Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat got up seeing Dahlia still sleeping. He smiled, kissed the top of her head and left the room quietly. He went to Rin's room and took a shower. He got changed and brushed his hair and teeth. He left her room and walked around the halls thinking of some thing he should do.

Romantic Fatcat

User Image V A L E N T I N E

Valentine got up and took a warm showers. She got changed then brushed her hair and teeth. Slipping on her black boots she left her room. And walked down the halls lazily.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia woke up without lestat on his side but felt his kiss on her forehead a little while ago. She yawned and stood up going to the bathroom taking a shower and brushing her teeth and hair. She changed clothes and got out of the bathroom putting her shoes on. She left the dorm room and walked in the hallways for a while.
User ImageUser Image
{Yuki & Yumi Kazaki}
"I'm the fire of your life..."
"I'm the water of your life..."

Yuki opened her eyes and looked over at Shan who was laying next to her. She smiled, thinking about the fun night she had the night before.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Alexander Soul
╚════════════════════════════╝

Alexander slowly opened his eyes, then sat up and yawned. He went in to his bathroom and took a shower, brushing his teeth and hair when he was done. Alexander came out of his bathroom with another white suit on, and his hair all dried. His fangs were bright white, and his fingernails were grown out sharp and pointy. He gave a smile, then stepped out of his dorm. Alexander walked down the hallway a bit until he found Valentines dorm. He knocked on the door, and after no one answered. He turned and sighed. "Either she's ignoring me, or she's not there....I'll go with she's not there." He said, then started to walk through the hallways, looking for Valentine.

Romantic Fatcat

When she got out side she jumped on to the schools roof. She laid on her back to stare up at the sky in boredom.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander walked outside, and looked all around the garden and in the woods. He still couldn't find Valentine. Alexander sighed, and as he started to go back inside, he saw something on the roof. He gave a little smile, then went up there and saw Valentine laying down. "Hey Sweetheart, you know it's not good for you to stare at the sun." He said, giving a smirk.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine glared "And it's bad to sneak up on people, any ways I wasn't staring at to stupid sun" she said smirking back.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander sat down next to Valentine. "What are you looking at then?" He said, looking in the direction she was looking in.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine pointed ahead at a viev of the schools forest and a specific tree. "That" she said focusing on the tree and watched it set on fire, she smirked.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander looked at Valentine with a weird look. "Only one tree? What, are you scared?" He asked, looking at a group of tree's next to the one on fire.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine glared at him. She snapped her fingers and that group of tree's also set on fire. The with a smirk she sent heat to him with her element, making him feel extremely hot and sweaty.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander suddenly felt a little hotter. He took off his coat and set it down next to him. "Stop it! It doesn't work that well anyway, for I too control fire..." He gave Valentine a smirk, then slowly started to take his shirt off. "If you don't stop, it's coming off...."

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine Immediately stopped it, not wanting to see him shirt less. She glared.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander smiled, showing his fangs. "Thank you..." He said, then started to button his shirt back up and pout on his coat. Alexander scootched a little closer to Valentine, and put his arm around her shoulders.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine sighs in annyoance. Grabbing his arm she twisted it off her shoulder "Why is it that you follow me around again?" she rolled her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff