Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"I never feel more loved than when I am in the arms of my beloved."

Talia held him closer to her body. He warmed her heart and soul every moment that she spent with him. She could not imagine what her life would be like without him. She sighed blissfully as she embraced her lover.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio smiled and commented, "Good, I'm glad."

He sighed happily as he gazed up at the heavens. "Quick, make a wish!," he exclaimed as he pointed out a shooting star.

(( I need to go to bed soon... I am getting pretty tired. ))
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

*The Cats out Of The Bag*

Yami smiled and embraced her back. He alwyas love holding her, she fits so perfect in is arms. If he can, he would hold her in his arms and never want to let. Why would he? she's just to perfect. yami smiled again and embraced Talia tighter

*But The Real Question is Whose the Cat?*

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia looked and closed her eyes. 'I wished that me and Tomio would have a happy life together'. She opened her eyes and smiled. she then looked at Tomio again

((me to, its already 3:30 here))
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

"Now, don't tell anyone what you wished for. Otherwise, it won't come true," Tomio teased as he tapped her nose with his finger. He nuzzled her for a few moments then stood. He helped Shia up and offered his jacket. "Here, moon-pie, take this to keep you warm. I wouldn't want you to freeze on the way back to your room."

(( You know what an actually moon-pie is, right? If not, it's a large marshmallow sandwiched between two graham crackers and dipped in chocolate. Very yummy. Also, we need to wrap this up to get you to bed, chica! 3:30?! Yikes. ))
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

"Yami, you have made me so happy. There is no way I could live my life without you," she explained to him quietly as they held each other. "I know without a doubt that you are the one for me."

She nuzzled his chest then kissed his neck.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami hugged talia tighter and kissed her forehead. "Me to, i love you and I know that your the only one i will love. I dont want to have another perosn in my life" he rested his head on hers

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia accpted the jacket and put it on. After that, they started walking, holding hands. "tonight is really magical" she said as they started to walk back to the dorms
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

Talia purred softly as Yami held her tightly in his embrace. She sighed and kissed his chest.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio held hands with Shia. When they reached her dorm, he stopped outside of the door. He cupped her face in his hands and slowly kissed her. He pulled away and gazed into her eyes. Suddenly, he remembered he doesn't have a place to stay. He bit his lower lip and ran his hand through his hair. He quickly turned his attention back to Shia.

"I am so happy that you enjoyed yourself. Well, darling, I must be off and you must get your rest," he gently kissed her face several times. "And not to worry, I longer share a room with Dahlia. I am currently... living in the Ancient Religion and Practices section of the library," he reluctantly admitted.
^-^//////Yami//////^-^

User Image

Yami smiled and began running his fingers threw her hair. soon after, he fell asleep, while holding on to Talia tightly.

-----

User Image~~Shia~~

Shia looked at him and gripped tightly on is hand. "then why dont you sleep here, at least for tonight. Talia and Yami arent here, since earlier we saw them go to Yami's dorm. Plus i wont want you to be sleeping at some part of the library and dont try to make an excuse, i will just drag you in here" she smiled and kissed him back
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"So, this is love…"

Tomio took her hand and followed her into the room. He held her close and soon fell asleep. He didn't know how tired he really was.
User Image

❖ Talia Stavos ❖

Talia enjoyed her embrace with Yami. He sent tingles down her spine as he ran his fingers through her hair. Soon, they were both fast asleep.
User Image~~Shia~~

Shia smiled looking at a sleeping Tomio. she brused his bangs and kissed him on the cheek. She then snuggled closer to him, resting her head on his chest and soon fell aleep in his arms. The best sleep she's had since she came to earth.

((Ok, night, see u tomorrow))
(( Night night, chica! It's been fun like always! ))

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia woke up with her long hair like always and yawned a little. She went back to sleep again didn't wanted to get up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff