Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

Talia laid in Yami's arms quietly. She listened to the birds as they greeted the day with their lively song. She watched the shadows play on the walls and Yami's face. She couldn't help herself as she softly kissed his face, neck, and chest.
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Alexander Soul
╚════════════════════════════╝

Alexander got a pained look on his face as Valentine twisted his arm. "I told you last night....Speaking of which, What is your answer?" He asked, rubbing his arm a little.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami woke up, to talia kissing him. he smiled and hygged her tighter. "mornig love" he said, as he opened one of his eyes, and started running his hand threw her hair.

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia woke up and smiled when she felt Tomio's arms still around her. she turned and smiled at him. He was still sleeping. shia cuddled closer to him and started nuzzeling her head on his chest again and smiled softly. she loved the feeling of waken up in Tomio's arms. She hopes that she can do this alot more often
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio quietly stirred and opened his eyes. "Hello, love," he said quietly. He kissed the top of her head as he snuggled closer to her.

A thought occurred to him.... All of my things are in the library. I need to get a change of clothing and my personal affects.

He pondered this a moment as he held Shia.
User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia looked at him. "Is there something wrong?" she asked staring at him as he pondered about something.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

Talia smiled. "Good morning, love," she whispered. "I didn't mean to wake you."

She continued to kiss him gently.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"I had forgotten that I left my things in the library. I need to grab my clothing and personal affects. I am sure that you would not take a great deal of pleasure in kissing a man with terrible morning breath," he said quietly as he swung his legs out of the bed. "I don't imagine I will be gone for more than a few minutes," he said. He pulled his shirt over his head.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami opened both eyes and smiled. He then shook his head. "Its no problem" he said and kissed talia on the lips and then hugged her again.

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia giggled. "Ok, see you in a few mintues then" she said and got off the bed as well. She went up to him and kissed him on the lips. when she broke it, Shia smiled again. "you dont seem to have bad morning breath, plus i dont mind" she giggled again and kissed Tomio on the cheek. "i'll be in the bathroom" she annouced and went in
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio chuckled to himself and commented, "Well, I am happy to hear that. Be back soon, moon-pie."

He gently closed the door behind him and bolted for the library. Instead of finding his things, he found an envelope. Within the envelope was a letter informing Tomio that he had been assigned a new dorm room. Room 50, almost feels like banishment he thought as he continued to read. The letter continued to state that his things had been taken to his room. Tomio quickly placed the letter back into the envelop and sprinted back to the dorm rooms. He let himself into his new room and found his things on the bed. He grabbed a new change of clothing, his toothbrush, comb, cologne, and razor.

He locked the door behind and entered Shia's room once again. "I have returned!," he announced breathlessly.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

Talia stretched then nuzzled Yami. "Can I always wake up here? In your arms?," she asked as she traced his arms with her fingertips.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami chuckled "if you want to love, but when you think about it, you do already" he chuckled again thinking of what they have been doing for the pass few nights" he tighten the hold. "I love having you in my arms" he whisbered to her

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia heard Tomio came back. She smiled and came out of the bathroom. "hey love" she said smiling. "What do you think?" she asked, twerling around, showing off her outfit, giggling
(( Ack my last check just came in the mail so I need to go deposit it as soon as possible. Bbl. ))

Romantic Fatcat

User Image V A L E N T I N E

Valentine shrugged a bit "I guess I could use a Allie so sure.." she answered his question.

{{ Sorry I took long to reply, just got to Juju's house. }}

O.G. Player

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Sir Lance of Yorshire

Sir Lance woke up in the janitors closet. He tried to open it but it was locked. "Oh come on!" he punched then door but hurt his hand. "Damn my weak human ways...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff