Welcome to Gaia! ::

^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami looked at her and smiled. "I love you to" he said and kissed her on the lips. When he stopped, he rememberd what he thought before. "Talia, i know this might seem sudden, but do you want to move into my dorm with me? i remembered you asked about my roommate, and i dont have any. Plus your always here anyways, why not move here perminatly. But you dont need to move, if you dont want to." he kissed her quickly again

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia giggled when he nibbled on her ear lobe. She then looked at him. "It may seem far, but its not like everybody wants you gone" she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the nose. She then layed her head on his chest. "I dont. besides, dont they always say that home is in the heart of your beloved. well, my home is with you" she looked back up at him. "Is ypur home with me?" Shia asked.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio smiled at Shia. "Of course, you are my home," he whispered. He held her closer. Tomio kissed her neck briefly then asked, "How about some food? I am starving!"
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

Yami asked Talia if she would like to move in with him. She was shocked for a moment at the question. She gazed into his eyes and whispered, "I would love to."

She kissed him softly.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia continued to walk and couldn't take walking anymore. She went back to her dorm and took a quick shower and put her pajamas on. She layed down on her bed feeling really tired because she was basically walking all day.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami smiled and kissed her back. "Good, now why dont we first get something to eat, then we can go to your dorm to check on Shia and get your stuff for you to move in"

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia smiled and giggled. "ok, lets go get something to eat. dont want aving you dying out of starvation" she said teasly and giggled again, kissed Tomio, took his hand and left the dorm, going towards the cafeateria.

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat went back in to the room. And smiled at Dahlia. He sat next to her on her bed. "How are you today Dahlia?" he asked kindly.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia stood up sitting on her bed and hugged him. Tired.. She said hugging him smiling.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

"Sounds like a plan, lover," she whispered. She laved her fingers with his and stepped toward the door. "I think I know what I want to eat... I want some sushi!," she announced happily. She opened the door and stepped into the hallway with Yami.

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat softly pulled her bangs to the side so it didn't cover her eyes. He smiled softly "Then maybe you should get some sleep."
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"I am going to fade that easily," he said quietly. He chuckled as he opened the door and crossed the threshold. "Come, love, let's dine together."

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia hugged him and smiled. I don't wanna.... She said smiling like a little kid.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled "Is that all you think about, sushi?" he asked as they walked towards the cafeatria. "im serious, I think thats all that comes threw your mind. that and cats" he said teasly

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia giggled. "i hope you dont! what would i do witout having you around" she asked playfully and grabbed his arm, heading for the cafeatria.

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat smiled thinking of some thing. "But if you don't sleep the tickle monster will get you, Dahlia."

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia's eyes widen a little. Theres a tickle monster..? She said while her voice was getting squeakier.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"You would be totally bored and have hundreds of attractive young ladies and gentlemen begging to be your beloved. You would spent your day rejecting them," he teased back. When they entered the cafeteria, Tomio selected a turkey sandwich, an orange, and water. After he paid for their meals, he led Shia to a table near the window.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff