Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

The shower stopped and the shower curtain opened. Suddenly, Tomio found that there were not any bath towels available.

"Moon-pie, it seems that I neglected to grab a bath towel. Would you pass me one please?," Tomio asked casually.
(( I hope your friend is okay... ))
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami thought. "i dont really know! Things have been boring lately, not counting when its night. Maybe we can go check on Shia and Tomio to see what happened with the to. We havent seen them or talked to them since we left them to talk with one another"

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia heard Tomio asked for a towel. "Ok" she answered back and got one of her bath towals from her drawer. Once gotten it, she knocked on the bathroom door, even if part of it was open. "I got one" she said.

((He's alright, it was just something he was thinking about and hopes that doesnt happen. AT least not anytime soon))
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"Thank you, bunny. You can come in," he said quietly. "I don't mind and neither should you."
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

"Yea, that is probably because I have been going to class more. I think going to see them would be good. I am curious as to what happened between them," Talia commented as she dried off the rest of her body and wandered back into the bathroom.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled again. "That, and because I dont really go to class much" he chuckled again and followed her to the bathroom. "I have to get cleaned my self, im not that lazy" he said

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia heard what he said and blused alittle. "O-ok" she stuttered alitte and open the door to go in and give Tomio the towel.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Oh, I see how it is...," Talia teased as she tossed her towel on Yami's head. "Next time, we could save water by showering together."

She stepped closer to him and pressed her body against his in a loving embrace.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio stood in the tub as he reached for the towel. He hid nothing from her. He tilted his head and smiled at Shia.

"I appreciate this, darling," he commented quietly.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled again and embarced her as well. "Yea, next time we should" e ran his fingers threw her wet hair

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia was still blushing, and the blush got deeper, when she saw Tomio naked. "y-your w-welcome" she studdered while giving him the towal, trying not to look down. "i-i will b-be out-side, so you c-can c-hange" she turned and left the bathroom, leaning on the wall, blushing like carzy
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled again and embarced her as well. "Yea, next time we should" e ran his fingers threw her wet hair

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia was still blushing, and the blush got deeper, when she saw Tomio naked. "y-your w-welcome" she studdered while giving him the towal, trying not to look down. "i-i will b-be out-side, so you c-can c-hange" she turned and left the bathroom, leaning on the wall, blushing like carzy
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio smiled as he took the towel. He watched Shia's blush burn into her cheeks. He quickly completed his personal routines and stepped out of the bathroom

He wrapped his arms around Shia and whispered, "I hope I didn't make you too uncomfortable."
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Go, take your shower, silly neko," she whispered to him. She kissed his face and neck. She left the bathroom and began to dress. She hummed a love song quietly to herself as Yami showered.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled and got undressed. He then went into the shower and took one. Soon he was done and had came out of the bathroom, in jeans and was drying his hair with a towel. "So wanna go check on them now?' he asked, putting on a black shirt

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia shook her head "Its ok, just never really seen anyone naked before, is all" she said, without studdering, but still had a blush on her cheeks.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

Talia nodded and stood next to Yami as he pulled a black shirt over his head. "I love you," she whispered.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"I see... Well, I hope find that the naked body is a beautiful thing and worthy of praise," he murmured into her ear. He nibbled on her ear lobe then stepped away.

"It seems they moved me to another dorm room. Room 50. It feels so far away from everyone," he commented.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff