Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Bullet's rose up from Logan's water and moved in perfect sink to meet Yoka's own bullets, causing them each to clash, and annihilate each other. As their water vapor formed in the air, it began to thicken.As the flow of water from his tank continued to increase, the earth around them was absorbing more water, and a stream of mist rose into the air, beginning to envelope him. It started to expand outwards. Art of Water: Overshadowing Mist.
User Image

Erza Scarlet

Erza was able to listen to Perrin and the angel girl's conversation. "You should! It is improper for a man and a woman share one room." Erza said with authority on her tone as he grabbed Perrin's shoulder with a little strength "Isn't that right?"

Erza then turned her attention to the woman, "I sense your an angel just like me but I haven't seen you in heaven. Are you a fallen? No you can't be, You don't seem to have a fallen's aura. What are you then?"

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Hm..?" Yoka started slow down a bit, as he looked up in air. There was mist everywhere, and that could be considered a bad thing for Yoka. "Overshadowing Mist? Could it be like a smoke screen.." As he spoke to himself, Yoka crouched and pulled his hand out. Suddenly, a small ball of wind appeared on it. As it increased in size, he looked up and watched the mist and kept his senses aware of Logan.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

"Life and love are power...

Meala looked at him for a moment before she shook her head. "Wait… don't do that… you were here first…" she bit her lip before she sighed "Perrin… has my voice seemed to become musical or enticing to you… I want to know because that could make the decision for us. If you aren't effected by my siren song then we could find to make this work. I can explain it to Saylea that this is what was chosen for us and we can't change it… but only if you are immune to the sirens call." she looked at him for a moment. Then she saw the other woman, Erza and squeaked lightly.

She started to talk how they shouldn't share a room then she blinked about her being an angel. "Ummm I've never been to heaven... my father has but he comes here to care for me when it's his turn... My father is an angel, my mother is a siren. My sister's father is a fallen but I've never met him." she frowned "Please don't hurt her. She protects me and cares for me more them my mother does."

... Water and motion are strength"

User Image
User Image

The mist grew thicker still, as the air around him grew colder and colder. Art of Ice,: Freezing Mist The mist suddenly flowed inwards around him, to engulf him. The teperature increased further as it would begin to coat his body in ice. Logan closed his eyes, as his senses extended further through the water, in the air, or not.
User Image

Erza Scarlet

Erza smiled at the woman and quickly went to her side as she placed her arms around her shoulder, "Ah, such strong love for your sister. It warms my heart to know that there are still people who value their family." She said in a cool manner, as if she was surrounded with sparkles and it would also seem like Erza was glowing as her expression was filled with passion. "There is no need to worry about me. I do not judge a fallen if they are innocent. That is what justice is!"

"Your sister is here?" Erza asked the woman. But before the woman could answer, she quickly added, "Where are my manners! I forgot to introduce myself. I am Erza Scarlet."

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I'm a Nasod. I create weapons and armors. You best hope I'm not pointing them at you."
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. "You mess with me i'll get my best warrior on you. HIKARU!

User ImageUser Image Eve felt Nymph's hand and turned around "You wanna go b**ch?! Wait. Elios, Queen of Nasod. How do you know those words? Let me ask you something... Eve grabbed Nymph's wrist and said "...I was talking with your little boyfriend over there and I heard him make a remark. Something about destroying a kingdom of robots. Did you ever step on a floating island? You think i'm not worthy to be queen? More worthy than you." Eve was getting real pissed. She backed away and punched the wall leaving a hole and said "Just fix the dead boy." Eve frowned

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~

If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
"Ice.." He watched Logan's next move, which involve freezing cold air. That sort of thing doesn't mess with Yoka, since he controls the air, but ice on the other hand is more so solid, so he'll have to watch that. As he continued to scan the battle, Yoka's wind ball increased more in size.

---

Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

Also NPC
User Image
User Image

Eve seems so frustrated with what had happen to Hikaru although it didn't bother Nymph at the moment. "You are not worthy to be a queen. You abandoned them. You betrayed your people by leaving them." Nymph said as she just looked at Eve. "So why would I help you? I should just end your life, you're nothing more than a coward."

"And yes, I did set foot on your island and destroyed everything. Your people became corrupt, they started to become hostile. I had no choice but to stop them as their queen wasn't able to do anything other than.... running away."

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Dedicated Hunter

User Image
Perrin Fenix

User Image

Perrin listened to Meala as she talked about her voice, she asked if he could hear any type of musical tone to her voice. Perrin took a moment to think about it, "I feel like I heard it..but with this ear ringing..I can't tell.." he said with the truth before another female walked into the room telling him to change rooms as she gripped his arm a bit. he then turned to Meala talking about family before introducing herself As Erza Scarlet.

User Image

OOC .: :.
User Image

The mist around him, unable to reach him as air, suddenly liquified. It collapsed around him to imprison him. There was enough mist around him to still hide Logan's position.

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Meala
The siren angel of life

User Image

"Life and love are power...

Meala watched the woman as she placed her arm around her. She blinked as she went on about how it warms her heart that people still value family. She was a little unnerved by the sparkling stuff she was giving off but other then that she seemed nice. When she said that she doesn't judge a fallen she sighed with relief. The woman moved faster then she could fly it seemed. She gave her a smile finally when she introduced herself. "My name is Meala. Pleasure to meet you, Erza." she gave her a curtsy "My sister is here at the school. She told me she would be back later and disappeared. Not sure why. She's not as… outgoing as me." that was the easy way to put it. It's hard to explain that your sister has no emotions about anything.

She looked at Perrin when he answered her question. Smiling lightly at him before she looked at the Ezra "Well then in the end, Perrin, it's up to you." she shrugged and glanced at Erza for a moment before she sighed. This was becoming a little more then she was use too.

... Water and motion are strength"

User Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

A Time Witch b***h.

~~~

~
~

Yoka...

---
"I can't guess what he is going to do.." Yoka wondered, but he didn't want to rush in recklessly. But Yoka did figure out something about Logan from watching what he does. Not only that he collects water from his tank, he collects other stuff..from the actual nature all around him. That's what was in Yoka's mind when he saw him sucking the water vapor and changing it to mist. There has to be a way to stop him from doing that, but how if he doesn't even more his body...and still controls the water?
The Ball was now huge, and sucking a good amount of oxygen from the arena that they was both in. "Hm..Something must be done...maybe I need heat..."

---

Diva...

Scarlet...

Also NPC
User Image
User Image

Erza Scarlet

Erza nodded as she learned her name. Knowing that Maela's sister was around the campus,she said, "We might have to look for your sister then. It would be bad if she meets Hiroki. He's a Nephilim, although his father wasn't a fallen but a pure high angel. And that he received direct orders to kill any fallen he encounters in which he can't disobey." She then smiled directly to Maela and continued, "But I'm sure everything will be fine. Should we go then?"

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -
User Image

Letting out a sigh, Hiroki made his way to the arena where the tournament had already resumed. From there, she sensed two fallen inside. She first notice the woman, "So you're a fallen..." just then, the words returned in Hiroki's head. "Kill the Fallen.... Kill the Fallen" this was his order. Killing someone is an easy thing for Hiroki to do, he was even able to kill all innocent villagers without hesitating so... This wouldn't be different from what he did before.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out