• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

"Life and love are power...

Meala looked at him as he told her what happened. She frowned at him. If he was shot in a public place wouldn't they have taken him to the hospital or something. Sighing lightly she healed him quickly after pulling the bullet out with her telekinetic. She smiled at him once it was done and he thanked her "It's nothing really… That's what I do best. I heal. I combine my abilities to help heal people the best way possible. So far it works just fine." she stood up and sighed. throwing the bullet in the trash she looked at him "Are you hungry? I figure you haven't eaten in some time given how long you were gone." she offered him her hand "Come on. I know the cafe is still open with yummy food." she giggled it let off it's musical sound again. Not like she could completely control it.

... Water and motion are strength"

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mizore Ayanokonji

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Mizore rolled her eyes is disbelief at Scarlet's little ' theory ', but kept her thoughts to herself as they were not very kind thoughts indeed. Usually Mizore spoke her mind but sometimes most things are better left unsaid.. or unthought of. Mizore shrugged, then stepped into the Cafeteria. A scent of cooked meat wafted through the room, making it's way over to Mizore. She inhaled the scent deeply then exhaled with a loud sigh. " Well looks like they've already started cooking. Smells nice, right? ", she asked Scarlet as she skipped over to the kitchen. Once there Mizore had requested for one of her favorite dished along with a glass of ice cold water with a hint of squeezed lemon to keep her body at her preferred temperature before she faints from lack of cold temperature. She then made her way back over to Scarlet, her hands locked behind her back as she did this. " You know, Scarlet.. ", she began as she shoved a lime flavoured lolipop into her mouth, savoring the flavor. The lolipop had been made entirely out of rock hard ice and coated with lime flavoring as well as coloring. The delicious lollipop somewhat melted in Mizore's mouth, as it is made out of ice and the insides of her mouth was warm. Though it did not melt all the way hence it was made with ROCK.HARD.ICE. Mizore pulled out another lollipop and began to unravel it, though she did this procedure at a slow pace. " -- I can handle an Icy beach but when it comes to me being around anything with a hot temperature or humidity then I'll faint or temporarily lose control of my powers. being an Ice woman.. or teen is not an easy task. I have to work very hard to survive in this temperature by eating a lot of frozen lime flavored lollipops and drinking lots of ice cold water. Technically anything that's kept and freezing cold temperature can help my body somewhat. So fiery beach and clam lava dragons.. are surely going to kill me. " Mizore took a seat at a vacant table. She set her belongings such as her backpack and her few extra lolipops on the table. She set a palm under her chin and heaved a sigh. With her other free hand she tapped the table impatiently with the tip of her fingers. " And-- oh hey.. more people are coming in the Cafe. How pleasant.. ", she said in a sarcastic tone. She straightened in her seat, hoping not to give them the impression that she was.. slouchy. " It's some person with cat ears.. some boy with this strange claw projecting out of his arm and a strange hair dye and oh, looky, there's this girl too. Hmm, spicy food is like poison to me, how can she order that..?". Mizore squinted to catch a better sight of the three. " Why don't those chefs hurry up with my order. I'm growing rather impatient.. ", she whined, pulling out the stick that the lollipop head had once been on. There was no more frozen candy.

(( @ scorpion34 - Wanna RP with Mizore and Scarlet? 8D
@kight34 - SAME question as above! >w< You both can join in with the darkone and I~ ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
The Shadow Being mouth was sorta aching from the water that was inside. Probably because of the nasty tasting water from Logan's Tank. He spat it out on the ground and looked over at Logan, seeing that he was gathering more water. Now that things was a bit more serious, Logan will have to protect himself within all blind spots and areas. Yoka took of with a walk over to him, with every step thumping like a giant was walking. The other thing was that Yoka was also taking the energy all the souls around him, From people and from objects. This was getting him faster and stronger by the minute.

Without a second of warning, his hand popped up and he shot a black ball of energy towards Logan. The Speed of the shot was way past amazing.
--
Nato pulled the book back from her and sighed, "Well..if say so.." He grins and opened a portal, "If you need to kill something...just go in there...plenty of stuff to kill.." The portal should had led her to a Beautiful Forest. It a place to go when you need peace and quiet, but there are also tons of animal and dangerous wildlife there waiting for who enters. Nato closed the book and threw it back down on his book stack. "If you need the book..just give me a ring.."
--
Scarlet hardly listened to her when she explained that she was a Ice woman, and she could die from high temperatures, but she did notice the lime flavored lollipop. As seductive that could be taken in Scarlet mind, she subsided and thought about other things. Like food? Food like steak..or a nice piece of Meat on a bone. Something Pirate-like. Grumble... Scarlet was much more hungrier than she thought.
She sat down with Mizore on the table and sighed, and when other people came in, Scarlet began to cringe just a bit. She didn't want to meet other people just yet...but now that she was with Mizore, she just might. "..Maybe i should personally check on the chefs.."

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: EDIT! ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin smiled as she pulled the bullet out then threw it away, he smiled as she held out her hand to help him up to get food. "I would like to get so-" Perrin stopped in mid sentience as his ears perked up to some type of music, he listened to it for a moment before his closed his eyes and began to purr lightly to the sound until it stop. Perrin opened his eyes as his ears twitched in each direction to try to find it source. "..Did you hear that..?" he asked

User Image

OOC .: :.
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan saw the attack coming. Water rose up in front of him, forming a wall, much stronger the the viels. The energy impacted it, exploding, and as it did so, the water absorbed some of the attack's energy. Yoka would notice, though he drained energy from the souis around him, he wasn't able to draw anything from Logan, it was as if there was nothing there within Logan's position. Logan's cold aura continued to fill the arena. The masses above them shaped into many more, larger needles. These spun for a moment, before flying down at Yoka, with much greater speed. Art of Water: Needles of Death and Destruction

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
The shadow being knew that Logan would do a long range attack, and he feels as if nothing is where Logan is. This is a bit cowardly, but it's what his move sets are. Ignoring the cold, Yoka was the first one to launch upward towards the spikes. As they came down, and as Yoka moved up towards them, The needles clashed with him, but Yoka came out on the other side. He double jumps himself down towards Logan like a missile. Black Aura surrounds Yoka as he came down.

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image
User ImageUser Imagehe sat there quietly looking at everyone that began to fill up the cafeteria this was the most people he had seen in the cafeteria at once yet alone any other spot in the school he spotted Kiko coming and walking past him as she grabbed her food Kiko spotted Jarnell quickly as she walked towards him with her plate in her hand "still eating sweets huh... you'll never get tough if you stick with that kind of food" she said eying him he just sighed and slightly gazed at her " what is it Kiko..." he asked softly almost sounding bothered by her presence " i want you to spar with me i really need a partner... besides... i could probably teach you a thing or two..." she said with a cheery look " no deal..." he responded quickly and took a sip of his tea " come on James you got to you-" " my answers stands..." kiko growled a bit and placed her plate on the table " then I'll make you reconsider! " she said taking a quick swing at him jarnell managed to catch her fist in time and stared at her with same calm look " I'm quite aware of your talents.... i know you've manged to learn to take your focus to the next level... but..." he let go of her fist and took his last sip before slowly placing his cup back down " you can't last your technique for as long as you need... and your movement has gotten slower... since you last used it..." he said softly " looking at her expression " you should look for some one else..." he quickly added before walking away from her and handed back his cup and plate to person behind the counter and headed out the door and stepped outside for air. Kiko eyes widened when he caught her fist sitting there listening to his words it kinda made her tremble inside he had never caught one of her punches before and walked away from it and noticed what he said was true that her technique had hindered her some she just turned up her nose and folded her arms " I don't need you to train anyways... you'll... just get in the way " she yelled at him as he began walking she turned away and sat down eating her food
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

The wall of water rose up to block Yoka, thickening, and spikes rapidly rose from it to meet Yoka. Logan had a feeling what his opponent was intending. Logan had yet to use close range offense. Logan lowered his arms to his sides, firing multiple streams to strike Yoka from the sides.
User Image

Just as the sword stabbed Nymph, she giggled a little as her body turned into tiny codes and went to Hikaru's side. The hole in her body was instantly fixed as she fixed herself. "Don't get so cocky Hikaru, what do you mean by me not to be able to hack you? You're completely out of my league. My technology is way advance than you Nasod and I can simply upgrade myself if ever I've been matched. Don't be silly. I am after all, made by a God." Nymph's eyes turned red as she began a full system hack on Hikaru, she neutralizes all his weapons. As well as breaking his armor.

"Pathetic, you're judgement are clouded by your thirst for vengeance and is fueled by your anger. How can you be a king with that attitude?" Hacking through anything is Nymph's specialty. It is something that no one can ever outmatched. If she wasn't, she shouldn't be a warfare type at all. "I have no time for your insolence you bug." She then turned on her stealth mode, making her self invisible and completely undetected. She went through the hole the Eve made earlier and decided to leave. She was at a definite high speed, flying above the sky. Her radar then was able to detect something, a strange energy that goes through a dimension. She went closer to it, turning her stealth mode off, she was all of a sudden got sucked in. She fell on her knees as she landed on the other side, due to the intense speed of the portal, exodia's left leg card was dangling on Nymph's neck. She then looked up only to see a red haired guy with those golden eyes. His skin was really pale, as if he has no life.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -so.. Eve is dead or can she be revived? xD
  • -

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala looked at him when he stopped in the middle of his sentence. Blinking she watched as he closed his eyes and purred. What was that about? Last time she was petting his ears but this time she was just waiting for him to take her hand so they could go eat. When he seemed to come back from wherever he was, he was looking for something. Then he asked her if she heard something. "Ummm well that depends on what it is you are hearing. I mean there is a lot of stuff going on."

User Image
User Image
"My, this is getting exciting. The wind user is actually also a shadow user. The tank would burst though, if they continue on like this, but this school needed a swimming pool anyway!" Lucante laughed. He have never felt so at home here before, and watching people fight was one of his hobbies. "Come on! Who will die first?! Reveal it already!"
-----------
User Image
".. The spirits in the air are telling me something bad is going to happen.. again.. I need to get back to Master!" He noticed something shining at the field by the cafeteria and went over. It was his "key". The moment he picked it up though, it started to shine.
"... Where am I?" After the shine went off, he noticed he was in a different place altogether, or more like, it was the same place but it was distorted.
"You are in the spirit cage."
"Or your 'key' as you call it."
"We have been watching you."
"It's time for the contract."
"I hope you're ready."
[OOC : Too lazy to complete this yet, I'll finish this on another post. sweatdrop ]

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin's ears continued to twitched to try and find it but couldn't find any source to it."I guess it was nothing.." he said as he looked at her, "I guess we can go to the cafe now." he said with a smiled as he got to his feet then opened the door for her.

User Image

OOC .: :.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
Yoka noticed the wall of spikes awaiting him as he gotten closer. More Streams came out and attack him, but he didn't let them hit his vital parts. He smacked the Water streams into different directions, amking them hit each other as he came down even faster towards the spikes. Then, he impacts the spiked wall and breaks through it. Blood came out from his face to his arms, but he didn't hesitate from attacking his target. Yoka then headbutts Logan right there.

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]

Also NPC
User Image

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxRevenge is an act of passion; vengeance of Justice...

Akiye strode into the portal once Nato was done speaking, once on the other side she ran and didn't stop till she was sure that the portal was well behind her. Akiye's legs crummbled under her once she stopped, the Kitsune fell the rest of the way and cried into the grass. She didn't know how long she had been crying before she heard a crunch sound behind her, her head shot up and a feral look was in her eye. In that moment she had transformed and attacked the animal who had accidently stummbled upon her, as the animals blood flowed down her throat she went completly went wild and blacked out.
Akiye hadn't known how she had ended up back near the portal but she knew she had went around the killed anything that moved. It showed clearly on her snout, face, and the front part of her body. Akiye was now left laying there with nothing but her thoughts, her sad deppresing thoughts. Letting out a sort of sigh and stared into space with no real purpose.

Injuries are avenged; crimes are avenged....
xxxxxx
User ImageUser Image

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

Meala looked at him then giggled lightly, it was musical once again before she nodded "It happens I guess. You're hearing is probably a lot better then mine." she smiled at him as she walked through the door, food sounded really good. She started to head down the hall and noticed he wasn't coming "Perrin?"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas