Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Isah looked around slowly as he loaded from his parents' car once again, his eyes turning up to gaze across at the school building before him. Being no stranger to this school, Isah wasn't worried in the slightest unlike some of the new students may have been. Turning to glance over his shoulder, Isah offered his parents one last little wave before he headed towards the grand building, his face shadowed a bit due to the black hood that rested atop of his skull. There were several people out and about already, but Isah wasn't too interested in them. He wasn't much of a talker, especially with people who had brains smaller than a new born pup's. Unfortunately for Isah, he viewed most people as...well, stupid to be blunt.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
¤ M e g u r i n e C l e m i n t i n e ¤
User Image

Megurine blinked a little as the black haired neko girl's ears twitched again. " Your a silent one..?" She said a little bit confused. She giggled and patted her head. " I'm sure were going to be friends. "She said smiling pulling her hand away.

(( xD my character's is talking to white blood's character ;] ))

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver closes his eyes as the snake sliters into his chest
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((about? juju should i start the fun?))

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Megurine blinked and smiled. "Well, it's nice seeing you. Goodbye." She said walking away smiling but thinking that the girl wanted some space.

(( kay ))

Dedicated Smoker

User Image

♪♫-Miku-♫♪

When you love me,

Miku's ears twitched once more, "Oh, aha, sorry." Miku had an embarrassed face on.
((Okay :3 I have to go D: bye sorry))

Your killing me

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Megurine turned around and had an embrassed face. '' I'm sorry for leaving you like that...haha.'' She said smiling with a blush on her face for being embarassed. "I have to go! I have to explore the school! bye bye!" She said walking away walking in the hallways.

(( edited ))

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver falls asleep as his snakes coil arround him((awww))
User Image
Abigail arrived at the school and unloaded her briefcase from her run-down car.
She sighed and walked up to the school seeing that others have arrived. Abby popped in some earphones and started bobbing her head to the music. Abigail starts singing the song out loud for others to hear. "My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all. "

[[Dido-Thank you GREAT SONG!]]

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

While Megurine was walking in the hallways she saw a girl with headphones on listening to music. She smiled at the girl and walked past her. She didn't wanted to disturb her so she past her and walked.

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver gets up and walks out of the room , as he walks out the door slams into Megurine "oh im so sorry"

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Megurine falls on the floor from the hit and rubbed her head with her hand. "No..it's okay."She said smiling but feeling a little bit of pain in her head still trying to stand up.

1,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
(( Excuse me,but is this a private forum or is it open?.... Sorry if I'm interuppting.))
User Image
As Lucas made it to his room he saw some stuff already there. "It seems like I have a roommate."

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
silver helps her up" i didnt mean to hurt you" he said sadly his eyes pure white showing that he is blind."are you hurt?"

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

No, im okay. Thank you very much." She said as she stands up. She blinked for a moment noticing that he's blind. " Did i make you blind!? Oh no!! Me and my big head! im so sorry!" She said worried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff