein her hands.

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin sat up as he watched Meala say that he was effected by her siren song, To him it didn't seem to bad of a thing, it wasn't killing him just making him purr, granted that he didn't like to purr a lot, but this was different it was coming from Meala. "To say the truth..I don't get why your upset about this, your singing doesn't kill me, it just makes me purr.." he said to her

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala looked at him as he spoke to her about what her song did. It took her moment but she laughed. "Perrin… you don't understand the sirens song do you?" she giggled lightly. Getting up and sitting on his bed next to him she pet his ears lightly. "A sirens song isn't meant to kill a man. It's meant to entice them, entrance them and lure them to their deaths. Sirens are water creatures that lure man to the death by drowning." she looked at him "It may not lure you to me but it still puts you in a state of being that you could easily by injured or killed." she sighed and pulled her hand away. "I don't want to be the reason you are hurt."

User Image

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm a Nasod. I create weapons and armors. You best hope I'm not pointing them at you. Now to work on being a Human!"

User Image Hikaru panted a little and listened and heard Kiaku. "Take off with ease? So you want flight in your armor? I can do that." Hikaru walked behind Kiaku and said "Stay still. We don't want s**t blowing up now do we?" Hikaru took the back armor plate and put another plate on it and Gave Kiaku a small item that looked like a tiny plane. "The Thrusters and wings would weigh down the armor so my adjustment wouldn't have made a difference. All you have to do is, jump in the air, take this, and place it in that spot on your chest armor. See the black circle? put it right there. It might be a bumpy ride so make sure to not jump too high, until you can do it confidently. Now lets talk about my training. I have all the fighting experience I need. I just need my human body to keep up. I just need raw power and strength." Hikaru felt his new sword and held it up looking at it. "Fuuenken."

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin listened to Meala as she lightly petted his ears purring as she did, He understood that if he was in that state, he would be viable to anything that would happen to him. "What if there was a way to change the sounds waves to cancel it out? I try to listen to it to adapt to it?" he was thinking out load to try to fix this problem.

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala smiled as his purred. She loved to hear him purr it was so cute. She told him what he needed to know and waited for him to say something. When he asked about change the sound waves or trying to adapt, she stopped. She was thinking if it was possible. Some sailors who believe in the 'tales' about sirens have come up with things the try and help over come the siren song. Some she figured succeeded but she didn't know. She sighed "I guess we could try something… I don't know if there are ways to cancel out the song or adapt to it… I would only be able to ask Saylea, my mom or sailors that weren't effected by it. If I ask the first two well… I won't be able to stay at the school or stay your roommate."

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin thought about it, "I do know that for assassins take small doses of poisons when their young to adapted from it and not be effected by it..I think it could be done with sound as well." he said "If I have a recording, I could listen to it at a low frequency until it doesn't effect me anymore then add more strength to it to adapt..or at least have the strength to stay awake..." he said to her, he turned to his bag then pulled out his mp3 then turn it on to record. "Please..sing." he said as he handed it her.

User Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala listened to him as he spoke of assassins taking small doses of poison to become unaffected by it. She wondered how he would know something like that. When he mentioned a recording to listen to until it doesn't effect him, she wasn't sure. Would it work? Would the song sound the same recorded as it did coming from her directly? She bit her lip then looked at the MP3 player. She took it him her hand and looked at him "I guess… it's the best idea we have." she sighed and stood up. Closing her eyes she did as she did before. Opening her mouth, not moving it besides and she song started to flow through her lips. She continued to let it go for about two minutes or so before she stopped. She looked at the player before she handed it to him "I hope it worked."

User Image

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin watched as Meala took the mp3 then laid down on to the bed to make sure that he wouldn't hurt himself during the recording. When she was finished, his opened his eyes then was handed the mp3 back. "I think it would be a start.." he said as he plugged in his head phones to the player then replayed the song, he took the ear buds then held them close to his ear, his eyes slowly began to drop as he lightly purred then fell into Meala lap fall asleep.

User Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
A Bolt of lighting was made into the water, which led Yoka thoroughly Confused. To the point where he regain Conscious. Lighting and water...? The Pain was all over his body, as he felt out of the water, shaking and smoking up like a cooked piece of fish. He looked up at Logan and sighed, "...I don't want to do this anymore...This seems like a unfair fight.." He picked himself up, but as soon as he did that, The darkness surged unbelievably.

It pours out like a black stream and sounds of screaming was made from the black aura. Yoka was changing again. Into..something far more...Destructive. Yoka's arms was getting bigger from arm muscles to leg muscles...and wings was growing from his back. Then a Loud Roar was made.
GGGOOWWWAAAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!

"...Stop the Match!" Clear Jumped into the arena and stood in between Yoka and Logan. Yoka was heading over to Logan, with a giant mass of energy in one hand, ready to strike in any minute. Clear had to run over to Yoka and pressed on his hand before things got to crazy. "Yoka...Yoka...." He repeated and calmed him down, "...Calm down....Don't let this overflow.."

Yoka was ripping and pulling, but it started to subside a bit as he finally was calming down. His body was now turning down and going back to normal.
---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala sat back on the bed as she watching him take the player. She just watched him for a moment. Nodding as he said it would be a start. She smiled lightly seeing the headphones. When he closed his eyes and purred she sighed. It was when he fell into her lap asleep that she become worried. Then it hit her and she blushed a deep shade of red. Taking the player from him and stopping the music, taking the headphones from her ears. She shook her lightly "P-perrin… you need to wake up… please…"

User Image

Feral Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Ryuu walked up to the school gates and looked down at his class schedual "Seriously this is annoying this school so damn big how the hell am i supposed to find my Effing classes? If it wasnt for me getting kicked out of every school iv been in for blowing something up i wouldnt be here right now." He burns his class schedual with his fire power out of frustration.
"Ah s**t now what the hell am i supposed to do?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces