Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Dosen't matter if I just healed the enemy. Yoka let me tend to your injuries."
Phrase of Life, oh holy powers
grant us the power to fully heal.
Rarest!

Phrase of Technique, oh dancing maidens
in the air, teach him how to dance,
Dodge Increase!

Phrase of Force, souls of those
who fight in wars, grant him your power,
Fortissimo!

Phrase of March, souls of beasts
who runs like lightning, grant him your speed,
Allegro!

Phrase of Perseverence, souls of those
who protect, grant him your spirit,
Guard Increase!

"Phrase of-" *cough*. "Don't overstrain yourself Fleige. Resonance spells use up energy." "I'm fine." Fleige said, although it was clear that he was not. "I'll just take a little rest over here. You can follow Yoka if you want. He's a Wind/Shadow magic user."

Original Noob

((Hey guyes I am on a friend's computer so I will not be using my Post Format untill probably tomorrow or late tonight))
Hikaru panted and stood up "Im on the Titan's shoulder. Now to get to the head. I'm gonna get eaten..." He sniffed then growled "Oh hell no. I wont not any, ANY day." Hikaru jumped and tossed another bolt down onto the Titan's shoulder and watched Lightning burst out and cause a major pain to the Titan. "Why wont this thing die!" He cursed and saw Nato on the Titan's head. NATO!! Get your @ss down here and fight me! Remember me @sshole? You almost killed me? I lost my best friend because he took the fall. You killed Oberon! Now Im here to kill you! Get down here you f**king wimp!"
Hikaru twirled his hand and watched The Ultimate Nasod Blade cut into the Titan's flesh. "He's almost useless if his arms are in too much pain. Slice slice slice, die die die." He stopped twirling his sword and waited.
User ImageUser Image Jarnell sighed a bit seeing the attacks were rather useless against the beast and looked up at Kiko and Katsuro "hopefully they can take care of the rein master ..." he said gripping his scythe and hacked down some more of the creatures that where starting to gather around him he could feel more power coming int othe battle feild and could tell that nato had come" their back again?..." he said quietly Kiko wondered how the boy knew her name and just smiled and laughed a bit " did you really think you could horde all of this to yourself?" she said keeping a tight grip seeing her chance she began climbing faster and managed to reach his shoulder as well seeing Nato showing himself once more " that jerk showed himself again... but i can;t fight him without the gloves..." she growled a bit as she sprinted up the side of the titans head and managed to make it to the top seeing Lima first she just took aim and instantly went to strike her with a powerful fist

[OOC: Sorry i couldn't be on as much but I'll be able to respond a lot more now since my finals are done]

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsumi chuckled at Nato's statement. "He does, doesn't he? He seems like a fair challenge.......UNLIKE SOMEBODY I KNOW~...." Katsumi raised her voice to get the attention of Katsuro, whom she knew was just below the titan's ear. But as she noticed, Logan turning his dragon away from the portal, she let down the portal and it flashed into smoke. Hikaru's lightning burst, though powerful, did not affect the titan being it was an elemental attack which its immune. The Nasod Blade made a good effort at merely chipping away at its vast immense epidermis, but not enough to make it bleed or sting really.

Katsuro noticed the effort that Hikaru was putting to try and hurt its shoulders. "Hikaru! It's no use...just go help Kiko take out its master....Lamia..." Katsuro said and jumped up to the top from the top of its ear. Katsuro immediately looked to Katsumi. "Yeah I heard you....I think it might be time we ended this...." Katsuro said and this electric blue aura started to envelope him and ethereal horns started to sprout from atop his head and spread back and coiled like a ram's. An aura developed around his eyes as well, causing his pupils to dilate. "RAAAAWWWGHHH!" Katsuro roared, drawing an inch from Hachiman, but then suddenly went silent and dashed toward Katsumi, but disappeared. "Eviscerate...." A voice was heard and then suddenly, eclectic residual slashes from Katsuro's sword appeared at random, slashing at any unsuspecting foe. Katsumi quirked a brow. This was new for her. She looked around, trying to keep up with the slashes and was able to block a few of them, but was slashed at the back and the power sent her falling forward.

Katsumi quickly looked up to see Katsuro standing over. "Don't think you're so tough...." Katsumi said and phased from where she was and phased behind him, and in front of Lamia. "I think you're right...I think it is time we see who the better sibling is..." Katsumi and Katsuro stood dramatically in their stances.

Lamia continued to guide the titan on its rampage using her chain weapon, but then she was interrupted by Kiko. Lamia coiled around Kiko whom was coming in with a fist. "Easy girl, you could hurt yourself like that~" Lamia teased. But with Katsumi fully distracted with Katsuro now, Katsumi wasn't going to help her this time around. With this in mind, she withdrew the chain reins from the titan, letting it go freely now. She started to spin around her chain blade as she awaited Kiko's next move.
EPIC FIGHT!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Hikaru heard Katsuro and nodded. "I'm on it." He jumped off the edge and was seen flying into the sky as the device on his back detached and flew off. "Prepare to die!!" He landed on the head and held the Nasod Blade in his hand. "Ok I'll make this short and sweet. I'll kill you!" He held the blade and roared. "So your the one driving the big ugly son of a b***h? You die first!" He Jumped and tossed at least 5 bolts around his enemies and watched them explode with lightning attacks. Hikaru was in the air as the Nasod Blade started glowing. "Ultimate Nasod Blade!" Sparks and lightning swirled around the blade as it became a gigantic sword. "Where should I cut you open first? How about I cut you right in half!" He ran at Lamia and jumped before being blocked. Eve stood there holding a fist. "You idiot! If you go haywire again You'll kill us all. Do you even remember what happened at the Alteria plains? How it was your loss of control that got your parents killed? Do you remember?" Hikaru froze and said "Mom...Dad...I didnt kill mom and dad! They're ok! They just went missing while treasure hunting! They're alive!" Eve slapped Hikaru across the face. "Hikaru. They are dead. You went to their funeral. What happened to you, why cant you hear?" Hikaru said "I...I don't know! Just Shutup!" He shoved Eve aside and ran at Lamia. He jumped into the air and threw a kick at her face. "Hurry...up...and..." Hikaru's voice changed to a darker and more evil. "DIE!"
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUvhbQSSSxg]Hikaru's Fight Theme
Eve's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Huh..?" Yoka suddenly felt way more lighter than he should. At that same time, he felt more harder to take down. He looked over at Fledge and smiled, "Thanks.." He nods, then faces Diva. "..Diva...What are you doing...why are you helping that creep..?" He asked, like he knew her for a long time. Even though he has no idea who she is.

Diva rose her finger and placed it on her chin. The thoughts of her answer rose to her head, thinking of how to answer him without crushing his poor mind from her words. There was a few long answers, but she decides to pick the smaller one for him. "For Power.." she answered, "Simply a extra boost he could give me if i help him out with this invasion.."

"Really?" He asked, "...is that all? If so...that's pretty weak.." Yoka walked over towards Diva slowly. "Getting a boost of power is more risky than you think...you can't just get something like that without a risk.." Yoka explained, "...but..if that's what you want...then..whatever.."

"..." Diva slowly half-closed her eyes. A large purple aura appear over her and covered all of her body. "..Well...if that's what you think.." she mumbled, "Then I'll make this quicker than 5 minutes.."

--

Nato heard his name called from somewhere down below. He looked down to see a blonde kid yelling at him. It was loud! Louder than it should be from the distance they are from each other. The Kid mentioned that he almost killed him and he did in fact killed...Oberon? Nato rubbed his chin, "..Oh that robot?" He asked, "Well that thing was easier to kill than it is to break a toothpick.." He laughed a bit, getting ready to come down to whoop some fresh a**. "If you insist.." Nato jumped in the air and darts himself to Hikaru.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. Deadly Chaser Code BERSERK I am the Last Nasod

User Image Hikaru roared and slammed his fists into the ground as the inner berserker awakened in him "Nato! Im going to kill you! I'll rip your head off and shove it up your @ss! I'm going to rip you apart! I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!!!" He saw Nato dart after him, Hikaru ran at Nato then slammed his fist into Nato's chest and spinned around and slammed his other fist onto nato's chest and jumped back forming A Cannon. "COME ON I WANT TO RIP YOUR BODY APART WITH MY OWN HANDS." He fired the Cannon and said "I WILL PERSONALLY DRAG KING NASOD'S DEAD CARCASS AND USE IT AS A HAMMER!!" He destroyed the Cannon and summoned a Berserker Sword and swung it at Nato.
OOC: ((I am Hikaru. Hear me Roar!))
Hikaru's Fight Theme
User Image
Raging spirit within!
Chaosura Kiaku is no more!

Glaring at the boy and Nato as they battled, the dragon continued to gather energy from around him. As the runes on his legs and wrists began to glow white, he roared out at the combatants. Slamming his tail down on the roof, he jumped up and landed on the ground. Standing quite the ways away from the Titan, he stabbed his claws into the ground. Shifting to all fours, he raised his head up high towards the two fighting. The loud whirling sound echoing from inside his throat, he slowly began to open his maw up.

User Image

"Rebirth of the angered God!"

((OoC: ))

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye had been surprised at seeing Kiaku as a dragon, she stood speechless and unnoticed as he went about his fighting and such. She realized as he was beginning to open his mouth that whatever was about to happen was going to be destructive, plus she guessed Nato wouldn't want to be attacked while he had his hands busy. Yuki didn't have to be told to transform, in a puff of smoke the cat became a huge hammer that Akiye's newer body could lift easily compared to what her weaker body couldn't. Releasing her camouflage Akiye jumped off the roof and with grace she made her way while in air towards Kiaku, as she approached his head she lifted Yuki and with as much force as she could muster she slammed the hammer down on the snout of Kiaku in an attempt to try to close his mouth. As she landed her gaze went to Kiaku's, she wondered if he would recognize her now that she was older.

Injuries are avenged; crimes are avenged....
xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Raging spirit within!
Chaosura Kiaku, roar to the heavens!

Charging for his attack, the dragon's eyes widened as his maw was immediately shut. Shrieking as he tore his claws from the ground, he rose up and stumbled into the building. Raising his head up, he opened his mouth up wide and shot a sphere of energy into the sky. Slowly turning his head towards the attacker, he roared loudly as the sphere exploded mid-air. As the shards of raw energy began to scatter across, they began to fall like meteors, raining from the air.

Glaring at his attacker, his feral and hostile eyes seemed to release all their anger. Staring at her, he began to approach her as the energy meteors fell back to the earth. Sniffing her, his eyes widened as the emerald color within them glowed. Shaking his head, he quickly coiled around her as a shard of energy hit him. Shrieking loudly, he absorbed the raw energy into himself once more. Gritting his teeth, he stood up and hit his knuckles together. Glancing at the woman, a faint grin crossed his face. For some odd reason, the dragon felt the strange desire to protect her, but he didn't know or remember what was so important about her.

User Image

"Rebirth of the angered God!"

((OoC: ))

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye didn't know whether to feel grateful or just be plain confused, she had attacked him yet he had saved him from one of his beautiful shards of energy. But it also gave her a sort of comfort that maybe he remembered her and didn't hate her, returning a small smile she took a few steps closer towards him then stopped. For a few seconds she stood there thinking before finally reaching a conclusion with herself, holding out her arms she said in a cheery voice. "Hey Kiaku!" For a moment Akiye hesitated but she continued. "I don't know if your still mad at me or of you even remember it’s me, Akiye, and I’d like to still be friends with you even after what I did." Yuki had poofed into her cat form and was now eyeing the dragon carefully, she felt on edge with how open to attack her mistress was. "But could I please say that to the real you, I also want to at least want a peaceful conversation over your destructive behavior at the moment." Akiye had to admit her plea did seem a bit impossible; she had no idea what motives Kiaku had for turning into a dragon so she didn't know if just talking to him would work.

Injuries are avenged; crimes are avenged....
xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

The high velocity water attacks that weren't blocked or defended against, slashed and pierced into the titan's flesh, creating wounds in the creature's arms, legs, and torso. The dragon slowly raised it's head, as the dragon cutter, would slice it's way up the creature's abdomen.

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin watched as the Titan move out of the way from the grenade he had launched that exploded in the forest causing it to begin a forest fire. 'Damn, it out of range...' he thought as he grind his teeth. He pulled out the used dart clip from the taser. He placed the three canisters into his back then ran for the ladder, once he reached the ground he ran for the forest to get behind the Titan, He looked around for a moment to find the pistol that he had threw to the side earlier. Once he had found it, he pulled the clip out then reset the pistol. Perrin stared at the one bullet that was left in the magazine, "I just have to get up there.." he said to himself as he then looked up at the Titan's back. He strapped the bag to himself then loaded the pistol then placed it into his pocket and began to climb the Titan.

User Image

OOC .: :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Nato was stopped from a incoming punch to his chest. He accepted the punches, but saw the sword coming. Perhaps he'll give him the satisfaction of "killing him" and then a little scare. He pushed himself backward, and took in the cannon shot. "..that didn't really hurt.." He mumbled to himself, then looked up to see a sword from the destroyed cannon, swung at him. Nato caught the blade pushed it back, then used that momentum to strike. He placed his hands on Hikaru's body and pushed him with a white blast. "Gravity Push" He mumbled. The Push should have pushed him back about 20 feet away from him, and his chest should be stinging.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

From Katsumi being distracted with fighting Katsuro, she didn't think to keep the portal up to block the dragon cutter. Not like it was gonna do much good anyhow. The titan felt the dragon cutter try to slice him up, but really it was only making papercuts, which only sting a little. The titan roared however and looked over at the dragon making the water jet and brought his palm down hard on to squash it, sending out more immense shockwaves. And then stepped over the puddle. Everyone in Katsumi's area knew that titan's had an extremely high magic resistance, luckily to which they were able to figure out that most of the students at EMHS used such magic.

Katsuro continued to clash with Katsumi at a high rate of speed, but this power he had and being at this speed, it was wearing on his body. He stopped for a moment and took a breath as Katsumi did the same. Both of them were thinking the same thing at this moment. A final clash to decide it all. Katsuro stared with murderous intent in his eyes and assumed a stance. Katsumi did the same and everything and everyone else was blurred out from this moment. A clack from the swords unsheathing was heard within a quick flash, the duel was done and both stood, but one was hurt.

Lamia continued to whip around her chain and then to see and hear another loudmouthed student join in the fight. Lamia coiled out of the way as the boy threw a kick to her face and used her chain to wrap it around Hikaru's angle and threw him back. Then Lamia's chain whipped around behind her as she holstered it. Then she pulled out her bow and four magical poison arrows emerged from her fingertips and aimed them at Hikaru.
EPIC FIGHT!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff