Welcome to Gaia! ::

^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

"wat if i like being called at tease? its wound't matter anyways, because you love it anyhow!" yami began purring at her.color]

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia smiled and blushed "really?" she asked, but all she wanted was to hear him complemnet her more. shia giggle alittle
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

"Then I guess you are in luck... but I could always go around calling you easy," she teased as she caressed his ears. As he purred, she moaned softly. She couldn't suppress it.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"Truly," he assured her with a whisper. He kissed her forehead as he ran his hands slowly along her sides and waist. He whispered, "You are really quite stunning."

He trailed one hand up her body until he reached her face. He gazed into her eyes as he leaned in to kiss her.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled. "Then what would you do if there were alot of girls and boys after me, thinking that im easy. You cant be angry because your the one who said it" he teased, and purred again

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia closed here eyes, wrapped her arms around Tomio neck and kissed back. It was truley a magical night, and Shia loved it.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio held fast to Shia as he leaned back. He continued to kiss her and with the help of a force field lowered himself and Shia to the ground. He gently laid her down. He took off his jacket and placed it over them as they laid in the grass.

"Maybe if we're lucky, we'll find a shooting star...," Tomio whispered as he gazed down at her. He brushed a few stray hairs from her face and caressed her cheeks.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Yami, didn't you know? There are already a bunch of really cute girls and really hot boys after you... But let's face it, I am hotter than all of them put together. So, it would be in your best interest -socially speaking, of course- to stick with the hottest of the hot. Not only that, if someone so much as gives you the once over, I am going to have to introduce myself," she explained as she used cat claw hand gestures.

"Plus, I think you love me too much to leave me someone else...," Talia whispered. She nuzzled his chest. She gently trailed her finger tips along his back and sides.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuclked. "true, you are hotter then any girls or boys i've seen. but what about me, am I the hottest of the hots out of all the boys and girls you've seen?" he chuckled again and kissed Talia on the cheek.

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

They laid on the grass, with Tomio's jacket covering them. shia giggled."'what would you wis for, if we see one" she asked, looking at him as he caressed her cheeks
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Hmmm... Let me think about that," she playfully placed a finger to her lips to think. "Um, it's agreed that you are, indeed, the hottest of the hot boys here for sure. Why else would the hottest girl be with you?," she continued to tease him. "Probably because you are sweet, caring, thoughtful, and incredibly sexy... I mean attractive!"

She leaned upward and kissed his chin.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio smiled sweetly at Shia. He thought only for a moment and whispered, "I would wish for you to be happy."

He leaned forward and gently touched his forehead to hers. "Your happiness is all that really matters to me."
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami smirked "not to mentian that i have the cutest and softest ears and tail that you love so muvh and a sexy purr, which you have one as well" he purred again, nuzzling Talia, while wiggling is ears and tail

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia and kissed him on the nose. "Thats sweet. I never knew an incubus can be sweet" she teased and kissed him.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"I am pretty sure that I will continuously surprise you," Tomio smiled softly down at her.

"Please, keep in mind that your words can cause harm as well. You have brought up several times little comments that alude to my mistake, that alude to my nature as an incubus. I have apologized for my mistake and you have offered forgiveness. I don't expect you to forget but I do expect for you let recent events fade into the past."

He rolled onto his back. "I don't want to seem rude or mean but if the nips continue...," he let his words trail off.
User Image~~Shia~~

Shia giggled "you probably wont be able to contol your self'' she giggled again and layed her head on his chest. "im sorry, i didnt mean to offiend you in any way what so ever. I just sometimes never learn. But i am sorry" she looked at him "do you forgive me?" she had a little pout on her face, that made her look cuter then she is.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

He wrapped his arm around her and held her close. "Of course, I forgive you. It was a minor thing. I think it is important that we keep things open for discussion though. That way we are able to communicate our feelings freely," he said quietly. He gently kissed her cheek.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Yes, you are right, love. Can't forget those traits as well," she giggled as he wiggled his ears and tails. She purred quietly into his chest. "I love you," she whispered at a volume no other living soul other than Yami would be able to hear.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami smiled "i love you to, more then anything in the world" he said in the same tune Talia used..

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia giggled. "i'll like that" she kissed Tomio back on his cheek and ten giggled again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff