A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Clear sighed a bit after listening to her talk. This wasn't needed, since he knew that he was only taking them on a trip. This girl did not have to be near him all the time, along with that Damn Umbrella. "..Fine....This sucks anyway..." He mumbled to himself, as he noticed more and more student coming out.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Don't go to class! Come to the Bus! We are going on a Field Trip!]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Romantic Streaker

User Image
NOEL
Champell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noel walked into her classroom and was a little startled that a student was already there. It was Dirge.. "Well good morning Dirge. Early today I see?" She asked as she sat down at her desk and set her coffee down. She had already had two cups and was on her third. She opened a deskbook on her desk and read along briefly to remember everything they were going through today. She already knew but this was only her nature. After she was done reading she noticed the snow coming down outside. It just reminded her of the cold. She got up and closed the blinds. "Do you like the weather this time of the year?" She asked him to make a little small talk.

"Oh gosh..." She muttered to herself and put a palm to her forehead. "We're not in class today. We're having a field trip. Best go get your coat on and go out to the front." She finally remembered and waited for him to leave. She had to run back to her room to change because she wasn't going outside in a pencil skirt and blouse...

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin smiled "Well last week wasn't easy for you." he said as he looked over at her. "Atlantic doesn't have a lot of wind and yes we have to be on the buses soon." he said to her as he picked up his rifle and strapped it to his back. "You should get up before you freeze again." he joked a little more at her the lightly kissed her on the cheek.

User Image

OOC .: :.

Savage Gatekeeper

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Miyu Takoto~

User Image
After she got done eating, a window burst open as an silver owl flew inside carrying a lager brown package.” Lady Miyu the gentle raven... I come with this package” the owl said as he dropped the box in front of her then flew away. With glee Miyu jumped up and down with excitement ”sweet the flowers are here!!”
User Image

Markus smiled as he returned to the front of the school. He had left the school to live in the woods, waiting for the right time to register, but had missed his opportunity in the fall, so he had to wait till the winter. It wasn't that hard for him, he had lived in the wild before, but couldn't stand the cold. He had even stolen the coat he now wore, because it was so cold.
'Can't wait to be in a dorm....warm,,' He smiled at the thought of warmth.

He walked into the school. He was glad to be out of the cold but he realized he needed to register, or they would kick him out. He wandered around until his found the registration desk. He pulled out papers he had forged, and got a schedule and a key yo a dorm. He left before questions would be asked, and scurried to the location of his dorm.

It was small, but he didn't mind. He set down his things down and laid down, sighing in relief, soaking in the warmth.

Devoted Bloodsucker

User Image

User Image
"Is it like this,
Is it always the same"
===================

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤

As early as it was Tegan was already surprisingly awake. She currently was packing her bag. A little earlier in the week she remembered there being talk of a field trip. Their last one was weeks ago so she wasn't that surprised by the news. As she shoved some other items into the bag there was a slight pain along her left arm. sighing, Tegan pulled up the sleeve of her sweater. The skin was shielded by a large bandage but a bit poked out through the top. The contrast of olive tone with dark red-black made her frown in disgust. She pulled the sleeve back down then left out of her room closing the door behind her.

The last time she saw Sebastian was yesterday. He was in the cafeteria sitting quietly by the window. Usually he'd be hovering around her but as soon as they made eye contact Tegan left. He'd been here for a while now but she still hadn't asked about why he was specifically here. Frankly, she didn't want to speak to him. The doors creaked as she made it to the front of the school and outside. She briefly passed a boy she hadn't yet seen but didn't say anything. It was very cold, a feeling she wasn't sure how to take yet. The snow was definitely beautiful though. At the buses stood Clear with another person she was unfamiliar with. Tegan wondered where they'd be heading off to this time and for how long.
""

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤

===================
"When a heartache begins,
Is it like this"

User Image
User Image

{{ƟƟĊ:}}

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge saw Noel come in and nodded. "Indeed, had nothing else to do." With her question on the weather he gave a small shiver. "Only when its not cold, otherwise im fine." When he heard of the field trip he had to think abit, it was a while since the last one. Where he met Aiva....his thoughts turned to her, and he had a hard time getting his mind off her. "Ill be fine, ill se you down there I guess." He grabbed his blade and swung it over his back, hanging it over a shoulder plate he had recently had custom made. He nodded and left, waiting outside, in his black hood, grey shirt, and jeans. He was wondering who to talk to to kill the time now.

Romantic Streaker

User Image

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break

Aiva ran all the way to school before remembering her coffee.. Oh well. The cold had given her a little shock. She was used to it because of where she grew up and her body temp was a lot higher than a humans. She huffed as she slowed and then turned into a walk. Why was there a bus infront of the school? Oh theres Clear! With some lady? She slowly walked up to the bus and walked down the yellow siding to Clear. "Hey Mr. Marrona. What are we doing today?" She asked and looked from the lady to Clear. She hadn't gotten around to calling him Clear to his face like the other students yet.. He was a pretty cool Headmaster though and she guessed it was normal for students to be comfortable around him. Her eyes flickered to someone coming out of the school and it looked like Dirge from here. Oh crap. She turned slightly so he wouldnt realize it was her from the back. Hopefully.

It's getting dark, and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

{OutOfChocolate: }

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

~Emmett Damian Richards~

Some people call me "selfish". I'm pretty sure it's the world that won't let me rule it that is selfish.
I once killed a man with a wall, it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....

User Image
Emmett woke up in his dorm. He looked out the window, it was snowing. He figured Aquais would like that. She had been with him for a few months now. He was surprised when he was offered her the day he arrived at the school. He turned around when he heard her voice. "Is it snowing? I love snow~" Emmett was getting used to having a talking sword, though her perky personality annoyed him sometimes. He answered her question, "Yes, the precipitation is solid... and fluffy." He gave a smile and then saw that people were heading towards a bus. Emmett grabbed Aquais and went out the door. "Don't forget your coat!" Emmett gave a frown and went back to grab his coat. He left the building and headed towards the bus. It was rather cold. Hikaru gets the fire sword, he's probably good and warm right now. "You hate the heat, come summer, you'll be happy to have a refreshing blade like me." Aquais gave a giggle. Emmett smiled. He looked around, wondering where the bus would take them. He figured he would find out later as he got on and sat down in a seat close to the front.

((Out Of Cake?!: A bus? I was expecting a jet.... and long post. Time skips do that to me.))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Meala
The siren angel of life

Starlite
A creature of earth

Runa Fenix
Flirtatious kitty assassin for hire

Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess

Saylea
The fallen siren angel of the water

User Image

Hielet looked at him for a moment before she smirked "Careful what you think Clear. There is a reason I'm good at my job." she watched the student flow out little at a time.

~~~

Meala looked at him before she nodded "Guess your right" she smiled at his tease before she nodded "Alright, alright." she climbed across her bed to her changing area. She grabbed her clothes and pulled them on. Since she had been with Perrin and they had been training, she started to where pants more. Pulling on nice winter clothes, she came out and sighed lightly "Well I'm ready if you are."

~~~

Saylea woke with a huff. She was very big dislike for this snow and cold. Though she was dealing with it for her mother. If she hadn't promised her mother that she would stay for Meala. Getting her clothes on she walked out of her room and went down to the buses seeing Clear with a woman near him. This didn't see good.

~~~

Runa mewed lightly as her alarm went off. She reached out to shut it up so she could go back to sleep. "Shut up!" she growled whens he couldn't find it. Sitting up she huffed and looked at alarm clock across the room. Damn Clear for moving it away from her. It forced her to get up and she wanted to break it but it seemed that overtime she did, another one appeared. She got out of bed and push the button on that alarm. With a stretch and a yawn, she get ready for her day and went out to the buses shortly after.

User Image
Hielet Manwa ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sai

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge, looking around. Spotted Aiva and walked towards her. "Hey Aiva. Clear. Howve you all been?" He noticed Aivas new look, it wasnt bad, she didnt seem to want to look at him though. "Whats up?" He asked, as a genuine question, not as a conversation starter.

Dedicated Hunter

Perrin Fenix

User Image
User Image

Perrin smiled as he walked to the door and opened it, "Alright, lets good." he said to her as he held out his hand to her with his one hand then put his hood on with his other hand, the hood covered his ears and his face mostly so no one could see his face. "I don't know where Clear was going to take us this time." he said to her as he stood near the hallway

User Image

OOC .: :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Careful what you think Clear...there's a reason I'm good at my job bah bah bah..let's just get this over with.." Clear mocked Hielet and sighed, looking over to see that there were some students finally gathering up. Since Hielet was next to him, he was forced to speak in a way that sounded like a boring old social studies Teacher. Aiva was the first to ask, "Hello Student...we are going on a field Trip...Please...go inside the bus and wait for further instructions..." He grumbled.

Yoka and Diva soon appeared, talking to each other like they was the best of friends. After all these months, Yoka grew to Diva being around, so he became friendlier to her as if she was his best friend. Same thing for Diva, only this time she really like him more than just a friend. After Nato's Disappearance from the school and not picking her up for some reason, Diva just decided that things was left for her here at the school. Scarlet was also behind Yoka and Diva. She wasn't as Close as to them as Diva was to Yoka, but she hung with them because she didn't want to be alone in this school for the months that passed.

"I wonder where we are going this time..." Yoka wondered, while looking over at the buses.

"I heard we are going to a place called the Highway Sky Temples...One of the most beautiful places to be at during the winter.." Diva explained, "Usually The Snow there turns into a gold like Color, so it looks like a Starry bright Village.."

"Oh that's pretty damn cool.." Yoka smiled.

Scarlet nods to what Diva explained. It sounded like a cool place, but it didn't explain why they was going.
---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Brb Everyone..Eatting. ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm Hikaru, Hikaru Seiker, I may tell a lie. But I never run and hide. That's me in a nutshell. -Rewritten from Duo Maxwell's quote...again.

User ImageHikaru was wondering outside. "Hold on Fuuenken jeez." Fuuenken said "But I want to see my little sis! Come on." Hikaru said "Calm down We'll see Aquais soon." He walked along and saw Emmett. "Oh hey. It's Emmett." Fuuenken transformed into his human form and ran towards Them both. "Sister!" Hikaru said "Wait!" He sighed and ran after them. Fuuenken and Hikaru both skidded across the ground. "Aquais!" He hugged the blade and said "Cold cold cold cold!" Hikaru chuckled and said "Hey Emmett. Looks like Fuuenken's said hi...Anyway I am offering services to use Fuuenken as a heater."
Hikaru's Theme

Hikaru's Fight Theme.
Hikaru vs ____! Theme!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out